Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cafe Delight

"Suzy and Mike finally get together."

10
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Café Delight




Big Mike wiped down his tools and returned each one to its proper place in the toolbox, then lowered the hood of the classic Camaro and lightly buffed the hood to remove any fingerprints, then stepped back to admire his baby. Seeing no smudges, he tossed the rag on his workbench and hurried into the house to shower.

He stood under the steaming spray, letting the hot water sooth the tension from his broad shoulders and wash away the dirt of a tough day’s work. He turned the shower head to massage and directed the pulsing jets on the back of his thick neck. His mind drifted as his muscles relaxed under the pounding spray. His soapy hand slid over the slight bulge of his belly and drifted down to give his fat dick a squeeze as he recalled making love to Anita the morning before. He slowly stroked his semi-hard dick, thinking of her thick red lips wrapped around it. The clock in the living room chimed six o’clock, interrupting his reminiscence. Realizing he was running late, Mike pushed Anita out of his head and let his penis slip from his hand.

After running a few errands, Big Mike parked the Camaro behind Buck’s café and entered through the back door, as usual. Big Mike had dinner at Buck’s every Monday. He had dinner there two or three times a week, but always on Monday. The food was good, and the prices reasonable, but those weren’t the reasons he ate there. Suzy, was the reason he ate there. She worked every Monday night, she worked other nights as well, but Mondays were usually slow giving her time to chat, and flirt, with Mike. Mike loved to tease and flirt with all of the waitresses, but especially Suzy.

Though Suzy and Big Mike constantly flirted with each other, things had never gone any further. Mostly because, Suzy had, after a passionate five-day romance, run off to Vegas and gotten married a few days before she and Mike met. Though the passion responsible for her marriage had dwindled rather quickly, Suzy resolved to stick it out and Big Mike knew better than to fool around with another man’s wife, even if that man was a complete ass.

Over the following two years, Mike and Suzy had developed a strange relationship. They would sit in the nearly deserted café talking, laughing, arguing, flirting, and teasing each other for hours. To the casual observer it was often hard to tell whether they were best friends, passionate lovers, or bitter enemies.

Suzy’s green eyes lit up, and a broad smiled spread across her round face when Big Mike walked in and took his usual seat at the counter.

“Hey sailor, looking for a good time?” Suzy called doing her best Mae West impersonation.

Big Mike carefully looked her over from head to toe, his gaze lingering on her ample bosom before continuing down to admire her shapely calves.

“Sure. What’ll it cost me?” he smiled, preparing to duck any object that might get thrown at him.

“More than you got.” She scowled.

She banged his coffee cup on the counter and filled it with fresh hot coffee.

Mike laughed heartily at her curt response, “Tough day Suze?”

Suzy’s expression softened and she cracked a playful smile, “Not till you showed up,” she quipped.

Mike laughed again, stealing another glance at her breasts as they strained the heavy fabric of her uniform.

“Aww Suze, you know I love ya,” he smiled, a mocking tone in his voice.

She rolled her eyes and smiled back, slapping a menu on the counter in front of him.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” she said, turning her back to him.

Mike watched her walk away, enjoying the wiggle of her rounded bottom beneath the heavy fabric of her uniform, and the way the skirt swirled about her shapely legs.

She pulled a banana cream pie from the display case and sat it on the counter to slice. Staring at the decorative swirls of whipped cream, Mike envisioned himself licking globs of it off Suzy’s big tits.

“The special looks good tonight,” she said, slicing into the pie.

Her words snapped him out of his fantasy and he picked up the menu. He had the menu memorized, but looked anyway. He read through the list of pie flavors and wondered which one would go best with Suzy’s pussy. He decided banana cream would probably be best and closed the menu with a devilish grin.

“All right, I’ll have the special, but if it isn’t good, I’m blaming you,” he grumbled.

“Not my fault if you have bad taste.” Suzy retorted.

She returned the pie to the case and headed for the dining room toting two slices and a pot of coffee. She returned a few minutes later and hung an order ticket on the wheel in the pass through.

“Kinda slow tonight,” he observed.

Suzy set a cup of hot soup before him. “It was a little busy earlier but those two are all I’ve had in the last hour,” she answered, jerking her thumb toward the dining room.

Mike caught the scent of her perfume as she wiped down the counter, that was strange, he couldn’t remember her ever wearing perfume before.

“Don’t like the soup?”

The question interrupted his thoughts.

“Huh oh, I was just letting it cool a little,” he stammered.

Suzy smiled, wondering what he had been thinking and whether he had noticed her new perfume. Her face seemed to light up when she smiled and Mike grew increasingly fascinated, there was something different about her today, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. In his mind he ran down a checklist, hair, eyes, nose, teeth, makeup, all the same, yet something was definitely different.

Suzy studied Big Mike carefully, searching for any clue as to what he was thinking.

“How was your weekend Mikey? Any hot dates?” She asked, cheerily.

Though Mike normally shared news of his romantic exploits with her, something stopped him from telling her about balling Anita Saturday night, and again in the shower Sunday morning.

“Nah, spent all weekend fixing stuff around the house,” he answered matter-of-factly.

A surge of excitement rushed through Suzy, He must not be seeing Anita anymore, she thought smiling. She stared at Mike’s large arms and imagined them wrapped tightly around her, pulling her against his powerful chest.

“How about you Suze, do anything fun this weekend?...Suzy?” he repeated when she didn’t answer.

Now it was Suzy’s turn to snap out of her fantasy and she blushed deeply.

“What? Sorry Hon I didn’t hear you,” she said trying to cover.

“How was your weekend?” Mike asked again.

He wondered what she had been thinking that had caused her to blush so deeply. Suzy turned her back and busied herself rearranging the salad dressings, and smiled to herself. She’d been waiting for this moment since Saturday night.

“Oh not much, just cleaned up the house and rearranged the furniture,” she paused, “and kicked Steve out of the house.”

She turned quickly trying to catch his reaction. A rush of excitement shot through Mike’s body and he almost fell off his stool. Once he recovered, his lips curved into a wide smile.

“You kicked Steve out?” he asked, unable to hide his excitement.

Suzy smiled at his reaction as a thrill ran through her. Her cheeks began to feel hot as she answered.

“Yeah. I had enough of his shit and told him to get out!” she was almost giddy as she replied.

Mike’s mouth dropped open and a tingle ran up his spine. “Wow, you ok?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it for a while, and then he started acting like an ass Saturday morning, and I made up my mind, and told him to get out,” she explained. “I feel so much better, having it done. It’s been over for a long time. I tried to make it work, but I just couldn’t do it anymore. I should have got rid of him a long time ago.”

“Good for you. I’m glad you’re happy,” Mike said, brazenly ogling her plump breasts.

Suzy noticed the hungry look in his eye and a tingle ran down her spine.

Mike’s organ was beginning to stir within his jeans. He could see the desire in her eyes and was about to profess his own, when the cook set his dinner in the window. She turned and walked to the window before he could say anything. She returned and set the plate on the counter before him, flashing an alluring smile. Then rushed off to complete her side work while he ate.

While mopping the floor of the dining room her mind wandered and she pictured herself wrapped tightly in Mike’s strong arms, her lips pressed to his, in a feverish kiss, their tongues intertwined caressing one another. The back and forth motion of the mop and her vivid imagination caused her pulse to quicken and a humid warmth began to grow at the juncture of her supple thighs.

Mike ate his dinner absent-mindedly as he delighted in every sumptuous movement of Suzy’s backside as it bobbed with the pushing and pulling of the mop. She turned to the side, and he focused on the gentle sway of her supple breasts.

He suddenly became, painfully, aware of the tightness in his jeans and forced himself to avert his eyes from the tempting sight before him. He closed his eyes and tried to think of anything but Suzy bent over sliding the mop swiftly across the floor and the irresistible movement of her rounded buttocks beneath the heavy burgundy fabric. It wasn’t easy, but he managed to concentrate on the torque specs for a Chevy 350 long enough to ease the pressure in his crotch, for a moment at least.

By the time he finished his dinner, the couple in the back room had paid and left, and Suzy had finished with her cleaning duties.

“Ready for dessert Mikey?” she asked, clearing the counter before him.

His eyes twinkled, “Banana cream pie!” he exclaimed.

He ogled her legs and rear as she bent to retrieve the pie from the case. She sliced the pie, and, again, he imagined her tits and pussy smeared with the sweet dessert as he slowly licked it off. Suzy set the pie on the counter and he stared at her breasts.

“Mmm looks good,” he said.

“The pie?” Suzy asked with a raised brow.

Mike slowly looked up, his eyes met her’s and they shared a hungry gaze. Suzy scooped a blob of whipped cream with her finger and brought it slowly to her plump red lips. Her pink tongue slithered between her lips and licked the cream off. Mike shuddered as he stared intently.

“Save some for me,” he said.

“I’ve got plenty left for you,” Suzy purred.

She scooped more cream with her finger and lifted it to his lips. He opened his mouth and she slipped her finger past his lips. Mike’s eyes closed as his lips wrapped around her finger sucking the sweet cream off. He squirmed in his seat as the swelling in his pants became uncomfortable.

“Let’s make this to go,” he said.

Suzy nodded, “Uh huh,” she said licking her lips.

She dumped the pie in a Styrofoam container and handed it to him.

“I’ll lockup and get my coat,” she said huskily.

She quickly locked the front door and ran to turn off the restroom lights. She slipped into the ladies room pushing the door shut behind her. She leaned against the door and took a deep breath. Her face was flush and the growing wetness between her legs had soaked through her panties. She had never been so forward with anyone and her behavior added greatly to her excitement. After a few deep breaths to compose herself, Suzy stepped in front of the mirror and fixed her hair and makeup. She adjusted her uniform and smoothed the fabric over her rounded hips, imagining Mike’s strong hands sliding over her warm flesh. Her legs began to tremble. For so long, she had fantasized about being held in his strong arms. Countless times she had made love to her husband, all the while wishing, and imagining, it was Mike between her thighs, and now that it was on the verge of becoming reality she found it impossible to control her excitement.

With her hair satisfactorily arranged and makeup freshened, Suzy steadied her quivering legs and returned to Mike. He was anxiously waiting at the entrance to the kitchen. She slipped her hand behind him to flick the light switch on the wall, bringing their bodies close together. His arms wrapped around her and he leaned down for a kiss. Their lips met in a soft caress and he pulled her against him. Her breasts crushed against his chest and their kiss grew more passionate. The cafe dissolved around them and time stood still as his lips pulled greedily at hers.

Suzy’s tongue slipped between his parted lips and met with his. Suddenly it was as she were eighteen again, making out with her boyfriend on the front porch. The passion of the kiss drew the breath from her body and her knees grew weak. She slumped into Mike’s strong arms and he gazed into her eyes.

“Suzy, I… I’ve wanted this for so long… I don’t know what to say,” he confessed.

“Shut up and kiss me,” she giggled.

She cupped his cheek and pressed her soft lips to his. Her arms draped over his broad shoulders and her breasts twisted against his chest. Her mind began to swim and years of frustrated passion poured out of her as she sucked at his tongue. The clatter of pots in the kitchen reminded them that they were not alone and they both jumped at the sudden loud noise ending their heated embrace.

“Sorry baby we’re gonna have to wait a little longer,” Suzy sighed.

She slid her hands down the front of his shirt, delighting at the feel of his powerful muscles below and took his hand.

AnaTorress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaTorress

She led him through the kitchen, saying “goodnight” to the cook as they slipped out the back door. They shared a quick kiss in the parking lot. Then Mike opened the passenger door and Suzy slid into the seat. He hurried around the back of the car and jumped into the driver’s seat.

Even breaking the speed limit, the drive home was excruciatingly long and the gentle caress of Suzy’s hand on Mike’s thigh only increased the tightness in his jeans, making it seem even longer.

He turned into his driveway and practically jumped out of the car. Suzy’s skirt slid enticingly up her leg as she stepped out and he threw his arms around her. His hands slid down her back to cup the rounded orbs of her ass. He kissed her forcefully, pushing her back against the car.

She grasped a firm buttock in each hand and pulled his pelvis against her own. She sighed at the feel of his hardness and a fresh torrent of moisture flooded her already dripping mound. Mike groaned into her mouth as he felt the heat of her sex on his swollen member through his jeans.

“Let’s go inside,” he grunted, taking her hand.

Once inside, Mike reached back with his leg and kicked the door shut as they resumed their passionate embrace. Suzy tore at his shirt and he yanked down the zipper of her uniform. Their tongues danced together within the heat of their joined mouths as they stumbled through the living room, leaving a trail of clothing as they went.

In the hallway Mike was overcome by his desires and dropped to his knees yanking her soaked panties down. He scanned her naked body with hungry eyes and inhaled sharply, savoring her musky aroma. He mashed his hungry lips into her quivering mound, delighting in the tangy sweet juices that flooded his mouth. He sought out the swollen nub of her clitoris with his lips and sucked it into his mouth.

Suzy moaned loudly as lightning flashed behind her closed eyes. Her toes dug into the soft carpeting and her legs turned to rubber. She groped against the wall for support. Mike’s strong arms caught her as she slid down the wall. He lowered her quivering body to the floor as his talented tongue flicked over her hard little nub. Suzy wrapped her legs around his head as Mike pushed a finger into her slippery cavern. His tongue continued to flick and swirl over her sensitive button, bringing another loud moan from her lips.

Mike kissed and licked his way up over her slightly plump belly to the firm globes of her beautiful breasts. He began sucking and nibbling at their stiff tips while slipping another finger inside her slippery snatch.

Suzy’s fingers tangled in his hair, pushing her aching tit into his mouth. She began rocking her hips in time with the fingers plunging into her soaked pussy.

“Mike,” she moaned his name.

Mike brought his hand up to smear her slick juices over her stiff nipple. He rolled and pinched it covering it with her juices then flicked his hot tongue over it lapping up the juices. Her unique taste was intoxicating and he sucked harder at her luscious globe while his fingers flicked her other stiff peak. He could wait no longer, he needed to be inside her and he kissed his way up to her neck. His teeth grazed her throat and his fingers teased her swollen nipples. She groaned again and he raised himself up finding her soft pink lips with his mouth.

Suzy wrapped her legs up over his back as she tasted her own juices in his kiss. The swollen tip of his hard shaft brushed the damp lips of her hungry slit. She pressed her heels on his firm buttocks attempting to push the hard shaft into her eager opening. He pulled back and instead reached between them to direct his swollen organ at the pulsing nub of her clitoris. Suzy moaned around his tongue as his hard cock slid over the sensitive button smearing it with pre cum.

“Mmm… Take me Mike! I need you inside me,” she moaned, biting at his neck. He positioned the swollen tip at her inviting entrance and slowly pushed himself into her hot slick tunnel.

She let out a long low guttural moan and her entire body began to tingle as his hard shaft slid into her, stretching her tight passage as it did.

Breathless, Mike lowered his head and sucked at her mouth as his balls came to rest against her buttocks and her warm cavern gripped him tightly.

“Mmmm no wonder they call you Big Mike,” Suzy giggled.

“I knew I should’ve stuck something in your mouth,” he chuckled.

“Later baby,” Suzy purred.

He laughed and began to withdraw until only the sensitive tip of his hard member remained in her wet passage. He sucked in air as he pushed back in. The heat of her tight sheath around his thick cock sent a shiver through him. He paused enjoying the feeling of being completely buried in her wetness then withdrew and pumped into her again.

Suzy’s mind began to spin as he stroked into her, slowly at first, then speeding up until he was driving into her like a rutting bull. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts and their bodies slammed into each other with a loud slap with each thrust. Panting and breathless they called out each other’s name between grunts and moans.

Mike’s heart pounded in his chest and blood roared in his ears as electric jolts shot from his hard cock down his legs to his toes and up his spine to his euphoric brain. Furiously, he pumped his rigid staff in the velvety confines of her clutching pussy. His hungry mouth locked onto hers and his love for her poured out. His eyes met hers, and staring into the deep green pools, he could hold back no longer. His hips shot forward driving his engorged prick into her gushing pussy.

Suzy stared into his flashing blue eyes as his hard shaft slammed into her and his body went stiff. She felt the thick head swell within her and she clamped her muscles around his stiff rod as it erupted with long blasts of hot cream igniting her own climax.

Mike’s body twitched each time his cock spurted into her and Suzy’s eyes rolled back in as his seed poured into her tight passage and it contracted around his thick cock. They called out to each other as their joined bodies convulsed in the throes of shared climax. Their bodies contorted and shook with the power of their shared orgasm leaving them each breathless and panting.

Mike collapsed, nuzzling her neck as his prick continued to twitch in her drenched passage. With a gentle kiss he rolled over, pulling her supple body on top of him.

Suzy pressed her soft lips to his, and maneuvered her hips to press his now softening tool against her still sensitive clit. They rested, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies pressed together, until their breathing returned to normal and they’d regained their strength.

“Uh, this floor is hard. Let’s go in the bedroom,” Mike said.

He slid out from under her and stood, extending his hand to help her to her feet.

They stepped into his bedroom and flopped on the bed and cuddled, lightly kissing and stroking each other, delighting in their post orgasmic state. Mike rolled a stiff brown nipple gently with his thumb while nibbling at her neck. He suddenly stopped and sat up, staring down at Suzy’s large breasts and licking his lips.

“I’ll be right back,” He said, jumping off the bed.

Suzy lifted her head, “What, where’re you going?”

“You’ll see,” Mike called from the hallway.

Suzy stared at the doorway wondering what he was up to. She could hear him in the living room, then the front door opened and closed. A minute later, it opened and closed again, then the sound of footsteps coming down the hall. Mike appeared in the doorway wearing his jeans and holding the Styrofoam container of pie.

“Almost forgot dessert,” he announced triumphantly.

He opened the container and scooped some cream on his finger. Suzy smiled and waited, thinking it was meant for her, but Mike popped the finger in his mouth and licked it clean.

“Hey! What about me?” she exclaimed with mock outrage.

Mike scooped up another glob and held it up. “Oh, did you want some?” he teased.

He stuck the finger in his mouth and closed his lips around it.

“Mmm that’s good pie,” he said, “you should’ve got some for yourself.”

Suzy scowled at him, slipping two fingers into her sloppy vagina. She withdrew her fingers and brought them up to her lips. They were dripping with their mingled juices and she slipped them into her mouth.

“Mine’s better,” she grinned.

Raising his eyebrows, Mike chuckled.

“OK let’s trade,” he grinned.

He lowered the container where she could see he dipped the head of his cock in and pulled it out with a large dollop of cream on the end.

“Dessert is served madam,” he laughed.

Suzy licked her lips as he walked slowly toward her, his whipped cream covered cock head bobbing as he approached. Bracing his knees against the bed he pushed his hips forward directing his dick toward her soft lips.

“On second thought, I’m not that hungry, you can have mine,” Suzy giggled.

Now it was Mike’s turn to scowl.

Suzy waited a long moment, looking up at him before leaning forward and wrapping her lips around his cream covered appendage. She licked at the sensitive underside of his swelling shaft and Mike’s eyelids fluttered shut as his hips pushed forward trying to get more of the thick shaft into her warm mouth.

“Ahhhh damn,” he groaned.

Suzy let the head slip from her lips with an audible pop! “Oh waiter? There’s a penis in my pie,” she laughed.

“There’s about to be,” he laughed.

He dropped a large blob of pie filling directly on her sensitive clit, then one on each of her puffy nipples. A shudder ran through Suzy’s body when the cool cream hit her sensitive button. She stroked his now stiff dick as he began licking the filling from her hard nipples. Once her breasts were clean, he kissed and licked his way down to the tiny patch of curly hair above her slit. He lifted his legs onto the bed and knelt straddling her so his cock and balls dangled above her hungry mouth. He sucked in a sharp breath as her warm tongue and lips caressed his scrotum.

Lowering his head, he licked at the pie filling covering her swollen clit. Suzy moaned and her lips closed around his hard shaft. He lapped at her sensitive nub starting her sweet juices flowing again. She moaned around his cock and took it all in her mouth and into her throat. A deep guttural moan escaped Mike’s lips causing them to vibrate against her clitoris, sending sparks flying through her. She gasped around his thick rod. She slipped a finger in her mouth lubricating it then slid it up to gently circle his puckered brown hole.

Mike jerked forward pulling away from the unexpected finger and a giggle arose between his thighs.

“Oh Mikey, did I surprise you?” Suzy laughed.

“Hey, that’s exit only,” he said sternly.

“Oh Mikey, just trust me. You’ll like it. Have I ever steered you wrong?” she giggled.

“Well, that special tonight wasn’t very special,” he grumbled.

Suzy laughed again, “Shut up and lick my pussy. Ya prude.”

Mike laughed and dove back into her sweet dripping pussy, zeroing in on her sensitive clit.

Suzy resumed sucking at his root and lubricated her finger again. She touched it to his pucker and started circling, slowly increasing the pressure as she went. Mike didn’t flinch or pull away, but he wasn’t sure he liked this weird new sensation. He continued lapping her sweet juices and the gentle rubbing at his asshole started to feel good. Then the finger slipped inside, his hips shot forward, causing Suzy to gag on his hard cock. Her finger slowly worked up into him, it felt weird and he didn’t like it, until it touched the right spot. The most intense pleasure he’d ever felt shot straight to his balls and he thought he would come.

Suzy felt Mike’s hips jerk and knew she’d found his prostate. She yanked her finger out of his bum, not wanting him to come just yet. She pushed on his hip rolling him onto his back.

“What was that?” he gasped.

Suzy swung her leg over his hips.

“That Mikey, was your prostate. I’ll teach you more about that later,” she smiled down at him.

She rose up on her knees and placed his swollen head at her entrance. She slowly sunk down on his rigid shaft. Her pelvis met his and she clamped her vaginal muscles around his thick shaft. She moved her hips, grinding on the hard cock clutched in her wet tunnel.

Mike groaned beneath her and reached up to caress her luscious tits. She placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted her hips, then dropped, taking his hard cock in one thrust. She rose and fell slamming down on the thick rod faster and harder each time.

Mike lifted his hips in time with hers as her hot cunt crashed down on him. Her muscles tightened around him and her head fell back as her hips bucked. Her mouth opened with a throaty moan. A gush of juices washed over his cock and balls sending him over the edge and his hot load splashed against the walls of her tight passage. She stared into his eyes as her muscles milked his twitching member.

She collapsed on top of him, seeking his mouth with hers. They shared a long kiss and he wrapped his strong arms around her. Her head nestled against his neck and she thought, for the first time in her life, she now knew what it truly meant to love another.

Published 
Written by BadDog9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments