Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chicken Wings

3
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I took a job as a regional property manager in a rather large property management company in Dallas, Texas managing several multi-family residential properties in the area. I loved the job because all I really had to do was make sure we had a good handle on the management of each property for the property owners- some of which were real-estate investment trusts (REITs) or individual owners.

One of the properties I managed was owned by a very wealthy business conglomerate from Hong Kong. Once a year, the business conglomerate would send a representative to the United States and it would be my job to pick this person up at the airport, or have them picked up, and taken to see their investment property.

My secretary informed me by that Kim Chu would be arriving on Flight 345 from Hong Kong at 3:45pm. I called for an Uber X to take me to the airport to pick up Kim Chu. I don’t know why, but I assumed Kim Chu was a businessman, so I was extremely surprised when a very well dressed and attractive young lady walked up to the Uber X SUV and the driver who was holding the sign that read “Kim Chu”. She stuck out her hand and smiled, introducing herself.

“Hi,” she remarked, “I am Kim.”

Kim's English was not perfect, but understandable. She stood about five foot two, with jet back hair which she had pinned up. She had soft Asian features. She sported a business casual skirt, with a small cut on the side and blue blazer over a soft white, button down satin shirt. She had stylish royal blue stiletto heels and pearl drop ear rings. She pulled a small roll-about tote behind her, which I took from her and and handed off to the Uber driver, who placed it into the back of the van.

I opened the passenger door of the black SUV and Kim slipped into the back seat. I followed and sat beside her. I introduced myself and explained that while I was new to the company, I was not new to property management.

Kim said this was her first trip to visit the property. I asked if she had been to the US before and she said she had visited California as a college student, but had relocated to Hong Kong after graduating. I glanced at her hand and not seeing a ring, I casually asked if she was single.

She smiled, and remarked,

“Yes, but I am looking for a rich American to take care of me.”

“Well,” I responded, ‘I’m not rich, but I can take care of you.”

Kim laughed.

“We will see,” she answered, looking out the window as we buzzed down the interstate to the apartment complex.

Once we reached the property, I introduced Kim to Kerry, the property manager. We went into Kerry’s office and Kerry provided Kim with the financial reports and a rent roll. Kim stuck the reports into a folder and remarked,

“I can look at them later.”

Kim said she was hungry. I told her there was a restaurant nearby where we might enjoy a nice meal. Kerry said she had to go home to tend to a sick child, which disappointed me, but at the same time I understood.

Kim excused herself to the ladies’ room. I waited in the lobby. After a few minutes, she emerged and announced she was ready to go. 

Kim took a seat in my car. The drive to the restaurant was only a few blocks down the street. On the way to the restaurant, we passed a “Hooters”. 

Kim looked at the sign and asked, “What is a Hooters?”

“It’s a restaurant that serves chicken wings,” I explained.

“I am sorry,” Kim remarked, “My English is not good. What are chicken wings?”

So I described chicken wings.

“I like chicken wings,” Kim remarked.

Oh boy. I was not going to take a business executive from China to a “Hooters.” No way.

Kim was persistent.

“It is a restaurant for guys,” I explained. Kim looked at me perplexed.

“Why no girls?” she asked in her halting English accent.

“There are girls,” I explained, “They serve the food, but they are dressed in skimpy outfits.”

“What is the word ‘skimpy”?” Kim asked.

“Orange shirts and tight t-shirts,” I answered.

“Okay,” Kim responded, “Let’s go to Hooters.”

I took a deep breath and swung back around. I parked in a space just outside the front doors. As we walked in the door of Hooters, we were met by the door girl, dressed in her Hooter’s outfit.

“Welcome to Hooters,” she cheerfully remarked. I looked at Kim.

“We can go somewhere else,” I remarked as she looked around the restaurant.

“No,” Kim responded, “I want chicken wings.”

We were seated at a table and the waitress took our order. Kim focused on the large screen television over in the corner. I focused on our waitress. Kim noticed I was not paying a lot of attention to her.

“American men,” Kim remarked, “You like a lot of sports and Hooters.”

“Only some of us,” I replied. Hooters was where I would hang out after a basketball game, but not my first choice for a power lunch.

After a few minutes, the waitress bright us our chicken wings. I watched as Kim bit into her first wing. Her eyes widened.

“Ahhh, spicy,” she exclaimed, gulping water from the glass on the table. I smiled. She quickly took another bite.

“I like spicy,” Kim remarked, the hot sauce sexily dripping from her lips.

We talked about the property her company owned and the US. We talked politics and Hong Kong. I introduced Kim to American beer, which she said she had always wanted to try as a college student, but never did. One beer, turned into two and then a third, as we chatted about the differences in businesses between the US and China. Kim said she had only been to mainland China once.

“I don’t go back,” she remarked in her best English. “I love my freedom.”

As we chatted, Kim pulled the pins that kept her hair pinned up and ran her fingers through it. Her hair was extremely long, falling gently past her shoulders.

“Why you are not with a girl?” Kim asked out of the blue.

I asked how she came to think I was not married or didn’t have a girl-friend.

“No ring,” Kim responded, and “you haven’t mentioned a girl-friend.”

“I have a girlfriend,” I replied.

Kim frowned.

“What is her name?” Kim inquired. I really didn’t have a girl-friend. I had one, but we had broken up several months before and I had been relegated to “Tinder” and a few casual dates. I had to confess to her, I was hopelessly single and looking.

Kim smiled.

“I can be your girlfriend,” she remarked.

Kim was strikingly beautiful. I don’t know if it was the four beers we had shared or the fact that I hadn’t connected with anyone in months and was desperate. Desperation and a few beers are never a good combination. I found myself wondering where our conversation might lead us.

“Where are you staying tonight?” I asked, changing the flow of the conversation.

Kim said she had reservations at the Hilton.

“I will drop you off and pick you up in the morning,” I remarked.

Kim smiled.

“Can I have another beer?” she asked. She was getting tipsy, but I ordered another beer for her anyway.

After downing half of the beer, Kim remarked, “If I get drunk, you will take care of me, no?”

I had no choice. How would I explain to my boss, leaving an investor alone in a Hooters.

“Yes,” I replied.

Kim discreetly unfastened two of the top buttons to her satin blouse. Although she was not big chested, she showed just enough cleavage to draw my attention.

“I like Hooters,” Kim declared. "I could be a Hooters girl, no?"

“Yes,” I replied, “It is different and yes, you would make a good Hooters girl."

Kim smiled and looked down at her chest.

"Maybe I need some help," she remarked, before adding wistfully, as a Hooter's waitress sauntered past us.

"I like the shorts."

The waitress stopped and asked if we needed anything else.

Kim was a bit tipsy, so I placed my arm around her tiny waist and led her out to the car.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

Opening the door to the passenger side of her car, she turned and grabbed the front of my shirt, with both of her hands.

“You are a tall handsome American man. I like tall handsome American man,” she replied in broken English.

“Ms Chu - ” I replied. She cut me off.

“You call me Kim,” she remarked.

“Ms Kim - ” I restarted. She cut me off again.

“You- you American man, you will take care of me,” Kim remarked more forcefully. “You promise.”

“Okay,” I replied. I did not want a scene in the parking lot outside of Hooters. “Get in the car.”

Kim slid into the passenger seat and I hot-footed it to the driver’s side. As soon as I placed the key into the ignition, Kim reached across the console and felt my crotch.

“Oh you, you American man, you are big!” she exclaimed, feeling the erection building in my pants.

I grabbed her hand and held it. Kim looked at me.

“Did I offend you?”

“No,” I responded. “Let’s just wait until we get you to the hotel.”

Kim smiled and settled back into her seat. She spread her legs and I watched as she slid her hand under her skirt.

“I am – how you say in English- horny?” she remarked.

“Yes, horny,” I responded.

All the way to the Hilton, I wondered how I was going to explain to my boss my absence from work in the morning.

"Gee, I had to take care of the investor for the Golden Gateway Villas."

To my astonishment and great delight, Kim continued to pleasure herself, settling back into her seat, her eyes closed. I turned on to the Dallas North Parkway. Kim seemed to be extremely turned on. As I was taking an exit off the freeway, she let out an audible moan and took in a deep breath before forcefully exhaling.

I was about to explode. She was hot and very horny. I couldn’t get to the hotel fast enough.

“I want you, American man,” Kim remarked as I slowed down to make the corner. 

Fuck it, I said to myself. She is going home with me.

"I am going to take you to my place," I told Kim.

"Oh yes!" she replied. "I do not like hotels."

The trip to my house was another ten minutes. Kim propped her feet up on my dash board and proceeded to strip out of her panties. I almost hit a parked car.

"I am ready for my American man," Kim remarked, sliding her business skirt up to reveal a clean-shaven pussy. She played with her clit, rubbing it back and forth with her well manicured fingers, biting down on her lower lip, smiling.

I pulled into the parking lot of my town-home. Kim had closed her eyes. She was in a dream-like trance. I pulled up to the garage and the garage door opened.

“Where are we?” Kim asked, looking around.

"My place," I replied. 

Kim watched as I pulled into my garage and I closed the door behind us. I turned off the car and stepped around to the passenger side. Kim stepped out, standing in her bare feet, her stiletto heels still resting on the floorboard. She reached to retrieve them, but I took her by her hand.

“You won’t need those,” I remarked.

I took her by the hand and she followed me into my town home.

“Oh wow!” she exclaimed, looking around. “I like this!”

I led her by the hand to my bed room. She jumped on to the bed and said something in Chinese. 

“Ohhh…yesss!” she extolled. She sat up and unbuttoned her white satin blouse, as I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of my pants to my boxer shorts. I crawled on to the bed beside her, as she stripped off her bra, to reveal two small perky breasts, with dark aureoles and hardened nipples. She unzipped the zipper to her skirt and I slid it past her knees and ankles. Gawd! She had a beautiful body.

She slipped my shirt off and slid her hand into my boxers. I slipped my boxer shorts off and kicked them off the bed. She was all over me. 

“I like American man,” she remarked as she placed her lips over the tip end of my manhood and worked her way down the length of my seven inch shaft. Even though she had a small frame of a body, what I would call a “spinner” frame, “she knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

She cupped my balls in her small hands and played with them. I spun her around and she put her pussy right in my face, while still sucking on my cock. I gently introduced three of my fingers into her pussy and she moaned out loud. I found her clit and worked it back and forth with my fingers. Within seconds, she was gushing uncontrollably, her body shivering. I was awash in her vaginal fluids.

“Put it in me,” she cried.

She squatted over my legs, her butt facing me. She guided my cock up to the outer confines of her bright pink pussy. Carefully and deliberately, she worked the tip of my cock back and forth across her clit.

“I am going to cum,” I remarked. I could feel my balls tightening up.

“Cum in me,” Kim replied, shoving the head of my cock into her pussy. She squatted down to take me in, just as I shot my first load. White cum leaked from her pussy. I grabbed her hips and held her down on top of my throbbing cock. I could feel the walls of her pussy constricting on the shaft of my cock.

“Ohhhh, yesssss!” she remarked, banging her fists on the bedside. Again, her entire tiny body quivered.

Then, without breaking stride, she lived up to her nickname: “The Spinner.” She turned and faced me. My cock never came out of her pussy. She rocked back and forth, grinding her hips against my pelvis. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest. I held on to her breasts and again, she hit a cataclysmic orgasm that caused her to cry out, “Oooh yessss!

Kim tossed her head back. Her face was crimson red. She interlocked her fingers over her head and screamed something in Chinese- as her body shook and quivered. She collapsed forward on to my chest.

I rolled her on to her back. Kim stared up at the ceiling, her hands and fingers pressing into her private area.

“Oh American man, you make me very happy,” she remarked with a thick Chinese accent. Somewhere after this, I either passed out or went to sleep.

I woke up and it was 4:30 am. Kim had curled up next to me, one leg tossed over me and her hand and head resting on my bare chest. I slid her hand down to my cock and let it rest there. In her sleepy state, she knew exactly what to so. She gripped my cock and held on to it. Within seconds, I was fully erect. Kim rubbed her fingers across the backside of my cock. Once again, I could feel my balls tighten. Streams of cum shot out of my cock, reaching my chest. Kim’s eye’s flickered open. She used a finger to scoop up the sticky white stuff and put it in her mouth. She then proceeded to lick every bit of spoilage off of my upper torso and stomach, before placing her luscious lips over the end of my still throbbing cock. She made sure it was clean as well.

We kissed and I could taste the salty remnants of my cum in her mouth, as our tongues darted in and out of each other’s orifice. She laid her head back on my chest and within a few moments, I could hear her snoring, as she drifted back off to sleep. I closed my eyes and did the same.

In the morning, we had another brief interlude before showering together. Stepping out of the shower, I toweled off and then handed Kim my towel.

“Sank you,” she replied in broken English. She wrapped the towel around her and disappeared into the restroom. I rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear. I felt her hand reaching around me, cupping my balls in her hand.

“You like it?” Kim asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

Kim smiled.

“We don’t work today,” she said.

“But we have to inspect the property,” I remarked.

“I say we don’t work today,” Kim reiterated.

I wasn’t sure what to say.

“I will inspect another property,” she remarked, lightly kissing my back. “I like this property.”

This happened five years ago. Kim found a way to convince her boss that she needed to move to the US on a permanent basis to manage their portfolio. Of course, I offered her a place to stay. Kim never left. We got married a few weeks back. I no longer work for that large property management group. I am now a private equity investor, in multi-family residential units, with co-investors from Hong-Kong. They visit often and they love chicken wings.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments