Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Drop Anchor Here (Part II)

"Will Ronnie overcome her nerves to seduce her hunky young neighbour?"

19
23 Comments 23
4.4k Views 4.4k
8.8k words 8.8k words
It’s the summer of 1970 and our story continues. The war in Vietnam is enflamed and spreading into Cambodia. Young men across America are being drafted, including our Rob.

June 1970 SoCal Suburbia America

We last left the sexually and emotionally unfulfilled suburban housewife Veronica Robinson, or “Ronnie” if you will, in a rather compromising position. The love-starved twenty-nine year old and her rather hunky eighteen-year-old virgin neighbour, a man-boy named Rob, were both masturbating.

The handsome but troubled young Rob had a mind burdened by the letter he had received calling him up for active duty. You see the young high school graduate had been drafted to serve in Vietnam. He would report for duty in three months.

As a consequence of a chain of events that had begun with unsettled young Rob mowing the lawn to distract him self he had ended up conveniently in his next-door neighbour’s guest shower. His sexy neighbour Ronnie had played coy and casually invited her young hard working yard worker from across the white picket fence to stay over for dinner.

The curvaceous body of his very sexy, but very married neighbour had distracted Rob’s troubled mind much more than mowing the lawn ever could. Her beautiful desirable body made the young man think endlessly of sex. As a result of these teasing images that Rob was helpless to purge from his mind he had ended up getting naughty in the shower.

The young man with a persistently throbbing cock that refused to deflate had thought he was completely alone while he was whacking off in the shower. Rob had closed his suds covered eyes tightly. Enveloped in darkness and a cloud of steam the troubled teen had stroked his eight-inch steel-hard rod while letting images of the young wife in her black bikini—or perhaps not in her black bikini—swirl freely in his mind.

In fact the young man stroking his hardness hadn’t been alone at all. Veronica had entered the spare guest room to deliver young Rob a fresh towel and change of clothes. The curious horny wife had ended up playing at being a surreptitious peeping Tom. Catching the young man-boy en flagrante Ronnie had stopped and stared. She knew it was wrong, but her feet refused to move.

Veronica had become enthralled watching the young man stroke his huge cock. Her eyes went wide glued to the action in the shower. Seeing that Rob’s eyes were shut she stared openly. His glistening bubble covered hard muscular torso filled her field of vision. His amazing physique seemingly mocked her sex-starved pussy.

Those bubbles were so lucky she thought to her self. They got to cascade over this man’s sexy muscular wet body. The strands of white bubbles travelled the regions where her hands and tongue lusted to go. Veronica had an intense urge to sneak in and join her handsome neighbour in the shower. Her cheeks blushed. The frisson of overwhelming desire made her body shiver.

The intensity of the one-man show in the shower had been too erotic to for the still-young fertile wife to handle. For a married woman who’s pussy hasn’t been touched in months this scene was like putting a match to a pile of newspaper. Do you not expect a fire to start? Ronnie’s intense sexual arousal watching this erotic shower scene caused her to begin to stroke her own increasingly wet pussy.

Now as her young teen neighbour’s muscular torso jerked in orgasm and he doubled-over in almost-agony ecstasy Ronnie furiously rubbed at her enflamed clitoris. “Oh fuck please come!” The still-young wife urged her own body onward like a jockey urging his mount to the finish line, silently hoping for a release.

Unfortunately Veronica’s nervousness that her water coated glistening Adonis might detect her presence impeded her journey towards a full orgasmic release. Her frustration at the delay made her whimper. She rubbed faster and watched to see if Rob was looking around. She was so close and yet so far.

Veronica was so afraid of being seen by her handsome young male visitor that her orgasm just wouldn’t come. What if he saw her poking her head around the corner? This nervousness prevented Veronica from having a truly satisfying orgasm. But finally in a wild sprint of finger rubbing her exasperated body did enjoy a small shudder. Not nearly satisfying enough, but it would have to do for now.

Nervously Ronnie realized that the victim of her spying was now looking around the bathroom for a towel. What if he looked up and saw her peeking from the hall? She would be mortified to get caught. How could she explain her self? She needed to act fast. She grabbed the towel and clothes she had selected off the floor where she had placed them.

Veronica saw Rob was distracted and ducked-down. She silently slipped over to the guest bed unseen. Nervously she quickly laid the towel and fresh clothes at the end of the bed. The sexy wife silently eased herself back around the corner to be hidden again from view. During the whole process Ronnie stepped carefully to avoid making any noise to attract Rob’s attention.

Breathing a sigh of relief Ronnie felt lucky to get away with her little deception. Pretending a false note of innocence she called out to her sexy new visitor.

“Rob don’t rush showering. I’ve left a towel and a change of clothes for you on the end of the bed.”

The tone of Ronnie’s artificially calm voice was intended to suggest that she had just arrived in the room. She was intending to convey that she was “innocent” and that she had not seen what she clearly had seen. Yet the horny wife had seen it. Her cheeks were flushed and her body was hot. Ronnie’s aching pussy was still not satisfied from her pathetic abbreviated almost-orgasm. The throbbing between her thighs was insistent.
__________________________________

As Rob turned off the water in the shower he heard a mellifluous female voice from the hall. The sound of his Mrs Robinson’s voice calling to him jolted the young man back to reality. His cheeks flushed hotly. He realized he had just masturbated to the fantasy of a woman who was now standing only a few feet away from him in the corridor. Luckily the liquid DNA evidence of his crime had just been flushed down the drain along with the soapy suds. Rob did his best to speedily compose him self.

In the midst of his shower daydream about his neighbour’s bikini clad body Rob had been completely oblivious to Ronnie’s quiet entry into the room. He had almost jumped when he heard the sound of her voice telling him she was leaving a towel and clothes. Rob nervously thanked the heavens his sexy neighbour had not entered the room and seen him pleasuring him self with his hand.

Realizing how close he had come to being detected by the woman he was fantasizing about made the buff teenager jumpy. Rob’s hands instinctively moved to cover his large still half-engorged cock. What if this incredibly sexy wife had walked inside the room and seen him doing what he had been doing he wondered? He blushed and replied haltingly.

“Uh okay Mrs Robinson. Um I mean Ronnie. I’ll dress and be out in a minute.”

Veronica tried to control her rapid shallow breathing and give a calm reply. Her heart was still pounding from the excitement of what had just transpired. Married women in her experience didn’t often get a chance to watch a show quite as exciting as the one she had just watched.

“Don’t worry Rob. Take your time. I need a shower too.”

Ronnie scurried quickly back to her bedroom. She needed to pick out a nice outfit. What should she wear? Her body was tingling with excitement and her heart was racing. The excited woman was not so much walking as she was gliding on air. She felt quite different than her normal depressed “self”.

The little black Panasonic transistor radio on her bedside table was playing Melanie’s new hit “Lay Down.” Ronnie hummed along to the catchy tune as her spirits rose. It had been ages since she felt this giddy and attractive as a woman.

“Lay down, lay it down, lay it all down……Let your white birds smile up….At the ones who stand and frown….”

Ronnie smiled and hummed along to the hit tune. She knew the words by now and the song cheered her up. In high school Veronica had loved singing in the choir. Recently the bored young wife had started to listen to KMET and Dr Demento. This DJ had exposed her to new music by bands like Buffalo Springfield and Creedence Clearwater Revival. Songs she would later introduce to her young son in the years ahead.

Veronica’s pussy tingled and throbbed. The ache in her pussy took the sexy wife’s mind away from Melanie’s hit song. How long since she’d had sex? Over a year anyways she knew. Ronnie’s deprived sex-starved body was like a pile of dry tinder in search of a match. Was Rob the match she wondered? She grinned. What woman doesn’t like a romantic fire? Especially when the fire is lit between her thighs.

The ignored young wife showered and hummed happily. Her head was swirling with a potpourri of taboo thoughts and illicit images. Under the streaming hot water her brain filled with visions of young Rob’s large cock. She imagined his muscular chest and arms. She imagined things that as a married woman she, well, just should not be daydreaming about. Yet she did and she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Veronica’s husband liked to keep the lights off during sex. He was pretty much a dud in bed as well as out of it. So watching a young man’s aroused body like that had been revelation for the repressed young wife. To be a voyeur on a scene of male masturbation was beyond Ronnie’s conception. And yet she was now so turned on it was impossible to turn her body off. She wanted more.

Veronica’s pussy was aching to be filled by that huge appendage she had spied. She closed her eyes tightly as the warm water enveloped her. With her long slender fingers she rolled a slippery rubbery nipple. The covering of soapy bubbles made her nipple slippery and slick. Ronnie closed her eyes and tweaked it harder. Her body pulsed with throbbing surges.

Ronnie had heard other women talk about oral sex. She’d never tried it, but now for some reason the thought teased her brain. Her head spun more and more as she imagined Rob’s tongue in places. Well let’s just say in places. She closed her eyes and imagined her fingers were Rob’s tongue. When she pressed on her nipple she pretended it was his teeth biting down gently. She groaned softly.

The tingles originating in her nipples travelled instantly to her pelvis. Ronnie felt growing urges and desires swell in her body. Feelings washed over her like a tide of emotions rising and falling with an invisible moon. The unsatisfied wife reached her left hand down and stroked her pussy tentatively. What would Rob’s cock feel like sliding in down there she wondered? She groaned and whimpered with needs so long repressed they were like a collared leopard straining for release.

Giving in to her desires Ronnie overcame her bashfulness. Timidly she inserted a finger into her wet throbbing pussy. In the America of the early 1970’s “good girls” were still not supposed to masturbate. Slowly the long-untouched wife started to play with her self.

It was like she was discovering how to use a new toy. A set of written instructions would help, or perhaps a “how to” video. But the Internet also didn’t exist in 1970. Wives like Ronnie largely had to figure it out for themselves. The letters to Cosmo magazine were about as specific as sex advice self-help got in 1970. As Ronnie rubbed and teased she slid her finger inside. She felt her walls stretch around her finger and then contract in a satisfying spasm of contraction.

Veronica whimpered, whined and cooed softly learning her body as she went. She let her imagination fly unrestrained. The shower water was so warm. She was so relaxed. Screech? Her dizzied brain jolted to a halt. NO this was all wrong?

The young wife tried for a second to repress her wayward straying feelings. The sexual images and ideas in her brain were so graphic they scared her. It seemed to the young wife a porno movie was somehow playing inside her head. She withdrew her wavering finger. Her body was almost trembling with needs she was fearful to even acknowledge. Could women really want to do all the things she was imagining? Ronnie truly tried to stop the naughty thoughts, but it was no good. She sighed, closed her eyes, and surrendered to the moment.

Her young neighbour was so sexy, his body so toned. Plus Rob was so sweet and innocent? She was certain this man-boy was a virgin. Veronica had never taken a man’s virginity. She’d only been with one man in her whole life—a brute. The very idea of coupling with a virgin thrilled her to the core. She smiled and gave her pussy a final cursory stroke. She had made some sort of decision. Right? Wrong? She had no idea. But it was her decision.

Veronica had her “reasons” and her “rationalizations”. Didn’t she deserve some happiness she said to her self? And her young neighbour seemed so lonely too? Would it really be so wrong she wondered to hold him tenderly in her arms? Ronnie seemed to find it easy to discover more reasons in favour of the seduction she was planning.

Ronnie had heard naughty rumours and stories of older women having younger lovers. Novels had been written about women who had “affairs”. She thought of “The French Lieutenant’s Woman”. It must happen in real life she decided. The Europeans did taboo things like that she’d heard. Other women had freed themselves from drudgery--why not her?

Out of the shower Ronnie dried off by patting her sexy body with a soft cotton towel. She quickly reviewed her possible outfits. The nervous potential seductress didn’t want to leave the young man alone for too long. Handsome inexperienced Rob was so skittish she feared the young colt might run away? The frustrated wife began to develop her “plan”.

In the background her transistor radio was now playing a hit from a few months before in 1969. It was the song “Baby It’s You”, by the band “Smith” from Los Angles. Dr Demento was playing a lot of “Smith” songs lately. Ronnie tapped her fingers to the lovely tune while looking at her various outfits. The song on the radio was a pop re-make of a Burt Bacharach song. She really liked it since the lyrics were very romantic. Veronica wished she had a man who she loved like that. The image of Rob appeared in her mind and she smiled.

Ronnie looked questioningly at her blue summer cotton dress. Too “blah” and ordinary she thought. Next she looked at her lavender sundress that was much cuter. Then she spied her yellow outfit further down the rack. She pulled it down off the rack and held the hanger looking the yellow ensemble critically. The skirt was much shorter than her dresses and mid-thigh. Yes perfect she decided. She smiled satisfied with her choice.

The woman who was doing her best to look “sexy” next selected yellow tights to go with the yellow mid-thigh skirt she had chosen. The final touches were to pair it all with a wide belt and her white summer sandals. The evening was warm so she would just drape the yellow sweater over her shoulders. Ronnie smiled with growing confidence. The whole outfit would make her look young and fashionable. What about a blouse?

Veronica looked over her options for tops. She quickly selected a stretchy white bodysuit like top. Would she go bra-less? Women were doing that now. “Burn the bra” had become a new catch phrase in the 1960’s. Ronnie had giggled in 1968 when all those women had protested at the Miss America competition in Atlantic City. A large group of rabble-rousing women had burned their bras in protest. Did she dare? Did she have the confidence to go braless?

The nervous wife glanced down at her still firm and perky breasts and her pink nipples. Veronica girded her nerves and daringly decided no bra was necessary. The young wife felt a hot rose blush tinge her cheeks. Was she really turning into a “slut”? She giggled. Ronnie was certain she’d rather be a slut and have some affection in her life than to live in the barren wasteland of pseudo-marriage she currently lived in. Thinking of Carl made her stomach churn and she felt momentarily sick to her stomach.

Ronnie pushed thoughts of her husband far away. Finally dressed and ready Ronnie draped the matching yellow sweater over her shoulders. She looked into the full-length mirror and checked out her pretty ensemble. The excited woman smiled as she took in her full-body reflection. Ronnie felt as giddy as getting ready for a “date” for the senior prom? She felt more seventeen than twenty-nine.

What was up with her she wondered? Why was she feeling this way? The giddy wife giggled nervously and her mind drifted back to images of Rob in the shower, of his desirable hard body. Nervously she checked her make-up and eyes in the mirror. Ronnie grabbed some pale pink lipstick and freshened up her lips.

She puckered-up her lips and then dabbed them softly with a tissue. Too bright she wondered? Veronica used a darker lip liner to outline her lips. She rubbed with her finger and blended the darker liner with the pink lipstick to damp down the colour a bit. She looked again and was satisfied. Don’t want to look completely “trashy” she decided. Finally she dabbed a tiny touch of blush into her pale cheeks.

In the background Ronnie’s scratchy transistor radio was now playing the week’s number one song, “The Love You Save”, by the Jackson Five. Her foot tapped gently to the catchy song. The Jackson Five would have four number one tunes in 1970. The songs “I Want You Back” and “ABC” had already hit number one. This was the group’s third song of the year to reach the top of the charts. That year America would be introduced to a young Jackson named Michael when Ed Sullivan let them perform the song “The Love You Save” on his show.

Still unsure of her appearance Ronnie went into her bathroom where the light was better. Looking in her bathroom mirror she touched up her eye make-up and gave her lashes a quick curl. The anxious insecure woman looked into her mirror for a final time. Was she “beautiful”? Did men still desire her? Was she at all like those perfect women who appeared in Playboy magazine? So many doubts clouded her thoughts.

The often desperately lonely woman realized she still looked quite beautiful. Didn’t she? Her heart lightened a touch. She thought of how young Rob had gruffly called out her name and groaned with desire as he masturbated. She recalled how his body had contorted in tortured pleasure to her fantasy as he had his final spasm of joy. Yes she thought, her young neighbour must find her desirable didn’t he? Why else would he call out her name and buckle over to spill his seed?

Gazing in the mirror Ronnie hesitated one last time. “What are you doing?” She spoke the silent words to her admittedly attractive reflection. “He’s only eighteen?” Ronnie shook her head in wonderment at her own audacity. But her uncertain tenuous smile had already turned into a mischievous grin.

Was she really going to seduce him? Could she go through with it? Never in her life had Veronica tried anything like this. She steeled her nerves. There had to be more to life than what she had been served so far. A bowl of flavourless gruel—even Master Twist wouldn’t ask for a second helping of her life.

What else she wondered? Ronnie looked around her scattered collection of beauty accoutrements. She saw the expensive bottle of perfume. This perfume was one of her true indulgences. As a final touch Ronnie splashed on some of her favourite scent. She adored “Diorissimo” with its lily of the valley aroma and light notes of jasmine. She let the unique floral scent tease her nose and her thoughts drifted.

With the perfume offering a new sensuality to her mood she brightened. The scent inspired in Ronnie the feelings of a young girl walking hand in hand with her lover in a flower garden in Paris, or perhaps Barcelona. This light romantic feeling infused her and lifted her heart.

Veronica had never been to Paris, or anywhere really, but she still had dreams. Her mood softened and she hummed happily. Then she smiled. The young woman was determined to have fun tonight notwithstanding her unhappy predicament in life. Her eyes became lively and flirty as she exited her bedroom.
_________________________________

Rob stood refreshed and waiting for Ronnie in the living room. The young man looked more mature and confident than his years would suggest. He was dressed in the grey cotton shorts and a plain white polo shirt Ronnie had provided for him. His chestnut brown hair was tousled and still a bit damp from the just finished shower. His cock was still half-swelled, but the bulge in the front of the shorts was not too noticeable.

When Ronnie entered the room the young man’s jaw nearly dropped in awe. She was a vision of sexual perfection attired in the sexiest yellow outfit the young man had ever seen. Her legs looked so sexy with the short skirt. Rob didn’t think he’d ever conceived of his neighbour looking so beautiful. She was certainly sexier and more desirable than any Playboy playmate he had ever seen.

Ronnie brought her light pale-blue eyes up to meet those of her stunned young observer. The anxious woman saw the dumbfounded expression on Rob’s bright keen face. At that moment she realized she had picked the right outfit. Her smile widened and her courage increased.

Veronica suddenly felt very feminine and desirable. In fact, the sexual hunger written on the young man’s face made her feel bashful; did he really want her that badly? This was a feeling she hadn’t felt in a very long time. To inspire a man to leeringly look at her body with such open lust; well it had been a long time since Ronnie had been looked at in this way. Her heart did a tiny back flip of joy.

The wanton look in Rob’s eyes boosted the young wife’s confidence. She soon became even more playful and poised in her pursuit of happiness. Her self-assurance quietly took hold. Ronnie was older and sexually experienced. It soon felt natural for her to take control of the situation.

Approaching her handsome neighbour in her yellow outfit she walked slowly and methodically and then paused. The attractive woman did something she hadn’t done in ages. Ronnie struck a pose. She angled her hip and gave him her best “look”. Next and to her own complete surprise she performed a coquettish little pirouette for the gawking teenager.

“So do you like my outfit?”

Ronnie giggled playfully watching his eyes follow her calculated spin. She noticed his nervousness as her captive man-boy squirmed uncomfortably at her sexual provocation. The inspired vixen toyed with her skittish prey further. She moved forward laughing easily hoping to calm his nerves. As the horny wife relaxed she calmly pursued her “plan”. In fact, her face became more and more beautiful the more she smiled and relaxed. A woman’s most effective accessory is always her smile.

Veronica’s confidence as a woman was growing by the second. The shower scene had lit a fuse. The now sexually awakened wife had a new fire in her eyes and her body was doing a slow smoulder. She moved close and gently settled her slender hand on Rob’s shoulder. She patted his shoulder softly to calm his edgy nerves. The poor boy was as flighty and fidgety as a pigeon.

When Ronnie’s graceful hand moved forward towards him the poor boy was almost hypnotized. The buff handsome teenager watched her perfectly manicured hand nervously. Her soft pale-peach perfect nails entranced him the closer they approached. Rob thought that actual contact with her touch might cause his body to explode like a fuse setting of dynamite. He was so tightly wound by the sexual tension in the room his cock might well have been a stick of TNT.

“C’mon let me make you some food young man. You must be famished after all that…..”

Veronica patted the young man’s shoulder and smiled pleasantly. She was going to say, “mowing the lawn”, but images of young Rob’s furious masturbation scene had intruded into her naughty brain. She chuckled softly and blushed. Distracted by the feverish memory she forgot to finish her sentence. Ronnie let out a second kittenish giggle.

Rob thought he might faint as a smorgasbord of sexual desires overcame him.

lyzzguzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lyzzguzman

Everything about this woman titillated his senses. Even though he knew she was married and surely “out of bounds”, nothing could restrain his hormone-fuelled teenage boy fantasies. The touch of her hand patting his shoulder made his body jolt with spasms of hot desire.

As Ronnie moved her body closer to him to edge past into the kitchen area his nostrils flared. The aroused teen detected the delicate scent of her perfume and inhaled more deeply. He felt his knees weaken at the romantic floral scent. Without thinking he blurted out.

“Wow you smell really nice.”

Ronnie laughed lightly and turned towards her appreciative young admirer. Again she was struck by how handsome he was. Her pupils widened. It had been so long since a man had been infatuated with her and adored her. Did she even recall how to respond? If she had dressed-up like this for her husband he wouldn’t have even looked up from the football game on TV. Her husband Carl was a cruel insensitive slob.

Ronnie smiled and looked deeply into Rob’s brown eyes. It had been ages since a man had remarked on her perfume. Young Rob was much taller than her so Ronnie was craning her neck upwards. She suddenly felt very feminine and tiny next to the taller and larger well-muscled teenager. She smiled a coy flirtatious smile and batted her long eyelashes. She flipped her blond hair.

With Rob’s eyes so close to her own Veronica noticed how long and sexy Rob’s eyelashes were. She noted his strong warm eyes. The young man’s steady brown gaze matched his strong broad chest and muscular arms. She reached out with her soft feminine hand and gently grasped his forearm.

Rob felt strong tingles shoot through his body in response to her teasing touch. The older woman playfully and strategically moved her curved perfumed body even closer to him. Veronica almost snuggled up to him she was so close. Ronnie was not ignorant of the impact this might have on the sexually agitated young man.

Rob was mesmerized and in thrall of Ronnie’s blond hair and cute flip curl. The teasing look in her sexy playful pale blue eyes made him feel weak all over. Did he have a fever he wondered? Her tight bodysuit top that showed off her amazingly firm swelling breasts made his cheeks blush. He feared Ronnie would detect in his eyes how badly he wanted to rip that bodysuit off her body and apply his warm moist lips to her naked breasts.

Beyond how sexy she looked, Ronnie’s intoxicating perfume was wrapping his brain in a dizzying blanket of light floral scents that confused and befuddled him. The teenager became more and more nervous. He wrung and twisted his hands nervously.

The besotted man-boy was totally uncertain of how to act as the sexy older woman moved her amazing body closer and closer to him. This closeness and her heat only served to stimulate more of his nerve endings. His brain was in a tizzy. Young Rob wanted desperately to reach out and take her in his arms.

“Here let me stand on my tippy toes so you can smell it properly.”

Rob really thought he might explode as his excitement crested. Was this a dream? Ronnie moved so close to him that her pointed firm breasts brushed teasingly against his wide chest. Oh god those perfect breasts felt so soft and yet so firm brushing into his body. He felt a tiny shiver course through him. The moment was the most electrifying yet.

Rob’s young heart was thumping madly and the palms of his hands got nervously moist. His sexy older neighbour stretched her body upwards. She rose flirtingly onto her tippy toes in her white summer shoes. Ronnie’s soft feminine hand snuck behind Rob’s neck. The delicate touch of her perfectly manicured fingers on the back of his neck made him shiver with desire. The hairs on his neck rose anxiously. Her teasing touch served to awaken more fires of lust in his young body.

The more experienced married woman softly and slowly drew the young virgin’s face forward. Ronnie gently pulled Rob’s muddled head downwards. His brain was now a chamber void of fathomable thoughts. She drew his nose towards the scented curve in the hollow of her neck.

The twenty-nine year old used her other hand to slide strands of her glowing blonde hair away from that side of her neck. With this movement she laid the slender curve of her neck bare. In this way she exposed the sexy small hollow where her elegant neck met her shoulder to Rob’s approaching nose and mouth.

Rob felt himself irresistibly drawn into Ronnie’s soft sensual curved female body. Like a stronger magnet latching onto a helpless iron filing he felt himself sucked closer and closer by her sexual magnetism. Drawn forward the young man could now feel the warmth radiating from Veronica’s perfectly smooth flawless pale skin. As Ronnie’s gentle hand pulled him closer and closer the scent of her perfume became stronger and stronger and her attraction more irresistible.

Ronnie teasingly pushed his head down harder and shoved young Rob’s nose and lips into the curved hollow at the small of her neck. She giggled nervously taking things faster than she had intended. She felt his soft lips touch her neck as he sniffed her scent. Stray strands of her blond hair fell forward and tickled his face and nose.

Soon Ronnie’s entire blonde coif fell forward. This enveloped Rob’s grinning face in a hollow of darkness filled with perfumed scents and the warmth of her skin. Lower down his body Rob’s young cock hardened as it pulsed and throbbed imprisoned as it was in his briefs and shorts. Ronnie’s young neighbour stifled a groan of desire before it could escape his chest and lips.

“Can you smell it Rob? It’s my favourite scent. By Dior.”

The older woman’s voice was light and youthful. Her playful mood was infectious and made Rob’s heavy heart rise. Rob murmured with pleasure and enjoyed every second of Ronnie’s perfumed imprisonment. His lips pressing into her neck hollow served to muffle his mumbled reply.

Rob regretted the inevitable conclusion of this session when the object of his most wicked fantasies would necessarily release him from her hold. His head slowly lifted away from her neck and the darkness evaporated. Rob’s befuddled brain was dizzy as he felt Ronnie’s fingers gently trail gingerly along his forearm, her nails scraping teasingly along his skin.

“Grab the TV Guide and follow me into the kitchen. Maybe you can have another beer. I think they have a replay of ‘Love American Style’ tonight.”

Ronnie’s dazzling white smile almost melted him. Was he falling in love? When you are eighteen and in the presence of a woman as perfect and as captivating as Veronica it is not difficult to fall in love.

“Do you like that show? I love that show.

Ronnie giggled and casually took young Rob by the hand. She directed him toward the large TV cabinet in the living room. It was a large TV for the time set in a dark wood cabinet with two smaller wood cabinet doors on each side of the screen. The small TV Guide book was resting on top of the large cabinet.

“The TV Guide is over there on top of the TV.”

Ronnie pointed with her finger. She reluctantly let go of his big manly hand. She had felt so feminine holding it. Rob walked over and picked up the TV Guide.

“Wow your TV is massive.”

Ronnie laughed as the young man marvelled at her big TV set.

“Well when you have a husband like Carl you have a big TV. You don’t get Valentines or new dresses. You just get a big assed TV.”

Rob looked over as Ronnie giggled at her own disparaging comment. How beautiful and sexy Ronnie looked stunned him again. Even from ten feet away her beauty was like a magnet drawing him towards her. The handsome young man wanted more than anything to scoop her into his arms and carry her to the bedroom. And do what? The images flickering in his brain scare him.

Rob wishes he could act like his Hollywood heroes Steve McQueen and Burt Reynolds. If he could he would walk over and just really impress Ronnie. But he wasn’t anything like those confident charming guys. His favourite movies were “The Great Escape” and then just over a year ago “Bullitt” with the sexy Jacqueline Bisset. Tonight Rob is pretty sure Ronnie is even prettier than Jacqueline.

Veronica’s voice lifts Rob from his reverie.

“Ever since they started that Super Bowl thing in 1967 all Carl cares about is football. Oh and beer. He bought it last year. It’s an RCA Vista. Latest in colour technology so Carl says.”

She giggled and turned towards the kitchen. Rob shook his head in wonder. He watched Ronnie’s hips sway as she walked. How could a man care more about football than his amazing wife he wondered?

“We only have an old Zenith.”

He called out and walked to the kitchen. At Rob’s house they still had black and white. In the kitchen Ronnie handed Rob another beer. He didn’t know if he should actually drink another one. He’d snuck beer before, of course, from his dad, but still it didn’t seem right. He was only eighteen after all.

Ronnie was so nonchalant about it that he acquiesced. The uncertain young man took the beer while his hostess pulled the Swanson’s TV dinners out of the freezer. Ronnie then took the TV Guide from Rob’s hand and flipped through the pages. Again he smelled her perfume and felt his knees almost buckle.

“Oh look just like I thought. See? Look here. ‘Love American Style’ is on later.”

The two of them both wanted the same thing. But her marriage and his youth meant they danced around the desire like cautious fencers afraid to strike. The desire to make love was like a ghost in the room. The both knew it was there, yet they couldn’t see it and they were both afraid to acknowledge its existence.

Rob licked his lips nervously as he gazed at the vision in yellow prattling away in front of him. They were together in Ronnie’s kitchen. She acted like being together like this was the most natural thing in the world? Half of him wanted to run away home to his Playboy magazines and keep masturbating. The other half wanted to walk over and kiss her and stick his tongue down her throat. The aroused young man was conflicted to say the least.

They were both talking again casually. Rob sipped his beer. Thoughts of Vietnam slipped back and were clouding his thoughts. His call up was so soon. Ronnie lifted her pale-blue eyes to meet his warm brown gaze. She looked Rob in the eyes with a concerned look. As a sensitive woman Ronnie suspected something was bothering the young man. But what she wondered?

Ronnie didn’t know why, but her instincts as a woman told her that Rob was keeping something bottled-up inside. Maybe he was just shy, but the more experienced woman was curious to know if it was more than that. She probed carefully.

“You seem nervous Rob. Is something bothering you? Do I make you nervous?”

The troubled young draftee hadn’t intended for it to burst out like it did. But once he started talking he couldn’t stop. Rob had needed someone to talk to and he felt so comfortable with Ronnie that the words just burst forth like a flood of water breaking out of a dam.

“I’ve been drafted.”

Rob admitted nervously and turned his eyes downwards. The admission felt like declaring you had some terminal disease. It was almost like saying you had cancer. His voice was soft and nervous. The young would-be wooer didn’t want the woman he lusted for and fantasized about to see how scared and vulnerable he was. Men in 1970 were instructed to be “macho” and fear was not macho.

“They’ve called me up so……”

His halting nervous words faded with his uncertainty of what to say. The impending ominous threat of everything the word “Vietnam” conjured up hung in the air like the sharp blade of a guillotine about to drop.

“Oh my dear….”

Ronnie gasped in concerned shock. And just as suddenly as his words stopped Ronnie’s warm body was pressed against him. He was wrapped in her comforting embrace. Her perfume, her hair, and her warmth: Rob was overwhelmed and wanted to cry.

Suddenly in that instant, in this beautiful woman’s embrace, young Rob felt cared for and safe. The fears, the bottled-up words, and the nervousness: it all bubbled forth and burst out like a geyser. Ronnie soothed and calmed him in the way only a woman can care for a man. Her slender hand stroked the back of his head calming his nerves. Her soft warm lips whispered comforting nothings in his ear.

Once it had all burst forth Ronnie took her handsome neighbour by the hand to sit on the sofa. She calmed the teenager down. In a soft feminine voice Ronnie assured young Rob everything would be okay. She had no certainty it would be okay? The news was bad on TV. Even so she knew she needed to be strong and she needed to calm young Rob down.

Ronnie set out the TV dinner trays and went to get the Swanson’s dinners. Somehow women know “routine” is sometimes the best medicine. Ronnie knew it was time to try to cheer Rob up. So she turned on the TV to distract him from his gloom. Sitting side by side they ate the Salisbury steak dinner. Ronnie giggled and prattled on and talked about everything except Vietnam.

“Do you like the TV dinner Rob?”

He nodded and smiled. He was feeling better. Ronnie was so bubbly and happy it was hard for him to be a dark cloud in her presence. He wished he had a girlfriend like her. Then he would be happy he knew.

“Yeah sure. The steak is great, but my favourite part is the peach cobbler.”

The TV show was about to start. Ronnie turned down the lights in the room and closed the drapes. Rob’s mood had improved and he couldn’t help looking at his neighbour’s firm rounded ass as she pulled the drapes.

The young man was getting horny again. The human urge to reproduce can even push aside the fear of death. Rob kept catching glances at sexy Ronnie. Her hips were so sexy his eyes were just drawn to them. Then Veronica turned up the TV’s volume as the series theme song started to play.

“Oh gosh I just love this show. This one and Glen Campbell’s ‘Goodtime Hour’ are my favourites.”

She giggled and squeezed Rob’s hand reassuringly.

“Do you like Glen Campbell’s show?”

Rob nodded. Feeling her holding his hand left him dazed.

“Yeah I really like Linda Ronstadt and she was on his show.”

Veronica’s face brightened.

“Really? Oh my god. I just bought her new album ‘Silk Purse’. So we can play it later.”

At that moment the TV show “Love American Style” began. Ronnie knew all the words to the theme song. She sang along easily in a light feminine voice. She had quite a nice voice and Rob smiled hearing her sing.

“I was in the choir in high school.”

She giggled.

“I hope you don’t mind me singing?”

Rob looked aghast.

“NO! I love your singing.”

He implored a little too strenuously. Ronnie laughed again. This boy was so cute she wanted to hug him.

The sexy young housewife moved the TV trays away to the side. She sat back down on the sofa, but this time very close to Rob, their legs were touching. She took his hand again and held it in hers casually. Her voice had a light mellifluous feminine tone as she sang. She hugged Rob’s arm playfully and poked his ribs teasingly with her other hand.

“C’mon cheer up. Sing the song with me.”

Ronnie giggled and sang along to the theme song. Her playful light blue eyes and provocative smile encouraged Rob to try singing. He haltingly tried to master the words and ended up blushing furiously. The older woman cast several glances at him. She thought Rob looked terribly attractive when he blushed. The desire to kiss him was intense, but she held back.

“Love, Love, Love!

Love American Style,

Truer than the red, white and blue-uuooh!

Love American Style, that's me and you-oooh!

And on a star spangled night my love,

My love come to me,

You can rest your head on my shoulder…..”

Ronnie giggled and laughed as young Rob mumbled and missed many of the song’s words. Sometimes as Rob struggled to sing the song he inserted words that were wrong. They both laughed at his cute mistakes.

Then the TV show episode started. This episode was called ‘ Love and the High School Flop-out’. Ronnie grabbed Rob’s hand excitedly.

“Oh I saw this one at the end of last season.”

Rob hadn’t watched the show before but he smiled. He just liked being with Ronnie. Sitting beside this sexy woman was like being in heaven. The young man knew he could be happy watching the CBS test pattern if he was with her. As they watched the show Rob realized Ronnie was still holding his hand. His heart thumped harder and his cock swelled.

The theme of this episode was about an inexperienced sensitive teenage high school boy (just like Rob) who ended up on a date with an older, much more experienced, and very worldly waitress. Ronnie seemed to love watching the show. Rob just loved feeling the warmth of her leg pressed next to his and her hand holding his hand. Needless to say his cock was throbbing the whole time.

As the show came to an end Ronnie squeezed Rob’s hand and turned to look in his warm hazel eyes.

“So what did you think of the show?”

He blushed and stammered and hoped she wouldn’t notice the huge bulge in his grey cotton shorts.

“Well…..uh……”

“I mean do you think falling in love like that is realistic?”

Her pale blue eyes were looking right into his. Rob blushed again and cursed his nervousness. He knew Ronnie must think he was just an inexperienced boy. At that moment he thought being a virgin was just about the worst curse in the world.

“I mean Rob, do you think a younger guy like that could really fall for an older woman?”

Rob gulped nervously. His mind spun searching for the right words. Ronnie was clearly getting a tiny bit irritated with his delay. She pressed on with her question.

“Okay well take us for example. Maybe that makes it easier for you to imagine.”

She looked at Rob’s face for a clue. Ronnie knew that he liked her, but she also knew Rob would need her to take the lead if anything was going to happen. Veronica was nervous but was not about to stop.

“Do you think you could ever fall for a woman like me? Or someone my age?”

Rob couldn’t help his eyes moving to Ronnie’s swelling breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing. Were those points sticking out her nipples? Oh my god his cock was throbbing so badly it almost hurt.

The words he could form seemed so confused and jumbled. What could he say that wasn’t totally inadequate? Ronnie was so beautiful, so desirable and yet how could he say that in mere words? The nervous young man felt Ronnie squeeze his hand softly encouraging him to answer.

“Okay well the actress was very attractive and beautiful don’t you think?”

Rob nodded in agreement. He was still lost and confused wondering what path the older woman was leading him down. He knew he was blushing, but he couldn’t stop it even if he wanted to. This was just the same as the huge throbbing bulge in his pants. There was seemingly nothing he could do to make it go down. Had she looked down and seen it?

“Well do you think I’m attractive like her, or am I too old?”

Rob pulled his eyes off her breasts. He looked up from Veronica’s firm breasts and pointy nipples into her inquisitive eyes.

“Oh no. I mean Mrs Robinson you’re so beautiful. I mean…..well…..really, really, really beautiful….”

Poor Rob was stammering clumsily. How many times had he repeated the word “really”? He was stumbling with his words and Ronnie giggled. She squeezed his hand again with a warm encouraging squeeze. Her smile widened and became a playful grin.

“Okay….well relax Rob. Don’t be so nervous.”

Her eyes observed him warmly.

“So you think I’m pretty. Thank you. A woman loves to be complimented.”

Ronnie smiled and her natural warm smile made her look even more beautiful. Ronnie’s body was also getting nervous. She giggled in a way she hadn’t done since she was a teenager. It was a high-pitched mating signal to nearby males that she was horny and in heat.

Veronica’s entire body was on edge. The increasingly horny wife was feeling piloerection sweep across her skin; goose bumps were covering her arms and thighs. She was a fertile vessel getting ready to mate. Was she wet down below? Was she leaking? A warm pink hue flushed to her cheeks. She felt the warm glow.

Ronnie her self was confused about the situation. What was she doing? Why was she teasing her young neighbour like this? Was she leading Rob on, or did she really want to? Her mind was filled with so many conflicting desires and thoughts.

Ronnie knew that by society standards what she was doing was wrong. And yet her life was so empty she couldn’t stop. Who wanted to live their life like an empty husk? Ronnie needed to finally feel loved and wanted. She needed her heart to be filled, her hand to be held, her hair to be stroked and a man’s hardness to fill her empty void. She pressed on.
_____________________________________

Veronica took her time charming her sexy neighbour. This was as much because of the uncertainty and awkwardness she felt at the situation, as it was because of Rob’s youth and complete inexperience in matters of seduction. In spite of all the obstacles and clumsy missteps, there was a force drawing the two lovers together. It was a force of nature that would not be denied.

Finally all the lusting glances, the sexual innuendos, the light glancing touches, the soft hand squeezes, the feminine giggles, the warm smiles, the wafting scent of perfume, and the growing tension; it all could not be put off any longer. Veronica decided to make her move.

“Rob I have a turntable in my bedroom. Do you want to listen to Linda Ronstadt?”

Rob looked at Ronnie lost for a moment. He had no idea what he even answered. All he knew was that she was leading him by the hand down the dim corridor to her bedroom. His eyes were locked on her firm ass and her swaying hips. The young nervous virgin didn’t want this evening to ever end.

Ronnie’s mind was clouded with her own self-doubt. Was this right? Was it wrong? What would he do if she kissed him? How would he react? Her pussy was tingling and her nipples were hardening in anticipation. And yet—she was married—desperately unhappy, but still, a married woman?

Veronica felt Rob’s large hand cradled in her smaller slender one. His big paw of a hand was comforting in a way. His sheer physical size and muscular strength reassured her. And she did need reassurance.

More than anything Ronnie needed to feel like a woman again, to feel whole, and to feel wanted. To be discarded and worthless at twenty-nine, to be childless and barren: it was a future she refused to accept. She squeezed Rob’s hand as she led him to her bedroom.

And then the thought of Vietnam struck her. This poor man-boy, most certainly a virgin, was being sent off to war in some godforsaken jungle in the middle of nowhere. Veronica knew in her heart Rob was scared to death of Vietnam. All the people in the neighbourhood wearing MIA bracelets were reason enough to be scared. Was it so wrong to offer him comfort? To let this scared young man taste the love of a woman before he served his country?

In Veronica’s bedroom everything was feminine. Her husband didn’t care and so Ronnie had made the room hers. The quilt on her bed had a tiny delicate rose pattern. The small decorative lamps on the side tables had frill-trimmed shades in ivory fabric. Everything about the room was feminine and lacy and pretty.

Rob had never been in a room so pretty, or that smelled so nice. His heart was pounding as he looked around. His eyes always came back to settle quietly on beautiful Ronnie. She was so gorgeous. Was this a dream? Would he wake up and realize this was all a horny teenage dream?

Veronica walked to the long teak chest and picked up the record jacket of “Silk Purse”. It was a cute album cover. Gorgeous Linda Ronstadt was sitting in a pigsty with a group of adorable white pigs. She held the black vinyl disc by its edges so as to not scratch it. Ronnie gently placed the record on the record player.

Pressing the “play” button they both watched the record player arm slowly descend. As the needle touched the rotating black disc the first song “Lovesick Blues” began to play. Linda Ronstadt’s voice was so beautiful.

“Here sit with me on the bed.”

Ronnie patted the bed beside her and her eyes were playful and flirtatious. Young Rob gulped a nervous gulp. She looked so beautiful, but the large bed made him extra nervous.

To be continued……..

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments