Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E015: Pearl Five

"Emma earns her pearls now as she masters each lesson she is taught"

8
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
897 words 897 words

Donald realizes that Emma does have so much to learn.  She is quick to comprehend, but she is so naïve in almost every way.  She does not reach out her fingers to explore really.  She is repressed so underneath.  But he does see her trying so hard to break out of her cocoon, but only when she is given permission to.

She is ideal for him, and how she shines and shimmers with each new thing she is learning.  She will be his completely and unconditionally soon if she is not already.

Donald does not realize yet that Emma has given herself and soul over to him already.  She is his, however, she must be.

She has calmed herself on his lap now.  He kisses her softly on her lips and tells her to move to sit beside him now.  Emma does as she is told.

As they sit on the couch next to each other, naked, their thighs touching, Donald takes Emma’s hand and for the first time ever for her, he presses her hand against his firm cock.

Her palm is against the back of his shaft and he guides her fingers to grasp it.  They both let out a low sigh as for the very first time she grips his, or for that matter any, cock.  Emma feels how hard it is as Donald begins to guide her hand up and down as she starts to jerk him.  He takes her other hand and leads it to his balls and helps her to start to caress and squeeze them.

Donald has to hold himself back so much, so not to cum immediately at feeling her touch.  But as he closes his eyes and starts doing mathematical equations in his head, he enjoys guiding her hands to give him the attention and pleasure that he needs.

She is soon picking up what to do on her own, and he moves his hands away and just leans back and enjoys the feel of her touch on him.  Her fingers have such a soft touch but are gripping him firmly.  And the smoothness of her palm as it presses against the back of his shaft, moving up and down, is decadent.

He tries to hide the pleasure he is feeling but moans escape his lips.  He opens his eyes just a slit and is more aroused watching Emma.  She has this look of concentration on her face as she stares at his cock, as if in wonder.  She seems to be trying to measure her strokes so to feel that he is getting full enjoyment.

Emma does feel his cock throbbing in her hand. The blood running through him, his cum swelling in his balls, and now up to his shaft.  Whether with the born instinct of how to do it, or catching on from his feel and sounds, she is jerking him so well.  Better even than he does himself.  And Donald does enough self-pleasure but this sensation of Emma’s thorough touch is overwhelming him.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

A bit of precum escapes him.  He watches as Emma takes her fingers from his balls, and wipes it up and brings it to her lips.  ‘Ooh!  Did she just taste his cum?  Without being more or less forced to?’

This is beyond anything Donald could imagine happening.  And then, her fingers do not go back to his balls, but rather along the short stretch between his balls and his anus.  Somehow, she just knew and found where to press against his taint.  Over and over as she continues to jerk him.

Has she been studying or is she just this naturally good.  She is so naïve about the sexual world, but as soon as she is directed to do something, she just exceeds all expectations.

It is too much for Donald.  He has to, he does not want to yet, but he cannot hold back.  Yes, a gush of sperm come out of him.  Covering his stomach, mons and Emma’s hand.

This is a very special first for Emma.  She had felt Donald’s sperm gush into her when he came fucking her last night.  But she has never seen sperm shoot forth from a man before.  Her eyes are wide open and her mouth a round “O” as she watches it burst from him. 

The visuals she is now seeing amaze her.  At first, she is not sure what to do, how to respond.  Then, the loveliness of what she has just seen waves over her.  She just moves her hand and begins to collect the sperm on her fingers and bring it to her mouth.  Licking all Donald’s sperm up.  And then she lowers her head and licks the last part from his stomach.  She hesitates and does not go to his mons. 

In reality, she is amazed at what she is doing and suddenly stops, realizing how far she has just gone.  Donald realizing her uncertain just runs his fingers through her hair and then rubs the back of her neck before undoing her necklace.

In ecstasy, Emma sits up and stares into Donald’s eyes, and the clasp is slide between her lips, and she feels the fifth pearl added to the string.  There are tears of joy in her eyes as Donald places the necklace back around her neck.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments