Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eyes Only For Emma

"Lonely Dan stunned by Emma's beauty,gets chance to aid her, and gets her warm gratitude"

6
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
10.0k words 10.0k words

The man and woman at the corner table in the hotel dining room were clearly arguing. The man's swarthy face showed some exasperation as he waved a finger in the air. The woman, with black, shoulder length hair, and slender from Dan's rear view, pointed an occasional finger as she responded. Low tones ensured they attracted no attention from nearer tables.

Dan Tiernan turned away, not interested in the troubles of others. He was still trying to decide whether this break in Riva, Lake Garda, had been such a good idea. His elder sister, Anna, had bought the flight, and booked a single room in the hotel.

"You need a break. It's been two years now, Dan," she'd said. "You can't go on grieving forever. Carol wouldn't have wished that on you." Three years his senior, his sister had attempted an encouraging smile, as she added, "You might get an idea for your next novel."

The very idea of Carol's wishes had stung him. He missed her so much, and found it impossible to talk about her or the accident, even to those closest to him. Married for six exciting years, and talking about starting a family, had suddenly been torn away.

Dan was in no doubt his libido was still operating, having woken up with a rigid erection more than once. Each of those occasions had left him feeling sad, very lonely, and needing a hand-job, or a cold shower. Generally, it was a cold shower that won.

Just yesterday, at the airport, Anna had whispered, “You never know you might meet some gorgeous Italian lady." Dan could not imagine that happening. But he was here, it was eight fifteen and the mountains,glowed in the morning sunshine.

After breakfast, he strolled down to the ferry terminal in the centre of town, his camera at the ready. The small ferry afforded a pleasant ride over the lake. At the first stop, Limone, Dan went ashore and took shots around the busy village.

Over-heated by the sun he scuttled into a bright pizza bar after taking a couple of shots from outside. Comfortable with a cold beer, his eyes were caught by a couple at a table across the patio.

It was the swarthy face that he noticed. Was it the guy he'd seen in the dining room that morning? No, it couldn't be. The lady whose shoulder he was stroking, had mousey hair that he was occasionally nuzzling. His lady in the hotel had hair the colour of a raven.

As Dan watched, the pair stood, and the man in a red and white sports shirt, put his arm around her as they walked away. Briefly, he wondered whether they might appear on the shots he had taken.

Back at the hotel, he treated himself to a cool shower. The intense heat on his first day he found had enervated him, and naked, he lay back on the bed.

In his sleep, Carol appeared with that teasing smile, and stood naked over him, as she stooped her head towards his groin. Dan reached for her pert breasts, but somehow, they were out of reach. They were so close, and as he made another vain attempt, her delicate breasts were gone, her face was gone. Carol was gone. He was alone, in his hotel bed. Dream over, yet, his erection remained, but quickly collapsed. A tear ran down his cheek. Was this teasing all that remained for him?

Dressed in pale blue pants and a dark blue shirt he went down to the dining hall. He glanced towards the corner table. The couple were there as before, and great heavens, they were arguing again. Black hair tossed as the lady with her back to him responded to something her partner had said. Dan had a pretty good idea what the argument was about. Swarthy face was still wearing the red and white sports shirt he had been wearing in Limone.

It was no business of his. Meal just completed, the scraping of a chair drew his attention back to the corner table. Swarthy face was on his feet, looking angry, and, with a contemptuous gesture in the face of the woman, he strode out of the dining hall. One or two heads had turned this time, and some comments were exchanged at tables close to the corner. The dark-haired woman remained seated, straight backed in her pale blue summer dress.

Knowing what he’d seen in Limone, Dan felt a little sorry for her, but then, he knew nothing about the full circumstances. Dan saw her shake her head at the waiter who was gathering dessert orders. Then, she very quickly gathered up her bag and stood to leave.

Dan's first frontal view of her, and his breath immediately caught up in his throat. A delicate featured face, with dark eyes and warm M shaped mouth, which must hide a lovely smile. Her blue dress might have been painted on her as it clung to gently rising breasts, and the curves at waist and hip. Looking straight ahead, she walked determinedly out of the room.

Dan sat there utterly stunned. He had started breathing again, but not easily. No woman had struck him so forcefully since--since—Yes, since then, and, guiltily, thought he was being disloyal to Carol. But Dan couldn’t avoid the urge to know the lady better.

Standing, his mind was in a quandary. If she was married, there was little he could do, but admire from afar. The reactions she had aroused in him just could not be ignored.

In the main hallway, a rotund middle aged man, made a comment as he came alongside, “Interesting domestic scene back there, eh? Not often you see that on holiday."

Dan was in no mood to discuss it. “I don't even know if they're married," he said, as though he couldn't care less.

The man’s reply was not what Dan wanted to hear. "Oh, they're married, all right. Talked to the guy on the coach from the airport. Name's Bodecker, been married three years."

"Oh?" Was all Dan could manage, hiding his disappointment. And anxious to get away, he wandered out onto the terrace, trying to ignore, the exploding of his hopes. She was married.

On the terrace, several tables were occupied but, there she was, all alone, a cup of coffee in front of her. Dan was transfixed for a moment, unable to take his eyes off her. She was even more beautiful than his initial impression. High cheek bones, pert nose, little make up. He moved out into the gardens, richly green and cooling in the evening light.

Dark eyes, such lovely dark eyes. Why did that delight him? For one thing it meant that it could not be a resemblance to Carol that had attracted him. Apart from different hair colour, Carol's eyes had been blue, and her face had been much rounder. So, the effect this lady had upon him was genuine, yet sadly, she was out of reach.

But certainly not out of mind. For the rest of the evening, Dan sat in a lakeside bar sipping at a beer, watching the world go by, and thinking about her, and her effect on him.

Dan awoke the following morning feeling strangely sad. However, an early breakfast was due prior to a coach trip into the Dolomites. Maybe she was booked on the same trip. But she wasn't.

She remained on his mind, as the coach wound its way up, and between impressive rock faces. Why had this woman, lodged so firmly inside his head? For all he knew she could be a total bitch.

That thought just wouldn’t gel, and getting back to the hotel he resolved to clarify the situation for himself. After a late dinner, he had a word with the receptionist. "Can you tell me, is Mr Bodecker still in the hotel?" The receptionist's response was almost immediate, without reference to any computer screen. "No, Mr Bodecker checked out yesterday. He left no forwarding address." A slight pause before he added, "Of course, Mrs Bodecker is still here. Is there-?"

Dan shook his head, uncertain of how helpful that had been, and went into the lounge, nursed a beer, and opened his book. Outside, a rising wind was bending the low shrubs and palms. Book open, he just couldn't read. Was it fair to assume that Mr and Mrs Bodecker were breaking up? Certainly, he had seen evidence of Bodecker's two timing.

"Mr Tiernan, is it?"

The gentle female voice surprised him. Glancing up, he was immediately on his feet. She was there, next to him, dark eyes fixed on him, mouth tighter than he had seen it. But near enough for him to catch the aroma of lavender from her.

Almost adolescent-like, he stammered, "Y-yes, I'm Dan Tiernan."

He was a head taller than her, and looking down at her was a treat. She was delectable. Oh, for this moment to last. It due It didn't take long for him to learn it wasn’t going to last long.

The eyes were more like flints, as she said, "The receptionist tells me that you have been enquiring about my husband."

Dan was uncertain how to respond to this. All he could admit was, "Yes, I did ask about him.”

“Why?” The question was blunt.

What could he say? He hadn’t expected his query to reach her ears. s. While he fumbled for an answer, she had another question, "Did you know my husband?"

Dan shook his head, "No, I only--"

"You're a writer, I understand?"

God, even slightly aggressive, she looked delicious. "That is correct."

A pink tongue licked at her lips before they tightened, and she said, "Yes, I thought so. Well, may I ask you to mind your own goddam business?"

With a final glare at him, she turned and walked away.

"But--" Was all that Dan could manage. She went out of sight and Dan saw how he was set to for a frustrating two weeks. A lost love to grieve over, and now, the nearness of this lady to disturb him every day.

By the next morning, he had relaxed a little and decided to make the most of his time in Riva. Then, of course, at breakfast, she was there at the corner table, alone. Only this time, she sat facing out into the dining room, and briefly their eyes met. Dark eyes, such deep, dark eyes, and Dan, his breathing disturbed again at the sight of her, cursed himself that he could not stop caring.

Eyes down, he ate an uncomfortable breakfast, and when he finally looked in her direction again, she wasn't there. Surely, he was going crazy. Avoiding looking at her while she was there, yet, disappointed when she wasn't. Time for some fresh air, and again, try to clear his mind.

Walking along the lakeshore, he became very aware of the heat. Dan had never been a sun worshipper. So, after a steady walk around the marina, he was soon settled by the hotel pool, in shorts, with his book, his notebook, a towel, and sunglasses, and pleased to be shaded by the high palms.

A scraping sound drew his attention to the shallow end of the pool, a trim female figure in a black bikini was pulling a lounger into position. As she stood, and half turned, Dan felt that, now almost familiar, lump in his throat. She was there, come to haunt him. That bikini confirmed all that Dan had thought lay under her summer dresses. Full, yet modest bosom, incredibly shapely hips and waist, a smooth flat belly.

Wearing sunglasses, there would be no indication where or whether he was looking. So, he just gazed at the sheer perfection of her, without raising his head, but trying to look asleep.

Once, her head turned to scan around the pool. Did it linger where he was lying? Then she began rubbing sun lotion on her body. Torture to consider, but Dan felt he would give a thousand pounds to have that task, especially when her hands moved along her thighs.

Finishing her applications, she put on her sunglasses and lay back on her towel, legs slightly parted. Dan sighed and tried to concentrate on his book. But, what, at first, had been esoteric, had been overtaken by something more lustful.. God, it had been so long.

The black bikini, still in repose, took his occasional glance, but he managed some reading. After a while, there was a lapping of water into the drainage grate, a sign that someone was bathing.

It was her, doing a quite powerful breast stroke down the pool, her hair pinned high on her head. Dan held his book in a deliberate position, from where he was able to view over the top. He found her leg movements rather erotic, proof of his state of mind.

Dan's breath became quite erratic as he watched her slender figure climb out of the pool, quickly rub the towel over her skin, and leave.

For Dan, although the sun shone bright, the afternoon was suddenly duller. After a light lunch, with force of will, he made some progress, in making notes for a new novel, before returning to his room.

As he entered the dining room that evening, she was there, and their eyes met briefly. Had that been a slight smile that played on her lips? Was she enjoying teasing him? Dan scolded himself, for acting so immaturely in the face of this woman, so stunning in a pale green dress.

As he enjoyed another exquisite meal, he was wondering about the risks of making last hopeless attempt to get to know her.

Surprisingly, it was she who made that ice-breaking move.

Just starting on his dessert of profiteroles and cream, he became aware of her standing to leave her table. Dan kept his eyes lowered as she neared, and almost choked when, in far lighter tones than last time, her voice above him said, "Excuse me, Mr Tiernan. Sorry for disturbing your meal, but could you spare me a moment in the lounge when you're done?"

Dan, a spoon poised shakily in his hand, looked up at that wondrous face, and was amazed that he was able to find his voice to reply, "I'd be happy to. I'll just be a moment."

"Thank you," she said, and her smile, for Dan, was more warming than the sun, but much more gentle. "Please, don't rush." And she moved away.

Four profiteroles disappeared in record time, but what could she want? Maybe she intended to lambast him again. Yet her tone promised something more than last time. Maybe she wanted to declare her undying love. Now that would make the day! He suppressed a gentle chuckle. So, what could it be? Only one way to find out.

Hesitating only to let his stomach, and his nerves, settle, Dan straightened his shirt, patted his hair into place, and reminded himself that he was a mature male about to converse with a highly attractive lady, already deep in his consciousness. This called for a measure of applied confidence.

In the lounge, she was seated in an easy chair, a cup of coffee on the table in front of her. Her smile, the second she had bestowed on him, was brighter than the first as she greeted him, "Mr Tiernan, good of you to join me." She gestured to the chair across the table from her.

“Please, call me Dan." That was the way, he told himself, be open, you’re in a situation that an hour ago had appeared unlikely. But what route was this conversation going to take?

“Then you must call me Emma." Emma, somehow that name suited the delicacy of her.

The waitress came over and Dan ordered a coffee Americano. She was silent for just a moment, her dark eyes very firmly on Dan. "You must let me apologise for my rather unseemly outburst yesterday."

"No problem," Dan told her. "You were probably justified."

"I was just a little on edge, last night."

Dan nodded, and watched as she put her cup down. Her lips were moist, and she looked rather tense. "Oh, I knew I'd find this difficult."

"I've got all night," Dan told her, and took the risk of a compliment. "Sitting here, sipping coffee, and looking at you is no great trial."

She blushed. She actually blushed, and Dan had been surprised at his own openness. But he warned himself not to overdo it. No point in scaring her off.

"That's very gallant of you," she said, and the redness faded from her neckline as she became more serious. Dan was keen to discover what she had to say, and he really was quite happy to just sit there looking at her wonderful face, sharing the occasional smile and just listening, to her seductive voice.

Dan was delighted, to learn that that final scene he had witnessed in the dining hall had been a true breaking point. Emma told him that she had already spoken to her solicitor, having, after three years married to her husband, Jake, refused to accept any more of his infidelities.

Emma took a sip of her coffee before telling Dan how after just six months of marriage she guessed that he was being unfaithful. There were too many late evenings, his trips abroad had gradually confirmed her suspicions. There had been weekends away, fishing, he said.

Emma gave a bitter smile as she said, “I knew damned well it was a different ‘f’ word he was engaged in.”

She told Dan that they had been here in Riga for a short break a year earlier. Another surprise was that Emma already suspected that there was another woman living in the town, and that his overseas ‘business’ trips had been to visit her. This year he had been determined to come back.

Those dark eyes looked directly at Dan as she said, “Foolishly, I hoped it might be an attempt at closure." Her breath shuddered in her throat, “Well, it has been, but in reverse. Stupid me.”

Dan could not hold back, "He's the stupid one. Leaving a wife like you for some chubby cheeked bimbo--"

Her eyes widened. Oh, those eyes, full of shock. "How do you know that?"

Dan told her what he had seen in Limone, and how they could be on pictures he’d taken of the cafe.

Her tone lower, as she told how Jake had admitted being with this other woman. He had called Emma a cold bitch, saying that she was going to be the loser. “I should have poured my wine over him, but I just told him to get out of my life, and he has.” Her eyes on Dan were slightly moistened as she added, "And you know, I’m not at all sorry."

Dan had listened sympathetically, genuinely finding it difficult to fathom how any man could walk away from a woman like her. But how could he be involved? He asked her.

Momentarily Emma bit her lip, "You're going to think me neurotic. But I told you I wasn't at all sorry, and I'm not. But I need him to know that. To let him see, clearly, that I don't need him. That I’m not the loser. Right?"

Dan noted the worried look on her face, as she looked for his response, and he said gently, "Yes, but I don't see where I can help."

She nodded, "This may sound crazy. And I'm a little nervous about how you'll take it. But, you and I are now the only unaccompanied guests in the hotel." Then she added more anxiously, "I'm assuming that you're not married."

The familiar tug came before he replied, "Not anymore."

"Divorced"

"My wife was killed two years ago in a car accident." He was surprised that he could even tell her that much.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Once more, she hesitated, before saying, "I was wanting you to be a kind of escort for me. Walk together through the town centre in the evenings especially, so that he might see us. I know the places he favours. Does this sound petty?"

It did, in a way, but Dan found the prospect of spending any time with this lady well worth his time, and he said, "Not if it pleases you."

"And you wouldn't mind doing that?"

"I wouldn't mind," he said, the understatement of the year

"We might eat out sometimes, at the places he might frequent. I pay.”

Dan shrugged, "We can see about that."

"Just a couple of provisos," she said, and her face was almost apologetic as she went on. "There are to be no strings on either of us. You can cry off whenever you feel it’s too crazy, and I certainly have no wish to get involved with anyone. At the end we part, and that's it. Agreed?"

Dan smiled at her, while, for the second time, he thought, we can see about that, but he said, "Sounds fair."

"Good," she said, returned his smile and added, "we'll start tomorrow evening. About eight, all right?"

"Fine," Dan agreed, then added, "what about socialising around the hotel."

She laughed, a lovely sound and it lit up her face. “Well, we know each other now, so I guess we can converse more easily if we meet."

When she refused his suggestion of sharing a dining room table, he could have argued that point, but he just nodded, and, hoping his voice disguised his disappointment, he said, "As you wish."

A few more minutes and she finished her coffee, stood up and said, “Now, fully relaxed at settling that, I'm just going to sit on my balcony and read my book." Dan rose as she moved away, but she turned back to say, "Thank you for being so understanding."

"My pleasure," he told her, and for the briefest of moments he wondered what was behind the way her eyes held his.

The following day, after an exchange of smiles and a nod across the dining hall at breakfast, Dan went about filling in the day. Not easy, since time threatened to pass slowly. However, a long walk, and more note taking by the pool, helped him through.

At one minute to eight, showered, shaved, dowsed in manly deodorant and dressed in best shirt and pants he was waiting in the lounge when Emma arrived. Dressed in a loose, flared light green skirt with a dark green top that was off one shoulder and showed more cleavage than even the black bikini had, as ever, she managed to stop his breath.

Laughing as she caught the direction of Dan's eyes, she said, " I want him to see what he's missing. You look very cool."

Looking at her, he was anything but cool, as they walked out of the hotel towards the town centre. They did not touch, and Dan noted that, in fact, Emma kept at least a foot of space between them. But, for him, it was pleasant just being in her company.

They talked about anything, books they’d read, about films they had seen. Dan even laughed with her about her liking Tom Cruise. "That's a bit old hat now, isn't it?" he teased.

"I've always preferred darkly handsome men," she said, looking across the square they were passing. Dan wondered how far his dark hair moved him into that category.

In the town centre, Emma said they should hold hands now, "Make it look serious."

Enclosing her cool fingers, Dan wondered whether the electric charge that moved up his arm was pure imagination at this, their very first touch. But now her concentration was away from him, as she perused, every bar, every cafe, every restaurant, and watched every approaching couple. At about ten they sat outside a bar and Dan had a beer while Emma sipped a rum spritzer.

"No sighting," Emma said quietly. "I'm sorry to have wasted your time."

Dan shook his head, "If you think you've been wasting my time, you haven't been concentrating."

She frowned, "What do you mean?"
"Being near you is never going to be a waste of time,"

Her head had turned away, gazing across the lake, when she turned back her face was serious, "Please, Dan, I appreciate what you said, but I have no wish to complicate this." A little half smile crossed her lips as she added, "Besides, men are pretty low on my wish list just now."

Dan nodded and said, "Whatever you say." But giving up was not on his agenda, simply because no woman had affected him like this since Carol. He had never been a chat up type, yet Emma had drawn two compliments from him already. Time would be his guide.

Three more evening sessions during that first week, without any sightings of Jake Bodecker and his mistress. Dan was gratified that Emma, though disappointed, did not become upset.

For Dan, there was the extra bonus in meeting up with her accidentally around and about the hotel. Longing to suggest daytime outings, Dan felt it best not to push things from his side.

Gradually, on those unsuccessful evenings, the range of their conversations, and how much they laughed together increased. Dan learned that Emma was a successful fashion designer. Even more surprising, and highly promising from Dan's point of view, was that she lived in a town less than thirty minutes drive from where he lived. For the first time, Dan started thinking of a future. But feared he might be dreaming.

Their fourth evening together turned out to be full of incident. As usual they held hands on entering the town centre. Talking as they walked, she asked about his writing. He spoke of early difficulties, and he even found he could mention how Carol's encouragement had helped with that first book, and the shared joy of his first acceptance

Earlier than normal, they sat in a bar with their usual drinks, and, because Carol's name had already been mentioned Emma asked about the accident.

With a momentary lump in his throat, Dan recounted the trauma of that evening when police came to tell him Carol had been killed in a head on crash. The elderly driver of the other car had a heart attack and his car had swerved into the path of Carol’s. In telling it now his lip trembled.

"Oh, Dan, that's so awful," Emma said, and Dan read the genuine sympathy in her eyes.

"My God," Dan's voice was barely a croak.

"What is it?"

"Emma, you're the first person I've been able to talk to about that."

"Then I’m privileged."

Time for him to be even more open, "Truth is, you are the first lady I've even kept pleasant company with since that time."

"In two years?" she gasped, leaning across the table towards him. “How did you deal with the pain?"

"I wrote my second book. It helped keep my mind clear."

“Was the main female character based on Carol?"

Dan looked at her with a warm feeling surging through his chest, "How—how could you--know?"

She smiled cautiously, "I finished it this afternoon. Oh, Dan, it was such a lovely story. The lead character--well, you could feel your love for her. And I can just imagine your comfort in giving it a happy ending."

"I'm glad you liked it."

Emma leaned back in her chair, "Well, it looks like they may have gone away. We might as well--" She stopped, staring across the square, "Oh, God, look." And Dan followed the direction of her extended hand.

Arm in arm, Jake Bodecker and the woman were moving into a bar at the corner with a narrow lane. Emma’s mouth had fixed in a firm line, as her hands trembled on her glass. “At last," she murmured.

As she appeared to be rising to her feet, Dan advised, “Best wait until they settle."

Emma’s lip was trembling, and Dan asked, "You sure about this?"

“”ore than ever," she affirmed, rising to her feet, "and I think they're nicely settled."

Standing up with her, Dan could see the couple had found a table near the corner. “If we walk directly towards that lane, we'll pass close to them," Emma said, sounding so excited.

On the square, Dan reached for her hand, but she reached and gripped his arm high, as though in deep affection. “Look into my face," Emma said anxiously.

Dan did just that, and, grinning at her, whispered, “Why do I always get these unpleasant tasks?”

She laughed out loud, at his joke, or to attract attention, Dan wasn't sure which. Maybe it was both. Then they were past the corner and into the lane.

"Do you think he noticed us?"

Dan had made one quick sideways glance, and was fairly certain eyes had followed them. He told her that, then asked, “What now? Are we finished?"

Emma had loosened her grip on his arm, and was just holding his hand, but, he was sure, her grip was tighter. In answer to his question she said, "Oh, no. Let's make the most of it. Ten minutes and then stroll back."

As they walked, she asked, "Have you any plans for your next book?"

“Oh, a couple of ideas. A change of genre, in which a wife plans to murder her husband."

"Oh, I can give you plenty of background for that," Emma laughed. Then she stopped, turned and said, “Let's head back, same pattern as before."

She gripped his arm, while other thoughts were buzzing through Dan's head. The night, so far, had been special. He almost regretted having seen Jake and his woman.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

They came to the corner, and the pair were still at their table. “Look at me again," Emma whispered, as they came alongside the pair.

Drawing in a deep breath, Dan looked down into those eyes, and stopped walking. Emma frowned slightly, as Dan, with a quickly muttered, "More than just look. Let’s give him something to think about," He pressed his lips firmly and warmly against hers. He didn’t close his eyes. At first, he saw those lovely eyes widen with surprise, but they did glance sideways towards the table.

Then, her eyes closed, the pressure of her mouth increased on his, and her arms came around his back. His heart soared as there was just a hint of her tongue at his lips just before they parted.

They started walking again, arms around each other now, Dan waited for her reaction to his kiss. Clasped together they moved slowly across the square. "That was a surprise," she gasped.

"A nice one, I hope."

"A nice warm, friendly kiss. And he saw it. I know he did."

Dan had hoped she might have interpreted the kiss differently, but at least she had not taken offence. The sensation of having her clinging to him, however, tenuously, had been marvellous.

Clear of the square, and walking by the lake shore, Dan became emboldened to ask, "Suppose I did that again, right here, away from a special audience, what would you do?"

For only a moment, she looked out across the water, and then she said, "Probably slap your face." Then, laughing and squeezing his arm, she added, "But thank you, thank you, thank you for the slap in the face you've just given him."

  1. vague sense of disappointment stayed with Dan all the way back to the hotel, even though their hands had stayed locked together.

Bedding her had fluttered in the back of his mind, for a good while now. They had come so far since that rather bitter first encounter. So many emotions had taken him. He had even been able to talk freely about Carol to her. And tonight came that kiss, but there remained that proviso she had imposed at the start.

"Tomorrow night," Emma's voice broke into his thoughts as they turned through the hotel gates," we won't chase after him. But I promised you a meal out. He could turn up, but he doesn’t count, anymore. It’s just my big thank you."

Dan held up their still joined hands, "This hasn't happened before," he said pointedly, and thrilled at her giving a little squeeze.

But then she broke her hold. "An accident," she laughed. “I forgot. So, okay for tomorrow night?"

"I'll look forward to it."

"A little earlier. Say, seven thirty?"

"Fine," Dan replied.

"Once again, Dan. Thank you." And she reached up and kissed him quickly on the cheek, and was away up the steps, calling back. "Seven thirty."

Dan feared they were still not thinking on the same level. And, suppose he did manage to bed her, would he be able to perform? Just because he’d managed to let Carol into their conversation, didn't ensure that thoughts of her wouldn't encroach on his manhood. Eventually, he slept.

The next day was long, so long. He took another walk. Coming back, he decided to avoid the pool, and take a shower to prepare for the evening. Then passing the pool he almost collided with Emma, in bikini, coming from having a bathe.

“Don’t stop me,” she declared, “I have to prepare for a date I have with this fat old guy.” He loved the grin she gave him.

“Just as well,” he replied, glad to pick up the mood, “I have to get ready for a date with this lumpy, ugly bird.”

She had slung her towel over her arm, but now she laughed, turned and aimed a false punch at his belly. "Seven thirty, then. I'll try not to be too ugly." And he keenly watched her sashay away around the pool.

At seven twenty five, Dan was in the lounge, eagerly watching the lift doors. There earlier encounter had raised a sense of excitement about their evening meeting.

The lift doors opened, and Emma was there, in silken white blouse and flowing black skirt, her hair back to that curl on the shoulder style. That same old breathing problem hit him as she came close.

They walked out into the cooling evening air, and Emma's fingers closed over his, and that touched deep inside Dan.

From outside the restaurant front was an arch with crumbling brickwork. It looked like the entrance to some old farm, but immediately inside an array of neatly set tables stretched down a long area, which was roofed by a mass of imposing vigorous grapevines.

The meal was unbelievable. Prawn salads that Dan could not imagine. Exquisite duck in what the waiter called 'a special sauce'. Neither had room for dessert, and they finished their wine, before they had a cup of Americano coffee, to end the meal.

Their stroll back was lit by a high bright moon, "A very romantic moon, that," Dan remarked, delighted that Emma was gripping his upper arm just as she had when Jake was watching. But now, there was no Jake.

"They are very dangerous, moons like that," Emma said softly.

"How?"

"They lead people astray."

Dan looked down at her, and her eyes were on him, seeming to reflect the moon. Her lips were slightly parted, the wine was coursing through his veins, he stopped, and bending to place his lips on hers seemed like the most natural thing in the world,

Emma’s response was instant. She turned in to press against him, and her lips were moist, moving eagerly over his, her tongue flicking at his without tangling.

Holding her close, Dan allowed one hand, to prove that there was no bra. He had been correct, and under the silk of her blouse, her breast felt so firm yet so comforting.

Yet, just as his hand closed over it, Emma pulled away, and he could not read the expression on her face as she said, "This wasn't in the script."

Dan just a little uncertain after the joy and promise in the kiss said, "Should we stroll the lakeside?"

Emma nodded, without answering, and looking down at her, Dan could see a little furrow of doubt between her eyebrows. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, and he told her that.

"I know," she replied, as they looked at the ripples of the lake being sequined by the moon light. "But, remember, I did say no involvement."

Dan feared what might be coming, "You did say that, but I made no promises."

They had reached the rear gate into the hotel grounds, and as they walked through the enclosing trees and shrubs Emma said, "Would you kiss me again?" Pause. "Please."

Their kiss was even more desperate than earlier, and as she pressed herself against him, Dan knew that she must know it was his hardness pressed against her belly. Gently their tongues touched at each other as total strangers might touch. Then, before Dan could decide what should happen next, she had pulled away, out of his grasp and was hurrying ahead of him to the entrance.

Once inside, she turned to him and huskily, she said, "It's been a lovely evening. Good night, Dan."

Dan was so struck by the suddenness of her action that he stood frozen, as she hurried to the lift, and within seconds was gone. How could she do that? Dan was very aware of his cock being rather obvious in his thin pants, and he hurried up the stairs to his room.

Half angry, half mystified, and totally frustrated, he immediately stripped off and had a cold shower. It didn't help his despair. He was out and towelling himself, trying desperately to understand her actions, when his internal phone rang.

Picking up the receiver, he heard a female voice, "Mr Dan Tiernan?" He immediately recognised those sultry tones of Emma’s voice. With the breathlessness she always evoked, he managed an uncertain, "Yes."

The voice remained very matter of fact, "I’ve been informed that you provide excellent room service. Could you come to room 304, and attend to this moonlight streaming through my window? It’s very dangerous,"

His whole being throbbing, he almost squealed, "Two minutes."

With pants and loose shirt pulled hastily on, he was out of the door into the lift, and was standing outside room 304 in less than two minutes. He knocked and thrilled at her voice telling him, "It's open."

Sure enough, that moonlight was indeed bathing the otherwise darkened room. Standing in the centre of it was Emma, clad only in a near transparent robe, through which her breasts were clearly defined, her whole body glowed under the moon, and a faint suggestion of triangular fuzz had Dan drawing in a deep breath.

“You might get used to the fact that at times I can be a terrible tease." she said, with a sensuous smile. “And you needn't have dressed so formally just for me."

Dan reached out for her as she approached like some beautiful wraith in her transparent robe, which parted as she moved to reveal her two white strips. She held up a hand, "Don't touch me--yet."

Her hands pushed his loose shirt off his shoulders, and her fingers immediately worked at his belt buckle. As his pants dropped she looked down and her mouth twisted in approval as she said, “Mm, not just a pretty face."

Dan knew that his hardness was near total given the sight of her. Now, came the worry. Emma was here, clearly available. How and why, were questions for later. Would his rebellious cock let him down? Don't think about it, Dan, don't think about it.

Emma allowed her robe to drift to the floor, and she deliberately stood in the moonglow, raising her hands over her head in a most lascivious pose. “Venus by moonlight, maybe?" she asked, and even while Dan took delight in viewing her sensational body, she moved to the bed.

"Dan," she said, before sitting down, "there is one thing that will prevent this being a wonderful time, and that is--your two years—Is this going to trouble you?”

Dan could not believe she understood so well, and could only mumble, "I’m not sure."

“Exactly," she said, and sat on the edge of the bed. "So, when I lie back here I want you to get that monster you have there, straight inside me without any preamble."

“But—" This was not how he’d imagined it. His worried thoughts had all been about bedding her, yet here she was, naked, and, for God's sake, she was bedding him.

“Don't worry about it. I'm ready down there. I've been ready for you since early evening--if not sooner. Come on, Dan, you need it this way. Don't think about me."

She lay back on the bed her legs parted, and Dan could not believe how uninhibited she was. And he told her so.

“I'm a very strange lady, when I'm with the right person," she said huskily. "Hurry."

In the dim light, beyond the reach of the moon, her pubic area was more shadowed. Tentatively, he lay over her, praying that he would stay hard. His lips found hers, and the kiss was eager but not desperate. Then her fingers were there gripping his solid cock, and drawing it into her.

In something that had to be close to ecstasy, Dan jerked his hips so that his cock rode up high along her channel. He was doing this with the woman whose looks only days ago had so enchanted him.

To be in this mind-blowing position without having even touched her intimately was plain unbelievable. He knew that in his rising desire for her, he had intended to be more caring, more subtle, more gradual than this, but now he was with her in these circumstances, he could only thank his lucky stars.

Two complete full depth lunges to the heart of her, and he realised that he was about to spill two years of lonely despair inside her. He drew his mouth away from her and gasped, "Emma, I'm going to--ooh—"

“Do it, just let yourself flow. Your need is so great." And she nibbled at his lips as she murmured, "And just having you inside me is a pleasure. Ooh—yes—There now."

Her gasp came alongside Dan's long moan as he felt his ejaculation pouring into her. And, by her words, she knew it. His tempo became wilder as he thought it would never stop. Surge after surge, swept him deeper inside her. Was that her gasping? Or was it him? Oh, it was all just so perfect, if, even in the thrall of it, he had a sense of guilt. But it wasn't about Carol, it was that he had not given Emma the pleasures his recent mindset had wished for her.

Without moving his lips from hers, he shifted his weight from her, as his hardness deflated, and he was aware of it slipping out of her. Then she broke the kiss, and reached acrosYOu’re s the bed to retrieve two tissues, handing one to Dan.

“Was that a help?" she asked, dabbing between her thighs.

“A help? Emma, you are a gift. You have achieved what I feared might be impossible."

“I wasn't that good, only available."

“Would you have been that available for any other stranger?"

“You're not a stranger. Anyway, what did I achieve?"

Dan looked down into those lovely eyes, and couldn't believe that he had been intimate with this woman, without getting even a caress on her body. "I'll tell you what you achieved." And he went on to outline his worries about being unable to perform.

“But you did, I’m glad to say. You were strong and very hard."

Dan lay back, alongside her, “I think," he said, searching his own mind for the truth of it all, “that being able to talk to you about Carol, a first in itself, may have cleared my mind, certainly in terms of what I was feeling about you."

Emma sat up and kissed him gently, her hand stroking over his chest, "And for me," she told him, "when I made that stupid proviso at the outset, I thought it was the safest option--no strings, I said. Huh, from the moment you kissed me in front of that cafe, I knew that charade was over. He had seen me happy with someone else, and it was a kind of absolution, an exorcism. He was out of my life." She gave him a swift squeeze, “And the kiss wasn't bad, either."

“And it was then that your warmth began," Dan told her.

“Wrong. I’d kept it well hidden, hadn't I? But, in fact, I began wanting you from the time I put the proposition to you." When Dan turned his head towards her, to voice his surprise, she said quickly, “And I don't want you to get a big head.”

“How could I?”

She kissed him again before replying, “What you did just now, in spite of my intention for you, that was a bigger thrill for me than I've had from any of Jake's tough guy loving over recent months. And you know why?"

Dan could only shake his head. Entering her had hardly been the act of a great lover.

“Because," Emma told him, "you appreciated it."

Dan had to ask, "So what now?"

Emma sat up, alongside him, "Well, I'm going for a shower in a moment, and then, if you’vcleared your--shall we call it back-log-" And they chuckled together, “- -may wish to be involved in a more complete getting to know you session."

“That sounds interesting," Dan said. At last he was going to be able to lavish on her, the kind of attention his fascination with her had prompted.

Emma slid from the bed, “Unfortunately the hotel has very tight shower cubicles. Taking one together would have been my preference. Still you can follow me--and then--" Once again the cheeky smile was back, "Unless, of course, it's past your bed time."

He returned her smile, while feeling determined that he should be more of the giver in whatever came next, “I might just stay up --to see what happens."

“Won't be long," she said, and Dan was delighted at the deliberate wiggle of her buttocks as she disappeared into the bathroom. Hearing the shower hissing, curiosity got the better of him, and he followed her. Emma was already in the shower, busily soaping her breasts, her belly, and down between her thighs. Dan recalled watching her apply sun oil, just a few days ago, when she seemed so unattainable.

Emma had switched off the shower, and as she pulled open the door, Dan held the towel wide, to welcome her in. Her eyes lit up on seeing him there, and she quickly snatched away her shower cap.

“What a gentleman," she said, stepping willingly into the folds of the towel and of his arms. He hugged her wet body close, and he said, "Here begins my total adoration of you."

Soon he was gently rubbing and patting the towel over her shoulders, down over her breasts, around her back, occasionally his hand escaped from the towel and smoothed over an erect breast, causing her to gasp and declare, “Please get on with the job."

Soon he was running towel and hands over her thighs, and when he saw those shapely pillars part slightly, he probed along her dampened labia.

Shuddering at his touch she accused him, “You're only interested in my white bits."

Already bending, he looked up at her and said, "Wrong." And he buried his face into her golden brown belly, his tongue licking into her navel.

“Go and get your shower before you drive me mad." And as he drew her body wrapped in the towel close to him she added, "I think you're going to find I get driven mad very easily."

Dan handed her the towel, and pulled open the shower door. As he did so she pointed down and said, “Look, that thing is getting hungry again."

Dan knew that his cock had begun to rise while he was drying her. He quickly stepped into the shower, turned on the water, to find that Emma had it set at a refreshingly low setting. Busily he soaped himself all over, and enjoyed the water rinsing over him.

He wasn't surprised, when he switched off the water and opened the door to find Emma, naked, and wonderfully scented, standing with a towel open for him. Stepping eagerly into it he felt her hands move over him, drying and stroking, all the way down. Over his cock her bare hand escaped the towel and her fingers stroked over him, making him grunt.

With a satisfied laugh, she said, “Sorry, my fingers slipped."

Finally, she threw the towel to one side and pressed her naked body against his, and they clung there, their mouths clamped together, tongues treating each other, until Dan felt himself totally electrified. Emma bent her legs slightly so that his, now mightily erect cock, lay along her labia.

Dan pushed her away, "No, you don't. This is going to be my party."

Emma put on a face of innocence, "I don't know what you mean."

Dan swept her up in his arms, "Then I better demonstrate."

He carried her though to the bedroom. The moonlight had gone, and Emma whispered, "Bedside lamp." Without releasing her Dan managed to restore some pale light to the room. Then very gently he laid her down, near the edge, and he crouched down on the floor. "You are now commanded to lie completely still."

"I am at your mercy. What are you going to do to me, kind sir?"

Dan smiled down at her, "It is a form of torture called rapture. Oh, and we better start with this in case your mouth feels neglected." The kiss lasted for a long time, as, just like in the bathroom, their tongues explored each other and probed along the inside of cheeks, while their lips worked at each other hungrily.

Dan, with both hands free, began moving them along, around and over all those curves that had tantalised his eyes for days. The sheer smoothness of her skin lifted him, and he held a private competition to decide where Emma’s skin was at its smoothest. For several minutes, while his left hand circled around her belly, occasionally just brushing through her pubic hair, his right hand stroked so delicately, finger tips only, through her hair, down her neck and over her shoulders, threatening occasionally to move onto her breasts, and always just moving away.

Emma’s tongue pushed deeply along his own, but she still allowed a little moan of pleasure to escape as his fingers caressed her. Dan was happy to know he was on the right track as far as Emma’s enjoyment was concerned.

At last, he allowed his fingers to trickle like rain drops slowly up the curve of her breast, while his left hand trailed through the thatch of her pudenda, but continued on to caress her inner thigh. Her thighs instantly moved further apart, as though encouraging entrance to her more secret treasure. This, less than a few days ago, was where he had hoped to rub sun lotion, but was now much better.

While the fingers of his right hand strolled over the incredibly smooth roundness of her breasts, just touching on the already enlarged pink nipples, he broke the kiss so that his mouth and tongue moved onto her neck and shoulders.

With her mouth free, Emma began to make her disjointed pleas although her voice sounded slightly strangled. "Dan--you must—I've got a--nobody has moved—Oh, God—" That came as Dan felt her lower body twitch when his left hand made an upwards movement along her inner thigh to stop just where her pubic hair made its first tickle on his fingers.

“Let me give--to you—" And her hand moved out to slide across his chest, "—I need—want--to please --to have you--"

Dan moved his lips close to her ear and whispered, “Just looking at you has pleased me every day since my first sight of you. You gave to me earlier, out of the kindness of your heart. Now the glory of you is under my finger tips--that is the greatest of gifts."

As he slid his mouth down onto her shoulder she breathlessly said, "Lovely words--the words of a writer--but I haven't done --Oh--for you."

“You knew my need—and acted most beautifully in resolving that."

That was the point when he moved his right hand down to stroke her belly, so that both hands were buzzing, on thigh and belly, like bees around her honey pot without venturing near, but, Dan knew, would be teasing her like mad.

Her heavy breathing told him that she was close, and Dan could not think of any sexual situation when he had felt more in control. His next movement was to change all that. His lips and tongue slid down from her shoulder onto her breast, his tongue lapped around her areola, before his lips closed round the bold nipple and he sucked at it gently.

That was the moment, as with a wild indecipherable cry, Emma rolled off the bed, the unexpected force of her movement knocked Dan so he landed on his back, and before he could move, she lay, panting triumphantly, on top of him. Those brilliant eyes shone down on him, as she said, "Gotcha!"

Dan moved to displace her, but she reached down and gripped his rock hardness, as she slid down to imprison his legs. "One false move and I'll break it off," she laughed. Dan, loving this change, made another move, and she immediately bent herself almost double to poise her mouth, over his throbbing cock. "Or maybe I'll bite it off."

"Your loss," Dan chuckled.

Immediately she bent and enveloped his cock and was eagerly sucking on it, not totally, but so energising. For the briefest of instances Carol was there, then was gone, and he was totally enraptured by Emma’s attention, hoping he was nowhere near cumming in her mouth.

He needn't have worried, because as the[JR1] thought occurred, she drew back her mouth, grabbed his cock tightly, moved her body so that her parted thighs were ready to skewer herself on his eager hardness. For the second time Dan felt the ecstasy of sliding up into her, only now her hips were doing all the work.

Emma leaned forward, her hips thrusting to bring him ever deeper. Her face was over his, and she kissed him, her tongue probing deeply into his mouth. When she drew her head back she said, "Thought you were in charge, didn't you?" That was the point when Dan decided he should reassert his manhood.

He placed both hands on her waist, and lifted her bodily, so that his cock came free. At the same time, he moved his legs sideways, and, trying not to be too rough, he eased her to lie back where his legs had been. Without any break in his movement he swivelled his body upwards, and leaning forward he was able to dive his face between her thighs.

"How did you—?" she gasped, and all but screeched as his tongue immediately found her clit, already rigid from their activity, and his fingers moved along the soaking groove of her. Her moistness, and the musky aroma of her, were sheer intoxication for Dan, and he tongued and sucked at her clit while his hand spread so that one finger entered her opening, while another poked at the tightness of her anus.

He realised that he was very close, and the sounds emanating from Emma told him that his ministrations had brought her to breaking point. Glancing up from his efforts, he saw her head tossing from side to side, her arms waving wildly as though she had nothing to hang on to.

But those arms suddenly dropped to his head and she tugged frantically on his ears as she groaned, "In me--for God's sake—finish me."

Without further thought, Dan slid up over her body, the slide of skin on skin was sheer delight. He knew her hips were already jerking, and as soon as she could reach, she had grabbed his throbbing cock and pulled it into her eager hole. Once more Dan’s heaving cock was gliding up into the wet warmth of Emma, only this time her hips were heaving up at him more frantically, as inner muscles pulled at his solid prick.

As his pressures increased, Dan's movement became more than just gliding, and he was pounding his flesh into hers with a shared velocity, until, almost simultaneously, they both gave one huge heave. Dan felt himself pouring his cum deep into her, was well aware of her wild acceptance of his offerings, and was thrilled by her garbled frenzied cries as her orgasm took her.

It seemed that for minutes they were too exhausted, too lost in their ecstasy, to speak. Then Dan leaned over and asked, "Was that any good for you?"

She chuckled, but did not reply immediately, when she did, her words made Dan feel as though he had been kissed by angels. "Dan, you said yourself that I was uninhibited, but you may not believe this, with the few men I have succumbed to, and that includes Jake, I have never had the sensations I have just experienced with you."

Dan kissed her gratefully, "Hell, it was pretty acrobatic, wasn't it? You said you required room service. I was glad to oblige, but really, I've never thought of myself as a great lover--I've always been rather reticent with women."

"Oh, Dan, you were--"

"No, wait, until Carol came into my life I was hopeless. She'd had a strong and good sexual experience, when she was just nineteen, and she was able to lift my confidence, and performance."

"You can talk about her so easily."

Dan nodded, "That is something else that strikes me. Your presence has further opened me out. You know she'll always have a place in my memories."

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Dan looked at her hopefully, his heart thudding, "Do I detect a note of permanence in that?"

"This couldn't be just a holiday romance, could it?" And her eyes on him were wide and yet anxious.

"I've been thinking about that," Dan said, deliberately making his voice sound serious. "I intend to make love to you another seven thousand times, and I just don't think I'll be able to fit that into the next couple of days"

Emma snuggled against him, "Only seven thousand? You don't think I'm going to let you get away with as few as that, do you?"

The came together once more with a wild gusto and afterwards, lying clasped together, they discussed ways of ensuring their future time together. The exchange of addresses, emails, and phone numbers would be part of that. "Just to ensure neither of us escapes after this is over." And neither of them did escape, because neither of them wanted to.

The night had been such a special one, and his heart lifted to think that there was so much more to come. And Emma phrased that beautifully.

"Here's to the next six thousand nine hundred and ninety nine like that," she sighed.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments