Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fire Smolders Within

"I Miss You, Darling"

7
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
613 words 613 words
Thousands of times a week my eyes fall on the picture I have of you on my wall. You are such a precious person to me. Your beauty is far more than skin deep. Each time I activate my cell phone, your smiling face greets me and I feel better, no matter what problems I may be facing.

I close my eyes and can visualize you naked. Your body excites me like no other. You have fulfilled my wishes for happiness and I long for you to again quench the fire of my lust that rages within my soul.

Fire smolders within me and my love for you has never wavered through the times of turmoil our history is stained with. My love for you has washed those stains away.

If I try real hard, I can feel the warm of your satin smooth skin against me. Your skin is always so soft and warm, able to pleasure me with just with a simple touch.

I love you deeply and passionately. Not as a sex partner as much as for the wonderful lady you are. My love for you is not based on the strong physical attraction I have for you; it is the strongest love of all - mental love.

You may not feel like you love me as you think love should be. You might not be sure of what you feel. That's okay. I will endure the torture of waiting, for you need to be sure. My intent is not to push you but I want you to know that I will be patiently waiting for you to decide.

You have gently touched my soul with your spirit. You have transformed me into a better man than I ever dreamed of becoming. We share many desires, understand each other completely, and accept the quirks and baggage we individually bring to this relationship.

Fire smolders within me but I feel so lost without you near me.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

My soul wanders aimlessly through the massive void I encounter while away from you. You are the one true joy in my life, the food for my soul. You are my strength. You are my love.

Though the lack of your voice in my ear has stripped the music from my world and I endlessly fantasize of you, I know all will be right when you are again within my sight.

So strongly I crave the feeling of my hardened flesh within your warm, welcoming body. My mouth waters for the taste of you. My fingers ache to caress you. My arms are stretched outward to you, waiting, wishing, wanting. Yes, fire smolders within me. The fire is my love for you.

You are more than my best friend; you are my love, the answer to a lifetime of prayers I have uttered. You are the light in my darkness and the oxygen in my lungs.

Fire smolders within me as I suffer through these seemingly endless hours until I can again physically share my love with you. The fire smolders within me and will be transformed into a roaring blaze when I again see you in person.

Darling, I miss you. My love for you will endure these most difficult times we are facing, of that I am certain. My desire for you will always smolder within my soul. My quest to bring you happiness will never subside. You fill me with life, and also with pride.

Fire smolders within me. The fire that will warm you when life turns so cold. It will illuminate those darkest of times you face.

You are my blessing and my hope. You are my love.

(07-24-10)
Published 
Written by Trainman2k
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments