Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawk - Chapter 14

"Elizabeth and Tommy go to Tahiti for their honeymoon."

20
12 Comments 12
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 14 in a nineteen part series. In the last chapter Elizabeth and Tommy were married in a ceremony in their home. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This week they’re off to paradise."

Once they were seated in the first-class cabin, the flight attendant came to them, seeming to know they were on their honeymoon. Leaning in, she asked, “How about a glass of champagne before we take off?”

“Thanks,” Tommy replied. “That’s a great way to start our trip.”

A few short minutes later, the attendant reappeared, handing them each a glass. “What is your destination?”

“We’re headed to Tahiti,” Elizabeth answered with a big smile. “We plan to spend the better part of two weeks naked.”

“Now, doesn’t that sound like fun,” the woman said with a grin. “Honeymoon?”

“Does it show?” Tommy asked.

“Honeymooners do have a special look about them,” the attendant replied. “Let me extend my wishes for a happy life. I’ll bring more champagne after we’re up.

As the sizeable American jet streaked into the sky, Tommy leaned over to put his hand under Betts’ soft cotton sweater. He gently caressed her bare breast. “I just wanted to make certain that you followed instructions.”

“Do I need to pull down my pants to show you that I’m not wearing panties?”

“You don’t, but let me warn you about copping an attitude with me. I don’t know that you want to be walking on the beach in Tahiti with a bright red butt.”

Elizabeth cocked an eyebrow. “Don’t be so sure, mister. I would wear your handprint on my behind with pride. I want other women to know that my man loves me enough to turn my ass red once in a while.” Betts gently touched a finger to his cheek. “Are we really going to spend two weeks naked?”

“Mostly,” he said with a grin.

“That will be so great,” she said with a soft sigh. “The idea of being able to have you whenever I want is appealing. Something tells me that by the time we return home, you’ll be tired of me.”

“That won’t happen,” he said softly. “I’ll still be grabbing your ass when we’re eighty.”

Leaning over, Betts put her mouth beside his ear to whisper, “I wish you could grab my ass right now.”

When they had reached cruising altitude, the first-class flight attendant came back to them with fresh glasses of bubbly. “The cabin isn’t full today, so I’ll be taking care of you. We’ll have a bit of a snack in about fifteen minutes.” She leaned into them and whispered, “If you need to use the restroom at the same time, I won’t say anything. But you need to know that the lavs on this aircraft are pretty small. You may just want to wait until we get to LA.”

“Damn!” Elizabeth said with a giggle. “I was hoping to join the Mile High Club on this trip.”

“You can certainly give it a try, but it’s difficult if you aren’t wearing a skirt,” the attendant laughed. “Take my word for it.”

When the woman had disappeared back into the galley, Elizabeth whispered, “I like her.”

“You’ll have better luck joining the club on our flight from LAX. The flight is long, and the heads may be larger.”

Their flight to Los Angeles was smooth and event-free. They landed on-time and shared a hug and good wishes from the attendant.

“Thank you for a lovely flight,” Elizabeth told the woman.

“Good luck and enjoy yourself,” the attendant said as she watched them depart. “I’d do them both,” she said to herself.

Their overnight accommodations were near the airport. Once in their room, Tommy quickly turned on the television to see how the Cowboys game was going.

Elizabeth stood with her hands on her hips. “We’re on our honeymoon, and you want to watch football?”

Tommy spun around, pushed Betts onto the large bed, and jumped on her. “I’m planning on having my way with my beautiful new bride while I listen to the game.”

“That’s better,” she said with a grin. “As long as I’m your primary concern.”

“Trust me,” he said as he pushed up her sweater and nuzzled one of her breasts. “We’re going to have room service deliver our dinner. You aren’t leaving this bed until we check out in the morning.”

“Be still my heart,” Betts laughed. “What a way to end a perfect day.”

They had breakfast at the hotel before returning to the airport for their flight to Tahiti. They arrived earlier than necessary because Elizabeth was so excited.

“For a person worth millions of dollars and who owns her own company, I swear, Betts, you act like a child,” Tommy said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

She was staring out the airport window at the large Boing 787 they would fly from Los Angeles to Papeete. The big jet was brightly colored in shades of blue and white with graphics reminiscent of the Polynesian islands.

“I feel like a child,” she told her husband as she smiled up at him. “This is so exciting I can hardly stand it. How long is our flight?”

“The flight is scheduled for just about eight and a half hours,” he told her.

“Somehow, I thought it would be longer.”

“We’ll be flying toward Australia, but it’s only about half as far,” Tommy explained. Turning to see if anyone was near enough to overhear him, Tommy pulled a package from the small bag he had been carrying since they left home. “I have a little gift for you,” he said, handing her the bundle.

“What is it?” she asked.

“Why don’t we sit down over here, and you can open it to find out.”

“Is it a wedding present?” Elizabeth asked.

“I guess it is,” Tommy said with a grin. “It’s something I got for you several months ago but decided to give it to you before this long flight.”

Elizabeth opened the package to see a black box with the word LELO on it in hot pink. She looked up at Tommy with a questioning look. “Doesn’t Lelo make sex toys?”

“They make costly and unique sex toys,” he whispered.

She opened the box to see a small pinkish object that oddly resembled a small doll. It appeared to be less than four inches long with some kind of cord on the end. Beside it in the box was something that was round and silver. It had the word Lelo printed on it. “What is it?”

“Hold the pink thing and hand me the silver part,” Tommy said softly.

Elizabeth handed Tommy the round part, turning it over in her hand to look at it. She picked up the other piece and examined it. While she was holding it, the thing began to vibrate.

“Oh my,” she gasped as she looked up at Tommy. “I guess I know what this is.”

“You’ll have the fun part, and I’ll have the controller,” he said with a wry grin. “I think I’ll be able to keep you from getting bored on the long flight.”

The object in her hand began to move but made minimal sounds. Betts looked back in the box and found a small book of instructions. “Should I read this?”

“You don’t need to,” he whispered. “I’ve read it and know what to do. You just need to insert it, and I’ll take over.”

“I guess it’s a good thing I decided to wear a skirt today,” she said with a chuckle. Standing, Betts said, “If you’ll just excuse me for a minute, I need to go to the ladies' room.”

“I’ll be right here,” he laughed.

Ten minutes later, he saw her walking back toward him with something like a smile on her face. Sitting down and straightening her skirt, Betts said, “It is a little odd to walk with this thing inside.”

“Odd good or bad?” he asked.

“I’m not sure yet,” she answered with a forced smile. Suddenly her eyes opened wide as she looked at her husband.

“Yep,” he grinned. “I just turned it on. How does it feel?”

“Oh, it’s really nice,” she said softly. “Really nice.”

Tommy turned up the power. “How’s that?”

“Oh my,” she said again. “I feel like I need to lie down and open my legs,” she whispered.

“And wouldn’t that be nice,” he replied. Holding the controller so that she could see it, Tommy pressed a different button.

“Oh!” Betts said again, opening her eyes wide. “It feels like it’s moving.”

Tommy stood. “You stay right here,” he told her and walked about ten feet away. Standing by the window, Tommy made another adjustment with the controller and watched as her facial expression changed. He saw her eyes close and understood that the feeling she was having was what he had hoped for. “Sweet!” he said.

Walking back, he sat beside his bride. “Now we’ll just turn it off and let you rest for a while. I plan to use it during the flight and don’t want to run the battery down.”

“Does it use batteries?” she whispered.

Picking up the Lelo box, he pulled out a cord and plug. “It charges just like your cell phone. You can plug it into an outlet or use a USB port on your computer.”

“Was it really expensive?” she whispered.

“For a toy, I would say it was expensive. For something closer to a computer, it wasn’t expensive at all. Besides, I plan to use it to entertain you for a very long time. And that entertainment will begin today,” Tommy said as he slipped the controller into his pocket.

Elizabeth smiled up at her husband. “You plan to drive me wild until we get to our little bungalow where I will go after you like a wild woman. That’s your plan, isn’t it?”

“Something like that,” he said with a grin.

“I like your style, Mr. Hawk.”

“I love you, Mrs. Hawk.”

The flight to Tahiti was long but smooth and comfortable in the bed-like seats in the front cabin. They were poured champaign as soon as they boarded. When the champaign was gone, the flight attendants served excellent wine in addition to two different meal services. In between, Tommy enjoyed giving his new wife numerous orgasms by using her new toy. Looking back on the event months later, Elizabeth would tell her sister that during the flight she felt like royalty, with her every desire being delivered.

It was late afternoon when they landed in Papeete. Tommy had explained to Elizabeth that December was summer in Tahiti. She should expect it to be hot and rainy.

Betts had replied saying if it rained they would just have to stay indoors because she loved to have sex in the rain. She told Tommy the sound of rain on the roof was sensuous. As far as she was concerned, the more rain, the better. She had also told him if it were sweltering, they would just take off their clothes and drop into the water.

Tommy had hugged her tightly. He loved the way she always seemed to see things in a positive light. Rain is sexy, not a deterrent. If it’s hot, you simply take off your clothes with no concern over being uncomfortable or sweaty. Betts just had a beautiful view of life, and it inspired him.

They traveled through a thunderstorm on their taxi ride to the resort, but it ended just as they arrived. Elizabeth was in awe of the resort’s main building. The inner court had a tall ceiling seemingly made of some kind of thatched material. There were overhead fans dotted across the rafters. All of the employees spoke English and dressed in typical Tahitian garb. They all wore bright blues and reds, and all seemed to be joyful. Not just happy, but joyful.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

They were taken to their private bungalow, which was located at the end of what Tommy thought of as a pier. The wide walkway was made of wood and seemed to stretch forever. As they walked, Elizabeth looked over the railing to see the crystal clear water. She was in awe of the vision of what could only be considered paradise.

At check-in, Tommy was told that his cabin was their best and extremely private. “I know you will love your bungalow, Mr. Hawk,” the woman at the desk told him. “Your cabin has been stocked with the items you requested. I assure you that after ten days in Tahiti, you will not want to go home.”

“I already don’t want to go home,” Tommy had laughed.

Entering their unit, Elizabeth stood stock still admiring it. It was much larger than she had anticipated. It was much more than a hotel room. They stood in a sitting room with sofas and chairs. Off to the side, she could see into the bedroom where a large bed sat under a slow-moving overhead fan. There was a large wet bar that was already stocked.

Opposite the bedroom was a terrace that had lounge chairs and a small pool. It took Betts only a second to imagine them naked in the pool. Stepping out on to the deck, she could see steps leading down to the water with another platform with chairs halfway down.

Tommy slipped the porter some cash and locked the door behind the man when he departed. “What do you think, Betts?” Tommy said as he joined her on the patio.

“I’m just breathless,” she said as she turned to him. “I was going to say awesome, but this is much better than that. It’s just… incredible. It really is paradise!”

“It’s the kind of place that you deserve to be, precious,” he said as he pulled her to him. “For ten days we have nothing to do other than lie in the sun and live life without a care in the world.”

“And have sex,” she told him. “Lots and lots of lovely sex.”

“I believe you are correct,” Tommy said as he pulled her sweater off. He pulled down the zipper on her skirt, and it fell around her feet. Elizabeth was standing naked in front of him. “This is the way you are going to stay for most of our time here,” he told her. “Inside or out, you will be my submissive wife and show me your exquisite body to please me. I know that deep inside you is a bit of an exhibitionist, and this is your opportunity to express it.”

“Then that’s what you’ll have, husband. I will do anything you want. I am totally in your hands because I love you, and I trust you. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you.”

“Can you give me a son?”

Elizabeth was a bit shocked. They had never spoken a word about children. “Do you want a son?”

“To tell you the truth, I hate the idea of doing something that would stretch your exceptional body out of shape, but before we get too old, I would like to have someone to carry on my name.”

Her smile was a beam of sunshine as she looked up at her mate. “I hope we can make that happen,” she whispered. “The good news is it will be an enjoyable trip to take.”

“Amen, sister,” he said as he picked Betts up, moved her over the small pool and dropped her in the water.

“What the…” she shouted as he laughed.

Reaching into his pocket, Tommy took out the remote control for the toy still inside her. He turned the power on and watched her facial expression change.

“Put your head back and enjoy the feeling while I fix us something to drink. And don’t worry. The toy is waterproof.”

“Oh fuck,” Elizabeth gasped as she leaned back against the pool wall, and spread her legs, letting the sensations of her new gift circulate through her. “This really is heaven.”

A few minutes later, a naked Tommy stepped out onto the patio with two glasses in his hand.

“That’s what I want,” Elizabeth said, holding out her hand.

When Tommy handed down her glass, Betts shook her head. “Not the fucking glass. Bring me that cock. I’m about to go insane.”

Tommy put the glasses down on a table and ran back inside. He was back in seconds holding the remote control. “Sorry, Betts,” he laughed. “I forgot I left it running.” He turned it off, set the controller on the table, and slipped into the pool.

Elizabeth was all over him in a matter of seconds. “Take the toy out and stuff me with your cock,” she demanded.

It took only five minutes for both of them to dissolve into orgasmic bliss in their small pool.

Afterward, Tommy carried Elizabeth to their bedroom, dropping her naked body on the bed. He lay down beside her, rolled over, and kissed her. “I suggest we take a little nap. I’d like to have a little rest before I devour you again.

“As you command,” she whispered, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Two hours later, Tommy woke to the sound of rain. He glanced out the window to see a downpour. Taking Betts’ hand, he pulled her off the bed, dragged her through the apartment, and onto the patio where they stood in the rain.

“What are we doing?” she said, holding her hand up to keep the rain from her face.

“Rain is sexy, remember?” he said with a smile. “We are going to make it a little sexier.” He pulled her to him and enveloped her, pulling her into a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. After a minute, he picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. “Don’t you love the rain?”

“Yes, I do,” Elizabeth gasped as she felt his hard staff touching her. “It’s wonderful,” Betts said as she maneuvered until she could feel his cock moving around her opening. Pushing down, he filled her completely.

“Yes!” she yelled as she looked up into the rain. “Yes, baby! Oh my God, how I love you.”

The rain stopped as suddenly as it had started. Elizabeth and Tommy stood on the deck, holding each other. They were both soaking wet with water dripping off of their noses.

“So, do you still think that rain is sexy?” he laughed, still panting from exertion.

“More than ever,” she said through a wet smile. “I hope it rains a lot while we’re here.”

Elizabeth and Tommy waited until their third night in Tahiti to put on clothes and go outside their bungalow. Tommy wore slacks with a short-sleeved shirt worn with the shirttail out. Elizabeth wore a new sundress she’d bought for the trip. It was solid white and cut low enough to show plenty of cleavage. Of course, Tommy required that she wear no lingerie. Elizabeth tried to convince him that she should at least wear tiny panties, but he would not budge from his demand.

They had decided to have dinner at an outdoor part of the resort’s main restaurant. They selected this particular location because Betts had read that Polynesian dancers would perform the Otea that night and she was anxious to see it. As they walked hand in hand, Elizabeth explained to her husband that the dance was traditional and was only done by women. She said it was similar to the hula done in Hawaii, but a much faster dance.

They were seated and ordered cocktails. Casting her eyes around them, Elizabeth pulled in a lungful of the fresh Tahitian air and smiled. “God, but this place is so beautiful. I just love it, Tommy. I’m so pleased that you insisted we come here.”

Taking her hand, he said, “I knew I needed to get you so far away from work that you wouldn’t think about it or be looking at your computer all day. After talking to a few guys at the airport, this just seemed like the best choice.”

“I don’t mean to pry, sweetheart, but is this trip terribly expensive?”

“Not as much as you might think,” he said with a grin. “I pulled in a few favors from some guys that owed me. I paid the price for coach seats and was given upgrades to first class. That’s a difference of about $8,000. One of the guys in our marketing department got us a discount at this resort, which is, you can guess, rather pricey. The whole thing wasn’t cheap, but I could afford it with a little help from my friends.”

“We hardly ever talk about money, but I could help with the cost if you’d let me.”

“Not a chance, Betts. This is my gift to you. Once we get back home, I’ll consider being a kept man, but this is on me.”

Their drinks arrived, and they toasted, “Here’s to honeymoons in Tahiti.”

As they were finishing an excellent meal, fires were lit around the dance floor. Drums began to beat a rapid rhythm, and five women in grass skirts came out from behind a wall dancing around the area.

Elizabeth looked at her husband to see if his eyes were glued to the dancers. They were all Polynesian beauties with magnificent bodies. Their dance was rapid with their hips moving quickly. The dancers all appeared to be enjoying themselves, smiling as they bounced around the floor.

Tommy looked at his wife and grinned. “They’re pretty amazing, don’t you think?”

“Knowing how much interest you pay to the female ass, I thought you might enjoy it.”

“I’m only interested in your ass, baby,” he whispered. Then catching the waiter’s eye, he ordered another round of drinks. “I’m thinking after the show we should take a moonlight walk on the beach. What do you think?”

“Are you certain you are not going to get so worked up watching these dancers that you’ll want to take me back to bed?”

“What works me up is seeing you naked,” he said softly. “These women have some nice bodies, but there’s only one that I want.”

The last dance of the night was different from the others. Eight female dancers were wearing costumes rather than grass skirts. Each of them was wearing what looked like a ‘tube top’ that clearly showed their breasts. Their dresses were made of fabric wrapped around them, creating panels that dropped down past their knees. As the dance began, the women swirled, causing the panels to lift and float just below waist level, exposing their barely covered naughty bits.

“Don’t you wish you had a camera?” Betts asked.

“We’ll have to do this again,” he laughed. “I’ll bring my cell phone and use the camera. The phone isn’t good for anything else here.” He looked at his beautiful wife. “And next time, maybe we’ll bring your new toy and keep you fired up for the after-party.”

“All you have to do is touch me, and I’m fired up, my love. You are the sexiest man on earth.”

“Remind me to add that to my resume,” he laughed before turning back to see the end of the dance.

When the dance ended an announcement was made that tomorrow night’s show would include a dance called the Tamure, a couple’s dance that would be a treat to see.

“That sounds interesting,” Elizabeth offered. “We might want to see it.”

“I’ll make reservations for tomorrow night,” Tommy told her. “You want a table closer to the dance floor?”

“No,” she said softly. “I want to be on the edge. Then if you feel like you need to touch me, you can do it without being observed.”

“Aren’t you a naughty girl?” he said.

“First, you taught me to be naughty. Second, you like me being naughty.” Betts leaned over, putting her hand on his leg. “But most importantly, I enjoy being naughty for you.”

“I think it’s time for our walk on the beach,” he said as he signaled the waiter to bring their check.

Elizabeth lifted the hem of her sundress until he could almost see her naughty bits. She leaned back and cooed, "I'm ready."

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments