Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Reunion Hook-up

"Meeting a new friend at my high school reunion"

20
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

After graduating from high school, life goes on.  You’re an adult now. It’s no longer fun and games. Some people work, others go back to school and others get married. I did work and school. I went to a local community college and earned an Associates’ Degree.

After graduating from college, I began working full-time. I kept doing a few things I’d done since high school. One of those was reading.  I always read whatever I could get my hands on. Newspapers, magazines, books. Then, I found out that I enjoyed reading erotic stories. That pastime has led to Lush Stories. I started out reading the stories.  Then I finally gave in and tried my hand at writing a few.  It turns out I really like it and I think I have a good enough imagination to create some good stories. Of course, I do mix in some truths now and again.  Only a select few friends outside of Lush know that I write erotic stories. 

I had been talking to a Lush friend regularly. Mostly a little teasing about our sex lives, if we would ever want to meet any of our friends and of course we’d talk about our days IRL.  I had mentioned in one of our talks that my high school reunion was coming up. It was a few weeks away.  We always had them on Black Friday.  They seemed to think it would be easier this time of year. Lots of classmates returning home to visit relatives.

This year was a little different. It was at a local ski resort and being held both Friday and Saturday instead of just Friday.  I decided to take an extended weekend, so I took off work on Friday as well.  I grabbed a bag with a change of clothes and a few other necessities. I called a few classmates I still talked to regularly to meet up for dinner and drinks before the reunion.

I arrived early and checked into my room.  I decided to check out the lodge and as I went, I said hello to a few people that I knew. After that, I headed to the ballroom for the reunion.  I sat with some friends while we ate dinner and made small talk to pass the time. My new hobby of writing stories never came up.  You need to be close to me to share everything in my life.

While I mingled around, a friend came up to me and we started catching up.  He mentioned that an attractive woman was looking for me.  She was about 5’6”, brunette with red highlights and a killer body in a tight red dress. He told me he didn’t think we graduated with her. He thought it might be my wife. No such luck, I thought to myself. I thanked him and said I would try to find her.

I decided to investigate a little bit.  I walked around and mingled all the while keeping an eye out for my mystery woman.  After about a half an hour of searching, I gave up and headed to the bar.  I grabbed a drink and headed to the lobby where it was quiet and peaceful.  I sat in a big chair facing the fireplace and looked outside the large bay window at the snow falling.    

About 15 minutes later, I heard a woman at the front desk asking if I had checked in. I looked to see who it was but only saw a brunette with red highlights wearing a red dress.  The manager said he wasn’t permitted to tell her if I had checked in.  “Oh, ok. Thank you” she said. She had sounded rather disappointed she still hadn’t found me yet.  She seemed familiar to me though. I just couldn't place her.  I figured I’d take a chance to find out who my mystery stalker was. 

She started to walk away when I spoke up.  “Tessa? Is that you?”

“Bret, Oh my gosh. I’ve been looking everywhere for you.  Nobody could tell me where you were” She exclaimed.

“You’ve been looking for me? Why? How did you know where I was?”

“Silly boy. You told me last week you were going to your class reunion at a ski resort near you” she explained.

” I know I did. But, why are you here?” I questioned

“Bret, can we go somewhere a little more private for a few minutes to talk? I’ll explain everything to you.”

“Sure, we can go to my room. It’s just one floor up,” I said.  As we made our way to my room, Tessa grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand to my room. Then, it dawned on me. Boy, was I an idiot. We got to my room and I reached out to put my keycard in the door when Tessa grabbed it from me and let herself in as I followed.   I reached over to turn on the light as Tessa closed and locked the door. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss. It was so deep and passionate.  Our tongues met as I backed her against the wall.  Hands caressing every inch of each other’s body. 

Tessa’s hands unbuckled my belt as my hands slowly slid her short dress up over her hips and slid her panties to the side as I slid a finger across her moistened pussy lips.   Tessa had undone my pants and pulled out my cock, stroking into full erection.  I lifted Tessa in the air, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock slid smoothly into the moist, tight folds of her pussy as I pressed her back against the wall. 

“Oh my. Yes,” Tessa moaned.  

I pounded Tessa’s tight pussy as her blood-red nails dug deep into my back, her pussy began squeezing my cock.

“Harder Bret. Make me cum baby!” I slammed into Tessa even harder after she begged for it. “Oh fuck. I’m cumming, I’m cumming.” Tessa’s juices dripped all over my cock. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. My cock was still impaling her with pleasure. As I continued to fuck Tessa on the bed, I pulled her dress down over her tits so that it was bunched at the waist.  My mouth went to her tits and I started sucking on those perky little nipples on those voluptuous breasts.

I felt my impending orgasm building in me. I looked at Tessa in her beautiful deep blue eyes and whispered: “Tessa, I’m going to cum soon.”

“Bret, please don’t stop. Please cum in me. Cum in my pussy!” she begged, and our mouths closed together tightly, and our tongues danced, and my cock shot rope after rope of my liquid love juice.  Tessa teasingly bit my lip during my climax, gripping me even tighter in her arms and looked up at me with complete satisfaction.

As we laid there in our post-coital ecstasy, Tessa began nuzzling my neck with slow and deliberate kisses. I reciprocated with the same.  I held her face as I kissed her lips. “Bret, that was as incredible as I had imagined it would be with you. I hope you’re not angry about me showing up to surprise you here.  I just enjoyed our talks on Lush and felt I needed to meet you in person” Tessa explained, looking away from me like she was ashamed of what she did.

“Tessa. Look at me.” I put my hand on her chin and made her look at me. “How could I be angry with meeting a friend like you. I just wish you would have mentioned you wanted to meet?”

“I thought you wouldn’t agree to meet. I figured you were looking to hook-up with someone from your class” she confessed.

I reached over and took Tessa in my arms and hugged her tight. “No woman here compares to you” Tessa squeezed me aa little bit harder after I said that. She was grinning as she laid her head on my chest as she dozed off into sleep. I pulled the sheets over us as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in a dark room. Yet, somehow the snow had shone into the large bay window. There was a chill in the air.  I got out of bed and walked over to the fireplace. In a matter of minutes, I had a fire roaring in the fireplace.  I grabbed a mug and made myself a coffee. I sipped the warmth as the fire warmed the rest of the room as I looked at the snow falling to the ground.

I hadn’t heard Tessa stir in the bed. I thought she was out for at least a couple more hours.  She walked up behind me.  She had a blanket around her and wrapped her arms around me from the back.

“You’re up? I thought you’d be out for a while” I said. 

“Yes, but I rolled over and you weren’t there beside me.  It was lonely in bed without you, Bret. Besides, that fire you made looked inviting.”

“If you like the fire, check the falling snow outside,” I whispered.

“Oh my, that is beautiful.  I have never seen such a sight.  All the trees are covered with snow. Everything looks so peaceful and serene.” I pulled her around to the front of me and wrapped both of us in our blanket.

I started kissing the back of Tessa’s neck. She cocked her head to the side to give me more room to smother kisses all over her. 

“Bret. Make love to me. Right here, right now, in front of the fire.  It has always been a dream of it happening to me.” Tessa begged me.

“Girl, you must have read my mind.  That’s what I had in mind.  That’s what I was starting to do. I wanted to slowly seduce you with the fire and snow.”

“Oh, I didn’t. Seduce away,” she grinned.

I kissed Tessa’s lips ever so gently. She started to melt in my arms with that kiss.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around me as we fully embraced each other. I walked over in front of the fire and slowly lowered us to the fluffy throw rug in front of the mantle. I kissed Tessa as I lay her down on the rug. We were still embraced and covered in our blanket.  My hand cradled her head as the other slowly teased Tessa ‘s body as it traveled down to the curve of her hips to her ass, which I gave a quick squeeze. Tessa’s moan acknowledged that she liked it, almost as much as the groan she let out.

GodessTessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GodessTessa

My hand met her moist pussy lips. “Oh. Ohhhhhh. Don’t stop” I wasn’t planning on it, but I wanted my stiff cock in Tessa as much as she did.  I heard the disappointment in her voice when I stopped, but it was replaced with excitement as I slipped my shaft into her velvet love tunnel. “Awe... Oh my, yes. Please.  Please more. I want it all.”

We continued making love in front of the fire for hours till the sun rose and we were fast asleep in each other’s arms. I woke up to a knocking on the door.  I looked around. Tessa was gone. “What the hell?” I said to myself as the door knocked again. “Ya, I’ll be right there,” I yelled.

“What do you want?” I yelled as I opened the door. Tessa was standing there in shock with a scared look on her face at my words.  She was wearing just a robe from the room and holding coffee and Danish. 

“I just ran to grab us some breakfast and didn’t grab your key card.  I’m sorry.  I’ll get my things and I’ll go.  This was a mistake” she mumbled, walking past me to gather her things.

“Tessa, don’t go. Let me explain. Please?”  She stood there looking at me, waiting for me to continue.  “I was upset and thought you snuck out and left me without saying good-bye. I also thought you were my jackass friends trying to get me up to go to this stupid brunch this morning. “

“Brunch, you say.  Maybe you could sweet talk me into forgiving you if you take me to brunch. I’d love to meet some of your friends” Tessa propositioned.

“Deal,” I said, as I took the coffee and Danish from her hands and set them down. I took her hand and closed the door.  Then I pulled her into a kiss.  “Now, let’s get dressed and head down to brunch.”

“Let’s make a late Arrival Bret. I have a better idea” Tessa dropped her robe and was wearing only stockings and high heels. She grabbed my hand and led me back to bed. Tessa climbed onto the bed and shook her ass at me while on all fours.

“You want it?  It’s yours. All you gotta do is stake your claim to it,” Tessa teased.  I got behind her and slid my cock over her pussy while I pulled her up by her hair

“I do want it,” I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck and ran my fingers down her body causing her to shiver, especially once my finger snuck in her wet pussy.

“Ohhhhh yesssss!” Tessa cried out as I fingered her pussy. One finger, then two, and finally three before I bent down and stuck my tongue deep in her pussy. “Fuck me with that tongue Bret. Yes!” she cried out.

No sooner than she said that, Tessa buried her head in a pillow moaning incoherently as her juices flooded my face. I greedily lapped up her sweet honey that I could. While Tessa still had her head buried in her pillow, I buried my cock deep in her pussy with one swift motion.  I also stuck my thumb teasingly in her tight little sphincter. 

I grabbed Tessa by her brunette/red locks and pulled her up so I could wrap my arms around her body as my cock kept thrusting in her tight pussy. My lips were glued to the nape of her neck and my hands enveloped both of Tessa’s ample tits.  She moaned again.

“Bret. Bret, please. Please make me cum again. I love the feel of your cock penetrating me just so.  Nobody has ever fucked me as you have.”

Tessa’s breathing was becoming labored again. Another orgasm was approaching. With one hand on her neck, holding her up, my other hand rubbed her clit, stimulating her even more. Her next orgasm peaking yet again.

“That’s it Tessa baby.  Cum. Cum for me.  I want you to feel you squeeze my cock again with your sweet pussy. I want you to drain my cock. I’m close to cumming too.”

“Oh, fuck Bret! Yes. Cum. Cum in me. I’ll take whatever you give me. Just don’t stop fucking me, baby. Ohhhhhh... Bret, I’m cumming.”

Her pussy tightened and Tessa shuddered with another orgasm. My cock was covered in her cum. It was dripping onto the bed. Her pussy was so wet, I couldn’t hold back anymore. The combination of her cum and pussy squeezing my cock brought me to orgasm as I shot my cum in her.

“Oh, Tessa. I’m cumming. I’m cumming deep in you.” Tessa collapsed on the bed and I went with her. I was laying on top of her with my cock still buried in her. Both of us were trying to catch our breath. My cock was still throbbing inside Tessa, all the while her pussy kept squeezing it to make sure to get all my cum.

I finally pulled out of Tessa and she moaned in disappointment. I eased that disappointment as I took her in my arms and kissed her so softly and passionately.  I looked Tessa in her eyes and whispered to her “I’m glad you didn’t leave this morning.  That’s not how I’d like to say goodbye.”

“Who said anything about goodbye?  I’m not ready to leave yet,” Tessa said.

“You’re not leaving me yet?  I get you even longer?” I questioned

“If you’ll have me. Yes, I’m yours even longer.”

I kissed her again, “Yes, yes I do want you.  Even longer than before. Let’s get dressed and grab a bite to eat.  We’re going to need to restore some energy we used up this morning.  Plus, the day is still young.  We have lots of things to get into,” I said. “I’m going to head to my room for a change of clothes.  It’s just the floor above.  Can we meet in the lobby in say a half an hour?”

“Yes. That will be good Tessa. After that, maybe you should grab your bags and check out of your room.“ Tessa shot me a look that could have killed me.  “Let me finish. After that, bring your bags up here and stay with me.”

Tessa looked at me again. This time with a shocked look on her face.  “Really? Are you sure?  We just met last night and now you want me to stay in your room?  It’s a little fast, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I’m sure.  I’ve never been surer about this. “

“Ok, Loverboy.  I’ll grab my things and meet you back up here. then we’ll go to brunch.” Tessa grabbed a robe and made her way to her room.  About a half-hour later, there was a knock on the door.  I opened it up to a wonderful vision.  Tessa was wearing a short white dress with a slit up the side, stockings and matching heels.  Her hair was in a braid down her back.

“Wow. You look amazing.  I don’t want to go downstairs now; I want to keep you all to myself."

“No, you don’t. Not yet anyway.  We had a deal. Come with me.  Show me off to your friends. I want to meet them. Let them be jealous. You clean up well yourself.  Looking that handsome. You’re sure to turn a few heads too. Having me on your arm won’t hurt either.” She took me by the hand and led me to the door and paused before opening it. She turned around, looked me in the eyes and put her arms around me in a big hug.  I looked back at her eyes and couldn’t resist myself and kissed her soft ruby red lips.

We made our way out towards the elevator.  As it arrived, I told Tessa I forgot my wallet and ran to get it.  The elevator door closed before Tessa could get out leaving her alone.  I ran to the room and got back to the elevator door opening.

Tessa was still alone in the elevator when the door opened on the floor.  Her eyes looked at me in shock and disbelief.

“What are you doing?  Are you?? You can’t be serious? Can you?” Tessa stammered. Still in shock by seeing me on one knee holding a princess-cut diamond engagement ring. 

“Yes, I am serious. Will you marry me, Tessa?  Will you be my wife? I want you in my life more than I ever wanted anything before." 

Tessa was so shocked that she hadn’t noticed the elevator doors closing.  I stood up and stopped it before it closed completely. I looked at her and started getting a knot in my stomach, my mind wondered, like it always did.  It was stupid.  It was too soon.  You’re going to scare her off I thought to myself. I’d never done anything this spontaneous before, but it felt right.

“Well?  Tessa?  You’re keeping me in suspense. Don't you want to marry me?” I asked her again.

“Bret…” Tessa started. I hit rock bottom in seconds.  She was telling me no.  Her head was hung low and she wouldn’t look me in the eyes. 

“It’s ok. I understand. It wasn’t the right time. Too soon,”  I said dejectedly

“Bret! No, don’t say another word. Let me finish, please.  I can’t think of anything better than marrying you. YES! YES! My answer is yes. I’ll marry you.”

I looked at her, grinning ear to ear as I lifted her, spun her around and brought her down and kissed her like never. I pulled away and took her hand in mine and slid the ring on her finger.

“Bret, it’s beautiful. How did you know?”

“We’ll talk about it later. We need to celebrate now; Let’s go introduce my friends to my fiancée."

 

Epilogue

We had told each other of our hopes and dreams before that first weekend.  We both had the same feelings for each other until I took the chance of a lifetime that paid off.  We spent the rest of the next year meeting each other’s friends and family.  Tessa and I were married a year to the day, the Friday after Thanksgiving. The reception was held in all places, the ski resort where we met.  We’ll never forget that day and will always have a lot to be thankful for.

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments