Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Turn

3
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
As she lay in the tub of warm water, soaping herself, her mind wandered back to the past few weeks she had spent with him. The last fifteen years of sex with her husband had always been good, and the last few years had been even better as they had both matured and learned how to please the other. However, in the past weeks, even their usually great love-making had reached another level in intensity and frequency. She couldn’t quite place what had brought it on. It could have been that she had recently fulfilled his request to shave her entire pussy completely bare, Hollywood style. It could have been that her hormones just happened to be a little out of whack in a way that made her hornier than usual. It could have been that her attire since the beginning of her summer vacation had consisted mostly of a skimpy string bikini, making her ninety percent naked much of the time.

Likely, it was a combination of things, but for whatever reason, her mind had been spending an awful lot of time thinking about sex lately, and her pussy seemed to be perpetually wet and throbbing, longing to be touched in any manner he chose fit. To her delight, he had seemed eager to please, indulging her new-found appetite every time she had pounced on him, be it morning, noon, or night. Often it had been all three, even repeating on several occasions.

It had occurred to her that she had been having more fun than her husband, as he had devoted an enormous amount of time to pleasing her. He knew just the right way to lovingly tease and massage the lips of her pussy, massaging her clit slowly, then faster, then slowly again. He would work at pleasuring her for what seemed to her a fantastically long time before he ever let her reciprocate. After fingering her into near bliss, he would roll to his stomach and kiss his way down her trembling body from her small round breasts, sucking and licking each nipple tenderly before finally arriving at the source of pleasure between her thighs.

Turning her on an angle, he would rest his head on her inner thigh as be worked his magic with his tongue and lips, sending shivers of delight through her entire body. She almost always came at this, before he had even had so much as a few good strokes. By this time, her pussy would be throbbing, aching with every pulse of blood, wanting more. They would then experiment with a multitude of positions, each as lovely as the next, as he would thrust in her wetness over and over, each of them panting, sweating, fucking, and moaning with delight until the passion built to a level that was too much to bear, and his cock exploded inside her. With each continuing thrust, more and more tension would leave their bodies, eventually collapsing into a heap on the bed, spent and happy. Often, after their breathing had returned to normal, she would lovingly stroke and suck him into erection again, not because she was not satisfied, but because she was greedy for his love and attention.

Now, as she finished her bath, she had made up her mind that when he came home tonight, it would be all about him. He came in the door just as she was wrapping the towel around herself.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

She was drying off as he came into the bathroom, eager to shower . They exchanged the normal pleasantries of “How was your evening?” and the like as he got under the stream of water and began to soap himself.

She hung her towel, but she lingered in the bathroom, waiting on him to finish his bathing before she pulled back the corner of the shower curtain and asked if she could join him. Of course, he obliged, and she climbed in behind him, encircling his abs with her arms before reaching down to fondle his dick, already a little hard. He spun and they kissed passionately. She could feel his erection poking at her thighs as it grew, and as she reached down to massage his dick and his balls, he sighed with pleasure.

Once he was hard, she turned her back to him and braced her hands against the shower wall, inviting him to enter her already slick pussy. He thrust into her over and over, and she watched as her breasts bounced in time with his thrusting. He was hitting all of the right places and seemed to be enjoying himself, judging by the sound of things. He reached around her between her thighs to massage her clit as he thrust and she was sent into quivers of ecstasy. She reached between her own legs through to his balls and stroked them as he thrust into her. Soon, they were both spent, and she climbed out of the shower as quickly as she had slipped in, leaving him to finish his nightly routine.

After dressing in her panties and one of his t-shirts, she strolled to the kitchen to pour him a glass of cold water. She drank a sip and placed it on the table by the bed and turned on the fan before lying down to cool off herself. But she wasn’t finished with him yet. Once he was beside her, resting comfortably, she drew her hand across his silky boxers, trying to tease him into excitement again. She leaned over and positioned herself so that she could unbutton his fly and began to kiss, nibble, lick, and suck at his still soft penis. He moaned a little, and she delighted as he began to stiffen again. But this time, it would be all about him.

As he became fully erect, she helped him remove his boxers and went back to her play. She gripped him with her hand and made the up and down motion that he enjoyed, all the while sucking and kissing the tip, circling her tongue around and around. Up and down, around and around, lips, tongue, and hands over and over, faster, then slower, then faster again. When he was close, she ran her left hand down and around his balls, tickling his anus with her fingers as his pelvis began to spasm uncontrollably as he came in the palm of her right hand.

She held him a few minutes more, squeezing the last few drops of cum from his now exhausted cock before kissing it gently. After cleaning him lovingly, she helped him back into the silky boxers that had been pushed to the end of the bed and covered him lovingly with the sheet. She only hoped he knew how much he was loved and that he slept well tonight. Because next time, it would be her turn again, and after all, she was a greedy girl.

Published 
Written by supercouple100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments