Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kat and Cyrano - Chapter 3

"Our first sexual encounter was exploring each other in a public park."

4
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
616 words 616 words
Chapter 3: Splendor in the Grass

Tuesday morning, September 23, we had only enough time to spend half an hour exploring each other in the park, on the grass, hidden from public view by several bushes and trees, before we went to work. And that same day, we met for lunch, too.

That night, I wrote: “Thank you for the wonderful, brief and tender few moments we had in our special, secluded spot in the park among the bushes this morning, as you focused on MY bush. Lying under you on the grass as you kissed my mouth and nibbled my neck. You gently unbuttoning my blouse and then forcefully, primitively flinging it open to hungrily devour my aching nipples. Feeling you so thick and so hard, and throbbing so powerfully against my hand down your pants, made my heart beat fast and took my breath away. Your hand pushing my skirt up to my waist and then slipping your long, slender fingers down into the top of my panties, stroking my bush. You slipping one, then two, and finally THREE of your long, thin fingers into my hunger! Mmmmmm, you were BEYOND wonderful. You predicted right, I came more in those 30 minutes than not just the past TEN years, but the past 25! It was everything I hoped for and more, YOU were everything I hoped you would be… so thick, so hard, so totally wonderful.

“It was amazing… YOU are amazing my darling… and when your warm goo melted between my eagerly exploring fingers in blast after blast after blast, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, SO good! I don’t think I’ve ever had a man give me THAT big of a mess, and I loved it! LOVED it! And I don’t think I’ve put out that much come myself, EVER!

“The risk of being caught and neither of us caring, just WANTING each other and LOVING each other.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

And yet I'm sure you already know I want much more… and I know you do, too, and I know we will.

“And thank you for spending time with me on the lunch hour, after I couldn't focus at work all morning, just remembering this morning, remembering you, remembering how it felt to finally touch that very special part of you - and to have you so sweetly and so gently and so lovingly touching my most secret and most sacred places. How could I work, remembering you, remembering us, remembering the joy you brought me this morning… over and over and OVER again? Lunch with you today really helped me feel better and calm down a little. I really enjoy your company and appreciate what we have. What we have, be it hunger, desire, passion and/or affection and appreciation is profound, powerful, tender and real. I cherish every word between us, every hungry and adoring look, every loving touch, and every sweet moment we have together.

“Until this morning, I hadn't thought about our having anything together beyond the few sweet stolen moments we share... but I care very deeply about you and am open to anything life brings us.”

And in reply to our shared fantasy about exploring each other naked at the beach, I wrote: “Re. my earlier, succinct response, ‘Swimsuits?’ - I hope I didn't embarrass or offend you. As you noted in our conversation earlier today, you were doing your best to be a gentleman. It's just that the intense, personal nature of our conversations get me all excited, and sometimes I get carried away with myself. Mental note: there are times when I need to show a little restraint (as hard as it is for me to do when you are near)."
Published 
Written by KatR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments