Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Knight

"Best friends worships passionately make love."

5
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
926 words 926 words
Lily had always been on the shy side, but something about this handsome stranger made her want to talk. She poured out her every thought like she had known him from birth. She trusted him with her deepest concerns, there was no reservation about what she would say to him. What kind of fantasy was she in? An instant best friend, Barry was kind and gentle with her every concern. It was no wonder when her relationship ended she immediately called Barry, sobbing into the phone. He listened and didn't hesitate to offer to come over to comfort her.

He rushed in like a knight in shining armor. Who does this? Here she was standing in her doorway in scrubby clothes, tear streaked face, puffy eyes and a runny noise. Of course he pulls out her favorite movie and chocolate. He hugged her gently allowing her to cry on his shoulder before escorting her to the couch. He sweetly held her as she cried and kept the tissues near as they watched her favorite comedy. She was able to laugh a couple of times before she fell asleep in Barry's arms.

Lily woke still being held. She took a breath and kept her eyes closed. Part of her had always wanted this moment and part wanted to let him rest. She laid there just wanting to melt into him when he gently kissed the top of her head. Time had been wasted; she couldn't risk another moment to pass. She gently touched his face and guided their lips together. The passion in this kiss made her quiver with anticipation.

Their tongues gently caressed each other. His hands held and squeezed her breasts. Her breath shuddered as his warm hand reached into her shirt and touched her breast. She was hot and moist with lust for this sweet sexy man. Lily needed him, her pussy ached to feel his cock. She pulled at the buttons on his jeans until his hard cock was within reach. Her hands glided on his cock as the kissing and moaning become too intense to continue. Barry grabbed her hand and kissed it.

As he looked deep into her bright blue eyes he said, "My sweet passion flower, I have longed for you."

The sultry tone he wielded made her weak. Lily ran her fingers through his hair and said, "It is time to take me."

He tore her tank top off revealing her heaving breasts. His tongue against her nipples made her moan in pleasure. His desire for her passionately sucking and rubbing them each. Lily took off her panties that were already soaked. She stroked his cock with one hand and attempted to guide his head down. When he resisted, she was almost disappointed until his fingers scratched her thighs.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

She bit her lip as his fingers delved into her hot moist pussy. She let a moan escape that must have flipped the switch she needed.

He pulled back, looked into her eyes and gently pulled her on to the floor. His chivalry did not end at the door his passion and love showered her. Making love to her, he slowly pressed his hard throbbing cock deep into her. Treating her like a goddess to be worshiped, he kissed and licked her breasts.

Lily laid in ecstasy. Here she was being showered with passion by her best friend. The emotions overwhelmed her, with each thrust she felt closer and closer. She gripped his shoulders as the passion over took him with each stroke faster and harder. Lily's moan came from deep inside her like a great release. He had became the one who made her universe explode. She screamed his name, “Barry!!!” Such intensity in his touch made her breathless. Their lips met and, like a dam opened, she quivered and moaned as her sweet nectar flowed.

He felt the moist stream and a final thrust deep and hard as he came.

She longed for this to never end. As he pulled back she moved. he gripped her hips and pulled her up enough to lick the sweet nectar from her pulsating lips and thighs. She laid there moaning, and he managed to make her feel like a goddess. She had to show her love in return. She pulled him to her licking his lips and kissed him with no less passion than they had just experienced.

Her turn! She playfully flipped him over onto his back. She started at his forehead and kissed her way down his chest. Then she pulled his satisfying cock to her mouth. One lick and he was recovering. She bathed his cock with her tongue. Licking his balls and stroking his cock. The hard cock in her hand made her mouth water. She slowly pressed his cock into her mouth. Each thrust made her moist and more passionate. His cock became her God.

Stroking and thrusting his cock into her mouth; passionately making love to his cock with her mouth. She licked from his balls and along the length of shaft of his cock, teasing him as she playfully flicked her tongue against the head. She attempted to swallow the cock with each thrust. Her pussy was wet again. She ignored her selfish desire until he gripped her hair and his cum blessed her mouth. His moan was deeper than she had heard him speak and she longed for him again. The nectar filled her mouth and ran down her throat.

Finally, she had tested the sweet nectar of her knight in shining armor.

Published 
Written by AnabellChaise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments