Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Comes Around

16
7 Comments 7
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Ding, dong, ding, dong, ding.

"Mommy, a man named Adam is here for you."

"Okay. Take your brothers and sisters to the playroom and color and play."

I knew who Adam was; he knocked me up two years ago. We had dated a little after meeting in a grief support meeting. I had lost my second husband to suicide, making me a widow for the second time in my short twenty-six years; he, his wife and young daughter. I was almost glad I got dressed today. Normally, I would've settled for gym shorts and a baggy shirt. I shouldn't be afraid or ashamed of my body. Despite having had five kids, including twins less than two years ago, I looked damn good. Five-foot-four, a hundred and thirty pounds, blonde curly hair, and blue eyes. Something nagged at me however today and told me to look better than sweats. I put on a pair of short jean shorts and a cute floral blouse that was semi-revealing. As I walked to the door, I smiled, knowing I was going to look great and make him want me, and I was not going to give in to him.

Once I saw him standing on my front porch, I opened the door and stepped out, shutting it behind me again. I looked Adam in the eyes, arms crossed across my chest. I asked, "What the hell do you want?"

"Nice to see you too, Ali. I came to see if my kids were alright."

I laughed in his face, "Your kids? Your kids? Adam, you walked out the day after they were born, as far as I am concerned, you don't have children. At least not any with me."

"Listen, I messed up. I admit I shouldn't have ever done it. I was upset, I had just lost my wife and daughter, and the anniversary of their deaths was a week after you gave birth. I had a mental break. Then, the military gave me a temporary assignment, and I had a way to get away and think. Now, I am back in town and thought about my mistakes. I have been ready, but you were taken. Then, I heard your new boyfriend had been charged with child abuse, I figured that was my way back. I know you're a mama bear, you're not going to give me an easy way in, and I am prepared to show you that I am changed and ready to be the guy you and all the kids need, not just Penelope and Parker. Please, let me show you I have changed, that I deserve a chance. Let me take you to dinner tonight."

I stood there analyzing him. I usually am a good judge of character, but then I judged him wrong once before. He was not as toned as he had been probably twenty years prior, but for being forty, he still looked good. He was thin, slightly muscular, with bluish-green eyes, wearing jeans and a tan military cotton shirt. His eyes did appear remorseful, full of guilt.

"I won't make promises about tonight, I need to see if I can get a babysitter. I will, however, do my very best, and I will give you a chance, and I will let you know that all the kids are fine. Jordan broke Ryleigh's rib being too forceful with a punishment."

"You won't regret letting me back in, I will even show you my records of counseling, and that I am truly changing to be the man you need."

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and handed it to him. "Put your number in my phone, I will call if I cannot make it, otherwise, meet me at 6 at the diner in town."

Adam beamed with joy, and he nodded, saying, "Okay, I will be there. Thank you, and I hope Ryleigh is alright. I will see you tonight."

"Okay."

He turned and walked away. I called my mom, who agreed to come over and sit with her grandbabies. I left most of the details vague, but she was very persistent when she got over to watch the kids. She wanted to know I was going to be okay; after all, I have cleaned my act up, but I was in trouble before when I was in my teens. She was not thrilled when I told her who I was going to meet, but she wouldn't stop me either.

*

"I agree, with you, Adam, you have changed."

He had my back against my car, kissing me between words. Somehow, I let my guard down much more than I planned. Dinner had lasted two hours, and I needed to get back home.

"Tell you what, what about, you let me leave? If you do, and promise to be gone by morning, you can come over around 10:30 when the kids are fast asleep, and we can talk a bit more."

Adam kissed me again before agreeing. I was not sure what it was about him, but he was definitely winning me over again, much faster than he should. He opened my car door and said see you soon then. I couldn't help but smile as I drove home. I did wipe the smile off before my mother saw.

I pulled into the drive right about 9 P.M. I walked inside and was greeted by my mom shh-ing me.

"The kids are all in bed, asleep even. I am telling you, melatonin is the best thing ever, along with no screen time for a half-hour before bed."

"I do not drug my children, and I will consider the no-screen time, but until I can get a maid or something to either watch and entertain the kids while I cook dinner and clean, I doubt that's going to happen. Thank you, for watching them tonight, I need to get some stuff done before I go to bed myself. You're the best, Mom."

She offered help but I declined. I wanted her gone before Adam arrived. I am sure she knew why I was in such a hurry to clean up the house and get her gone, but she never said a word.

I hurried to clean up the house, and right on time, there was a knock on the door, followed by a text from Adam.

I nearly sprinted to the door to let him in. He walked in and I motioned for him to sit anywhere. Naturally, he chose a spot on the couch. I sat down on the opposite side and spun around to put my feet up and face him.

I spoke first, "You showed up tonight, which means you want to explore what could be possible between us. I do want to explore what we could be, and you have proven to me already you started therapy, and you're getting the help you need. However, I am going to be careful with the kids, I need to protect them, and as such, we need rules."

"I totally agree, and I am willing to do whatever you say."

"Rule one, if the kids see you around, you are strictly a friend. Two, the twins do not know you as their dad, you will not tell them you are until I say you can. The last rule, you do not kiss me or show any affection towards me in front of the kids, or they won't believe we are just friends. This includes no sleeping over, you must be gone before they wake up, usually around six in the morning. Do you agree?"

"Yes, only do you plan on me having a desire to spend the night? Last I checked, you wanted to go slow and were not going to give me much more than a kiss."

I got up and walked closer to him. I straddled his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. I pulled back away from the kiss and said, "Yeah, I plan on exhausting you tonight. I may have hated you for what you did, but God damn, did I miss the way you fuck me."

A huge-ass grin appeared across his face. He took me in his arms and carried me down the hall to my room. Laying me flat on my back in the middle of the bed, he climbed on top of me, kissed me deep and passionately ravaged my mouth with his tongue.

His right hand supported his weight while his left hand pushed my blouse up and cupped my breasts, one by one. His mouth fell to my neck, sucking the corner of my neck. Soft moans escaped my mouth.

Adam ripped my blouse completely off as he rolled onto his back, pushing me more onto him. I removed my bra, and he peeled his shirt off, throwing our clothes into a pile on the floor. I grabbed my breasts, tantalizing him. I could tell he was loving it.

"You like what you see?"

A grin appeared across his face. He pulled me down onto him, and he said, "No, I LOVE what I see."

He kissed me and let his hands wander my body. I kissed him back. His right hand entered into the waistband of my shorts, rubbing my ass. I moaned into his mouth.

After several minutes of rubbing my ass, he poked his finger into my hot, warm, wet, pussy. I couldn't help myself as I started to hump and grind his finger, and he inserted a second one.

"Oh, fuck. Don't stop, you feel so good."

"I don't plan on it, sweet baby girl."

He rolled me back to my back and got up. He ripped my shorts and thong off in one quick motion. He spread my legs apart. He buried himself into my cunt, his tongue spreading my lips apart. He licked up and down the slit several times, then reinserted his two beefy, strong fingers inside my love canal again.

I grabbed the sheets in my two fists. He didn't let up his force and determination, and he could sense I was close to cumming. He moved his mouth to my inner thigh and moved his thumb to my clit and started rubbing it.

"Oh, fuck. I am going to cum. Don't stop," I breathed heavily.

Just like that, I was sent over the edge. I came, hard. I squirted, and he drank my juices. After he sipped the last little bit, he came back for a kiss, sharing my juices with me.

Catching my breath, I said, "I haven't been able to cum like that since the last time you made love to me."

"I am just getting started."

He got off the bed and kicked his boots, pants and boxers off. Once he did, his rock-hard, nine-inch-thick cock sprang straight up. I sat up on the bed and eagerly took the cock into my hands.

"I missed this gem of yours."

"It is all yours, baby, you can do whatever you want with it," he said, as I stroked back and forth.

"You know, that could be dangerous to say to the woman you knocked up and left at the hospital after giving birth?"

I put my mouth around his shaft, and to play with him, torture him ever so slightly, I used my teeth and gently scraped them against his shaft. I took his balls into my hand and slightly squeezed and twisted. He gathered my hair into his hands, tugging it slightly. I made eye contact and could see him smile down at me.

"You are going punish me, aren't you, naughty girl."

I ignored him and continued sucking him, playing with his balls in my hands. I put my teeth away and took him in further, down my throat. He started thrusting into my throat.

I gagged a little. Tears rolled down my face as he took me roughly, just the way I like it. He ripped my head back and shoved me back onto the bed.

"That's enough," he said as he climbed into bed again.

He wasted no time shoving his beast of a rod into me. I let out a loud moan as he did. He kissed me as he went balls deep repeatedly.

He fucked me hard and rough. He held me down as I squirmed around. I could hear his balls slap against me.

"Oh, fuck. Don't stop. Cum inside me."

Just like that, he came deep inside of me. He exited slowly and rolled to my side, allowing me to cuddle up to him.

"What the hell was that? I used to beg you for hard and rough sex," I panted.

"I know, but I am learning to please you, and I like the monster you turned me into."

I kissed him, not sure how else to respond. He rubbed my back as we cuddled and kissed. I pulled away. He must have seen the sadness in my eyes, as he asked, "What is wrong?"

"I meant what I said, I need you to leave so the kids don't see you. But I don't want you to leave. I just want to cuddle you all night."

"I know, but you're right, I can't be here when the kids wake up, but first..."

His words trailed off, and he went back down to my pussy. He licked my warm cunt. He licked my slit up and down two or three times, thrusting his tongue inside my love canal. I squirmed in orgasm.

Once I came off my orgasm, Adam got up off the bed. He grabbed his clothes and got dressed again. I watched with a pout on my face as he gathered his clothes. Once dressed, he kissed me and said, "I will text you when I am home safe, I do recall you like knowing I made it home. Then I will be back tomorrow night to talk, and maybe, if you are good, I will tuck you in again tomorrow."

I watched as he walked out of my room, and heard him shut the door. I didn't worry about locking it; in a small town, crime was unheard-of. As bummed as I was, I reminded myself tomorrow would be here before too long.

valentinahotgod
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentinahotgod

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments