Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Letter To A Loved One (aka: Lost Souls)

"Sentimental musings of romantic memories shared between two lost souls."

6
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
979 words 979 words

Call it fate or destiny, something, or someone, brought our two lost souls together. I never stopped there before, and still, I don't know why, or what made me do so. But, as I entered that small cafe, I saw you there and knew I didn't want to be with any other. It was like an overwhelming sense of emotion that hit me, causing every cell inside my body to intensify to a whole new level.

In an instant, the moment your eyes drifted from your book and looked at me, my heart caught an extra beat to it's step. You gave life new meaning. Some call it kismet, but I now understand it as 'true love'. You read about it in fairytales, and featured in Hollywood movies. But what we found that day, would test more than just time, it would test the resolve of what life threw my way.

Listening to your angelic voice as you spoke those first words, felt like I was listening to one of those sad songs, offering relfections about love and romance that I finally began to comprehend.  I still feel that touch of your fingers, as they snuck across the table to connect with my own.  The feel of your soft skin, when you allowed me to hold your face in the palm of my hands.

And when we kissed. Boy, that was intense to a point that I wanted to throw up, more so from fear of your rejection. To taste your lips upon my own. To have that deeper, stronger connection with another living soul. I'd searched long and hard for someone like you, and while I was slowly giving up hope, there you were when I wasn't looking.

That first night we spent together, in your bedroom. You could see I was shaking, yet your loving touch placed me at ease. Sitting beside me, next to your bed, for what must have been an hour, maybe longer, as time drifted by without due notice. Most of it not even speaking a word, just holding each other, showing the true meaning of comfort upon this sacred moment of our relationship. While others called you beautiful on the outside, I saw the real essence of beauty within, that shone through every pore of your soft skin.

Making love to you awakened something that had been locked away in a box, deep inside my soul since the dawn of time, one of which I'd been unable to find the key for. But, you not only found that key and opened it for me, you released all those emotions that I'd never experienced before. My mind became filled with such lucid wild imagination, but it was like, I looked upon the world with fresh eyes. No longer hidden behind the shade of fog that had consumed the beauty of this world, but offering such vivid colors and images that caused my lips to curl the right way for the first time in my life.

Each day I spent with you fulfilled my dreams and wishes a million times over.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

Holding your hand as we walked, my arm wrapped around you while we sat upon the bench, watching innocent children play. I never truly thought anything could be better than this I had with you. Each kiss with you only made me love you more. Each night we made love, we expressed desires and fantasies that we brought to life. The world was ours for the taking.

So, I hope you know how much I loved you, and the pain I feel deep inside now you're gone. I hope these words in this letter I wrote to you reach where you are now.  I sit before your grave on the anniversary of every year since you passed, anger filling my head at him for stealing you from my life. I still don't fully comprehend why he took you from my arms. Maybe it's because you were more precious to him than you ever could have been to someone like me. Maybe it's because in truth, your true destiny was always to be an Angel, watching over this world and taking care of it with the love you expressed, each second of every day you walked this land.

These tears never seem to end, rolling down my cheek. I miss you so much. My body aches just to see you once more. My heart is broken, shattered into a billion pieces, of which can never be glued back together, as they will always be a piece of it missing that could never be found. I awake each morning, praying he'd take me next. Screaming his name out of desperation, yet he does not seem to listen to me, or hear my cries of pain and suffering. Unlike your own destiny, maybe it's mine to be amongst one of the suffering, that must walk these plains alone. Weary, beaten into submission, from both torture of the outside world, and the sorrow of loneliness, leading me down a path towards insanity I find myself living in.

So I walk this path, through shades of fog that has consumed my eyes once more, in search of something to release this feeling I've been left with. Hoping one day, I may look upon you with my own eyes, and mend this heart that only beats for you. Until then, I pray. I cry. I hope. I wait ...

I just sat down and out of nowhere, all this sentimental and emotional, soppy, feelings of love and loss came out. It's not dedicated to anyone, just I consider a love letter/musings from a fantasy loved one to another, with a sad ending. I tried to capture a lot of mixed emotions in so few words, which I hope can be felt by the reader. Thanks for reading. John_Doe.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments