Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Leisure

"Nothing like a little wake-up sex to start your day."

19
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I woke up to the light hitting my face through the crack in the curtains. Rolling onto my right side, I grab my phone and check the time. The screen reads 8:30. I groan internally, knowing I'm not going to be able to get back to sleep at this rate. Throwing back the covers, I propel myself forward and out of bed to pee. After nearly tripping over the cat, on my way back to the room, I silently shut the door and climb back into bed, cuddling up behind my sleeping husband. 

Shoving one arm under his pillow, I drape the other across his torso. With our height difference, my hand falls right above his pelvis. Normally I would just rub his stomach until he wakes up, but this morning I was feeling frisky. Lowering my hand, I am delighted to find his morning wood. Not all the way hard, but enough that I can put my hand around it and pull softly over his shorts. For a while, I mindlessly play with his cock and his balls while he softly snores. After a bit, I place small kisses on the nape of his neck and down his shoulders, softly at first and then with more force. 

He starts to stir, so I carefully reach my hand up and push under the waistband of his shorts, taking his erection in my hand and squeezing. I can feel it jump in reaction, and the sensation makes my pussy quiver. Stroking a bit more forcefully now, I turn my head to watch him as he starts to come to reality. He stretches and I move so he can roll onto his back, never letting go of his erection in my grasp. Sleepily, he sighs and turns his head to kiss me. I gladly accept his affection, giving his balls a light squeeze, eliciting another sigh. Playing with his balls makes his cock twitch in a delightful way, but I can tell it's being constricted. Withdrawing my hand from his shorts, I toss back the covers and he helps me pull his shorts down to give me easier access. 

Once freed, his erections springs to full attention. Before taking it in my hand again, I take a moment to admire the thing that gives me so much pleasure. Grasping it once again, I squeeze it before pulling all the way down to the hilt, and then back up. After repeating this a few times, I can finally see some pre-cum forming at the tip. I lubricate my hand and his cock with it, making it slide up and down his hot meat more easily. While I play with his cock, he takes my nipple between two fingers and pinches lightly, making me gasp softly in pleasure. With his middle finger, he flicks the tiny bud back and forth, making me moan and push my body tighter against him, getting closer and giving him better access. 

His other hand snakes into my hair and grabs a fistful, pulling my head back and up so he can kiss me hotly. I gladly accept and slip my tongue past his lips to find his. Luring his tongue into my mouth, I bite it gently before sucking on it, making him moan and grip my hair tighter. In return, my grip on his cock tightens before letting go. I roll onto my back and pull him onto his side. Grabbing his hand, I guide it down between my thighs. His fingers hook under the gusset of my panties and find the wetness already waiting for him. His middle finger finds my clit and I gasp at the sudden spark that shoots through my body. He kisses me with ferocity as his fingers make quick work of my hardened little nub. 

Sliding his fingers up and down my slit, he slowly pushes two fingers into my tight, wet hole and I push my hips down to meet his hand. As he starts to fuck me with his fingers, the hand on his cock matches his rhythm, sliding all the way down to the base when his fingers are all the way inside me, and back up to the head when he pulls them back out. He continues to kiss me, breaking away to allow a sigh or "fuck" to escape before he's shoving his tongue back into my mouth. After a few minutes of this, he pulls his fingers from me and the sudden emptiness makes me groan. Happily, I don't have to wait long before he's between my legs. 

VioletGiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletGiles

Leaning down, he kisses me again before pulling up to grasp his cock and guide it between my wet lips. Rubbing his cock up and down to moisten it, he finds my clit with his head and I moan my approval. Slowly, he guides his head down to find my entrance and pushes in. My pussy is so wet, that he slides in easily and I can feel every vein and ridge as he pushes slowly up to the hilt. Pulling out, he pushes in just as slowly again and leans in to kiss me. Pulling out, this time he thrusts in faster and hard making me break the kiss to moan "fuck." This is all the encouragement he needs before he starts fucking me in earnest. 

In the quiet of the room, you can clearly hear the squelch of his cock as it drives in and out of my pussy, mixed with the cacophony of moans and curses of pleasure. He shifts his posture from leaning directly over me to kneeling upright. Grabbing my legs, he pulls them straight up and holds them against his chest as he fucks me hard and fast. All I can do is hold on to the bed frame and moan with abandon as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. His breathing starts to quicken, and I open my eyes. As his find mine, he says the three words that come in second to the traditional three I love to hear; "I'm gonna cum." Pleasure surges through my body and I grab onto his forearms and moan encouragement at him. Seconds pass that feel like minutes until I can feel his cock pulse inside me and his cum fill my hole. 

After a few minutes of catching his breath, he pulls out of me and falls to his side next to me. His mouth finds my boob, and he sucks and bites aggressively. Reaching for my nightstand, I find my vibrator and turn it on to the highest setting. Placing it on my clit, I immediately moan as pleasure that feels like lightning shoots through my body. His hand finds its way to my slit again, and I can feel him slip his fingers in, pushing his semen out and down my ass crack. Through my moans of pleasure, I beg him to put his fingers in my ass and he happily obliges. His middle finger, coated in both our juices, circles my tight ass before slipping in. There's a little resistance at first, but in a matter of seconds, his whole finger is inside me.

Even though my eyes are closed, I can feel them roll into the back of my head as the new waves of pleasure wash over my body. My vibrator makes loud, wet sounds on my clit from our juices, and I can feel my orgasm start to build. I plead with him to fuck my ass fast, and he growls his approval in my ear, telling me he loves the sounds I make when I fuck myself. Until now, I was holding the vibrator in such a way that built my orgasm but would also prolong it. But with him whispering in my ear how hot I am, I abandon all my self-control. The head of my vibrator finds *that spot* and I cry out in pleasure. He growls his approval into my ear again and tells me he wants me to cum. He tells me he wants to feel my asshole tighten around his finger and that's all the encouragement I need. My orgasm suddenly explodes through me and I cry out, loudly. My hips buck as he encourages me, and hold the vibrator against my clit. After a minute or so, I finally come down from my orgasm, and my breathing starts to slow as he kisses me. 

Pulling his finger from my ass, he finds the towel on my nightstand and helps clean us both up. Turning on my side, I pull him against me and we spoon together in post-coital bliss, and it's not long before sleep takes over once more.

 

Published 
Written by shutmeup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments