Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Love - Maggie

"A chance meeting that led to love."

16
8 Comments 8
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I first saw Maggie on the train going downtown. She sat across from me as I read the paper. I glanced at her when I thought she was not looking. She was stunning with short red hair, t-shirt and jeans, which molded perfectly to her body. What really attracted me to her were her green eyes.

During the ride, I kept glancing at her by looking at her reflection in the window. With five stops left before the final station, I introduced myself as Rich while we chatted. We discovered that only a mile separated us. We also found out that we attended the same high school.

Maggie told me she was a student at the university and also worked in one of the labs. She lived at home with her parents, two brothers and a sister. Her three other sisters were married.

I told her I was living at home with my father and two brothers. Mom had cancer and passed away the year after I graduated college.

When the train reached its final stop, Maggie and I walked out talking and asking each other questions. We had to go our separate ways once outside the station. We agreed to meet here at 3:30 pm after work.

All day at work it seemed like time was standing still. When 3:00 finally arrived, I hurried to the station. Maggie was already there waiting. She smiled, grabbed my hand and said, Let’s go!” We ran to the train and as we did I could not help but watch her body move. She boarded the last car with me close behind. Reaching the last seat, she pulled me in next to her.

She told me that she had seen me checking her out by looking out the window, while at the same time moving her hand up my thigh and pressing her breast against me. Maggie said that it had gotten her excited and her panties wet. 

I was startled but said nothing as she whispered in my ear, "That is the nicest thing a guy has done.”

She told me she got tired of being approached and listening to the same pick up lines. As Maggie talked, I could feel her press against me even harder as her fingers gently moved over my now hard cock. Thank God, no one else was in the car with us.

I placed my hand on her thigh and slowly moved up her leg. Maggie would have none of that, she grabbed my hand and pushed it up against her pussy. Even through her jeans I could feel the heat coming from her.

We started to masturbate each other. As Maggie reached orgasm, she pushed her face into my chest to muffle her moans of ecstasy. We both came together just in time or we would have missed our stop.

After we exited the train, I put my arms around her and gently ran my tongue over her lips getting them moist. Maggie did not want to go slow and grabbed the back of my head pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I pulled her up against me and felt her pussy and her breasts pressing against me. When we broke from our kiss I could not help but look at her with her nipples sticking out and she in turn looking at my hard cock.

Grabbing her hand, I told her we could continue this at my house because everyone worked the night shift at his or her respective jobs.

Without hesitating we ran to my car. As soon as we got in she reached over and freed my cock. Maggie began stroking slowly up and down the shaft. Some precum had trickled down the shaft and she looked at me licking her lips. She leaned over and slowly moved her tongue up my shaft taking all the precum in her mouth. Then taking a finger, she scooped up the rest from my cock and spread it on her lips, sucking her finger dry.

We finally arrived at the house and ran inside. I led her to my room where Maggie told me to lie on the floor and enjoy the show. Standing over me, she began to run her hands over her firm slender body starting at her thighs. Exploring her body she began to move seductively. Placing both hands over her jean clad pussy she rubbed herself to another orgasm. 

By this time, I had freed my cock and was stroking with one hand and caressing my balls with the other. Maggie looked down and all she could say was,“Ooooooh...baby, I'm cumming again!” 

She arched her back and her nipples were pushing out from her t-shirt. Keeping one hand on her pussy she moved the other one to her breasts, pinched her nipples and exploded into another orgasm.

“Ooooooh...Rich I never had soooo...many orgasms and we haven't even fucked yet.”

Maggie told me to stop stroking my cock, as she was going to take care of it. With that, she moved her hand from her pussy and I saw a very big wet spot on her pants. 

She slowly slid her jeans off revealing a pair of high cut black lace panties. Maggie smiled at me and asked if I liked what I saw. I told her I loved it and she told me she had another surprise. With that, she lowered herself on top of me. We shared a deep probing kiss while she pulled my t-shirt up to my chin.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

Kissing my chest as her tongue trailed behind, Maggie alternated between sucking and licking my nipples, which became hard and erect. She continued down finally reaching my throbbing cock.

She looked up at me and that is when I noticed she still had on her t-shirt. I reached down to pull it off and she stopped me telling me to be patient. Then in one motion, she took my entire cock in her mouth. Sucking gently and then hard as her tongue swirled around the shaft. I told her to stop before I came but she kept it up.

When I was ready to explode, she released my cock and stroked it with both hands. I could feel the first wave of orgasm coarse through my body. The first load shot onto my stomach. Maggie lowered her face closer and the next one shot all over her mouth another one over her hands with the final stream of cum covering my cock.

She sat up licking, sucking her fingers dry, never taking our eyes off one another. Lowering herself, she then slowly moved her tongue over my cock so she could lick off any cum. Then moving up my stomach she made sure to get every drop. 

“Maggie, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had.” 

She again sat up straddling me and removed her t-shirt to reveal a black lace shelf bra. I let out a moan of approval as I looked at her hard nipples and realized that her breasts were bigger than I thought when she pressed against me on the train.

“Maggie, you are even more stunning now.”

With that, she removed her bra, reached down, slid off her panties, and told me to close my eyes and not to peek. I promised not to as I felt her legs moving on either side of my face she then told me to open them. 

What I saw was my first shaved pussy. Maggie asked if I liked it and before I could respond she reached back, putting a hand on my cock and said, "Yes," as it throbbed and grew harder.

She lowered herself onto my face and I kissed her pussy lips, taking in her sweet smell. I ran my tongue over the outer edges and as I passed, her opening would push my tongue a little deeper each time. At the same time, Maggie would grind her pussy into my face trying to get my tongue even deeper.

She reached down, exposed her stiff clit to me and I sucked on it, put it between my lips, rolling my tongue over it. I cupped both tits in my hands and began rubbing, squeezing them. Maggie was now begging me to pinch her nipples as she rubbed her clit and I kept moving my tongue in and out of her pussy. We built a rhythm and she yelled out, “Oh, my God. Faster...Harder...I’m cumming...Rich!”

I then felt her sweet juice flow over my mouth and face. I took what I could in my mouth. She moved down and lay on top of me. We shared a deep, gentle kiss, sharing what I realized were our juices.

“Rich, now I want you to fuck me from behind and hard.”

Her pussy was still wet and she told me to push my cock in all the way. When I did that, she started bucking against me as hard as she could, while at the same time reaching back and rubbing her clit as I caressed her breasts and nipples.

I told her I was about to cum and started to pull out when suddenly she pushed back telling me, “No you don't, I want to feel you come inside me!”

That is all it took and we both exploded in orgasm. Maggie dropped to the floor, rolled on her back and took my cock in her hand pulling me up her body. Looking at my cock then her breasts, I understood. Without a word I rubbed the cum onto her breasts and nipples. I lowered myself next to her and we both licked up our juices from her breasts.

We lay, holding and caressing each other for a long while before getting up to shower. Afterward I drove her home and told her I would call in the morning.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments