Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip

"A great way to pass the time on the road"

12
4 Comments 4
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The drive to Kansas City is about 3 1/2 hours with not a lot in between. She knew it was important to keep me alert, so she liked to tease me so I wouldn't drift off. We'd been on the road for about an hour when she said she wanted to take a nap. Well, that was not what I wanted to hear so the negotiations began.

"Oh, c'mon, you don't want me to fall asleep, do you?" I asked, giving her my best puppy dog look.

"Well, no, I don't," she replied. "How would it be if I undid my blouse?"
 
"You never know, it might fall open from the bumps on the road." Well, that was fine with me as there was a fair amount of traffic on the road and I had plans to expose her breasts and ever perky nipples to those that wanted to look.

"Okay," I said, "but I'll need to have that flimsy little skirt hiked up to a nearly obscene range." She rolled her eyes and started to object, but I said, "Now, it is important I do not fall asleep while you're napping, so I need something to keep me awake, don't I?"

With that, she started to unbutton her gauzy white blouse, her pink nipples poking on the fabric. Laying her seat back, she lifted her hips so she could wriggle her skirt up to the height she thought was appropriate.
 
"Oh, no," I said. "That ain't even close to high enough. I need to be able to see a bit of that sexy little thong you are wearing."

She gave me that,"you are such a perv" look, but pulled it up another couple inches, her pretty panties showing themselves to my hungry eyes. As we drove farther east, traffic became heavier and we had to drop our speed down to 50 or so when we came across some construction.

She closed her eyes, but I could tell she was awake as I brushed my fingers across her tummy. Her bloused had indeed fallen open some, her right breast now fully exposed to the warm sun. Her left nipple was erect and holding her blouse from falling all the way open. God, she was smokin! As the traffic moved along, I noticed a truck had basically been matching our speed, but sitting back just a bit ahead of my blind spot. No doubt, he had an eagle-eye view and wasn't even thinking about moving from his position.
 
The construction ended and we resumed our nomal speed, the trucker again keeping pace. I lightly pinched her right nipple and the sight of her pink perky nipples made my cock start to grow. I continued to gently play with her breasts, massaging first one, then the other, pulling and teasing her incredible nipples. 

She stirred and opened her eyes a bit, so I gently moved my hand down and brushed across the fabric of her tiny thong, her lips pulled tight between the fabric. I ran my fingers along the side of the thong, then moved up slightly to put a bit of pressure on her clit.

She shifted in her seat and after settling in again, I started in again on her little button, the moistness now making a dark spot on her panties.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

My trucker friend had sped up a little and was now almost even with us, his view uncluttered. I grew more bold, pulling her thong to the side, her shaven cunt wet and glistening, her clit engorged and inviting. I kept the thong to the side for a couple minutes letting the trucker get a good look, the sun beating down on her glistening prize.

By now, the truck was even with us and matching our speed. My cock was straining mercilessly in my pants and I wished I could pull it out and stroke it, but that was simply not possible. I moved my hand and placed my middle finger on her clit, massaging it up and down, back and forth, her juices filling the car with her intoxicating scent. I felt her hips start to move with my ministrations and her breathing became more irregular and throaty.

I knew she was close, so I maneuvered my hand in a way where I could insert my middle finger into her and, at the same time, flick her clit with my thumb. As I inserted my finger into her steaming hole, I leaned toward the passenger side window to see the face of the trucker who had been keeping pace and I nearly ran off the road. The trucker was a woman and a cute one at that. She smiled at me, her pixie-like hair framing a gorgeous face. I guessed her to be about 40 or so and the look in her eyes told me she wasn't even thinking about stopping.

I pulled my finger from her juicy hole and rubbed her cunt juices on her breasts that were now both fully exposed. By now, her hips were humping the air, so I brought my fingers back and put them in again, my middle finger massaging her G-spot and my thumb again on her clit.
 
" Oh shit, oh shit," she cried out, her hips bucking wildly and her juices now covering my hand.

The orgasm made her thrash wildly and I concentrated on jacking her off and keeping the car on the road. A minute went by and she started to calm down, her eyes parting slightly and looking up to see our friend side by side with us. She looked at me, then up at our friend, then back at me as her hands massaged her breasts and cunt, bringing her slowly down.

We continued our drive for another ten minutes and the truck fell back a bit. After all that, it was time to get something to drink, so we exited at the next truck plaza where we could get a snack.

She looked at me and said, "Now is THAT what you've been wanting me to do?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "That was so fucking hot and you have such a beautiful body. I've always thought it would only be fair to share its' beauty with others."

We went in, hit the can and got our snacks with the thoughts of what had just happened dancing in our heads.

We were in line waiting to checkout, when behind us, I heard a voice say, "I enjoyed your little show back there... how would you like a little show of your own?"

Published 
Written by citychamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments