Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally, The Girl Next Door

"Picked on girl finds her protector and lover lives next door."

23
12 Comments 12
11.8k Views 11.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words
I was four-years-old when the neighbors had a baby. I only vaguely remember them bringing her home for the first time. They had named their baby girl Sally. I remember being taken by my parents to the neighbor's house to meet Sally. Her mom called my mom on the phone and asked us to come see their new baby.

I remember lagging behind my mom as we went in their door. Sally's mother called out to me. “Hey Billy, come on over here and see baby Sally.”

Sally grew rapidly at first. However, by the time she started grade school, her growth had drastically slowed. She was several inches shorter but a little heavier than the other kids. Her dark auburn hair was nearly impossible for her to keep brushed out. It always seemed to be in the midst of a wind storm. To make matters worse, at least to Sally, her face was covered with freckles.

I was nearly nine-years-old when she went for her preschool screenings. One of the screenings revealed she needed glasses. Her parents couldn't afford fancy frames, so Sally got the cheap black horned rim style. Sally hated her glasses. I tried to cheer her up by telling her that the glasses helped bring attention to her pretty light brown eyes. I remember her looking up at me and smiling.

Naturally, it wasn't long before the other kids, especially the older ones, began picking on her. I ran the bullies off when I caught them teasing her. Sally frequently cried while I hugged and tried to comfort her. I hated seeing Sally cry. Even then, I was beginning to have tender feelings for my young friend.

As we grew older, I took up sports and became well muscled and coordinated. Football and basketball helped me build strength and speed into what became my six foot body.

Sally stopped growing when she reached about five foot three inches. She continued to slowly add weight due to her lack of activities that would have provided her with some exercise. She usually stayed in her room and studied rather than go out and be subject to the taunts of the other kids. She wasn't huge but was what I called well rounded or plump. By the time she was in high school, the extra weight had at least one benefit. Sally had developed a substantial pair of breasts. She usually kept them somewhat hidden by wearing baggy tops.

She also developed into a very smart girl. All the study time always kept her at the top of her class. In spite of her intelligence and her offers of help, her classmates rejected her and continued to pick on her.

After a while, although it still hurt her, Sally learned to tolerate and ignore most of the teasing and harassment from the other kids.

She had just turned sixteen-years-old and was, as usual, at the head of her class academically. I had graduated two years earlier and was attending a nearby community college. On my daily drive home, I made it a point to drive past my old high school. I would frequently see Sally walking home and would offer her a ride. She always accepted. She often told me, “I feel safe when I'm with you, Billy.”

Then one Thursday afternoon it all came to a head. Several of her classmates had her surrounded in an alley and had her backed up against a store's back wall. They didn't notice when I stopped my car and quietly walked up behind them. As I drew closer I could hear them cursing and calling her vile names. There were several boys holding her against the wall. They were crudely and roughly feeling her up. Their girlfriends were standing in a semicircle around them and were urging the boys on.

I immediately saw red. My anger was more than I could handle. How dare they do this to my friend?

Sally was bawling her eyes out. She sobbed, “Why? Why are you doing this to me? I've never done anything to you. I've only offered to help you.”

The biggest boy was holding her against the wall by her throat. He spit in her face and yelled at her. “You're always making us look stupid. You act like you're so smart. You're ugly too.”

One of the girlfriends groaned as she saw me. “Oh shit!”

The boy who had Sally by the throat and had been cursing her turned just in time to catch a straight right to his nose. It immediately began spewing blood. He yelled at me. “You son-of-a-bitch! I'll kick your ass for that!”

As he drew back to swing at me, I stepped forward and gave him a solid uppercut into his soft belly. He folded over and went down to his knees. The next guy tried to sucker punch me from behind. He got a hard backhanded fist to his cheek for his efforts. He stumbled back and fell to the ground taking one of the bitches with him. He laid there holding the side of his face.

I then stepped between Sally and the gang of punks. “Anyone else want to try some of this?” No one took me up on my offer. “Then get the fuck out of here. If you know what's good for you, you'll never bother Sally again.”

“What's it to you, asshole.” The first punk gasped. He was still trying to regain his breath from the upper cut to his gut.

“I'll make it real simple for you ignorant shit-for-brains punks. Sally is my friend, and I don't like seeing my friend upset by a bunch of dumb ass punks and bitches like you. Now get the fuck out of here! Now!”

They seemed to agree with my suggestion. The whole gang not only left, but they did so on the run.

I then turned to Sally and wrapped her in my arms. “Are you alright, Sally? Would you like a ride home?”

She continued to cry as she laid her head on my chest. Through her sobs she said, “I'll be alright, but I'd appreciate a ride.”

I held Sally around her shoulders and drew her close. She continued to sob as we walked to my car. “Sally, please stop crying. You know I hate seeing you cry.”

As we rode toward home, Sally began to brighten a bit. She had stopped crying and was chatting about things in general. She never liked talking about her tormentors.

I turned onto our street and Sally leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Thank you, Billy. I've never really told you how much I've appreciated your help all these years.”

I told her, “That's alright Sally. You know I care about what happens to you.”

She looked up at me and smiled.

I then had an urge to do something I had never done with her before. “Sally, would you go out with me tonight? I'd love to take you out for dinner and maybe a movie. We can go to someplace nice to eat.”

She seemed to get excited. “You mean like on a date?”

“Well yeah. I guess I'm asking you to go on a date with me. Sally, I should have done this a long time ago, but you did just turn sixteen. I didn't know how your parents would react to their young daughter going out with someone four years older than you. Anyway, will you go to dinner with me, Sally?”

Her eyes sparkled and a broad smile spread over her entire face. “Yes, Billy. I'd love to go on a date with you. I don't care where we go. I've never been on a real date.”

“Alright then, I'll pick you up at about seven o'clock. Be sure to wear something nice. We are not going to a fast food joint.”

Rather than pull into my driveway as I usually did and let her walk to her home in the house next door, I pulled into her driveway. She kissed my cheek again and practically ran into her home. As she burst through her front door I heard her shout. “Mom, Billy asked me to go out with him on a real date!”

As her door slammed shut, I backed out of her drive and drove to my home next door. The phone began ringing a few minutes after I walked in. Since Mom and Dad were not home from work, I grabbed the phone as soon as I could.

I answered, “Hello.”

It was Sally's mother. “Billy, did you mean to ask Sally out for a date?”

“Yes I did. I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission first. I know she's only sixteen and I am twenty, but I hope our going out is okay with you. I want to take her to a nice restaurant for dinner and maybe a movie later if she'd like that. I know it's a school night, and I'll get her home early enough for her to get some rest. Will that be okay with you?”

Sally's mother excitedly replied. “Okay? It's not just okay, it's great! Billy, you have been Sally's only friend all these years. She has told us how you have helped her out with the bullies now and then, and she told us what you did this afternoon. Billy, you are more than welcome to date Sally. Sally is a smart girl and, as much as I hate to admit it, she's nearly an adult. It has been a long time since I've seen her this happy. She's singing in the shower right now. If she wants to go out with you, her father and I are more than happy about it. Have a good time.”

When I hung up the phone, I couldn't believe how excited Sally's mother had sounded. One would think I had asked her out as well.

As I hung up, I saw the note from Mom and Dad lying next to the phone. It read, “Billy, we are going to Aunt Susan's for the weekend. Stay safe and call if you need anything. Love, Mom and Dad”

Since it was getting late, I headed for the shower. A hot shower and a shave didn't take all that long, but I certainly did not want to be late picking up Sally for our first date.

It was just a few minutes before seven PM when I knocked on Sally's door. Her mother answered the door and invited me in. She told me, “Sally is just about ready. She's been busily getting ready for your date almost since she came in. I'm sure she'll be down any time now.” She then shouted up the stairway, “Sally, Billy is here.”

Sally excitedly called back. “I'll be down in just a minute. I'm just finishing my hair.”

It took her more like five minutes. But, when she came down the stairs, seeing Sally was well worth the wait. I almost didn't recognize my date.

The first thing I noticed was her hair. I was used to seeing Sally with her hair looking wild. This time her auburn hair was perfectly brushed out and lay in waves over her shoulders. She had used just enough make-up to mute but not hide her freckles. Her hazel eyes seemed to sparkle. A broad smile lit up her face. She had applied a light coating of lip gloss. As I lowered my gaze, I noticed she was wearing a dark blue summer dress. The dress had a V neckline which offered a nice view of her ample cleavage. The advantage of her extra weight was she had a substantial pair of breasts. The light weight material of the dress fit Sally's form rather loosely and came down to just above her knees. Finally, she was wearing a pair of black patent leather shoes. All in all, Sally looked very nice.

Sally seemed very nervous. I had never seen her wear anything other than sweats or denim. As I gazed at her, her smile faded somewhat.

“Sally, you look fantastic. If I had known you looked this good, I would have asked you out a long time ago. If I had known that slapping around a couple of punks would have gotten me such a great looking date, I would have hunted them down a lot sooner as well.”

Sally blushed and her smile returned as she said, “You really think I look okay, Billy?”

“No! Sally, I think you look great.”

Sally ran up to me. I bent over and she kissed my cheek. “Thank you, Billy. You have always been so nice to me. I wanted to look my best for our date tonight.”

Sally's mother kissed my other cheek and said, “Billy, I want to thank you too for all you've done for Sally. Now you two get going and have a good time. Sally doesn't have a curfew; just don't be out too late.”

I replied as Sally and I walked out the door, “We won't be too late.”

I took Sally to one of the nicer restaurants in town where we sat in a corner booth. We both had steak and shrimp for dinner. Our conversation was light and avoided the violence that had occurred earlier that afternoon. It almost became embarrassing as Sally continued to gush her appreciation of my treating her so well as we had grown up and now taking her out on her first real date.

I couldn't resist an occasional glance at her exposed cleavage. Her ample breasts seemed to be trying to escape the confines of her dress.

When Sally caught me looking at her chest, she blushed then smiled at me. She asked, “Do you like what you see, Billy?”

I replied somewhat ashamed, not for looking but for getting caught looking at her like that. “I'm sorry Sally, but I do enjoy the view and can't help looking at you. You have such nice looking boobs.”

Sally giggled and reached up to the top of her dress. I thought she was trying to cover herself. Instead, Sally released the top dress button and a bit more cleavage came into view. She then asked, “Is this a little better?”

“Sally, you are such a beautiful and sexy young creature. I am so happy you consented to go out with me tonight. And yes, that is much better, but you don't have to do that.”

Sally just looked up at me and grinned.

I thought changing the subject was a good idea about then. “What movie would you like to see tonight?”

She replied, “I have no idea what's playing. Please pick something for us to see.”

Sally and I finished our dinner and left for the local multiple screen theater. Once there, Sally decided she wanted to see a science fiction movie. She saw me looking at her somewhat confused. She explained her choice of movies. “I like to compare the way the director portrays the science of the future compared to what I've learned so far.”

Shortly after taking our seats near the rear of the theater, I put my right arm over Sally's shoulder and pulled her snugly to the side of my chest. My hand rested on her shoulder and upper arm.

Sally wiggled and scooted even closer to me.

As the house lights dimmed and the movie began, Sally turned slightly to her right and laid her head on my shoulder. A few minutes later, she took my hand from her shoulder, and pulled it down to her nearly bare chest.

I had not noticed that she had released another dress button and my hand felt the softness of her plump right boob. I looked down at her and saw a smiling Sally looking back.

I gently squeezed her breast and she seemed to purr like a contented kitten. She then crossed her arms lightly over her chest to conceal my hand and looked back toward the screen to watch the movie.

Throughout the movie I fondled her breasts. I moved my hand back and forth between them and her nipples soon hardened. A gentle tweak of her hard nipples brought a gasp then a soft moan from Sally.

As the movie ended, Sally refastened her dress and stretched her neck to kiss my cheek. We walked silently hand in hand to my car. Once we got in my car, Sally slid over, sat close to me, and looked up into my eyes.

Cautiously, I bent over and kissed her lips.

Sally responded by throwing her arms around my neck and excitedly returned my kiss. When we broke the kiss, she breathlessly told me, “I've wanted to do that for such a long time.”

It was still early, even for a school night, and I didn't want our first date to end. So I asked, “Sally, would you like to get something to drink before I take you home?”

She replied, “Yes please, a Coke would be nice. But instead of stopping somewhere, can we have it at your house?”

“Sure, it would be my pleasure.” I answered.

I put my arm around her shoulders and she snuggled close to me as I drove us home in silence.

As I pulled into my driveway, she looked up at me and asked. “Billy, would you like to be my boyfriend. I feel like you have been my boyfriend for years, but we never said anything about it.”

“Sally, I have felt the same way. I would be honored to have you as my girlfriend.”

She responded by throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me again. This time our kiss was filled with passion as our tongues fought a mock duel in our mouths. We eventually broke the kiss and walked into my home. Sally clung tightly to my side.

As we entered my living room I said, “Sally, if you'd like to have a seat on the couch, I'll get us some Cokes.”

She smile and nodded. While I was getting our drinks, Sally called her mother. I could hear Sally's end of the conversation. “Mom, we're at Billy's and are going to have a Coke. I'll be home in a while.” I heard Sally hang up the phone a few seconds later.

When I returned with our Cokes, I was met with a wonderful surprise. I was so startled I nearly dropped our drinks.

Sally was smiling broadly at me. She had released most of the buttons holding her dress together. She had also removed her bra and kicked off her shoes. Her dress was hanging loosely over her shoulders and loosely covered her ample breasts. It was barely covering her nipples.

I gasped in surprise, “Oh my!”

Sally smiled and said, “I thought you might want to fondle them like you did at the theater, only here we don't have to hide from the eyes of others.”

My hands were shaking as I handed Sally her drink and sat down next to her on the couch. “I would very much like to play with my girlfriend's beautiful tits again.”

Using the term “tits” seemed to excite Sally even more.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

She shrugged her dress off her shoulders. As it slid down her arms, her breasts were exposed in all their firm glory. To my delight, Sally's tits were on full display. She threw her shoulders back and thrust her chest out. She was offering me her tits for my pleasure.

I reached out and lifted a large tit in each hand feeling their firm texture and size.

Sally groaned and said, “They're Ds.”

I replied, “What they are is beautiful, Sally. My girlfriend has a beautiful set of tits.” I then bent over, kissed the hard nipple of her right tit and sucked it into my mouth. While suckling her right nipple, I gently squeezed her left tit. As I sucked and swabbed her right tit with my tongue, Sally groaned and laid her head back on the couch. Her nipple grew even harder in my mouth until it was nearly half an inch long. Sally continued to groan with pleasure.

When I switched my mouth to her left nipple, Sally put her hands on the back of my head and pressed my mouth tightly to her chest. As that nipple grew to match the right one, I sucked ever harder.

“Oh God yes, Billy! Suck my tits! That feels so good. So good!”

“Yes you do, Sally. You feel wonderful to me.” I then kissed her lips passionately and firmly squeezed both of her tits. Sally's moan was muffled by our kiss. I then slid to her side and hugged her tightly.

Sally turned toward me and returned the hug. She then lifted her leg, rolled her body over mine, and straddled my hips. She leaned forward and pressed her bare breasts to my chest. She brought her lips to mine. We again kissed with heated passion.

As we kissed, I rubbed her bare back. I occasionally reached down and squeezed her plump butt. Each time I squeezed her butt, Sally moaned and pressed her pelvis against the lump swelling in my slacks.

Sally pulled her dress up and began rubbing her panty-covered crotch firmly on my hardening cock. She cooed and sighed into my ear. As she pressed her pelvis against my hard cock, she giggled and softly asked, “Oh my, is that for me, Billy? It feels so nice. I love you, Billy. I have loved you and dreamed about this moment for years. You'll be my first, you know. I've saved my self just for you.”

I hugged her tightly and helped her roll off my lap. I held both of her hands, looked deep into her eyes, and said to her, “Sally, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to accept your precious gift. However, at sixteen you are still so young. I don't want to do anything you may not be ready for. And what about an unplanned pregnancy?”

Sally sat up and looked me in the eyes. I had seen that look many times. I knew she was determined and about to give me a logical, well thought out, argument.

She began. “Thank you for your concern for me, Billy. I've been ready for this for a long time now. About a year ago, I told Mom that I loved you and wanted to be your girlfriend. Though she didn't like the idea of her daughter being on birth control, Mom took me to our doctor just in case this moment arrived. I've been on birth control pills ever since. So you see, your untouched girlfriend is ready, willing, safe, and in love with you. What more can a girl offer her boyfriend?”

How could I deny such a well laid out argument? My little head had already decided the answer before Sally even tried to convince my big head to make love to her. “Sally, I have loved you for a long time as well. It would be a great honor for me to accept the precious gift you are offering.”

I stood, offered Sally my hand, and continued. “However, I don't want such an important moment in our lives to happen on the couch in the living room. Let's go up to my bedroom.”

Sally seemed to be beaming. With a broad smile spreading across her face, she reached out, took my hand, and stood facing me. Her dress slid down her body and pooled on the floor at her feet. She was naked except for her panties.

We wrapped our arms around each other and hugged tightly. I bent over her and we kissed with a fiery passion. Sally pressed her soft belly into the large lump in my pants and groaned. When we broke the kiss, we walked toward my bedroom. I held her close with my arm over her shoulders. She squeezed herself tightly to my side with her arm around my waist.

As we entered my room, I turned her to face me, wrapped my arms around her, and enjoyed a long tender kiss. Slowly, I let my hands slide down her back, inside her panties, and firmly squeezed the plump cheeks of her ass.

Sally moaned and wiggled her butt.

I softly spoke into her ear. “Sally, are you sure about this?”

She looked up at me, smiled broadly, and replied, “I have never been so certain of anything in my life. I've wanted to give myself to you for a long time.”

I smiled and said to her, “Well, let me take a good look at my girlfriend.” I then gently pushed her away from me and held her hands wide apart like she was an airplane. “Turn for me Sally.”

I scanned her body as she slowly turned around. Her D cup tits sagged very little. Her belly was softly rounded and promised to be very comfortable to lay on. Her back also looked soft due to her extra weight. Her plump ass jiggled as she turned.

Sally continued to turn until she faced me again. Her face was round and began to show some sadness. Her eyes looked down toward the floor and appeared to be getting misty as if she was about to cry.

Her smile had disappeared. “Billy, I am sorry I'm so fat.”

I pulled her back into my arms, lifted her chin, and bent over to kiss her tenderly. I said to her, “Sally, honey, you are not fat! I love your body. Your slight plumpness has given you a great set of tits and a softness that I will enjoy cuddling close to. However, if you want to lose some weight sometime, I will be more than happy to help you. But for now, let me make love to my beautiful girlfriend.

Sally's eyes brightened again and the smile returned to her face.

I bent over again and grabbed two hands full of her ass. I lifted her until we were face to face. “See Sally, you are not too heavy for me to carry to bed. You are not as heavy as you think you are.”

As I held her up, Sally threw her arms around my neck. I carried her like that as we crossed my room to my bed. She rapidly kissed all over my face until I laid her on my bed.

Smiling down at Sally, I realized just how lucky I was. Smiling back at me was my beautiful new girlfriend. I also realized that for years she had also been my best friend. I thought back on all the many times we had shared our deepest thoughts as we grew from children into teens and now to near adults. Now she was about to give me her most precious gift. She was about to give me her virginity.

As I began removing my clothes she gazed up at me. She licked her lips as I pulled my shirt off. She had seen my solid upper body many times in the past. She was usually nearby when I was mowing the lawn or working out in the back yard. I usually went without a shirt during those activities.

When I lowered my pants her eyes widened and she bit her lower lip. She was staring at the bulge in my boxers.

Sensing her nervousness, I slipped into bed next to her without taking my boxers off. At just under seven inches long and somewhat thicker than normal, my cock was not a monster, but I didn't see the need to frighten Sally by letting her see what was about to enter her tight virgin body.

I cradled her head and neck in my right arm and caressed her soft belly with my left hand. I slid up close to her and began fondling Sally's substantial tits again. Her nipples had remained hard, and she moaned as I moved back and forth between her tits. I sucked and nibbled each of her hard nipples until she was cooing with pleasure. She had brought her hands to the back of my head and pressed my mouth tightly to her chest.

“Oh Billy, that feels so nice.” She cooed.

My left hand rubbed lower and lower down her belly. I was soon stroking her pubic bush through her panties like it was a favored pet.

Sally began rocking her pelvis as I petted her bush. She slowly spread her legs to allow my hand access to her untouched treasure. Her rocking became more and more pronounced as my hand curved around her pubic mound and stroked her panty covered nether lips.

“Oh God, Billy!” Sally gasped as I stroked my middle finger through her slit under her panties. She spread her legs a little more. Her panties were becoming soaked with her lubricating juices.

Slowly, I kissed my way down her belly until I planted a deep kiss in the middle of her pubic bush. She spread her legs as wide as she could and allowed me to lay between them.

I sat up on my knees and tugged on the sides of her panty's waistband. She brought her legs together, planted her feet beside my knees and lifted her butt. With Sally lifting her butt, I easily pulled her panties from under her, down her legs, and off her feet. Her pubic bush was a deep auburn like the hair on her head.

I leaned forward and again placed a kiss in the middle of her wet pussy's lips. Sally gasped again and thrust her hips up toward my face. I then gave her one long pussy-lip parting lick. My tongue traveled from near her asshole, up through and spreading her virginal lips, ending with a flick to her clit. I again kissed her pussy and inhaled deeply. “Sally, I love the taste and aroma of your virgin pussy.”

Sally grabbed my head and pulled my face tightly to her pussy. She yelled, “Oh my God, yes Billy! Please keep licking me like that.”

I happily obliged. I rapidly and hungrily tongue-fucked my delicious girlfriend's fresh pussy. In a short time, she was writhing on my bed and moaning incoherently. Her head was rolling from side to side. She was tightly pulling my face to her pussy and was thrusting her pelvis up to my mouth. With one final upward thrust of her hips, Sally's whole body quaked and she cried out. “EAT ME, BILLY!

A few seconds later, Sally's hips collapsed back to my bed and she released my head. After a few more deep licks to her pussy, I crawled up beside Sally and pulled her close to me. I asked her, “Are you alright, Baby?”

Still out of breath, Sally gasped, “Oh yes! That was fantastic, but I do need to rest for just a few minutes.”

“That will be fine. You rest and I'll fondle your gorgeous tits.” Sally smiled up at me as I began stroking her tits and tweaking her nipples.

In a short time, Sally was beginning to become aroused again. As she cooed with pleasure, she reached down into my boxers and pulled my hard cock free of its confines. “Oh my!” She exclaimed. “Will that thing fit in me, Billy? It looks and feels so big.”

I hugged Sally close to me and kissed her tenderly. I then tried to sooth her fears. “I promise it will fit, Sally. Use your logic. If a baby can come out of you, I can fit in. You know I'll be as gentle as I can with you, but there will probably be some pain. I don't want to hurt you, but the first time is usually painful for the girl.

“I know it's supposed to hurt the first time. I'm just a little nervous about it.” She replied.

I gently kissed her again and resumed fondling her sensitive tits. She began stroking my hard cock. When she was again moaning in pleasure, I slid my left hand back down to her pussy. She still had her legs spread wide and her pussy was wet and accepting of my first finger. She was so aroused I don't think she even realized when I inserted a second finger into her pussy. I wanted to help prepare her for my cock's invasion soon to come.

When she again began rocking her pelvis in response to the stimulation her pussy was receiving, I rolled over her and settled my hips between her legs. Sally groaned, put her arms around my chest, and hugged me tightly. Her breasts were crushed by my solid torso.

I scooted up until my cock's head was nuzzled into her pussy's outer lips. I pushed in a little and my cock's head moved forward about an inch. Her pussy lips were pried opened to accept me.

Sally groaned and hugged me even tighter. She kissed my chest and said. “That feels nice. It doesn't hurt at all, Billy.”

I arched my back and kissed her eager lips. I then pushed a little more of my cock into her willing hole.

“Umph!” Sally grunted when my cock bumped into her hymen.

“Are you okay, Sally?”

“Yes! It's alright, Billy. Please go ahead and take me.”

I began giving Sally a few gentle strokes into her tight pussy. I was soon tenderly bumping into her hymen with every stroke.

“Umph! She gasped each time I hit her hymen. She held me tight and, barely above a whisper, said. “Go on, Billy! Umph! Do it! Umph! I love you, and I want you. Umph! Take your girlfriend's cherry!”

I again arched my back, kissed her, and hugged her as tight as I could. “I love you too, Sally.” At that moment, I thrust my cock forward. I speared through her hymen. The membrane that had protected her inner treasure for so many years was swept away. I shoved my cock deep into her pussy until its head bumped into her cervix.

Sally clamped her arms around my chest, gasped, and cried out, “Oh Billy!” Tears began gathering in her eyes as she buried her face in my chest.

I held still with my cock fully imbedded in Sally's tight deflowered pussy. I could feel her pussy's walls trying to adjust the invader in its midst. “Honey, I am so sorry I hurt you.”

Sally smiled up at me and said, “It's alright, Billy. We both knew it was going to hurt when I gave you my cherry. No matter what happens now, a part of me will always be yours. I love you. Now, if you'll go slow, how about making love to your girlfriend?”

Very slowly I withdrew about an inch of my cock from Sally's tender pussy. She winched with pain but smiled up at me anyway. I then pushed it fully back into her tight hole and again bumped her cervix. I did that several times giving my girlfriend a chance to get used to having a cock in her pussy.

Sally moaned. “That's not too bad. You can move a little more if you want.”

“Okay, Baby. You tell me if you're hurting too much. I then pulled my cock out of Sally's pussy until only its head remained between her lips. I immediately reversed course and slowly pushed all the way back in.

Sally moaned and smiled up at me. “I'm still sore, but that's kind of nice at the same time. Keep doing that for a while.”

“Okay, Baby. Whatever you want.” I then set a steady pace of slowly moving in and out of Sally's pussy.

Sally soon began groaning and tentatively returning my thrusts. “More, Billy. I'm feeling a tingle down there. Can you give it to me a little faster?”

I was soon giving Sally full strokes at a moderate pace. She was writhing on the bed while her body built toward an orgasm. Without warning, she wrapped her legs around my waist and thrust her pelvis up to take all the cock she could get. She held herself tightly to my groin and her whole body quaked. She cried out. “Oh Billy, I'm cumming. Fuck me hard!”

I did as she asked and pumped my cock into pussy as hard as could. After just a few fast strokes into Sally's pussy, I erupted in my own orgasm. “God you're so tight and hot. Here it comes, Baby.”

“Oh Billy, I can feel you shooting in me. It feels so warm, wonderful, and exciting."

We stayed locked together as our orgasms took us both to new heights of pleasure. We settled back onto the bed and began to relax. I rolled onto my back and pulled Sally with me. She seemed to enjoy being on top of me. While lying flat on my body, Sally wiggle her hips and squirmed her pussy down even tighter on my still ridged cock. She looked up at my face and giggled. “I guess it did fit, and it feels so nice deep inside me. Can we do that again?”

“Yes it does feel very nice in you. You have a great pussy, Sally. If you'll give me a few minutes to recharge, we can do it again. But, aren't you sore?” I asked.

“I am a little sore, but I think I want to you to take me again.” Sally replied.

“Okay honey. If my girlfriend wants to make love again, who am I to tell her no? This time, why don't you stay on top of me?” I suggested.

Sally giggled and pushed her pussy down on me even more. A short time later, Sally began rocking her pelvis on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her upper body and held her chest tightly to mine. Sally repeatedly thrust her pelvis up and down on my rigid pole which was buried in her hot pussy. She shoved my cock's head against her cervix with each thrust down. In a short time, Sally slammed her pussy down hard and took all the cock she could into her pussy. She cried out in orgasm.

“Oh God, Billy, I'm cumming again.”

I grabbed her hips and pressed our bodies tightly together. “So am I, Baby. I'm cumming too.”

With Sally lying on top of me and my cock still soaking in her hot cum-filled pussy, we both dozed off to sleep. We woke a couple of hours later.

We dressed and I walked Sally to her front door. We kissed passionately and promised to go out again the next day. There was a basketball game at her school and she wanted to show off her new boyfriend.

I agreed and smiled down at her. I knew it would do her bruised ego a world of good to parade me around in front of the assholes that had abused her for so long. To some extent, I looked forward to seeing their expressions as well.

Published 
Written by Luckymann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments