Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Mom's Friends--Brandon and Sasha-- Part 3

"Sasha experiences the women and makes a decision."

34
18 Comments 18
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
We arrived in Sunnyvale the day before Mom's procedure. She was happy to see us, but saved her biggest joy at finally meeting Sasha for the first time. To say that Mom was impressed with Sasha would be a major understatement. The way she carried on with her, you'd think that she was her long-lost daughter. In a way, I believe that probably summed up Mom's feelings, because I had never seen her quite so happy in a long time.

Sasha certainly did her part, making sure that Mom's favorite flowers were delivered to her house before we arrived. Once we got there, she tended to Mom's every wish, waiting on her as if the roles were somehow reversed and Mom was the visitor, although "visitor" was a term which needn't apply. From the second Sasha walked through the door Mom considered her family.

We had dinner at Mom's place that first night, prepared by Sasha. It was my first chance to see my love in action in the kitchen, and she was a natural. She explained that her mother had her helping in their kitchen from almost the time she could walk. She learned a lot from her mother, and it was obvious from the way she meticulously prepared our meal that night.

"Sasha," Mom said as we were having coffee after the meal. "Please tell me about your mother. I have a feeling that she was quite a woman."

"She was that," said Sasha. "She was in charge right up until the day she died. Even when she was sick in the hospital she fussed about everything at home, making sure that Dad and I were keeping the place looking good and even inquiring about our watering schedule with her plants. But first and foremost with her was her love for Dad and me. Mom loved me very much and was my best friend growing up, but she always gave me room to breathe. She was interested in everything I did, but she wasn't the hovering type. She knew that it was important that I had outside interests, but she taught me the value of friendship, and of nurturing the friendships that I had established."

"She sounds like someone I would have liked," said Mom. "I think that if I had met her we would have been good friends."

Sasha and I cleaned up the dishes while Mom rested. She didn't like us doing all of the work, but Sasha insisted. In just this short time here, Mom acquiesced to everything Sasha suggested. It was as if they had known each other a lot longer than one afternoon. When we were done I went up to see Mom.

"Mom, I have a question."

"What is it, Brandon?"

"You seem to trust Sasha a lot. How can that be when you've only met a few hours ago?"

Mom chuckled at what I had to say. "Brandon, just because we only physically met doesn't mean we are strangers. Your dear Sasha has been in contact with me ever since you two declared your love for each other. It began with an e-mail, but we soon began to talk on the cell phone every day. She wanted to learn more about you, and wanted to begin a friendship with me."

"I don't know what to say, Mom. I had no idea."

"Brandon, she is one of the most thoughtful, loving people I have ever met. Don't you dare let her get away from you."

"I don't intend to."

That evening, Sasha and I made love in my old room. It was one of the most beautiful nights I've ever experienced. Sasha gave herself to me in a way that she never had before. As we made love she held me tightly to herself, her hands stroking my back as I moved in and out of her, her lips leaving a trail of kisses along my neck and face and talking to me the entire time. Not the usual sounds associated with lovemaking, but soothing words of love, spoken in a voice barely above a whisper, but strong in their message to me.

She told me how much she loved me, of how she wanted to grow old with me and how she would never let me go until her dying breath.

When it was time we came together, her hips reaching up to me as if to engulf me, not wavering when my seed filled her. And through it all, she never stopped talking to me.

When we were done she lay beneath me, her hands stroking my hair as she whispered her love to me. We fell asleep in each other's arms, rolling on our sides so that she could press her body against mine. I didn't let her see me, but there were tears streaming down my face, such was the joy she had given me.

Before sleep overtook us, I told her once more how much I loved her.

The next day we drove Mom to the hospital. Her stents were being inserted as an outpatient procedure. That bothered me, but the doctor assured me that it would be just fine. In fact, after some rest at home tonight, Mom would be able to get back to doing whatever she wanted tomorrow. He explained that she had some blockage in her heart that, if left untreated, could result in a heart attack. Fortunately, the blockage was only around 70%. If it were less, then a simple angioplasty would take care of it. Actually, this involved a form of angioplasty, as two balloons would be pushed into her affected arteries and then blown up to create more room to allow for the stents to be placed. While the balloons were inflated, Mom would experience discomfort similar to a heart attack. Once the stents were placed, the balloons would be deflated and the result would be increased blood and oxygen flow. He assured us that Mom would feel better almost immediately.

Sasha and I waited in the outpatient waiting room, where Jeri and Brenda joined us. They both remarked how lovely Sasha was and couldn't resist chatting her up. I just paced like a new father, worried about Mom.

About an hour or so later, the doctor came down to tell us that everything went just as he told us, and that Mom would be released in another hour, after they monitored her and was certain that everything was normal. We thanked him and hugged each other, thankful that Mom was going to be okay.

Later, after we took Mom back home, Jeri suggested that we allow her and Brenda to return the favor from Paris and treat us to dinner. Mom thought it was a lovely idea and insisted that we take them up on their offer. Sasha and I agreed and Jeri told us where to meet them.

That evening, once we were sure that Mom would be okay on her own, Sasha and I left for the restaurant. Along the way, Sasha struck up an odd conversation with me.

"Brandon, do you ever miss what you had going with Jeri and Brenda? Being with two women?"

I was a bit taken aback by her question, but I told her the truth. "Yes, Sasha, I miss it, but I don't dwell on it. After all, I've got you now. You're more than enough woman for me. It was the ultimate male fantasy and I enjoyed being with them."

"Well, what would you say to the two of us getting together with them while we're in town?"

I nearly wrecked the car when she said that. After regaining my composure I pulled into a gas station and parked the car. I turned to Sasha. "What in the world are you talking about? You want the four of us to get into bed together?"

"Yes I do, Brandon. I told you in Paris that I had never been with a woman but was always curious. I just figured that since we're all friends, and you've been with them before, this would be the perfect opportunity to give me a chance to see what it's all about. And you would have three of us to enjoy. I wouldn't think of doing something like this without you, my love. Besides, you've seen the way they look at me. Admit it, they want me. Why not give them a package deal?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, darling, I'm sure. But only with you as a part of it."

"Sasha, you don't have to do this, but if you want it, then I'll go along. Can I make a suggestion, though?"

"Certainly, Brandon. What do you have in mind?"

"Let them flirt with you. Better yet, if they flirt with you, flirt right back with them. I think that the illusion of spontaneity will work better than just asking them to set a time and place to hop into bed with us, The seduction can sometimes be as hot as the act itself. Believe me, I know all about it."

Sasha's eyes lit up at that prospect. "Okay, Brandon, I'll do whatever you desire."

We got back on the road and made our way to the restaurant. When we walked in, the hostess took us to Jeri and Brenda's table, where they once again were seated so that they would be between us. It was perfect, I thought.

We made small talk as the drinks were served, but those two ladies couldn't keep their eyes--and hands--off of Sasha. They took every opportunity to touch her hands and her arms. At one point Brenda used the excuse of checking what perfume Sasha was wearing to nuzzle her neck.

Of course, the touchy-feely things weren't limited to Sasha. Several times while Brenda was fussing over Sasha, Jeri had her hand under the table and was squeezing my package. The first time she did it I jumped a bit from the sheer surprise of it. The second and third time I spread my legs a little wider to allow her better access. When I made eye contact with Jeri she smiled a seductive little grin and licked her lips. I couldn't have scripted this any better. I was a little worried about how Sasha was taking all of this. My fears were groundless, however, as she showed me that she knew how to handle the situation.

After our server took our dinner orders, Sasha announced that she had to go to the Ladies Room. She was playing this little game like a pro. Of course, Brenda got up and told us that she might want to freshen up herself, and got up to accompany Sasha.

As they walked away, Jeri took the opportunity to reach under the table, this time a little less surreptitiously. "Brandon, I still dream about that magnificent cock of yours. I wish there were some way I could have it again."

"If you play your cards right, Jeri, you might just get that chance. Sasha tells me that she is curious about having sex with a woman. It looks like Brenda has picked up on that particular scent she's giving off. Maybe we can parlay this into a little party at your place."

"Oh, do you think so?" she cried. "Should we say something to Brenda?"

"No, I think Brenda has her end of this all figured out.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

When we get finished you should invite us over to your place. If Brenda has Sasha's interest piqued, then we'll all get what we want."

Jeri shook her head. "Brandon, you have the naughtiest mind. You bring this beautiful woman up here and you're plotting to get us all in bed with you."

"No, Jeri, I'm just trying to give my girlfriend what she wants."

"And what do you want, Brandon?"

"Truthfully, Jeri, I want to ask her to marry me. I'm waiting on the perfect time to propose to her. Once I see it, I'll get down on one knee, if that's what it takes."

Jeri sat there, mouth gaping wide open. "My God, Brandon. She really is the one, isn't she?"

"Yes she is, Jeri. I knew that from the first time we sat down and talked to each other." I then proceeded to tell Jeri how we met, sharing some afternoon tea and just talking to each other. Jeri sat there hanging on every word. When I got done she just smiled, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Brandon, that is so romantic. I hope the right time comes along soon, and then I hope she accepts. Your mother is going to be so happy. She really loves Sasha. She told both of us all about their conversations."

"She told you about that?"

"You mean you didn't know? Your mom and Sasha have been chatting daily for quite some time now. Sasha wanted to get to know her and Maryanne fell in love with her as soon as they had their first phone conversation. Brandon, your mother is so proud of you. Sasha is everything she could have hoped for in a daughter, and she never stops talking about her to us."

Now it was my turn to sit there open-mouthed. Even though the two of them came clean back at Mom's house last night, I never realized how well the two of them had gotten along. That sounded just like something Sasha would do. I guess it was just another reason why I loved her so much. And Mom, she always wanted a daughter. Now she was finally going to get one.

My moment of reflection was interrupted by the sounds of laughter coming from Brenda and Sasha as they returned from the ladies room. They clearly had enjoyed something about their time away from us. As I made eye contact with Sasha, she was using her hand as a fan, giving me that "cooling off" motion. That told me all I needed to hear. I would get all of the juicy details when we leave the restaurant.

Our food arrived before Jeri could quiz Brenda about the trip to the restroom, but Brenda looked as if she had to rearrange both her hair and her clothing. "Brenda," said Jeri, tongue firmly in cheek. "You've simply got to watch out for those new hand dryers in the restrooms. It looks like you had it aimed at the wrong place!" We all laughed as Brenda sat there with a sheepish look on her face, but smiling nonetheless.

Our food was terrific, and the service at this place was outstanding. I had eaten here years before, but I don't recall it being this good. Brenda explained that the family who had owned and operated it had brought in a new chef and hostess and gave them complete control of the entire operation. Since then, the place was getting rave reviews from all of the Bay Area newspapers and it was getting harder and harder to get a reservation. I'm sure the owners are thanking their lucky stars that they relinquished the dining aspect of the business. Now they were enjoying record profits.

Dessert was nearly as good as it was in Paris, although Jeri said that she had an ice cream and whipped cream thing that she concocted at home that we had to try sometime. I raised an eyebrow at Jeri when she said this and all she could do was smile and blush.

As I enjoyed a cup of coffee, Jeri suggested that we join them at their place. It seems that Brenda had moved in with her, as they tried to convince Mom to get a place they could all share. I looked at Sasha for her reaction to this and she just smiled and nodded her head up and down rapidly. It looked like she found something in that restroom that she wanted more of.

"I think that's a great idea," I announced. "I'm sure that Sasha would like to get a look at your place. Can we stop along the way and pick up some wine? I don't like to go empty handed."

"If you bring that sweet little girlfriend of yours you can stop and get anything you want," said Brenda.

Sasha just blushed and smiled at Brenda's comment.

Over strenuous objections from Jeri and Brenda, I took care of the check. When they protested, I told them that they could make it up in hospitality, winking as I said it.

We got up and went to our cars. Brenda wanted Sasha to ride with her and let Jeri ride with me, but Sasha declined. "I need a few minutes with Brandon. Besides, I have to show him what wine to get," she said, elbowing me in the ribs and laughing.

As soon as we got in the car I asked Sasha what had gone down in the restroom.

Sasha smiled and then explained. "Brenda wasn't shy about coming on to me. As soon as I began touching up my lip gloss, she came up behind me and cupped my breasts. When I smiled and moaned a little she began to nuzzle my neck."

"I'm turned on already, sweetie. Please go on."

"As she nuzzled me, she spun me around and kissed me. Not your average 'how are you' peck, but a full-fledged open-mouthed kiss. It took my breath away as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth, and my pussy was instantly wet."

"So, your first real make-out session with another woman went well?"

"I'll say it did. I wanted to get naked right then and there and get it on with her. Jesus, Brandon, that woman just exudes sex. Was she this aggressive with you when you were with them?"

"No, it was Jeri who seduced me. Brenda kinda went along for the ride when the three of us got together. She knows her way around a man, but I got the impression that she would rather be with a woman. Honey, I have to ask you again if you are ready for what might happen tonight. Are you going to be okay with seeing Jeri and me getting together?"

"I'll be okay with it, but only because I'll be going home with you at the end of the night," said Sasha. "Is there anything you don't want me to do? I think Brenda is going to want the whole package with me."

"No, dear. You just go with it and let things happen. I'm okay with it because it's something you want to experience. It helps to know that you love me."

"I do, Brandon. I'll never stop loving you."

We stopped at a beverage store and Sasha picked out two nice bottles of wine. She kissed me as we got in the car.

Brenda met us at the door when we arrived at their place. She practically undressed Sasha with her eyes as we stood in the doorway. My lord, she had a serious case of the hots for Sasha, and she wasn't bashful about showing it.

"There you are," said Jeri. She was wearing a long, flowing robe that was loosely tied, barely covering her breasts. I was certain she was completely naked beneath the robe. "And you brought wine. You didn't have to do that, but since you did, let's get those bottles opened so it can breathe." She led me into the kitchen to do just that. I was sure that she wanted to do something more than that.

Sasha went into the living room with Brenda. I shot her a look that said "are you okay?" and she nodded as she shooed me away to go with Jeri.

Jeri got her corkscrew out once we got to the kitchen and handed it to me to open the wine. As I worked on the corks, Jeri came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Her hands reached around me and found my cock. As soon as she touched it through my slacks I began to harden.

"Yes, my little friend," she whispered. "Grow for me and I will suck you until you fill my mouth with your hot cum." She looked up at me. "I remember your cock, Brandon. I remember how it stretched my pussy when we fucked. I must have come 10 times that first night. Will you make me come again tonight?"

"I'll certainly try, Jeri, but I want to be near Sasha when I do it. She's never been with a woman, and having me there was one of the things she stipulated when she agreed to go out tonight."

"I don't have a problem with that, Brandon. In fact, nothing makes me hotter than being in the same room with another couple while they fuck. Other than having your big cock inside me, that is."

We walked into the living room with the wine and four glasses. Brenda was sitting next to Sasha on the sofa, absent-mindedly toying with Sasha's hair with one hand while her other hand was caressing Sasha's tits through the fabric of her top. Sasha was lying back, sort of reclining against Brenda, her eyes closed as she moaned softly. As far as they knew, there was no one else in the room.

Jeri and I sat in the chairs on the opposite side of the room, the wine and glasses on the small table between them. I pointed to the wine and Jeri nodded for me to pour her a glass. As I poured, Jeri's eyes were fixed on the other couple, her hand drifting down between her legs, parting her robe just a little to allow her hand room to finger herself. Her breath became ragged and halting as she touched herself, obviously turned on by the subtle show Brenda was providing.

Oddly, I wasn't interested in watching Jeri play with herself, just as I had to look away from Brenda's seduction of Sasha. Something changed for me in the blink of an eye and I suddenly wanted to be a million miles from this place. I thought I was strong. I thought I was liberated enough to do anything with anyone and not worry about the ramifications or even the consequences.

I was wrong on all counts. I was in love, and I was slowly learning that love changed everything.

I looked across the room and, as I did so, Sasha opened her eyes and saw me. The expression on my face must have resonated in her mind, for when she saw me she pulled away from Brenda and stood up.

She walked over to where I stood, still holding Jeri's glass of wine in my hand. Sasha took the glass from my hand, set it down on the small table and whispered something in my ear.

"Let's go home."

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments