Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shattered Hearts

"The sound of sirens and Valentine's Day would forever haunt his mind."

27
15 Comments 15
832 Views 832
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

That first time he called me on the phone we talked for hours. His voice was strong and confident. He was a jack of all trades. He was currently working in sales for a media franchise. He told me stories of his early life. I shared stories of mine.

After that first call, we started texting and then FaceTime. We had a lot in common. The talks varied from day to day, but one thing was always consistent. There was no mistaking the chemistry that was building. One thing that shouldn't be was forming between him and me and that was love.

“Wendy you know where this is going don't you?” he said during one long call.

My heart was beating hard in my chest. “Yes,” I softly whispered.

That's when he said it. “Wendy, I love you.”

“l love you too, baby.”

We didn't rush anything. We both had obligations and lives. But, eventually, FaceTime and phone calls weren't enough.

He called me at work and I could tell by the tone of his voice he was horny.

“Wendy, I’m desperate to have you. Tomorrow I’m flying to Michigan and I want us to meet for real. I have a hotel booked and I want you to come and spend Valentine's weekend with me.”

I was a little overwhelmed. “ Can I think about it?” My hands were shaking.

“No, baby, my flight is booked the room is paid for. All you need to say is yes.”

I knew it sounded crazy, but I said it anyway. “Okay. Yes.”

“Wendy, you have no idea how much I love you.” He sounded so happy. “I am flying out tomorrow early afternoon from Chicago. I booked the room at the Four Points Suites. I'm going to rent a car and drive from the airport to Saginaw. I should be there by 6 pm. Text me when you arrive and I'll meet you in the lobby.”

My mind swirled. I needed to go shopping. I needed new panties and bras and an outfit and a wax.

The next morning I got a text saying “Good morning, my heart. I’m doing some business then I'll be going to the airport in about three hours and I can't wait to hold you. One request since it's Valentine's Day today. Could you please wear red panties for me?”

I sent him a picture of the sexy red-laced silk panties and matching bra I had bought last night.

He responded with a drooling emoji and a bouquet of flowers. “My cock is so hard right now,” he texted.

Everything went as planned. He texted when he arrived at MBS airport and again after he rented his car.

“I'm leaving right now,” I texted. “Should arrive at the hotel around the same time. I'll meet you in the lobby. I love you, handsome.”

Driving to the hotel, my insecurities flooded me with doubt. I worried he wouldn’t find me sexy, or he’d find me too fat or ugly. The radio was playing love songs because it was Valentine's Day. I sang along and started to feel better. At least I didn't decide to ghost him.

It was almost 7 pm when I arrived at the hotel.

I took one last look in the mirror, applied some perfume, and carefully shimmied out of my truck. My black skirt and heels made the descent a bit awkward.

The glass sliding doors opened to the lobby.

********

I see you first. You're at the desk, bouquet of red roses in hand, wearing a dark blue suit coat, blue jeans, cowboy boots. I walk closer to stand next to a gorgeous waterfall atrium, feeling the calmness wash over me as I watch the fish swim lazily about.

As you turn away from the desk you see me.

I can't see you as my back is turned, but other guests in the lobby notice your smile lighting up the room. An older woman nudges her husband and says, “Aww, young love.”

“Wendy?”

I turn, and there, looking as handsome as I imagined, you come to me give me a huge hug. Then you kiss me. I swear I hear my heart beating. I've never been held and kissed like that in my life.

After the long very public kiss, you give me the roses and take my hand, leading me through the lobby to the elevators.

Your grip is strong. I have the feeling you think I might try and run.

The elevator stops on the top floor. You read the signs as we walk toward our room, your grip tightening. We stop at the last door on the left. The plaque reads “Honeymoon Suite.”

You blush. “I wanted the best for you, sweetheart.”

You swipe the key across the door lock and open the door. The room is glowing with soft flickering candles and rose petals are strewn across the huge king-size bed. There’s a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice waiting for us.

“Happy Valentine's Day, my love,” you whisper as we kiss again. Your tongue pokes inside my mouth and your arms hold me against your body. I feel your cock straining against your jeans, your excitement and passion rising with each heartbeat.

Our lungs burning with the need for air, we break the kiss. You take the roses from me and place them on the desk. We sit together on the couch. The air between us practically sparkles with sexual energy.

We make small talk as you pour one glass for us to share. “Very romantic aren't you?” I tease.

We take a sip and then you take the glass from my hand and put it on the table.

“Wendy, I hope you understand how much I need you.” You lean forward and kiss me again.

Your tongue pushes against my tongue, the kiss gets more passionate. Your hands slide down my back, rubbing greedily and possessively over my ass.

nahomygrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nahomygrey

You push me down onto the cushions of the couch. I feel your hard cock pushing against my pelvis, your strong hands caressing my breasts.

Pinching my nipple through the red satin bra, you growl. “Fuck, I’ve wanted to do that for so long.”

I close my eyes as you kiss my neck and squeeze my tits.

“Wendy, you know I’m going to fuck you,” you whisper in my ear.

“Mmm, yes, Daddy,” I tease sexily.

You look at me and nod. “Oh, you naughty slut. Strip naked for Daddy.”

I stand before you. I tease my blouse off slowly, licking my lips when I let it fall to the floor. Then I turn so my ass is facing you. I unzip my black skirt, and bend over, slowly pushing it past my hips.

I turn to face you, wearing nothing but black thigh highs, red bra and panties, and heels. I unclasp and shrug off the bra, my nipples hardening before your eyes. The sparkle of my nipple ring catches your eye, making your cock jump.

Confidently, I watch you as you look me up and down. Your hand rubs your cock through your jeans.

“You are mine.” Your voice is quiet but commanding, and I shiver from its intensity. “Come here.”

I step closer until your face is even with my pussy. You hook your thumbs beneath my panties and slide them down my legs. I hold your shoulders as I step out.

I stand before you naked except for the heels and thigh highs.

“You're gorgeous. Your pussy is making my mouth water, baby girl.”

You undress, tossing your clothes to the floor without a second thought. Your thick cock springs out.

“Touch my cock, baby girl,” you moan.

I wrap my fingers wrap around it.

“Stroke it for Daddy. Nice and slow, baby.”

I kneel in front of you, making eye contact. You watch my hand gliding up and down your hard cock.

“Suck it.”

I wet my lips, my eyes never wavering as I swallow you deep, moaning around your cock with each forward motion and rubbing your balls softly.

Your hands grip my hair, encouraging me to go deeper. “That's it. That's my good cock sucker. Suck my load out, you bad girl.”

I can taste your pre-cum. thick, salty, and a little sweet. Suddenly, rope after pearly rope of your cum spurts down my greedy throat.

After you recover, you pull me towards the bed.

“Fuck, baby girl. Daddy is so horny for you I need to taste your pussy.”

My mouth goes dry. I'm shy, but hearing in your voice how badly you crave my pussy calms my nerves.

“Yes, Daddy,” I say softly.

You squeeze my thigh. “Spread your legs.”

I obey you.

Your fingers part my cunt, slipping in, coming out wet and slick. You pause, your tongue inches from my clit, before diving in to capture the magic bean. The sensation sends me into orbit.

“Mmm, yes, Daddy,” I moan, as your tongue and fingers ravage my pussy. I start bouncing, my hips pushing against you, nearly falling off the bed.

“Please, Daddy, may I cum?” I beg.

“Not yet.”

I moan, breathing hard. Then you push three fingers in deep. “Cum. Cum now.”

My pussy convulses around your fingers. I take a deep breath, holding it then releasing as I continue to orgasm.

“Baby, I need to fuck you.” You crawl on top of me and tease my cunt with your cock. “Look at me, Wendy. Look at the man that owns you.”

Our eyes lock. Then you thrust, your cock penetrating my pussy.

“Fuck,” you moan. You hold yourself inside me before pulling out to thrust again. Each thrust goes deeper and harder. Soon your balls are slapping against my ass.

“I'm nearly there, baby,” you say, reaching between us to rub my clit. “Cum with me. Squeeze my cock.”

“Me, too,” I moan.

Then I feel your thumb slip inside my ass and I go wild, nearly bucking you off. My cunt grips your cock and my ass tightens around your thumb. I explode, my juices gushing like a river, soaking us both as you shoot your second load inside me.

Eventually, I feel your cock slip out of me and you wrap me in your arms You bite my neck, sucking hard, leaving a love bite on Valentine's night.

We make love two more times until hunger drives us from bed. It's nearly 11 pm and the only thing open is a Denny’s diner a few miles down the road. We dress and go to the car. It's a cold, almost freezing, rainy night.

As you drive, we hold hands and talk, feeling the magic of being in love on Valentine’s Day. Suddenly, out of nowhere a car loses control, sliding across the highway and crashing into the passenger's side door. The impact slams us violently against the curb.

My seat belt rips in half and I'm thrown out of the car, glass and blood flying everywhere. Cold rain stings my face. I can't move and, blinded by rain and blood, I can’t see, but I hear myself screaming in pain and calling your name.

Your arms engulf me. “Wendy? Wendy? Help is coming.”

I hear the sirens in the distance.

“Stay with me,” you plead. “Please hold on.”

“I'm cold, love.” I’m sobbing, shivering, gasping for air. “So cold. I'm sorry I wanted to go eat. I'm sorry.”

You hold me tighter, rocking me in your arms. “Baby, I love you. Shh, baby, just breathe.”

“Cold, so cold.” My teeth rattle.

“They're here, baby. Just hold on please. Wendy? Wendy? Oh my God no. Please, God. No!”

The sound of sirens and Valentine's Day would forever haunt his mind.

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments