Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The default option II

3
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The next day at work Callie seemed her old self again. We were scheduled together and she chatted happily, and when work ended she said, “I think we’ve had enough high culture for a while.”

“Oh?”

“Mood’s changed.”

“Again?”

She smiled, “Oh, don’t mind me. I’m just grumpy sometimes.”

“Where to?”

“Well, how’d you like to go bowling?”

“Huh?”

She laughed and said, “I love bowling. Don’t you?”

“Haven’t been since elementary school.”

“Good.”

“Good? Huh?”

“Easy pickings.”

I laughed and she told me where to meet her in the student center.

She showed up about six in jeans and a T shirt, and I kissed her and said, “You got your hair cut.”

After a second she said, “Yes.”

We played and she won handily. She shook her fist in the air and said, “Yes. Woo hoo. Kicked your butt.”

“Cheap victory.”

“Victory is victory. Pay up.”

“Pay up what?”

She whispered, “Guess.”

I blushed and she laughed and said, “Nah, I mean you have to buy me a beer.”

That night she seemed almost manic compared to her old self, and I puzzled over it as she bubbled over beer. I asked, “So what were you chatting with Harriet about thick as thieves all morning?”

She thought for a second, seemingly at a loss. “Girl stuff.”

“She hasn’t convinced you to get a tattoo, I hope.”

“Never.”

“Good. You’re much more beautiful without one.”

“Damn straight.”

A little later she asked, “So, did you ever play sports?”

“Not really, no. I used to run mostly.”

She suddenly changed the subject. “So, I’m glad you liked the opera.”

“Well, yes.”

She thought for a second and said, “Shall we go for a walk?”

“Of course.” I smiled and she gripped my hand and walked in front of me, filling out her jeans nicely and looking over her shoulder to make sure I appreciated the view. As we walked to the park, I said, “You really seem, I dunno…”

“Flaky?”

I blinked at her and said, “Well…yes.”

“That time is over.”

After a second I said, “Ah!”

“It makes it hard to sit still the next day.”

I nodded. “I suppose it’s like when I have a cold and the day after it ends I feel like I’m a new man.”

She thought for a second. “Like a new woman, yes, it is kind of like that.”

We soon came to the park and she led me along the path to the clearing and into the woods, and when we were secluded she fell eagerly into my arms and devoured my mouth. In pleased surprise I kissed down to her neck and felt her shiver as I worked up to her ear. She pushed my hands to her breasts and said, “Go on, go on.” I kissed her as I squeezed her breasts, and she quickly became aroused and helped me lift her shirt and undo her bra. I sucked on her breasts eagerly and soon she shuddered against me, moaning, “Don’t stop, like that, yes, suck them.”

I could tell from the circling of her hips that she was getting close, so I ran my hand down between her thighs, putting pressure against the denim over her mount, and she groaned, held my head roughly against her breasts, and thrust against my hand vigorously. After a minute she clamped her thighs tightly around my hand and went rigid. After nearly a minute she relaxed and gasped for breath.

I stood up and kissed her, and after sucking on my tongue for a minute she pushed against me and giggled, “Your turn.” She opened my pants and played with me as I got close, and after whispering, “Show me how much you need me,” knelt and put me between her breasts. I stared down at her looking up at me avidly and lasted only a short time. I flooded her chest with my seed, drenching her bundled-up shirt, and she giggled again and stood up. “Handkerchief, please, good sir.”

I handed my oft-washed handkerchief to her and she wiped up, then looked up at me and smiled, “You do like me a lot, don’t you?”

“Gallons.”

“Well, it felt like it, but I doubt that was even a cup.”

We laughed and she kissed me, “And show me again.” I thrust against her grasping hand and soon gasped as she stroked another load onto the ground. I reached down and rubbed her crotch as she pulled my lips to her breasts, and in another ten minutes we climaxed simultaneously, my cum splashing onto the tree behind her as she stood to the side.

She said, “It was a good evening, but I have to study.”

“You could always come and study with me at my place.”

She giggled, “I’d never get any work done. You’d make me so hungry I’d devour you too, and within a month you’d dry up like a ghost and fade away.”

“I think I’ve kept up with you quite well so far.”

She giggled again, “Oh yes, but I’m just starting.”

“Show me then.”

She kissed me and said, “Later. Patience.”

I smiled and kissed her back. I walked her to our intersection, and she walked away without looking back until she reached the next street. She waved, blew me a kiss, and disappeared down the street.

 

The next six days were much the same as we drained each other in the woods or in my apartment, her personality swinging from giggling to deadly serious to what I had fallen for, and I wondered how I had gotten such a changeable woman. Oddly enough, I liked her each way and enjoyed her company regardless. A week after bowling, Callie kissed me after work and said, “I hope I’m not being forward, but could I spend the night with you tonight?”

“Of course,” I smiled widely.

“Look at you grin,” she purred, and asked, “Where will you take me for dinner?”

“Some place special.”

“Of course,” she said simply, and we settled on a decent restaurant.

She arrived in a simple dress and beautiful hair, and as we talked she was her usual open but slightly reserved self. We walked back to my apartment arm in arm, and when we got to my place she kissed me sweetly and said, “I’m glad you liked all the fun.”

“Well, it was fun. What can I say?”

She laughed and said, “Even my bitchy self?”

“Actually, I liked that too. Kept me on my toes.”

“And when I was past that?”

“A little frothy, but I liked you then too.”

“Glad you like them, because they’re all yours now.”

I chuckled, “But the way you are now’s the best.”

“Of course.”

We kissed and she allowed me to remove her dress slowly and see all of her. I sucked on her breasts as she caressed my hair, and lay on the bed and helped me undress completely, smiling as she looked at me head to toe. We kissed as I lay atop her, her hips circling hard under my caresses and kisses, and lifted her hips when I reached down to remove her panties.

Her hair and odor were thick and her lips flushed when I spread her thighs, and she gasped as I began licking her. She held my head as I sucked her to a quick and hard orgasm, then chuckled and spread her thighs again as I settled down to suck her a long time. I entered her with my fingers and explored her as she responded, and after three more climaxes she pushed me away and said, “Your turn.”

She pushed me onto my back and looked into my eyes as she began licking me. I soon gave myself over to her mouth as she took me deeper, and when I whispered, “I’m close,” she pulled away to say, “I know; don’t worry about that,” and took me back inside her. With a massive tremor and groan I soon spilled my first spurt inside her, and she swallowed as she rode my thrusts upward into her.

Finally, she curled up next to me and said, “I like playing with it that way too. It’s just the right size.”

I chuckled and said, “You taste great. Just the right temperature and humidity.”

She laughed and said, “Glad you like the weather. Come visit me now.”

We kissed and I was soon aroused again. She rolled onto her back and opened herself to me again, and I entered her easily and looked down into her eyes as she smiled, “Don’t hold back.” I thrust up into her and felt her shifting her hips to find the right position for herself. Soon we were pounding hard against each other, gasping for breath as the sweat ran off us, and finally she moaned and bucked up harder against me than I thought possible; as her tunnel squeezed down on me, I spewed into her repeatedly and collapsed on top of her.

She rubbed my hair and kissed my face and whispered, “See what patience brings you?”

I kissed her deeply and said, “It was worth it.”

“Yes, it certainly was. I do hope you’re not done for the evening.”

“Far from it. Give me a breather.”

“A short one. We have a lot of old business to make up.”

We devoured each other that night, finally collapsing into an exhausted sleep about two after making love four more times and drinking each other twice more. She curled up in my arms and we woke up after too much exercise and too little sleep, and she said, “Good thing I brought my little bag. I’ll go to work first, you time it to arrive right at nine, okay?”

 

The next few nights she stayed over, and on the third night we agreed we were madly in love with each other and would henceforth be inseparable, after which we did not separate the rest of the evening. A week or so later she came over with groceries. “I’m cooking for you tonight,” she said, and as we talked she seemed more on edge than usual. After dinner she said, “You never did show me your music collection.”

I smiled and led her to my CD racks, which she had eyed a few times in the past before our interest in each other made the rest of the world disappear. We spent two hours going through the first three racks, listening to some of our favorites as we talked about her favorites, and she asked, “Have you ever made love to Mendelssohn?”

“Hmm, a couple of times.”

“Which piece?”

“Violin Concerto.”

“Of course. I hope she flowed like the music, but it’s too flowery for me. How about the Octet?”

“No.”

“Now you will. It’s the best.”

As we kissed, she undressed me quickly and then stripped quickly for me, skirt and blouse falling away from her like leaves, and pulled me inside her on the floor. “Fuck me hard,” she said, much more direct in her words than usual, and the sudden desire it stirred in me spurred me on to ride her fast and hard. She took a long time to climax even under the hardest pounding we had given each other, but after twenty minutes she finally began keening loudly underneath me and screamed when her first waves hit her. I held back for about fifteen seconds, but her climax was too string to resist and I nearly lost consciousness as she nearly bucked me off her.

We lay drained on the floor and she chuckled, “I think you gave me the rug burn from hell.”

“I aim to please.”

“Told you the Octet was the best.”

“God, I can hardly move.”

“We’ll have to lie in bed sucking each other back to health,” she said with a small smile.

“Yes, happily.”

When the piece ended, we went to bed and settled on our sides. I spread her thighs and kissed her lightly, and as she licked me slowly I worked my way around her lips and soon started sucking on her vigorously. She opened wide and took half of me inside her, stroking my shaft with her hand, and we both soon climaxed. She came first, her thighs clamping down on my head, and again it lasted longer than a minute. I breathed happily when she finally let me go, close to suffocated by her greedy pussy, and she then stroked me hard and fast as her tongue circled my head. I groaned, “I’m coming,” and she locked her lips tight around the flare of my head and received my sperm on her tongue.

We lay there for a minute and she chuckled, “I like how we were both sucking your cum out there.”

I laughed and said, “Who did the better job?”

“Well, you did more work, I think.”

“But you showed more skill.”

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

“Don’t sell yourself short.”

We sucked each other once more and fell asleep in utter exhaustion. She woke up about five in the morning and said, “I’ll leave early today, love. I have to do some business before work.”

I nodded and kissed her as she left, and got up at eight as usual. Callie kissed me when we were alone in the stacks and whispered, “Good night.”

“It was.”

“Want to go to a movie this afternoon?”

“Sure.”

“You can cook for me afterwards.”

“You cooked last night. Only fair.”

She smiled and went off to her appointed rounds. After work I met her at the edge of campus and we went to a nearby theater. At that time of day it was dead, and she chose tickets to a rom com that no one else seemed interested in. We had the theater to ourselves and sat in the back row, and when the couple on the screen spent their first night together, she whispered, “Sometimes I hate it when they don’t show you what they did, but with the right guy I can have fun figuring it out on my own. Now, did you see the way she chewed her breadstick at dinner? She probably did this to start,” and knelt before me and quickly unzipped me. Within half a minute I was deep in her throat, and she sucked me eagerly as I held her head and built to a swift and draining climax.

I lifted her up and kissed her on the lips and whispered, “And he probably did this to her,” lifting her skirt to her waist and sucking her fast and hard, her pussy working tight and wet under my fingers and tongue.

She leaned back after her climax and said, “Then they did this,” and settled herself on my resurgent cock. We rocked slowly against each other, watching the movie over the squishing of our fucking, and when the couple on the screen gave in to temptation a second time I grabbed her by the hips, bent her over the seats in front of us, and plowed fast and hard into her. The risk of getting caught worked its magic on us and I climaxed hot and sticky inside her as she bit her lip to keep from screaming as her pulsating cunt squeezed the cum out of me.

We resettled ourselves and she put her head on my shoulder and giggled, “Bet we can come three times as many times as that white bread pair up there.”

“I dunno, she looks kind of multi-orgasmic.”

“With you, yeah, but not that corn-fed loser. Gawd, women sure seem to like boring guys.”

I looked at her in puzzlement, but decided to take her as she was and even enjoyed the rest of the movie, now that vigorous sex had worn out my critical faculties.

We walked slowly to my apartment and she said, “While you cook, I’ll choose music.”

“What do you feel like? Mendelssohn?”

She smiled, “Not tonight. Where’s your jazz?”

“Most of it’s over there on that rack. Not much of a collection on CD, sorry. Mostly on my computer.”

“That’s fine.”

She put on…I listened and asked, “Blue Mitchell?”

“Damn straight. Not bad for so small a collection. I’d like to see what’s on your computer some time.”

Dinner took an hour, and after we finished she said, “Now, curl up next to me here and let’s listen for a while.”

By that time she had switched to Lou Donaldson, and when an up-tempo piece came on, she started kissing me vigorously. Soon she had pulled my pants down to my knees and mounted me, and for the next thirty minutes rode me to a sequence of six or so orgasms. At the end she smiled down at me and said, “You can come now. I’ll help.” She lay atop me, letting me thrust as I wished, and when I said I was close squeezed down and laughed happily as I finally drained fast and furiously into her. We then went to bed and sixty-nined a couple of times before falling asleep, once again, in utter exhaustion.

Again she woke up at five and said, “Gotta go, hon. Love you.”

I was too tired to think straight and just nodded and received her kiss before falling asleep.

 

That morning when I saw Callie, she said, “Last night was fun.”

“It was different.”

“I’m a woman of many moods.”

I kissed her and she said, “Do you really love me?”

“Of course, you know that.”

“Even if I have the roommates from your worst nightmare?”

“Of course. But you could always move out.”

“No, I’m happy there.”

“Fair enough.”

“You have to meet them tonight.”

“Okay.”

“I hope you won’t storm out in disgust.”

“They can’t be that bad.”

She smiled and laughed, “I love you always and forever, so I have to introduce you.”

Puzzled, I said, “Okay, sure. Should I bring some wine?”

“If you like.”

We then went to do our jobs, and when we left work she said, “Meet me at the gates at five.”

“Okay.”

“Dress nicely, but nothing fancy.”

“Okay.”

At five I arrived at the university gates, and Callie smiled and said, “Come along now.”

We walked to an intersection we often passed, and she turned to the left and smiled, “This way. We’re almost there.” We turned at the next street and soon came to a small rental house. She opened the door and looked inside, nodded, and said, “Come along now.”

I walked with her into a small dining room and stopped and stared, as two other Callies sat there. They smiled and said “Hi” like a couple of teenagers, and Callie said, “These are my sisters, Pattie and Vicky. You’ve met, actually, and have had far more than a formal introduction.”

Pattie smiled and said simply, “We share. On occasion.”

Vicky giggled and added, “Not together, nothing like that.”

All three of them made ugly faces, and Callie said, “Yes, that’s not an option.”

Pattie said, “Immoral and unseemly,” and Vicky added, “And disgusting.”

Callie sat down between them and indicated the chair across from her. She took my hand when I sat down and said, “We’ve done it since we were in high school.”

Pattie said, “We were kind of crazy in high school. I’d wear one guy out to see how well he could get it up for Vicky, and while he could always manage it, he’d be dead for Callie. He thought I was the most oversexed woman in human history.”

Vicky interjected, “Which was stupid, because I am.”

Callie smiled, “But that was okay; I was never much interested in sharing that much. Especially him.”

Pattie nodded and said, “And that fucking Russian poet put an end to that. Vicky met him once and wouldn’t even kiss him.”

Vicky frowned, “Dirty man, nasty expression like he’d fuck up anyone he didn’t fuck and fuck over anyone he did. Pattie and Callie going on about how he pronounced Russian so elegantly while he treated them so horribly made me glad I never studied the damn thing.”

Callie said, “Yeah, I’m still pissed Pattie dragged me into that. Fucking Russian poets. Get a cat, at least they don’t talk when they emotionally abuse you.”

Pattie nodded, “Yes, I was very stupid.”

The others nodded and Vicky said, “And besides, now we all have our own guy. We share occasionally, maybe a weekend every two weeks.”

Callie nodded, “And we all have approval if we think a guy is willing.”

Pattie added, “You passed. We all like you.”

“So, who are the other guys?”

“You know them, Leonard and Anthony.”

“So that’s why they were grilling me whenever we met.”

“You’re all partners now. They have a say too.”

Vicky looked at me, “You don’t seem disgusted, or angry.”

“No, I’m just relieved. I was getting worried about your mood swings.”

Pattie laughed quietly, Callie chuckled, and Vicky giggled uncontrollably. She said, “Yeah, when it was that time of the month…”

Pattie interposed, “Women living together do get in sync.”

Callie added, “Poor Dad. We nearly made him go live in a hotel once a month when we were in high school.”

We all laughed and Vicky said, “So, when it was that time, we decided to test you by giving you Pattie. If you liked her when she was bitchy on the rag, we were sure you’d do.”

Callie said, “But in case you aren’t sure who was when, it might help to know that I was always the one to do something new. You’re mine.”

Vicky smiled and said, “Yeah, if I’d had my druthers I’d have fucked your brains out our first time together right against the tree. Push you up and ravish you.”

Pattie glared at her quickly and said, “And I was so water-logged I could barely get up enough interest in a hand job the first time at the opera. I don’t sleep around as easily as Little Miss Congeniality over there.”

Callie smiled shyly and asked, “What else do you need to know?”

“Who does Leonard belong to?”

Pattie said, “Need you ask? He’s mine, of course.”

“Who is the oldest? No, let me guess. Pattie, then Callie, then Vicky.”

They laughed and Callie said, “100% failure rate. Don’t let Vicky’s behavior fool you. She’s the oldest, by all of five minutes or so, but she’s just a brat. She learned early how to suck up to Dad and he spoiled her rotten.”

She pouted, “No he didn’t. He was very mean. He never bought me a pony.”

They laughed and Pattie said, “And I was next. Callie’s the little sister, by about ten minutes.”

I asked, “And, well, I mean, how does it work? The rules?”

Pattie said, “Oh, well, remember, you’re Callie’s and we’re her sisters. We have strong boundaries. When we decide to switch for the night, you’ll know, but apart from that, hands off. Unless we take the lead; sometimes we feel like a nice smooch, but that’s usually it, and always in private. We’re not that jealous, but we don’t play with fire. And complete discretion. And you know our tastes now, what we like to do, so nothing nasty, which you should have some idea of for each of us. Really, just follow our lead.”

Vicky added, “And when it’s that time of the month, tread lightly. You can handle one of us angry, but not all three.”

Callie added, “And Leonard and Anthony both like you. You’ll become good friends with them, I think. They’re not jealous, and you don’t seem to be…”

Vicky added, “And we demand complete fidelity. Besides the emotional problems, we really don’t want germs passing around.”

I frowned, “Yech, yeah.”

Callie said, “You’ve got three very fine, top notch, superlative women. You don’t need any more.”

Pattie added, “You were our longest try-out ever, actually.”

Callie said, “First I wasn’t sure I wanted you. I’m not as sluttish as my sisters in any case.” Pattie swatted her and Vicky preened with a cute smile. “Then when I decided I needed you…more than anyone, ever, I wasn’t sure I wanted to share, but I kind of like sharing men with the others once in a while.”

Pattie said, “It’s a habit now, I guess.”

Callie said, “So then we had long discussions over what we had said, you and I, and done, and all the things we had done, sexually, so they’d know what they were allowed to do, and they decided to see how well you liked their personalities, and then we overanalyzed every word and gesture like romance novelists and even Pattie was eager to try you once her period was over.”

Pattie interjected, “Though I actually liked it when we were at the opera and all that. I was really out of sorts though. Asshole at work saying stupid shit about black women, and asshole’s boss’s friend so I can’t just rip his head off and shove it up his ass, and my period on top of it. Leonard was too busy preparing for his recital to give me enough attention, which is fair, but it really frustrated me. You were such a relief. Thank you for the good company; it was appreciated. I hope my cooking and the Mendelssohn made up for my mood then. —You do realize though that Callie’s your default, not me. I nearly laughed in your face when you said that.”

I blushed and we laughed.

Vicky added, “And I really liked what she said about you and how much you seemed to like her, really really like her, so I was the one who wore her down to share you. Anthony’s tops, but you’re good.”

Pattie smiled, “You’ll do, but Leonard’s not in any danger.”

I said, “No offense, but it is Callie I’m in love with.”

Callie smiled, “Well, good, for once everything’s lined up perfectly. Now, shall we show you around?”

I saw all the public areas of the house, then Pattie and Vicky’s bedrooms, Vicky saying, “This way you can find your way to my bed in the dark,” giggling as Pattie chuckled and Callie smiled, and then they bid us adieu at the door to Callie’s.

Pattie said, “Have fun. Leonard and Anthony will be over in a while for dinner, so just don’t make too much noise.”

Vicky added, “But we’ll be in the kitchen, so don’t be too shy.”

Callie closed the door and said, “Welcome to the family.”

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments