Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ice Hotel

"Anna and Cynthia honeymoon at a hotel made of ice in Sweden."

21
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
Anna had worked at the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi, Sweden for five years. The pay was quite good as the working conditions were understandably harsh. Most people did not last more than a year or two. She had started out as one of the housekeeping staff, working her way up to supervisor in her third year there. Since she lived quite frugally, just renting a small one room flat and driving an older compact car, Anna had been able to save a good portion of her salary. Her plan had always been to work there for five years before moving back to England where she had been born.

After returning to England, Anna had been able to secure employment at one of the better hotels in London. Initially getting the position as the night shift housekeeping supervisor, after four years of hard work, she was now the assistant hotel manager. She had been saving her money here as well, as it was her hope to open up a Bed and Breakfast or a Hostel some day. She would be able to save even more now, as the new position came with either a small suite or a housing allowance and the use of a company vehicle.

About a year and a half ago, Anna had met Cynthia at a party being held in the hotel. They had hit it off and had begun seeing each other, moving in together after about a year. Cynthia loved the idea of a B&B and they had begun discussing possible locations and details. Anna had also been telling Cynthia about her time in Sweden at the Ice Hotel and she was fascinated. They had decided to go there on their honeymoon and spend one night in the best suite. They were both quite fond of winter sports and had also booked a week at one of the ski resorts there.

The day had finally arrived and they were married in a quiet ceremony attended by a small number of family and friends. They left the next day for Sweden, and arrived at the hotel late morning. They availed themselves of some of the activities, taking the horse ride and trying their hand at ice sculpting. In the evening, they took the snowmobile tour to see the Northern Lights and were rewarded with a spectacular show.

Cynthia and Anna finally headed to their room, which included a sauna and a fire place as well as the ice bed. After a long day in the cold outdoors, they headed for the sauna. As they shed their clothes and stepped inside, they kissed each other passionately. Due to the extreme cold in the room, the sauna was not as hot as a normal sauna, but was quite warming. They spread several towels on the wooden seats, and Cynthia sat down on the top seat. Anna knelt down between her legs and began rubbing her clit, stopping only to lick it occasionally. As Cynthia began moaning, Anna used one hand to hold the hood aside and pushed two fingers inside her pussy.

Cynthia grasped Anna’s hair in her hands, holding her head in place. Anna used her tongue on Cynthia’s clit as she finger fucked her pussy. Soon Anna felt Cynthia’s walls tighten and her body tense and her body jerked as she climaxed. Anna knew Cynthia well and continued moving her fingers inside her, softly licked her clit and listened as her breathing slowed. She heard the low soft moans still emanating from her mouth and felt the hands still in her hair guiding her head in gentle circles. After several minutes like that, Anna inserted another finger in Cynthia’s pussy, twisting and turning them inside her.

As she pulled out, she curled her fingers and tugged, then twisted them back down.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

she used her fingers to explore, to massage the cervix and press on her g-spot. After another minute or so she added her little finger, getting a very loud moan in response. Cynthia’s hands gripped her hair tighter and pulled her in.

“OH GOD!”

Anna increased her pace in response to the outcry and soon was rewarded with yet another explosion, this one larger than the first. As she felt the spasms slow, she pulled her fingers out and lowered her head, lapping up the nectar that was still dripping. Then she sat up and Anna leaned down, kissing her and tasting their mixed juices. Cynthia pulled Anna up higher and began kissing and sucking on her breasts, knowing how much she loved that. After getting both nipples hard and swollen, she stood up and grabbed the item she had brought in with her.

Anna moved up and knelt on the lower step, resting her arms on the higher one, knowing what was coming next. Cynthia stepped in behind her and rubbed the long end of the feeldoe up and down her slit. After inserting the bulb end inside her own pussy, Cynthia slipped the dildo inside Anna’s wet pussy.

“Yes, baby. Fuck me!”

With one hand, she reached around and began pinching and tweaking Anna’s hard and swollen nipples. She was moving back and forth, pushing deep inside. As she continued pulling, pinching and massaging Anna’s tits, she could feel her on the edge. With one deep thrust and a hard pinch, Anna’s body jerked as she orgasmed. Cynthia kept stroking with the feeldoe, then reached down and began massaging Anna’s clit.

“Yessss, yesss. God, you know what I like.”

Anna continued to orgasm, gasping for air and gripping the towel. She pushed her hips back to meet each thrust as Cynthia moved faster and deeper with each stroke. She could feel another wave building within her as well. Her thumb continued rubbing Anna’s clit as her other hand massaged her tits. Anna was growling under her breath and panting as she felt the clitoral orgasm grow.

“Fuuccckkk! Now baby, now!!”

With one last deep thrust, Cynthia orgasmed along with Anna. Cynthia collapsed on top of Anna and lay there as their breathing and heartbeats both returned to normal. After a few minutes, they got up and went out into the bedroom. The difference in temperature had them both shivering before they got halfway to the bed. The bedding included individual sleeping bags, but they had zipped theirs together and snuggled up inside to each other. It had been a long day and they soon warmed up and fell asleep entangled in each other’s arms and legs.

Cynthia woke up in the morning refreshed and all toasty warm. She turned and crawled down into the bag, slipping in between Anna’s legs. As she began licking and playing with her, Anna stirred and put her own head between Cynthia’s legs, taking her clit deep into her mouth and sucking it hard. They continued playing and sucking each other, both just enjoying the feeling. Finally, after about ten minutes, they both began finger fucking the other and soon both women orgasmed.

After snuggling with each other for a few more minutes, they reluctantly got out of the covers and quickly dressed. After packing, they checked out of the Ice Hotel and headed to the resort, where they spent the rest of their honeymoon. There, they enjoyed the winter sports and each other to the fullest, before heading back home, where the Grand Opening of their B&B awaited.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments