Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The man of my dreams part 2

4
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I went home thinking about how wonderful my day had been. The guy of my dreams just fucked me royally and I loved every minute of it.

Then I called him:

“Thank-you for inviting me over, I had a wonderful time.” I said happily.

“I did too, let’s do it again sometime.”

“Yes we should.”

I thought, wow, was this really happening to me? I do not know why it was but I do know that I am one lucky girl.

“Can I ask you a question?” I said.

“Yea sure; you can ask me anything.”

“Why did you choose me?”

“Your cute sweet and I have always liked you.”

“Okay I just wanted to know.”

“What are you doing tomorrow? Would you like to hang out at the fair, until I have to ride?”

“I was going to go to the fair with my son. So yea we can hang. What do you mean by ‘ride’?”

“I am a bull rider.”

Thinking to myself wow he is nuts. I couldn't’t wait to see him again. I wondered if we were together or not but I did not want to ask him, then my phone rang.

“What are we?” he asked me.

“I don’t know, I was wondering that myself. What do you want to be?” I said.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“YES!”

“See you tomorrow then, good night sweetheart.”

“Good night, my love sweet dreams.”

We met at the front gate of the fair and walked around for about an hour then he got a message from his cousin.

“Hey come hang with the family.” Said his cousin.

“Hey I got to go hang out with the family for a bit I will let you know when I am done okay.”

“Okay that’s fine.” I said back and he kissed my forehead.

So I went to find my mom like always she was in the bingo hall. I sat with her playing a few games of bingo waiting for him to call me. While I was playing bingo I was talking to my best friend telling her about him, and what had happened the night before.

“OMG really?” she asked.

“Yea he is amazing. I came like ten times.” I told her.

“Nice, so when do I get to meet him?”

“No idea he is with his family now so I can’t say.”

Hours and hours went by soon it was time for bull riding to start. I went to the gate and got my ticket and went and sat down waiting for him to text me, but nothing. Then I saw him in the pits getting ready to ride. I screamed his name but he did not hear me. When the show started they introduced all the riders of the evening he was first, and damn did he look sexy in those chaps and his riding gear with a brand new black cowboy hat. They sang the national anthem and the show started.

Finally it was his turn after about 5 people went. I was horrified that he was going to get hurt he already had an accident where he lost his left nut literally; because the stupid bull stepped on it. He stayed on for about 3.2 seconds, got bucked off, and when he fell I saw that the bull had stepped on his wrist. Then a few more guys rode and intermission came. I saw him out of his gear and with his mom.

“Hey Josh, are you going home?” I yelled.

“Yea I didn't’t make it to the second round.” He said.

Mia_Bailey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Bailey



“If you need me I am here if you go to the hospital let me know and I will come with you.”

“Okay but I am fine.” He said then walked off with his mom.

I did not stay for the rest of the rodeo, so I walked around the fair for a while and called my dad.

“I am done at the fair.” I said.

“Okay I am at the garage door booth.” My dad said back cheerfully.

I walked to where he was and before we left the fair we stopped at the honey stand and got a sundae. The ride home was long. I couldn't’t stop thinking about him. So I decided to call him.

“Hey, are you okay?” I said on his answering machine.

Not a single answer from him. I was so worried. After all, the guy of my dreams made me feel loved, and this was the first time he did not call me back. I went to bed not knowing if he was okay or not; the next day I called him again.

“Good morning my love.” I said on his answering machine again.

No reply so I went upstairs and grabbed breakfast and turned on the TV and watched Charmed for hours on end. Mom and dad were both at work and my sister had my son. Finally I got a call.

“Hey, Sorry I did not reply I was in the hospital.” Josh said.

“That’s okay. Why didn't you tell me? I would have been there with you.” I said.

“I have a sprained wrist.”

“But hey I have to go to work so I will talk to you on break.”

“Okay.”

I never got a call from him. A few days went buy where we did not talk that much. Then I got a phone call.

“Hey come over.” Josh said.

“I am on my way.”

When I got there he opened the back day and he sat on the computer with me on his lap. He started to kiss my neck and the cat kept on jumping on us as well as his dog. Finally he picked me up and carried me to his room where we watched some bull riding till he took off his shirt and started to make-out with me. We kissed for at least 20 minutes. His hands were all over me making me wet. He took his hand and rubbed it over my pussy with my clothes on and then he undid my jeans without me noticing and started to slide them off. I made it hard for him to get my jeans off but gave in when he went for my shirt and bra. The next thing I remember was his fingers going in and out of my pussy and him biting my ear.

Then he removed his jeans to my surprise his cock sprang out from its barrier. He climbed on top of me and started to play with me again. Till I was really wet, he entered in me slowly and fucked me gently but he was still so big. I whimpered a little and he just kept going. I came on him and he started to go in and out faster hitting rock bottom a few times and when he does I lose my breath. I hated disappointing him a second time but I was in tears and I couldn't breathe so he stopped and lay on his back and started masturbating with me right there.

The looks on his face made me go and stroke his hair like as if I was calming down a child. When he was done he got dressed and told me that his mom would be home soon so I had to leave. By this time school had started for me so I went to school to find my classes for the next day. I felt so bad that I did this again. So I made a promise to myself that the next time I would let him finish.

Published 
Written by sophirarose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments