Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unforgotten

"Akila returned the note to the box, closed the lid, and lightly stroked it with her fingertips."

58
24 Comments 24
862 Views 862
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my story! My apologies for putting out another cyber/virtual sex story so soon after the last, but if you read both, you’ll realise they’re very different! The idea for this one came from a news item I saw the other day, and it is a story to think about rather than wank over. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know what you think. X"

“Hey, darling. Did you have a good day?”

Akila’s husband, Paddy, always began the conversation the same way whenever she logged on in the evening, usually once she was naked in bed and the kids were asleep. Hearing his voice and familiar greeting was comforting, particularly after Akila’s stressful first day back at work after a month on leave.

“Yes, I did, thank you. It was nice to get back to the office, and everyone was pleased to see me.”

“I bet they were,” he replied, his face beaming at Akila from her iPad screen. “They’ll have missed you. Are the kids okay?”

“Yes, but they miss you terribly, too.”

“I know. Send them all my love,” Paddy replied, “and hug them tightly from me.”

Akila felt tears welling in the corners of her eyes as her voice became punctuated by sobs. “I wish you were here with me.”

“Hey! Hey!” Paddy said consolingly. “You know I’d like nothing more than to be there, hugging you, kissing you, groping your gorgeous tits…”

Akila laughed through her sobs. Paddy could always make her smile. “You can’t stop thinking about my tits, even now.”

“Hmm… I know. But not just your tits. Your attractions go way beyond just your tits, gorgeous as they are!”

Akila pulled herself together, conscious of what she was about to ask Paddy to do. It took a moment, but she finally summoned the courage to ask. “Paddy, I’m feeling very horny tonight,” she hesitantly said. “It’s the first time since you went away. Will you help make me cum?”

“I’d love to,” Paddy said mischievously. “What has got you so horny tonight?”

“I don’t know,” Akila replied. “I guess it was a stressful day, catching up at work. My mind is still buzzing, and I know I won’t sleep unless I cum.”

Paddy laughed. “How many times have you used an orgasm as a sleep aid? You’d better be careful, Aks; sex is as addictive as Temazepam!”

“I became a sex addict long ago!” Akila smiled. “You know that!”

“Mmm… well, let’s feed that addiction. What toys do you have with you?”

“Just the dildo you bought me for when you were gone. I’m going to use it for the first time tonight. Would you like that?”

“I’d love it, and I love that you’re sharing the moment with me,” Paddy replied. “You’re the most amazing woman, most incredible lover, and the best wife and mother to his children any man could wish for.”

Akila felt herself welling up again but stifled her emotions. “And you are the most wonderful husband and father any woman could hope for,” she said, smiling through glassy eyes.

“Are you wet?” Paddy asked.

Akila slipped her hand under the iPad and between her legs. “I’m very wet,” she replied, lightly stroking her smooth opening with her middle finger. “See?” She held up her finger to the iPad.

“I love your thick, sexy juices. The way they smell, the way they taste. Are you going to finger yourself?”

Akila leaned back on some pillows, opened her legs wider, and moved her hand between her legs. “Yes,” she replied. “Just gently at first, spreading my wetness over my clit and teasing it to make it hard.”

“Tell me how that feels,” Paddy said.

“It’s nice… tingly. I can already feel myself relaxing.”

“Good,” Paddy said. “Take your time. Enjoy the sensations. Why don’t you put a finger inside?” he suggested.

Akila momentarily leaned forward, easing her middle finger inside before reclining again and arching her back as she firmly pressed her finger on her front wall. “Yes, it feels incredible,” she said. “It’s like I’m rubbing on my clit from the inside. But it’s not as good as when you do it.”

“Use two fingers. That’s what I do.”

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

With her ring and middle fingers inserted, Akila heard a familiar squelching sound as both fingers rhythmically stroked her sensitive nerve endings. “Oh, God! Can you hear that, Paddy? That’s how wet you’ve made me. I’m beginning to drip onto the sheets.”

“I love it when you do that,” he replied. “As long as I don’t have to sleep on the wet patch afterwards.”

Akila was too preoccupied with the sensations her fingers were drawing from her pussy to laugh at Paddy’s pert remark. Her body was no longer satisfied with gentle finger strokes; now, it demanded more, and Akila responded by increasing her ministrations’ speed, depth, and strength.

“I can hear you panting,” Paddy said. “I love that you’re so vocal when we fuck.”

“God, yes. It just feels so fucking good,” Akila replied, her voice strained from her exertions. Can I use the dildo now to finish myself off?”

“Of course! That’s what I bought it for, Aks! I want you to cum for me.”

Akila reached for the dildo, licked the tip, lay flat on the bed, and enjoyed the familiar feeling as nine thick inches slowly filled her up. “God, I’ve missed this,” she moaned, moving the toy slowly before building up the tempo.

“Fuck yourself hard and fast, just as I do when I know you’re about to cum, and tell me how that feels,” Paddy ordered from the iPad Akila now held above her head.

“Yes. I feel completely full of cock. My bum, my pussy, it feels like they’re both full, and it’s so intense,” Akila said as her thrusts became quicker. “God, Paddy, I’m going to cum soon.”

Akila drew back her knees as she pounded her pussy. She could feel her orgasm build, but it seemed that no amount of deep, urgent fucking could push her over the brink. Akila began to sob with frustration as her arm became weary, “Paddy, I can’t cum! I can’t cum unless you say it! Say the words you always do!”

There was a short pause.

“Akila, I love you!”

The moment Akila heard Paddy’s words, her body immediately submitted to her orgasm, and waves of pent-up pleasure began coursing through her writhing frame. She could almost feel her husband’s weight on her as he, too, succumbed, grunting and cursing as he filled her with his seed, his dick throbbing with each pained release.

Leaving the dildo deep inside her, Akila moved her fingers to her clitoris, rubbing and slapping it hard as weeks of sexual tension were released in one violent, heady climax. “I’m still cumming!” she cried as the dildo gradually slipped out and, with it, a thick stream of her juices.

When her orgasm finally receded, Akila closed her eyes, enjoying the silence as her breathing slowed. Eventually, she turned back to the iPad screen.

“I love you too, Paddy,” she said, blowing him a kiss and hugging the iPad to her naked chest.

**********

Having washed the dildo, Akila placed the toy alongside the iPad in its box, removed the note inside, and read it again.

‘My Darling, Aks.

It might not be as good as the real thing, but I hope this brings you comfort when the moment of my passing finally arrives. I have spent my weeks in the hospital uploading memories, feelings, pictures, and videos into the Unforgotten app, which you will find on this iPad. You will find the login details in the box.

I know an A.I. avatar won’t be the same, but I think I’ve done a pretty good job! And the enclosed dildo is a perfect silicone replica of my ‘wand of wonder’, made using a kit from the internet. I can tell you, it was a job keeping that task from the nurses!

I desperately hope you quickly move on, find someone new, and live the rest of your life in the happiness I so wished to give you. But as a self-confessed sex addict, I know that you will find this helpful until that happy moment comes.

I hope it reminds you of my everlasting and undying love,

Paddy XXXXXX’

Akila returned the note to the box, closed the lid, and lightly stroked it with her fingertips. Of Paddy’s many posthumous gifts, this was the best.

Published 
Written by NishasWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments