Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valkyrie’s lust series (Chapter 1)

"When love takes over"

6
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It happened few years ago...

She was in her early twenties, and on a business trip to another town where she first met him. He was working on the same project as her and was a tall and handsome guy. He must have been around her age, maybe a bit older. It was all accidental at first, their eyes met and were instantly locked. From that day on, they would talk everyday getting more and more intimate. Even after their project ended, they stayed in touch, until ultimately they decided to meet up again.

When the day came, she was surprised to see how nervous she was. It was something about how quickly she fell for him, it felt like a spell had been cast on her the moment their eyes had first met. As she dressed herself she decided to go with her favorite tight crimson red jeans. They were comfortable, but she knew how well it hugged her round ass, it would definitely catch his eyes!

It was a glorious winter day, and their meeting point was filled with people enjoying the atmosphere. She stood under the old clock tower, watching the hands slowly move around the clock face. As time went by, she couldn't help but to notice the glances that other men were giving her. She allowed herself to smile, knowing that the jeans were doing exactly what she had hoped. Finally, she saw him; that handsome, perfect man walking towards her. Time stopped in her mind, no one else mattered, and no other sounds distracted her. Her eyes locked on him as she walked towards him and embraced him in their first long hug. Was it lust, or did she really fall in love with him already? She wasn't sure, but she was sure that she was going to find out.

In each other’s company, they lost track of time wondering through the town. His eyes would be locked on her face, her glorious breasts, and then slide down to her ass. She caught him staring a few times, but just smiled at him. Her clothes certainly weren't helping. Her brown coat hung loosely on her, occasionally blowing to reveal her fine ass, her white scarf would hang around her, waving gently in front of her breasts. In his mind, kinky thoughts had started, what would it be like to hold her ass in his strong hands, to feel her lips on his and ultimate, to feel himself inside her. He couldn't tell her what he was thinking, but the thoughts were gradually turning him on.

Every time his eyes would check her out, she would smile, but she'd also return the favor. Did he notice? She wondered. But it didn't matter, she was looking at him for her own pleasure. He was tall, handsome and slightly thin. He wore a hooded sweatshirt and jeans which were not as revealing as hers, but her imagination made up for everything. But it was his eyes that she was attracted to the most; deep, mysterious and beautiful. They both wanted something more, she knew it, he knew it. But it was too soon, they held their tongues, wondering how much longer they could control themselves. At this rate, not much longer, but they saved it for another day.

***A few months later***

It was Valentine’s day, and he was standing on the street with red roses and a box of chocolates in his hands. He was thinking about the first day that they met and how quickly they fell for each other. As he waited for the bus to arrive, his arms became fidgety, unable to wait to have her in his arms again.

As the bus arrived, he saw her leap out of the bus straight into his arms. They embraced passionately, uncaring about anyone else around them. As them embraced, he bent his neck down and looked into her eyes. In turn, she looked up and pressed her lips against his and kissed him. She enjoyed being smaller than him, there was always a sense of safety as they would kiss and he would hold her body in his arms. “I missed you.” She whispered to him, his response was to simply kiss her event more.

Though they wished to remain in that moment forever, they slowly let go of each other. “So what about that promise?” She whispered to him. By the look on his face, she saw that he secretly hoped that she forgot his promise to take her shopping when she arrived. But none the less, he smiled and took her to the supermarket. She made her way straight to the clothing department and picked out a dress that she liked. It wasn't your everyday dress, it was more like lingerie, something to wear to tease him in the evenings. His eyes widened when saw her choices, but he smiled, knowing what she had in mind.

As she made her way to the changing rooms, he followed her like a guardian. She didn't even complain when he went in with her. “Since you're here, hold this,” she remarked as she put the dresses in his hands. To his surprise, she stripped down to her underwear in front of him and looked at herself in the mirror. The first thing he noticed, she was wearing a thong, the second, the bra and the thong were a matching set. Finally, he saw that they were both almost see-through. She giggled as she caught him staring and took the first dress from his hands. Quickly putting it on, she smiled and twirled like a ballerina. She loved it, and by the reaction she saw from him, he loved it too. There was a large bulge forming in his jeans and she teasingly stroked it and turned to face the mirror again.

Enjoying the moment, he told her to turn round again as he checked her gorgeous body out.
“Now let me see that ass of yours.” He whispered. She turned round and bent over slightly to show her ass to him.

“Enjoying the view?” She asked him. Her answer came as she felt his hands around her waist, gradually unzipping her dress, letting it fall to the ground.

“What are you doing?” She gasped, surprised and slightly angry. “Not now, we're in public!” She hissed.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz



“Yes now!” He gasped as he put his hands round her waist, pulling her semi naked body onto his. He then grabbed her boobs, gently squeezing until she let out a soft moan. Looking into her eyes, he kissed her lips and gently bit her neck. He then moved one of his hands down to her thong and started to rub her pussy.

She tried to reason with him one more time, “Not here, someone might hear or see us.” But it was futile, for all her comments, she loved knowing that her body had made him lose control until he gave into his lust. As he played with her, he felt her pussy get wet until his fingers were able to slid into her with no resistance. “It seems you're enjoying yourself.” He whispered into her ears with a naughty smile. She could tell from his voice that he was thinking of something more. Her innocent eyes looked up at him, as if to wonder what he was going to do next. Her answer came quickly as he slipped her thong down to her knees.

Her eyes widened as she gasped in surprise. She'd never been in this situation before. In secret she had watched porn before, but this was new to her. She knew her body was hot, but she had kept it to herself, not allowing anyone else to have her. Yet here she was, a virgin who had never even given a blowjob before, semi-naked with her lover in a changing room.

She released a small moan as she felt his fingers penetrate her and the palm of his hands massage her clit. Unable to resist, she took a deep breath and gave into her desires. She pulled her thong all the way down and sat with her legs spread open, inviting him to taste her juicy pussy. She watched him as he sat on his knees and moved his head to her pussy. She didn't know what to expect, and had to force her mouth shut as his warm tongue licked her pussy. This was a new sensation, no amount of playing with herself was able to prepare her body for this. His tongue moved between her pussy lips, teasing her hole and licking in all the juices that were dripping out of her.

He noticed her eyes closed and her body was shaking with pleasure. To be sure, he asked her if he should stop, but the answer came instantly almost commanding him to continue. With his tongue licking her clit, he forced his finger into her pussy.

“What, I didn't hear you,” he teased, enjoying every reaction she had.

“Don't stop.” She gasped, almost too loudly. She pushed herself against him, forcing his fingers deeper in her, and pushing her dripping pussy harder on his face. She no longer cared where they were, she just wanted to cum, and cum right now. As his tongue played with her clit and his fingers penetrated deeper, she felt her body react. Her body shook and tightened as she orgasmed over his fingers and his face. As she lay there getting her breath back, she felt his fingers slip out of her pussy. The next thing she noticed was that his fingers, wet from the juices from her pussy was on her lips. She responded by softly sucking them, tasting her own juices.

Now she wanted to do something, she got up, still almost naked and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down and bringing his boxers with them. This was all new to her, but she knew what she should do. She switched places with him and he obliged willingly, sitting down with his naked cock, hard and erect. Grabbing it gently, she massaged it, her eyes wide open at how it reacted. This was her first time with a real cock, everything was new to her, so her eyes were locked on his face, trying to read his reactions, looking for what he liked best.

He noticed her, and how shy she was, so offered some encouragement. “Don't worry, this is great.” He said in between breaths. He enjoyed her innocence, but wanted to make sure she was comfortable with what she was doing.

Spurred on, she looked at his rock hard cock, and started to lick it. She started at the base, gradually letting her tongue travel to the tip. When she got there, she opened her mouth and slid it down, tasting his cock for the first time ever. It felt so nice in her mouth, like nothing she had done before. With his cock in her mouth, her eyes shot up, looking at his face. She relaxed and slid his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, then pulled it out slowly. All the time, her tongue was furiously licking away and her eyes watching his face twisted with pleasure. Her hands moved to his balls, massaging gently, careful not to squeeze too hard. As she moved her head on his cock, licking and sucking she noticed his breath getting faster and harder. She also noticed how her body was reacting. She wasn't new to playing with herself, but she had never done this before, it filled her with a new sensation causing her pussy to get wet and drip even more.

As she was lost in her own thoughts and the taste of his cock in her mouth, she hear him gasp. “Oh yes,” he moaned through his breaths, “I'm gonna cum soon.” She didn't relent, if anything she used that as a sign to speed up, her mouth watering on his cock and her tongue licking the head until he could hold it no longer.

“I'm cumming,” he gasped, and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She watched as his cock erupted, unloading the hot white cum that fell on the dress she had tried on. Looking up, she smiled innocently, pleased with her ability to make him cum like that. She pulled herself up and kissed his lips as they both gathered themselves, forcing their heart to calm down. He then took the cum covered dress, and cleaned the rest of his dick with it.

"What are we going to do with that dress now?” She asked him, giggling whilst staring at the mess.

“Easy, we find a better one.” He smiled and kissed her. They knew that there were many more days to come.

Published 
Written by Valkyrie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments