Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrestling With Eric

"Eric was my best friend...and then he was so much more"

22
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Eric and I had been best friends for years. I honestly had never thought of him as anything else up until that night. He’d watched me go through braces and boyfriends, PMS and caffeine highs – he’s seen some pretty rough spots but he’d been around for lots of the good stuff as well.

And I had seen Eric through a lot of good and bad as well. It was me that told him he was being an asshole when he was avoiding breaking up with Linda even though he knew he didn’t love her anymore and was on the verge of having an affair. But it was also me that he came to first when he got his first big assignment at the newspaper that he worked for. We were comfortable with each other. I guess that’s why I never thought of him as anything but a friend.

We were supposed to go to Carrie and Evan’s anniversary party. They’d been married for five years and they were so excited. They had friends coming from out of town to help us all celebrate together – friends we hadn’t seen since college. Eric came over way before I was actually ready of course. I was still wandering around in my panties and t-shirt trying to decide what to wear.

“C’mon. Come and help me find something suitable,” I said.

He followed me into the bedroom. It never even occurred to me to be shy about the fact that he was following my smiley faced, panty clad bottom down the hallway. He’d seen me in less than that a few times. Nudity just wasn’t something we were shy about.

I stood in the closet for a few minutes pulling things out.

“This?”

He shook his head.

“This?”

He shook his head again.

“I give up,” I said flopping down on the bed beside him. “I’m going in what I’m wearing!”

He laughed, “Wouldn’t Carrie just love that! You know she’d be mortified.”

As much as we loved Carrie she had a bit of a reputation for being a prude.

Then, without any warning, he started tickling me. He knew how ticklish I was and he rarely ever let an opportunity for a good tickle fight go by.

“Stop! Dammit Eric, how am I supposed to get ready if you’re making me laugh.”

“Make me stop.”

I knew that was a challenge so I started fighting back. I could almost over-power him but never quite got there. And for half a second I thought I was going to pin him down this time. But just as I was gaining some balance he flipped me over onto my back and pinned my arms over my head.

And that’s when he kissed me.

“What the…”

“Shut up for once and let me kiss you!”

His words stopped me in my tracks and then his lips were on mine again. They were gentler now and I couldn’t believe this was Eric kissing me. My stomach was doing that butterfly thing that I’d thought only happened in romance books and there was some definite chemical reaction happening down below as well.

I was speechless and thought about telling him to back off but his kisses were incredibly arousing. And he knew just what to do with his hands. They were all over my body. Just skimming the surface of my desire he avoided anything overtly sexual. Instead of touching my breasts his fingers grazed the curve of my belly and the outer curve of my breasts. Instead of going directly towards my pussy his touched my thighs and hips with gentle caresses.

VarvaraDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VarvaraDream

When his hands finally did go to my breasts it was like jolts of electricity going through my body. My mind was screaming, “Yes, more” and then, “Wait, this is Eric!” But I couldn’t stop him and I didn’t want to.

He only stopped once and that was just before he took off his clothing. He looked at me with such a questioning gaze. And I didn’t have to say a word. He knew I wanted him the way he wanted me and all our past experiences together meant nothing yet meant everything.

I marveled over his body. I’d seen him in a swimsuit and his underwear before and somehow never noticed that he had the sexiest body of any man I’d ever seen. His washboard stomach was beautiful and he had just enough hair on his chest to be sexy. I let him peel the t-shirt I wore off my body and then he slipped my panties off, as well.

As he lay beside me, his fingers found my clit. I was amazed at how quickly I’d gotten wet but had no time to think about that as his mouth found my nipple. His tongue swirled around it as he sucked it into his mouth with just the right amount of firmness. So often guys were too rough but Eric seemed to know exactly what he was doing. And I’d never been a fan of fingering before as I’d never met a guy that could do it as well as I could myself but Eric definitely knew where everything was.

Just as I thought he was going to make me come this way, he rose off the bed and moved between my thighs.

He paused only to reach towards his wallet that was inside his jeans and pull out a condom to quickly roll over his shaft. His cock was a nice size and as he slid slowly into me, I arched my back and pushed my hips towards him. Oh, that felt so good. And he never took his eyes off me. He moved slowly at first, barely moving. I insistently thrust my hips towards him and he laughed.

“Slow down. I want this to be right,” he said with a smile.

Then he gave me a couple of deep thrusts to tease me and slowed down the pace again. He did this repeatedly, slowly sliding in and out of my wetness, and then suddenly giving me a few deep thrusts, slowing down and deeply thrusting. I thought perhaps he was going to fuck me all night long.

But then the look on his face changed and his “slow” thrusts were getting faster and faster. And I welcome him, raising my pussy towards him each time. When his thumb found my clit again I was almost ready to come but that put me over the edge. As he flicked his thumb over my hard nub, wave after wave rolled over me. As my orgasm slowed I felt him give in as well.

After we relaxed on the bed for a few moments we went to Carrie and Evan’s party. Neither of us had to discuss anything. He moved in with me a week later. And next month, we’ll be hosting our own anniversary – privately though.

 

Published 
Written by AutumnSeave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments