Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Me #5- Swallowed in Pleasure

"Caderyn is held oral prisoner by Belinda, but situations do change."

7
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I could only keep him captive in my throat for a short time; I realized I would need to take a breath soon. But, for the moment he was my prisoner, and I was determined to take control of him. He could not thrust further forward, and with my finger in his arse, he was not retreating. I still held his eyes captive; but since his low groan, his expression had not changed. I tightened my grip on his cock, my lips clamping down on his cock, so deeply buried in my throat. Still he stared at me, not even a blink. I slowly brought my teeth again into pla;, a playful nibble on his shaft should bring a reaction from him. Yet, he still did not move, no expression or words escaped his lips. His eyes glistened, then as I gazed into them, a single tear formed, and slid slowly down his cheek.

I had won, my gorgeous man was mine to control. With that realization, I finally released the pressure of my teeth and slowly eased his cock from my throat. Finally able to take a breath, I savored his aroma, masculine and musky. But I still held him in my mouth and now I renewed my attack on his arse; I withdrew my finger partly from his arse and then added my index finger into play, pushing it against his arse, I drove him down my throat again, as I felt his head fill my throat, I pushed still more insistently, his arse relenting and allowing me further access to his body. I massaged inward and out, feeling his splinter muscle loosen around my fingers and sought his pleasure zone.

_ _ _

She maintained her gaze at me, and although my cock was buried in her throat, her lips stretched around me, I do believe she was smiling. She was teasing me beyond my endurance level, a test of will power. I was accustomed to maintaining control of myself but she surely sought to take it from me. I knew her breath would soon run out and she would be forced to release my cock.

Her lips now tightened and furiously gripped my shaft, still I did not move. Then I felt her teeth, now teasing my cock, the intensity of the feeling exceeded even that of her finger in my butt. I experienced sensations previously unknown; I was at a loss to her manipulations. Despite my resolve, I felt a tear form in my eye, and it spilled down my face. Her eyes softened and she stopped, released her teeth from my cock and slowly drew her head back. I could hear her nostrils breath in my scent as my cock withdrew from her throat. He finger slid partly out my butt and I thought I she would release me.

She paused then but for a moment, and I then felt her push against my butt with an additional finger, my rectum resisting, I sought escape by pushing forward, again into her throat. The pressure continued and I could not go further. I surrendered my body and felt her second finger slide into my butt. Pinioned there, held captive by her throat, I felt her fingers ease the pressure on my butt, and slide out, then swiftly reversing they drove in. Her fingertips found my spot, that secret spot all men share and I felt her fingers massage me. I could not resist any further, although still standing I relaxed further and let her do as she wanted to my body, I was her puppet.

_ _ _

I could feel him relax to my touch, and I continued to massage his prostate, the nub of it buried within his body, feeling it as I massaged in and out his arse. I eased his cock out of my throat again now, taking his head in my lips and furiously lavished his cock with kisses. Sucking on his head like a teat and licking his pre-cum from his tip, I brought my other hand to his scrotum and softly squeezed them, feeling the balls within and pulling them toward my mouth. I gently sucked them, one by one and felt his cock quiver in my hand. With one of his balls in my mouth I then coaxed the other in as well, rolling my tongue around massaging them, careful not to pull excessively.

I returned my attention to his cock and ran my tongue up his shaft, finally returning to his swollen pink head. Drawing it in, my tongue continued massaging his shaft. I quickly drew his head deep into my mouth and then reversed, pushing his cock outward as I forced my tongue against his head. I continued sucking on his cock in this manner as I massaged his balls, whilst still pushing my two fingers into his arse, maintaining the pressure against his prostate.

_ _ _

She continued her massage of my butt, the feeling was intensifying and she finally withdrew my cock from her mouth and drew my balls into her mouth. I felt she was swallowing my body complete, but I had since surrendered my will to her mouth, her tongue, her teeth and her fingers. Her hand stroking my cock, it now pulsed with each heartbeat, her fingers continued stroking in and out, each time pressing themselves against my prostate, bringing my nerve endings to shuddering spasms.

She pulled my cock into her mouth and quickly allowed me to fill her, all the while running her tongue against the bottom of my cock. She then withdrew it, all the while maintaining her grip on my shaft; her lips stretched tightly against my girth. Just as my withdrawn cock felt her lips, she drove her fingers deep into my ass, again pressing my prostrate and driving my cock deep in her mouth. She continued this rhythm, my body a slave to her forces. I could feel the pressure increasing as each stroke brought me closer to orgasm. She was creating the rhythm, she determined when I could thrust; just as easily deciding when I could pull out; I was just a sexual pawn of hers, and she would soon drive me to climax.

_ _ _

I was now quite ferociously sucking his sweet cock, his shaft filling my mouth, stretching my lips as I took his tool deep into my mouth, all the whilst working my tongue against the blood vein bottom. I could feel his tension increasing and realized he was quite on the edge of climax.

I still held off, not wanting to push him over the edge too soon, but I realized I could push him over any moment I chose. I had complete control over Caderyn and I loved each and every moment of it.

_ _ _

My breaths became ragged, although a puppet to her mouth, the tension caused my heart to race, my pulse to quicken and my breath to become short. The pressure of my impending climax increased, I could feel the tension in my balls, a heat building pressure like a caldron of fire. I could contain myself no longer; my seed was being driven down my cock.

“Belinda” I screamed.

_ _ _

He screamed, “Belinda” and I knew it was now. I squeezed his scrotum, pushed my fingers deeply into his arse, massaging his prostrate continuously, and drove his cock deeply down my throat. His semen gushed down my throat, already finding its way to my stomach. My throat constricted on his cock, swallowing it, each constriction matching his hot spurts; I felt he was fucking my mouth, throat, and deep into my body.

_ _ _

She now squeezed my balls and must have felt the semen rushing through. I felt her fingers surge in my ass, against my prostrate; my body was being driven forward. I pushed forward, deep into her mouth, her throat opening like a never-ending tunnel, and I again entered, pushing deeper still, my semen driving my cock forward like a bullwhip. My cock erupted, in her throat, and as it erupted, her throat gripped my cock, constricting, swallowing me, and drawing my shooting semen down her throat.

Still she continued, I again felt her press her fingertips hard against my prostrate, squeeze my balls and I shot again. As my semen entered her throat, she again swallowed, her throat constrictions feeling as if she were sucking the semen from me. My spasms continued, each met with her throat, until I could cum no longer. She finally allowed my cock to withdraw to her mouth, but she did not stop. She continued to suck me, draining each drop out, sucking my seed from my shaft, my balls were now drained yet she still continued.

_ _ _

I had felt his every pulsation, his splinter tightening on my fingers; his balls tensing, releasing and tensing again; but most of all I felt his cock, his shaft alive as the semen sought to escape. My tongue felt each load of semen shooting down his shaft, pulsing with the passing semen. Each gush of semen erupted into my throat, and my throat swallowed it, I swallowed his semen, and I swallowed his cock, each time constricting around his shaft. His spurts finally ended, and I withdrew his cock from my throat, but still holding it in my mouth, I ran my tongue over it, and continued to suck his nectar.

I still looked into his eyes, and he into mine. As his climax peaked he had lost concentration and his eyes had closed, I loved the control.

Hentaiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaiii

I owned this man and now he had found a rhythm to match mine. Still cupping his scrotum, I finally removed my fingers from his arse, but still squeezed his bum. Such a delightful bum. With a final kiss, I released his cock, and bending over he took my hands and pulled me up to him. We looked into each other’s eyes, and bending his head further, he pulled my lips to his.

Our embrace took new meaning, I was no longer a conquest, I was a queen, and he would have to prove himself worthy to become my liege. If not, well then, he could still remain my chamber-boy, to service me, as I desired, Oh, but I wanted this man, not for the night alone; I would want him to be beside me, equal in bed, sharing passion and lust, for endless nights.

_ _ _

I lifted her to me, and we kissed. Although sated, I still desired her, and I wanted to give her the pleasure and release she had given me. The climax she had brought me to was beyond any I had ever experienced, in the past I had always been in control but she had taken it from me and in doing so, had released me to become her slave. She had controlled me as a master controls his student, but I must now bend her to my passion. I must become her master. I picked Belinda up and placed her on the bed behind me.

She lay there, still looking in my eyes, her brown eyes burning with passion. I knelt beside her and kissed her, my tongue driving itself into her mouth, forcing my passion into her. Then, without fully removing my tongue, I trailed a small line to her neck, nibbling and kissing, seeking her tender spots. She did not moan, so I ventured to her ear, nibbling and kissing again, my tongue still seeking her pleasure areas. I pulled back and found she was gazing again in my eyes, still in total control of her passion. I dropped my lips to her breast, full and taut, and began to kiss them, slowly circling her breast, and finding her nipples still hard, I continued my sucking upon them.

_ _ _

He had put me on the bed, and soon was kissing my lips, my throat and venturing his tongue into my ear, repeatedly looking in my eyes. I did not want to let me know how delicious his touch was to me and simply smiled down at him. He found my breasts and massaged them with his mouth, eventually drawing my erect nipples into his lips, kissing and pulling ever so slightly with his teeth. The feeling was delicious, and I wanted desperately to pull his head tightly against me. But he still had much work to do, and I wanted him to earn my lust.

He ventured down to my belly button and as he kissed it, I could barely contain myself. His touch sent butterflies into my stomach but I still did not quiver, well not much.

_ _ _

I looked into her eyes, and I could see they were glistening, but she still remained in control of her lust. My attention continued downward and I spent several moments finding pleasure in her belly button, gently licking and sucking it. Belinda still had her panties and looking at them, I could see they were moist, and her lusty aroma made my cock start to respond. I eased her panties over her hips, she lifting her delicious ass to accommodate me. Sliding them down her thighs, over her knees I kissed again and again. She deftly kicked them off and my gaze fell upon her feet. I started to massage them, and then slowly brought her toes into my mouth, sucking each one separately.

She cooed, “Oh, my you are hungry, but you must satisfy all of me.”

_ _ _

He pulled my panties down and following them down, he licked and kissed each crevice and valley, finally reaching my feet. With a single kick, I was free of the panties and his powerful hands kneaded my feet, then he kissed them as well and proceeded to suck my toes. It really tickled immensely, but feeling his tongue massage each toe was having its effect on me, I was surely wet and could smell my own scent rising from my moist pussy.

_ _ _

My gaze shifted to her pussy, and my lips found her small patch of raven hair above the heavens below. From the nightstand I took my glass of Amaretto and dribbled several drops on her small patch of hair. I kissed and licked each follicle and allowed my path downward; then poured a little more liqueur on her clitoris, allowing it to run down her pussy.

I savored her aroma and slowly spread her legs, her beauty opening to me. My kisses now fell beside her pussy, smooth and soft still from her razor the previous morning. I kissed each side and looked in her eyes, she was obviously aroused but she simply smiled down at me.

Then, softly as I kissed her pussy, I felt her breath intake. I kissed her again somewhat harder and her breath again drew in. Leaving my lips on her pussy my tongue slipped against her pussy, I slowly licked the length of her slit, feeling it respond in kind. Repeating it, I pushed my tongue slightly into her pussy and continued licking her.

_ _ _

His attention returned upward and he poured some of the delicious liqueur on my little landing patch then licked it. He then poured more on my pussy and it ran down soaking my pussy fully. He eased my legs apart, and started kissing my deep inner thigh. His kisses soon found my pussy and a moment later I felt his tongue on my pussy, licking me up and down. With each deft stroke of his tongue he pushed it deeper into my pussy.

“My, what a good pussy eater he was”, I thought as he was eating my pussy. Well, I would let him stay there, Gawd knew, I needed his tongue. I would let him lavish my pussy. His hands were on my buttocks squeezing them and continued to roam my cheeks. His circular roaming led him to my little arse hole and I shuddered to think he might return the favor to me.

_ _ _

I continued to lick her pussy, relishing the lusty flavor while I rubbed her butt, she had such a great butt, soft to the touch but firm to my grasp. I spread her cheeks and ran my fingers up her crack. Moistening my finger, I quickly returned it to her butt and applied a little pressure to her splinter. Her muscles relaxed and I almost allowed my finger to slip in. But, I withheld it, she had granted me access and that alone was enough. I pleasured in that knowledge, she trusted me with her body.

_ _ _

One hand disappeared and a moment later I felt his moist fingertip pressing on me. I relaxed and felt his finger start to slide into my arse hole just as his tongue found deeper recesses of my pussy. His finger paused and slowly removed itself from my arse hole; it had only been a tease; no, a test. I had given him full purchase of my body but he only accepted as he desired. I relaxed further as his hands returned to my bum. I then felt one finger of his other push into my pussy and press outward. He had found my G-spot and was pressing it against my pubic bone. As he continued to drive me into a frenzy, his tongue was licking my clitoris. He was pushing me to climax but he still maintained a slow even pace. This man was maddening, I wanted him to accelerate his tempo, yet he derived pleasure from denying climax.

_ _ _

I returned my other hand to Belinda’s pussy and slipped one finger fully into her, pulling my finger forward I felt the small lump of her spot, and as I massaged it, putting pressure against it, I could feel it grow. She moaned “Caderyn… oh… oh… Caderyn”. I knew I she was building toward an intense orgasm and my kisses found her clitoris. As I continued slowly licking and kissing her clitoris, her moans continued.

_ _ _

His eyes were still looking in mine and I realized he had taken my control away. No longer able to stand it, my hands sought his head; I grasped his hair and cringed, then pulled his face deep against my pussy as the first wave hit me. My legs grasped his shoulders and my feet wrapped around his back. As the second wave hit, my thighs grasped his neck and my feet drove into his back, driving him into me, pulling him in. Wave after wave washed over me and with each my grasp of him increased.

_ _ _

As Belinda started to climax, she grasped my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. I still could look into her eyes, but they were now rolling back in her head, her mouth open in an orgasmic surprise. Her legs were suddenly tightening on me and I felt her feet drive my back into her. She rode me like a bronco, thrashing around and moaning, “Caderyn, Caderyn…” She continued moaning my name and each time, my cock jumped. My cock was responding to her orgasmic use of my name.

This was the moment I had lusted for, she wanted me inside her.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Michael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments