Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ford F150

"I jerk off a guy in his truck and masturbate a lady with a Mustang"

8
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Tuesday afternoon, I went grocery shopping. As I parked, a brand spanking new F150 parked beside me.

I got out of my car and approached the F150’s driver as he was exiting the truck.

“That looks like one damn nice truck!”

“Thanks. I just got it a week ago.”

“My son had one a few years ago. He was happy with it but when he got married, they switched to an SUV.”

“Would you like to get in?”

“You bet, thanks.”

He opened the driver’s door and I got behind the wheel. He got in the passenger side. I grasped the steering wheel and looked around. It was bloody nice. I liked the look of the dash, the padding on the console, and the seat was very very comfortable.

I looked over at the owner and said, “Wow, this is an incredible truck, very nice indeed.” 

He grinned, “Thanks, I like it too.” 

I had glanced at his crotch and was pleased to see a really nice bulge in his jeans.

“You know what else in this truck looks damn nice?”

“No, what?” 

I reached over and placed my hand on his crotch.

“This!” I gently squeezed his package and rubbed back and forth a bit. He did not object to what I was doing at all. I continued to rub and squeeze and feel his cock. He was growing bigger.

I said, “That feels bloody nice to me!”

“Me too,” he grinned.

“How about unzipping and lowering your jeans so I can see it?”

“Somebody might see.”

“No, they won’t. We’re sitting high up. It will just look like we’re two guys talking.”

He unzipped and raised himself up off the seat and lowered his jeans and underwear to his knees. He raised up his shirt so I had a clear view. His uncut cock was semi-hard and about six inches in length and pretty fat too. 

My hand wrapped around his cock and stroked it up and down. My fingers dropped to his nuts and gave them a proper fondling. Grasping his cock again, I rolled his foreskin down over his glans. His knob was wet and glistening with his secretions. I jerked his now fully hard cock slowly, up and down, moving his hood with each stroke. 

“Jeez, that feels so bloody good, mmmm.” 

“I like it too,” I chuckled. I stopped stroking him for a moment but held onto his cock while I admired it. His cock had grown to seven or eight inches. It felt hard yet soft in my hand. It felt hot too. It twitched as I held it.

A white Mustang convertible with a loud bass pulsating muffler drove in and parked in the row in front of us. I paused stroking his cock and rested my hands on his shaft.

A woman got out. Her skirt was very short and most of her left leg was visible. We both stared at her intently. Her purse spilled its contents out on the ground. We could hear her swearing! 

She got down on her haunches, picked up her spilled items and put them in her purse. Her legs parted as she reached for the farther items. Hot damn, no panties. No hair, either. She was sporting a shaved pussy.

“Look at that!”

“There’s something you don’t see every day,” I answered.

She rose up, slammed the door shut and went into Walmart.

I started stroking my passenger’s cock again. Slowly. I did not want to go too fast, prolonging it as much as possible.

“Hot damn, your cock is huge, bud. And hard as a crowbar. I love the way your foreskin moves over your knob like that. Mmmm, very tasty looking too. I would love to bend over and take it in my mouth and suck you and lick you and make you cum in my mouth. Mmmm!” 

AnneJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneJohnson

He was moaning, gasping and his hips were squirming and rising off the seat. My words must have turned him on past the point of no return as his cock suddenly gushed forth with great spurts of cum. Thick, creamy cum. All over my hand and all over his belly. I carried on stroking his cock, milking it dry.

There was my hand, fingers wrapped around his cock head, covered with hot cum. Glorious creamy cum.

“That was awesome!”

“I thought so too,” I chuckled.

I let go of his now shrunken cock. My hand and fingers were full of jizz. He reached behind him to the back seat and grabbed a box of Kleenex. We used the tissues to clean my hand and his belly and groin.

“Phew, that was something, I never would have guessed I’d get jerked off today.”

I returned to my car and got the hand sanitizer out of the glove compartment. I squeezed out a generous amount and rubbed it all over both hands.

I headed to Walmart, shit-eating grin on my face!

In the pharmacy department, I spotted Mustang Sally. She was again on her haunches, checking out cosmetic items on the lowest shelf. She was facing me and her legs were about six inches apart. She spotted me looking at her, looking at her crotch, boldly looking at her bald pussy.

“Enjoying the show, again?” She must have seen us in the parking lot.

I chuckled and answered, “I sure am, lady. You made my day!”

She got up and tugged down her skirt.

“Do you like showing off?”

“Hell, yeah! If there weren’t so many people around I’d let you finger fuck me right here until I climaxed in your hand!”

“Whoa, that sounds too good to be true. I am going to go to my car. I'll be waiting when you leave. I will spread a towel on the passenger seat for you to sit on. Sound okay?”

“Okay,” she giggled.

I went right to my car, spread the towel and waited.

She came out five minutes later. She put her purse and parcel in the Mustang and walked towards me. 

She opened the car door, hiked up her skirt and got in.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

I reached over and rested my hand on her upper leg. Her legs parted. She felt warm and soft. And willing. My hand reached up to her pussy. I rubbed her mound and circled lower. My middle finger traced down her slit. It was wet already. I slipped it inside and moved it in and out.

Her clit was being stimulated along with her vagina simultaneously. I could feel its nub on the backside of my probing digit.

I altered the angle of my finger to a more straight-in-and-out and my thumb caressed her clit.

Her hips were moving and she was breathing hard, moaning and gasping and squirming in the seat.

I sped things up a bit and her hips lunged off the seat, she shuddered and she came.

As her climax subsided, I continued to stroke her vagina. Slowly, in and out. My thumb rested on her clit, not moving. It might have been too sensitive for further friction.

Gradually, she finished. Her breathing returned to normal.

“Thanks, I needed that!”

“My pleasure, miss.”

“What would have been even more perfect, is if I’d have been stretched across the console, sucking your cock while you finger fucked me! We could have cum together.”

I was flabbergasted and, like the numb nut I was, didn’t reply.

With a wink and a tug down on her skirt, she exited my car and got into her Mustang.

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments