Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Treat...

"A webcam Christmas."

22
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Jenny kicked off her shoes as she walked through the door. She glanced at the clock. She was running late; she would have to hurry up if she was going to get ready for her date with Tom.

She flew up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing her shopping bag onto the bed. She stripped hurriedly and headed for the shower. The hot waters felt so good, but she didn’t have the time to languish in the steaming stream as she normally would, and a little play was out of the question.

Her hair was washed, and her body was clean. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around herself. With another towel, she started drying her hair as she walked back into the bedroom. She smiled as she tipped the contents of the bag onto the bed. Inside was a ridiculously small green and red Christmas elf costume, complete with a tiny pointy hat. In the other bag, she’d bought some decorations and things to hang on the tree, but the outfit was for tonight, for Tom.

The hair dryer was plugged in, and, in record time, the soft curls of her blonde hair were dry. Her subtle make-up was deftly applied, and she managed to squeeze her ample breasts into the green top. She looked at herself in the mirror, turning as she did. The tiny green pants barely covered her arse, but the red trim did look really nice. She slipped on the red high-heeled shoes to complete the look and smiled at herself. She hoped Tom liked his little early Christmas treat; she’d never dared try something like this before.

Jenny walked over, opened the laptop that was sitting in the middle of the dressing table, and turned on the webcam. She checked her angles, making sure that when she walked into the shot, Tom would get the full effect.

They’d had a row a few weeks ago when he told her that he was going to be working away in the run-up to Christmas, their first Christmas together. She knew it wasn’t his fault and that it was all part of his job, but she had been very upset, and this was her way of saying sorry.

Suddenly, the webcam bleeped with an incoming call. She just remembered to slip on her dressing gown before tapping the button and accepting the call. She smiled as she saw Tom’s face lit up on the screen. He was working away in the Far East, and the time difference meant it was early morning for him.

'Hello beautiful,’ his voice rang out from the laptop, and Jenny felt her heart skip. It’d been nearly three weeks since he’d left, and she missed him so much. For several minutes, they chatted about how they were, how they missed each other, and what they’d been up to. Tom was enjoying the experience of being somewhere he’d never been, and he said that they should go out there together sometime. Jenny told him about her work, boring as it was, and about how she’d done some Christmas shopping that afternoon.

She smiled cheekily at the camera. ‘Tom, are you alone in your room?’

‘Yeah, why?’ he asked, a small smile forming on his lips.

‘Hold on a second, I’ve got a little treat for you...’ She stood, winked at him, and slipped away off camera. She slipped the robe off her shoulders and placed the tiny hat on her head, checking herself one last time in the mirror. She felt a little nervous but also excited; she knew she looked good.

‘Ok,’ she called out off camera. ‘Are you ready?’

‘Yeah.’ Tom leaned forward, not sure what to expect, but as Jenny moved onto the screen, his eyes opened wide. ‘Fuck Jen, you look amazing!’

She smiled; that was just the reaction she’d been hoping for. She did a little dance before the screen, giggling as she did so. ‘You like it? Look, I even found shoes to match.’ She put one leg up onto the bed, showing off the red shoes.

Tom’s mouth had fallen open as he gazed at his girlfriend. He’d never seen her like this before, and he certainly liked what he saw. ‘Jesus, Jenny, you look fantastic.’ He moved back from the screen, shuffling in his seat.

‘You ok, honey? Getting a little uncomfortable?’ She moved before the screen and let her hands play over the front of the small outfit, cupping her full breasts and giving them a little squeeze. She’d never really acted so brazenly for him before, but the outfit and the whole scene made her feel sexy and very confident. She was enjoying putting on a show for him.

‘Oh god, I wish I were there right now.’ She could see his face getting a little flushed, but she couldn’t see his hands.

‘Tom? What are you doing? You’re not being naughty, are you?’ She leaned in closer to the camera, showing her nipples standing proud beneath the green material. Tom looked at the screen and just nodded. Jenny leaned in closer to the screen, her pale blue eyes filling it for a moment. ‘Show me’ she said.

Tom reached out and moved his screen a little, angling it downward. He was wearing a pair of grey cloth shorts, but his huge erection was making them stand proud. He rubbed one hand over it slowly. Jenny was growing in confidence as the minutes passed, and she was enjoying it. ‘No, I said SHOW ME!’

Tom seemed to pause for a moment, unsure whether he should or not, but the image of Jenny on his screen, biting her lower lip, seemed to tip the balance. He gripped the waist of his shorts with both hands and slid them down his legs, his full cock springing out like a jack in a box. Jenny sighed, wondering how she missed that cock of his. He let one hand slowly trace its length and circle the tip before taking a grip.

Jenny eased back from the camera a little; she could feel her pussycat react to the scene on her screen. One hand idly caressed her breast as she watched her boyfriend slowly stroke his hard cock.

Tom's voice called out from the laptop. ‘Your turn.’ She was so excited and so ready that he didn’t need to ask twice. She moved before the camera and slipped a hand inside the very small and already wet green pants. She gasped out loud as she watched Tom increase his pace a little. She slowly slid the moist material down her thighs to reveal her neatly trimmed bush.

Tom repositioned his screen so that she could see his face as well as his swollen dick. Jenny eased herself back into the edge of the bed, her fingers easing apart the soft pink lips and her long nails flicking over her very sensitive clitoral area. She moved one hand back to get her balance when it hit the bag of Christmas decorations that she’d left on the bed, and that’s when she had another wicked idea.

‘One second.’ She called out as she fumbled with the packaging. Tom watched intently, gripping his pulsing cock, wondering what would come next.

A minute later, Jenny was back on his screen, and she had a large candy cane in her hand. She smiled as she moved closer to the screen and started to lick it slowly, up one side and down the other. Tom watched wide-eyed as she let her tongue play over the stripy stick before slipping it into her mouth. Tom was wanking harder now at the vision before him.

Jenny was shocked at her own naughtiness, but she loved every second of it, and she knew just how she wanted to round off her little show. She moved back to sit on the edge of the bed once more. She raised one high-heeled shoe up onto the bed, leaving her thighs wide and inviting, her pink pussy glistening with wetness in the light, and took the candy cane from her mouth and moved it slowly down her body.

She could hear Tom grunting and groaning as his hand pumped his fat cock furiously. She eased the tip of the sticky, slick cane over her pulsing clitoral area, letting it play for a moment or two before easing it lower and guiding the tip inside her dripping cunt. Her eyes were fixed on Tom’s cock as he worked it hard, and she slipped the candy cane inside, slowly at first, but as Tom’s agonising moans grew louder, the faster she worked it.

She couldn’t quite believe that she was fucking herself with a candy cane while watching her boyfriend wank himself off, but it felt so good.

Suddenly, Tom let out an agonising cry and spurts of hot cum shot from the tip of his dick like a fountain. The view was too much for Jenny to take, and she felt the hot, aching rush of her own orgasm take over her, her whole body tensing as it hit.

There was silence for a few minutes while they both slowly let the waves subside, and they regained their composure. Tom used a towel and cleaned up the mess that he’d made. ‘Oh honey, that was amazing!’

‘I can’t wait for you to come home. There’s plenty more of that waiting for you.’

‘Shit, I’ve got to go; I’m going to get picked up for work in 5 minutes!’

‘OK, I’m going to go have another shower; call me again tomorrow.’

'Oh, I will.’ Tom leaned forward to disconnect the call, and the last thing he saw as he moved closer was Jenny winking at him as she slipped the candy cane into her mouth.

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

Published 
Written by RedFoxUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments