Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All About Me

"I was looking forward to having this night all to myself."

15
6 Comments 6
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As I shut the door to the car, I felt a wave of serenity wash over me. For the first time in goodness knows how long, I have the house to myself: I had dropped the kids off at their nana’s farm for the weekend, my husband was in Atlanta for a business meeting, and our downstairs tenant had moved into her boyfriend's house just last weekend. The morning before I had gone to work cleaning, so that when I got home I could relax. The second I get through the front door, I kicked my heels off, massaging my aching feet on the grey shag carpet that adorns the hallway to the kitchen. I enjoy the feeling of the soft ropes between my toes.

When I reached the kitchen I pull out a wine glass from the cupboard – one of the big ones, and pour myself a generous glass of white wine. I then go to the fridge and pull out the container of fresh strawberries that my mom had given me earlier when I dropped the kids off. I rinse them in the sink and leave them in the colander to drain and to warm to room temperature – if there was one thing that I can not stand it is cold fruit. I find that cold fruit tastes like it had had the sensuality sucked out of it.

I decide to run myself a bubble bath while I wait for the strawberries to warm. I navigate my way to the bathroom attached to my bedroom. I absolutely love my bathroom: on the right of the room is a marble countertop with two matching glass sinks, on the left of the room is a large walk in shower with a beautiful mosaic tile floor, and straight ahead of me is the best feature, a large soaking tub that can easily fit two people comfortably. My husband and I are not rich but we do live comfortably. When we bought the house my one requirement was that the master bedroom and ensuite must be exquisite, which they are.

As I turn the bathwater on, I raised the temperature up a little bit. I want to sweat out all the stress that had been building over the week. I then choose which scent of bubble bath I want, rhubarb or cucumber. I decide on rhubarb. I pour a generous amount into the bathtub at the spot the water is hitting as it flows out of the faucet. Bubbles instantly begin to form. While I wait for the tub to fill, I go back into the bedroom and rummage around in one of my drawers until I find what I am looking for: my lovely little black vibrator. I also pull out an exquisite shear lacy red bra with no padding and matching panties; I want to roam the house and feel sexy after I finish my bath. I then traveled across the room to the closet where I pull out an oversized fluffy white towel.

Back in the bathroom my tub has filled to an acceptable depth, although it is a little hard to tell with all the bubbles that form a layer above the water. I hiss as I step into the bath. The heat stings my feet and legs as I eased my self into the tub. The bubbles seam to devour my body. I breath deeply, inhaling the scent of rhubarb, and reach for my wine. Taking a sip, I take a moment to appreciate the peacefulness of the environment it am in. It was a nice break from the chaos that was my life.

After taking another sip of wine I put down the glass and reach instead for the little black vibrator sitting on my towel. As it buzzes on I can feel the powerful vibrations through my entire hand. It is the vibrator I pull out when I need a good release in order to unwind.

I start by placing the vibrator on the small of my neck and trailing it down to my left breast. A moan escapes my lips as my nipple harden instantly, also causing a warm rush of tingles in my untouched pussy. I hold the vibrator there for a few more moments before switching to the right breast. I hadn’t had an orgasm in almost a week and my body is ultra sensitive to the sensations caused by the vibrator. My pussy is aching to be touched but instead I turn the vibrator off and put it aside. I grip both sides of the tub as a rub my thighs together, teasing myself in another way. This is enough to start building a tightness in my legs and abdomen.

I take a deep breath and reach for the wine instead of letting myself cum. Taking another small sip, I close my eyes and picture my husband, Cooper. I think of his charcoal black hair and chocolate eyes. My eyes venture further down and imagine his strong arms and chiseled abs. In my mind I unbutton his slacks to release his bulging cock.

I moan a little but I am to deep into my thoughts about Cooper that I barely notice.

I imagine myself taking Cooper's manhood into my mouth all at once, sucking him vigorously until he is almost ready to cum.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

I stop. Instead of letting him cum in my mouth, I tease him by slowly undressing. I am wearing the same lingerie in my daydream that I have brought with me to the bathroom.

Motioning for him to get onto the bed, I prepare to do one of his favorite sexual acts, a prostate massage. I honestly love them too, the thought of giving him one, even in my mind, makes me so horny and wet.

I watch Cooper on the bed getting impatient as I grab the lube. Climbing onto the bed with him I put a dab of lube on my finger and massage his button. I watch as his toes curl and he looks at me with eyes full of lust. When I think he is ready I very slowly inset my finger into him, carefully fingering him so as not to hurt him and ruin the sensation. I reach up to find his prostate and gently begin massaging it with the same “come here” motion that he uses to hit my g-spot.

While I massage his prostate I use my other hand to slowly jerk him off. By now Cooper is sighing and bucking his hips a little, bringing a smile to my lips as I think about it. It is only when he begins groaning and moaning my name that I increase the speed of my hand a little. I watch as his balls lift a little closer to his body. When I see this I quickly stop massaging his prostate and I remove my hand that is massaging his cock.

I really enjoy edging him. It is such a turn on for me to be in control and keep him at the brink of orgasm until I see fit to release him. When Cooper has sufficiently calmed down I begin to massage his prostate again. While I do this I use my other hand on the head of his penis, firmly going over and over the ridge of the head with my thumb and index finger. I watch as his balls begin to rise again and I slow down both my hands to continue edging him. Cooper is bucking and gripping the bed sheet but it only causes me to slow down even further. I start to count down in my head…

10…

9…

“Oh babe please let me cum.”

8…

7…

6…

“Holy shit Samantha. Fucking god, please.”

5…

4…

“Ohhhhhhhhhgggggg.”

3…

2…

“Oh Samantha.”

1…

0.

It is only when I reach 0 that my hand fully encloses his swollen cock and I pump my hand up and down, gaining speed while I watch my husband convulse in front of me.

“Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck, I’m going to cum. Oh Samant--- ohhhhhghhgghghhggggg,” Cooper groans.

I watch him shoot a massive load and then open his eyes to look as me.

As I shake myself out of my daydream, I realize that I need to cum. Picturing that in my head turns me on so much I feel as if I could cum any second. I decide against cuming in the bath tub so I pull the plug and wrap myself in my fluffy towel. I walk into the bedroom and get on my knees. Peering under the bed I see what I am looking for: my sybian. I pull it out into the open and plug it into the wall. I straddle it and flip the switch to turn it on.

I gasp out loud. The sensation is mind blowing. The vibrations cover my entire clit and pussy. I instantly feel an orgasm building. I cup my breasts and softly massage my nipples trying to keep from cuming for a few more minutes. I rock my hips back and forth over the textured nub adding more stimulation to my clit.

As my orgasm nears I become unable to hold myself upright, so I lean over and place my hands on the carpeted floor. I continue to gyrate my hips until my body begins to spasm. Wave after wave of ecstasy paralyzes me. It is only after it passes that I am able to turn off the sybian and roll over onto the floor to catch my breath.

That orgasm has left me with absolutely no energy to move so I continue to lie there until my legs stop to quiver. I slowly get up and return the sybian to its hiding place under the bed. I finish drying myself off and dress myself in my beautiful lingerie. I grab the wine and am able to weakly navigate the stairs back down to the kitchen to retrieve my room temperature strawberries and to top up the wine.

I decide the next course of action is to curl up and watch a movie and recover from the mind-blowing orgasm that I just had. I want to regain my strength so I can have another one later.

Published 
Written by victoriagirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments