Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Late Night

"Seeking relief from insomnia, Kim is just what Jaimie needs"

2
0 Comments 0
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This was one of those nights. The kind when Jaimie could lie in bed, eyes stubbornly closed, trying desperately to fall asleep. Of course, the harder she tried the less successful she was. She’d been exhausted when she came to bed but as soon as the time came to relax she found all of her muscles tense.

Sighing, she pushed the cat off her hip and rolled over. Chase didn’t mind, he just waited for her to settle in and climbed back into his spot. Jaimie would never understand why he seemed to think she was more comfortable than the plush queen bed they shared. It didn’t matter how many times she pushed him off, even rolling him off the bed; he would simply jump right back up.

She let her eyes wander to the pale reflection of the cold night’s half-moon shining down through her window. She could tell the clouds had finally drifted off; tomorrow was going to be cold. After letting her mind trace over the next day’s events she pulled herself back to the present. Keying the button on her phone she squinted against the too bright light of the screen and groaned. It was nearly 1:30 in the morning. Grumpily she clicked the lock screen back into place and tossed the evil device in the corner. She had to be up in five hours.

Rolling back onto her back she pushed the cat off again, hassling him until he consented to sit on the bed for a bit. She pulled the covers up to her chin and stretched one elbow over her face, blocking her eyes shut as her other hand inched beneath the waist of her sweats.

As her fingers pushed past the coarse hair that tickled her palm she began to think of Kim. She’d known Kim a long time. What an amazing mix of bashful giggles and bold teasing humor. She was just a few inches taller than Jaimie with soft brown hair and green eyes that seemed always to dance at some unknown joke. Jaimie had always been a bit intimidated by Kim; she’d always seemed just a little aloof. Jaimie was a lot of things but never aloof.

Jaimie thought about the soft caress of Kim’s hair against her face when they hugged and how warm Kim’s neck would be under Jaimie’s lips. She imagined surprising Kim the next time they saw each other. Tracing her nose lightly up Kim’s neck towards her chin, breathing softly into her ear as she nipped Kim’s ear lobe; sucking it gently into her mouth to tease between tongue and teeth. It was easy to imagine the soft groan that would escape Kim’s lips as she bent closer to Jaimie’s mouth; easy to feel the shudder that would slip through her muscles as Jaimie slid her slick tongue over the edges of her ear, leaving a trail of hot breath and icy longing in her wake.

In her mind Jaimie watched Kim turn her head, leaning down to reach Jaimie’s mouth; the soft heat of Kim’s tongue tickling over Jaimie’s bottom lip. Jaimie could feel herself growing slick, breath hitching and deepening to a ragged hiss as she imagined the feel of Kim’s tongue entering her mouth. She could feel the heat growing between her legs, her back arching as her pelvis began to rock.

Enjoying the anticipation Jaimie slid her fingers through the thick hair feeling the slick and sticky glaze coat her fingertips. She crept close, tracing the edges of sensation as she brought the nerves to attention.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

Fingers wandered close to her sensitive folds before skittering away again; a game she played with herself.

At the thought of Kim’s thumb passing over her taught nipple Jaimie finally slid her fingers into the thick wetness that had gathered between her thighs. The heat of cum on her fingers excited her. She imagined Kim’s hand pushing up under her shirt, sliding over the tight skin of her belly as it traveled upward. Jaimie arched her back, aching for Kim’s fingers to find her nipple; wanting to feel the heat of her mouth. She imagined Kim pushing her shirt up, lifting her breast from the C cup, and breaking the kiss to lean down and suck the tight nipple between her lips. Jaimie groaned as she imagined Kim’s tongue flicking over the tight nub, the heat of her mouth seeming to scald her before Kim parted her lips and sucked cold air over the screaming nerves.

Finally she slid slippery fingertips over the swollen throb that was her clit. She used the thick cum that was so abundant to trace circles, first one way and then the other with a pressure so light she felt herself rocking her hips, wanting more.

Jaimie imagined reaching for Kim’s belt, pulling Kim against her and roughly dragging the fabric away from her hips. She imagined using one hand to pull her head back up, catching her lips again as the other hand dove beneath Kim’s panties to the hot, wet mess beneath. She imagined the urgency with which she would push Kim’s legs apart, pulling her close as she pushed her fingers deep inside the other woman.

As Jaimie imagined Kim clutching her back, riding her fingers while slick cum ran down Jaimie’s fingers and hand, she began bucking her hips against her own fingers. She was getting close now. Jaimie thought about the sound of Kim’s moan and the way she would shudder against Jaimie; the way Kim would lean into Jaime’s body to hold herself up as each wave crashed through her. She imagined biting Kim’s neck as she came, fingers thrusting wetly into her friend as she made her mark.

Jaimie could feel the impatience building in every muscle. Her clit hummed with a demanding urgency as her fingers teased; tension built in her stomach as though every muscle connected to a single point, pulling tight as the urgency built. Her legs seemed to spasm as she pushed her hips harder into her fingers and she began moaning softly as the thrumming inside reached a crescendo.

Finally Jaimie felt the wave crest. She arched her back and pushed back her head; a groan escaping raggedly from her throat as she slid one finger inside herself, feeling the muscles clamp tightly in rhythm with each harsh pulse of her orgasm. She shuddered and slowly began to relax as she rode out shock waves coursing through her like lightning chasing departed thunder.

When it was over she let her legs drop open, too exhausted to hold herself up. After a moment she carefully slid her hands from her pants and sucked the cum from them, making sure to lick between her fingers. When her hands were clean she tiredly rolled onto her side, a pillow pulled tight against her chest. She felt Chase climb back onto her hip and finally she was able to slide into sleep as she imagined Kim in her arms. Someday, maybe, she would gather the nerve to pull her friend so close. 

Published 
Written by barefootlove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors