Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behave, I'm Watching

"We love to watch"

18
7 Comments 7
16.6k Views 16.6k
626 words 626 words

I live downtown on the 40th floor of a high-rise. I have a telescope, and I like to watch people. You know, it's especially interesting to watch people when they don’t know about it? They act so natural. They don’t hide emotions. I see a couple fucking so lazy on the 10th floor. Why lazy? He's probably terrible in bed because she is on her phone while he’s fucking her!

A guy is masturbating on the 23rd floor. He does it every three hours. I think it’s not normal and he needs help. There is a pervert and his fake woman. He cares about her, kisses her, takes a shower with her. It’s gross, but everybody is different. And there is she… my girl on the 38th.

I’ve been watching her for the last two weeks. She has new guy every few days. Very high sex drive. I think she knows people are watching her, because she leaves her windows open when she comes out of shower. Naked. And then the show begins. She gently dries herself with a very soft-looking towel and starts applying body oil. This is a torture to watch. I always jerk-off while she does it, her hands slowly rubbing a tiny amount of liquid into her breasts, toned tummy, and butt. I want to lick every inch of her. Her skin is glowing after that. I think she doesn’t shave her pussy. My telescope isn’t that powerful to see ( I wish), but I like to think she has soft hair just trimmed to a certain length.

Finished with her shower, she got on the phone. Probably somebody turned her on during that call, because she put more oil on her breasts and started to masturbate. I so badly want her hands to be my hands. Or replace her hands with my tongue. She cums, arching her back. I see drops of my juices on the floor. I'm finished.

LilyFaithh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFaithh

Yesterday, she had a guy. He fucked her for two hours. But, it looked like he wasn’t good enough. After he left, she opened a bedroom drawer and took out her toys. It’s quite a collection.

First, she put a butt plug inside and started to dance. Her hip movess are so seductive. After that, she put a small vibrator inside and I  imagined how the  little toy was doing its job, touching all the right spots in her pussy. I played with myself. It's not possible to act normal when she does all that stuff. She bit her lip. Two vibrators were fighting to see which one would do a faster job. But she likes teasing herself.

Removing the vibrator from her pussy, she started another show. Probably laying on the bed with a big dildo is too boring for her. She attached a big cock to the side of the bed and lifted her hips so it could slide in. I forgot how to breathe. No wonder she has a firm tummy. I wanted to replace the dildo and fuck her. The way she moved her hips -- God help me! -- it looked like she was torturing both of us. With the plug inside her cute butt, a big dildo vibrating in her pussy, she got the small one out again and started to play it on her clit.

Fuck!

For the first time I thought, I won’t be able to satisfy her. She was way too hot for me. I came twice just watching her perform.

Next day, I saw a note on her window. I knew it was for me. Through my telescope, I read, “Behave, I know you're watching me."

I smiled wide. My naughty bitch.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JJPoland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments