Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Between the April Showers

"After being teased the neighbouring, farmer’s daughter. I had no other choice to relieve myself."

26
15 Comments 15
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story was originally intended for the masturbation competition last year. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There will be a future sequel planned Edited by JWren"

In Britain, we often experience several different season’s weather in a day. One minute there’s glorious spring sunshine — then, before you realise, the heavens have opened and there’s rain or even hail, sleet, and snow. These changes move rapidly on the wind and showers can pass within minutes, leaving the sun to burst through the clouds and we’re back in warm sunshine.

A typical weather phenomenon in spring is a sudden April shower and we have a saying: ‘March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.’ As a farmer, I can see grass growing with each shower that passes. During those unpredictable weather days, there's still plenty of work to be done, preparing for the season ahead. The grass needs to be rolled, chain-harrowed, and fertilised for it to fill out and grow for the silage and hay in late May to June.

But, I must confess that this twenty-three-year-old testosterone-filled, red-blooded male has a lot more than work on his mind when he's out in the fields on his tractor. For instance, I think about one special girl, a farmer's daughter who lives about a mile down the road. I would love to ask Jeanie out on a date — but I haven’t yet because her dad frightens me to death!

You will probably understand my fear when I tell you that four years ago, he yelled at me, “If I see you with my daughter again, Harold I will shove my shotgun far up your ass and pull the trigger.” 

What have I done to so upset this threatening ogre? Absolutely nothing. The problem is that I’m caught in the middle of a feud between him and my dad that has lasted the best part of twenty years. Rumour has it that the trouble started because my dad stole his girlfriend. If it’s true — and I’ve never brought up such a personal subject with my dad — then the beef is probably justified. But, somehow, I need to convince Jeanie’s dad that I’m a decent man and could even be the perfect husband for his daughter. 

One day, I will prove to him that Jeanie and I are meant to be together.

<>

Now this may surprise you, from what I saw, Jeanie was very much a rule-breaker and she was definitely intent on breaking the boundaries set by her dad. To that end, she constantly comes round to see me at work, totally ignoring that she risks getting me into bother with her dad. To be truthful, I really don't care… I simply love every minute Jeanie spends around the farmyard, even if she’s an undeniable tease.

When I’m working in the hay-barn, Jeanie seems to take that as a cue to be extra-playful and naughty. On this particular day, I glanced up at her and she immediately licked her lips, stared into my eyes, gave me a wicked smile and wink — then, over her tank top, caressed her breasts. Wanton or what?

“Goddammit, Jeanie, I need to concentrate on the job at hand,” I snapped but she giggled and carried on flaunting her curves. And, wow, how her clothes clung to her body. My jaw dropped at the tightness of the top barely covering her breasts. I guessed she was at least a 34C and her perkiness was literally outstanding. Her blonde hair was almost waist length and, in my lusty thoughts, I wanted to grasp a fistful of those golden locks and pound her hard from behind.

My eyes nearly popped out when she deliberately bent over and wiggled. Don’t you ever wear panties, Jeanie? I loved the sight of her puffy lips and it was truly wonderful that she wore tiny skirts, flaunting her firm ass and hot pussy.

Hang on, did I catch a peek of moisture on those lips? Did it drip down the inside of her thigh? Is she turned on by being a tease? Damn, Jeanie, you’re such a slut and you always get me hard. I was bravely thinking about dropping my trousers when I heard a distinctive angry voice shouting, “Hey, Jeanie, I know you’re here somewhere. Get your bitch ass home this instance.”

“I’m sorry, Harold,” she whispered, straightening her skimpy clothes, “I’d better leave before daddy finds me.” I noticed a tear forming in her eye.

“That’s fine, Jeanie, you’d best get going. We don't want him finding us together.”  

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and she hot-tailed it out of the barn and I scrambled to hide in the hayloft. I managed that in the nick of time, just before he stormed into the barn. “Harold,” he barked, “stay away from my daughter.”

I didn’t stir, didn’t respond, and only emerged when I heard him leave.

Thanks to Jeanie, I was still rather worked up and hard but, as her dad could possibly lurking about, I didn’t think it was safe to whack off in the barn. I needed to disappear to my secret hiding place up on the ridge, a place that even he couldn’t find. Cautiously, I slipped out, went round the back the barn and quickly scampered up the track. Every few yards, I checked behind to make sure I wasn’t being followed. 

The views from atop the pass are breathtaking but I never stopped: I was in a hurry, had more urgent needs. Eventually, I reached the thicket on the ridge where I always went for alone time. I always managed to relax in this spot, admiring the views and watching the sunset.

Today, warm sunshine beat down on my back but I saw shower clouds in the distance, probably ten or fifteen minutes away. “Crap,” I muttered, hoping I’d have enough time to jerk off before it rained. Or hailed!

My imagination went into sexual overdrive. Jeanie was bent across my workbench, legs spread and pussy gloriously exposed. I licked my lips at such delicious thoughts and my cock joined in, twitching and stiffening as my mind concentrated on her bare pussy.

Without a second thought, I stripped naked, casting my clothes across the ground. I was in a world of my own. I glanced at the sky — the clouds were closing in — and I shivered as I curled my fingers around my thick, veiny shaft. I stroked along the length and with thumb and index finger I gently eased the foreskin over my broad dome. I paused when I heard the opening rumble of thunder in the distance. I had to cum before the shower came.

I moaned as I gripped my cock and rhythmically tugged up and down, a steady pace that had my shaft pulsating. Resting a finger on the tip, I circled the head, smearing pre-cum around and down my length.

”Take my thick cock, Jeanie,” I moaned loudly.

Vigorously, I stroked my cock, thinking about Jeanie’s tight pussy. Up and down, up and down… I cupped my balls with my free hand and gently squeezed. I picked up the pace, frantic to beat the approaching rain, and a familiar feeling built up in my loins. I nearly came but eased off. The clouds were still distant enough and I didn’t want to cum quite yet. I wanted more time with my Jeanie.

Seconds later, I brought myself close once more — and stopped again. I edged a few more times until I reached the point of no return. With one last burst of energy, I jerked my hot, rigid cock and closed in on a big release.

“Take my cum, Jeanie,” I cried as ropes of thick cum splattered across my stomach and panting chest. Eyes closed in satisfaction, I felt drops of cream trickling along my fingers and I licked them clean.

“Wow, that’s so hot.”

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I opened my eyes but my vision was blurred. I thought it was a feminine figure but it was a few seconds before I saw it was Jeanie.

How did she find me? Had she followed me? How long had she been here? 

“I wonder how quickly your cock will recover,” she muttered, moving closer and quickly discarding her few clothes. 

I pinched myself. A naked Jeanie stood in front of me. It had to be a dream. I never spoke but my cock did all the talking, springing eagerly back to life. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as Jeanie straddled me and poised her groin above my erection. Gradually, she lowered onto me and I felt my cock nudging between her lips — then she sat and I entered her tight pussy for the first time. Oh, God!

The clouds were now overhead but I was barely aware of the gentle rain caressing our bare flesh, trickling down our bodies, and onto the soft ground. My mind was solely on Jeanie enthusiastically bouncing up and down, hair flying, boobs bouncing, smooth sheath squeezing my cock. No more teasing — finally we were making love.

kikaysquirter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kikaysquirter

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments