Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blush

"Social isolation encourages strangers to meet."

60
47 Comments 47
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to my friend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She knows who she is."

The dog seemed to come from nowhere as I was walking. Tangling my leg in the retractable leash, I overbalanced and fell, skinning my knee.

A tall willowy woman followed the dog. Eyes full of concern behind her mask, she took one look at my knee, took my elbow to right me, and guided me toward her porch. "Let me get some disinfectant and ice for that." I nodded, following with a trace of a limp. She came out with first aid after letting the dog in.

The sting of the disinfectant actually eased the pain, and the ice felt great. We sat at opposite ends of her porch table. She poured a little white wine into disposable cups as we slipped our masks off.

"So sorry about Buster. He's so excited to see anyone these days." After a sip of wine she added, "I'm Helen, by the way."

"It's all right, no real harm done." I looked around. "I love walking in this neighborhood. It's only a half mile from us but so nice. And I'm Charlotte. I've been walking off my cabin fever and too-much-time-with-family ennui."

"So nice to meet you even under these circumstances. The virus has put a crimp in all social activities. And I have not really adjusted to teaching online."

"Oh? What do you teach?"

"Applied math. In the engineering school. Signal processing this semester"

"Oh! I used to be able to write out the Fast Fourier Transform algorithm, but that was 20 years ago."

She appraised me for a moment. Her eyes smiled into mine. Perhaps looked at my figure a bit longer than I might have expected, then she smiled. "Be still my beating heart. I would not have expected someone as beautiful as you to know about FFT."

I must have looked a bit confused, but then brightened as I looked at her. "You're quite lovely as well."

"Oh, thank you. It's been a long time since I've been complimented on my looks."

I blushed a moment, trying to think of what else to talk about. "Your dogwoods and azaleas are really quite exquisite."

She smiled. "Yes, and nobody to share them. My husband got stuck in New York and is in isolation there for another week."

"No neighbors?"

"Well, my girlfriend went to their cabin with her husband."

I glanced at her. "Girlfriend?"

She grinned a little sheepishly. "Well, yes. We used to console one another every few weeks when our husbands were at sea." She watched the surprise show on my face. "Kind of a private Officers' Wives' Club."

"Oh!" I considered for a long moment. "Did your husbands know?"

She paused, studied me quietly, possibly deciding what to tell me. "Of course. We have all swung together sometimes."

Now it was my turn to hesitate and study her. I was, quite frankly, stunned at this turn of conversation. She appeared to be older than I, perhaps over 60, and very smartly if casually dressed. Her slim figure was complimented by a lovely floral print dress. Her slightly greying dark hair casually put up in a chignon. Her sky-blue eyes danced, fine lines showing the genuine happiness in her smile.

I hesitated. "I haven't been with anyone except my husband since a couple of years after we got married. An ex-boyfriend. Jon knew about it, in fact reminded me to take condoms." I smiled a bit ruefully, remembering. "I wasn't even sure I was going to have sex with him. He just needed someone to talk to and I had a house on Cape Cod that needed closing up for the season, so we went there."

BrunoPervert17Cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunoPervert17Cm

She watched me for a moment as I blushed again. "Any experience with a woman?"

"Once. A weekend in college. It ended badly."

"Did you ever want to try again?"

"A few times I was tempted, but nothing has clicked."

She smiled wistfully. "I'm sorry we can't come closer. I would love to kiss you"

I blushed more intensely. "I ... I would like that." I swallowed. "I think."

Almost as if involuntarily, her left hand reached up to play with a stray curl of hair at her left temple, and then lightly caressed down her dress to circle her protruding right nipple. Fascinated, my eyes watched her teasing it, then gently pinching through the thin material. Her areola was darkening enough to be slightly visible through the pale fabric. She clearly didn't need a bra under the dress.

Her eyes danced merrily as she saw my nipples start to show through my clothes. She raised one eyebrow at me, with an inscrutable smile. Playfully she opened a button, then a second, and slipped her hand under the dress, winking as she teased the bare breast beneath, teasing me a bit with a glimpse before covering herself with her hand. My hand reached over to my left nipple, mirroring her movement.

We sat watching each other intently for a minute, each of us silently teasing. As she unbuttoned another button, my fingers started opening my flannel shirt.  My fingers buried under my bra, softly tweaking my nipple. I groaned softly as she winked at me and unbuttoned to the waist, baring her breast and frankly willing me to watch as she teased herself. Leaning back in her chair and propping her ankles on the matching ottoman, her right hand reached down for the hem of her dress and slowly, teasingly raised it until I could see the wisps of her pubes starting to peek out from underneath. My breath caught slightly as I realized she was naked from the waist down, and was starting to tease her labia for my viewing. I wasn't totally certain but I thought I caught a faint whiff of her arousal as she dipped a finger between her outer lips.

Mesmerized, I opened the remaining buttons of my shirt and gently lifted the underwires over my breasts, baring them for her. Her avid stare encompassed my face and breasts, watching my breath deepening and perhaps the faint vibrations in my breast as my heart pounded. She brought her finger to her lips, head leaning back and eyes closing as she savored her own juices. I slipping my own hand into my sweatpants and panties, again mimicking her touches as her finger returned to her labia. Her faint gasp as her fingertip found the tip of her clit encouraged my finger downward.

Our eyes met as our touches became more intent. Soft sticky sounds were all we heard for a moment, staring but not really seeing. Almost simultaneously, our heads both leaned back, eyes closed, softly moaning together. "Ohhh, Helen" and "Ohhh, Charlotte" echoed softly between us as we moaned out our climaxes together.

---ooo---

I roused myself from bliss minutes later. Gazing at her as she licked her finger, I did the same. Blushing but smiling happily, we each looked away and took a sip of our wine glasses.

Finally, she spoke. "Will I see you again?"

"I would like that," I murmured.  "I can't wait until I can kiss you."

Published 
Written by Charlotte_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments