Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakup Therapy

"Just when you thought you couldn't forget him..."

3
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Nicole pointed at a picture of me and Peter. “Isn't is about time you forget about him? It’s a bloody month, time to move on!”

“He was my first love.” I knew Nicole was right but I wasn't ready yet. 

“Oh, come on, Ellen. You’re in your early twenties, right? You should have men crawling at your feet with a body like yours”. 

I knew she was right. Many women look with envy at my body. I hardly have to put any effort in it but I remain slim, and at my age, my breasts aren't influenced by gravity yet. They remain firm and I often wonder why I need a bra. This, in combination with my long blond hair, has made the heads of several men turn but I don’t really care or provoke anything. 

Nicole shook her head. “Please, don’t tell me you’re looking for true love?”

“What’s wrong with that,” I replied. 

“True love doesn't exist, look at what happened between you and Peter. You really think that was true love?”

Again, Nicole was right. According to him we grew apart which I never understood. I never felt something was wrong until the day he said we needed to talk and then he left. Maybe that was exactly the problem, me not seeing it. Maybe I didn't understand Peter which created the barrier between us. Maybe it was all a lie and he ran away with some bimbo. I’ll never know anyway. 

“You know, you need to relax a little. That will help get over Peter.”

“I tried,” I explained to Nicole. “Hell, I've even been to yoga classes but nothing seemed to help.” 

“Those things never work,” she explained. “Have you had an orgasm since he left you?”

The bluntness of the question took me by surprise. “No...” was all I could say.

“You know, you should really give it a try. Just take your time and treat it like normal sex. Try to seduce yourself.” 

“How am I supposed to do that?”

“Easy. Just as you did with Peter, how did you make him want you?” she asked.

I had a ritual for arousing Peter. The preparation was always half the fun. I would start by taking a hot shower. I usually would put the shower head on a hard setting while massaging my breasts and nipples. Sometimes I would even aim between my legs but never would I go too far. That pleasure was for later. I often had to restrain myself from continuing. Focusing on my breasts only was usually more than enough to get my juices going.

After the shower, I would go through my special drawer to find that special piece. Depending on what I have in mind, I would pick a suitable set. This could go from a lace under-bust corset with matching stockings to a leather bodysuit. 

Sometimes Peter wasn't home yet when I prepared myself, so I waited for him in the living room. When I would hear the door opening I would sit in a special positioning, making sure he could see all the good stuff I have to offer. Sometimes when he was working too long, I would start by rubbing his neck and slowly moving my hands down his torso and ending in his pents.

After explaining this to Nicole, she padded me on the shoulder. “So, how does it feel explaining this to me?” she asked, as if I were on a psychiatrist's sofa. 

I shuffled on my chair and smiled mischievously.

“Tonight when you get home, I want you to perform the routine but do it just for you, make yourself comfortable on the sofa and start enjoying yourself.” 

I thought about it for a moment and maybe she was right. Maybe I just have to release myself. I’m sure I would enjoy it so why not. I said nothing but smiled showing my consent.

“I want to hear all about it tomorrow, alright?” Nicole said.

I noticed some excitement in her voice. I couldn't help think about the idea that she would do the same tonight.

After work, I hurried home. I couldn't stop thinking about what I wanted to do tonight. For the first time in weeks, I actually didn't think about Peter. I felt like Nicole’s idea would really work.

When I got home, I took a bottle of champagne and treated myself to some nice bubbles. I don’t drink much so a glass of champagne would definitely help me relax and open up. 

With the glass in my hand I shut the curtains in the living room and went towards the bedroom. If I wanted to seduce myself I would love to see a nice show, so I decided to stand in front of the mirror and started moving sensually. I moved my hips while stroking my hair and moving downwards to open a button of my shirt. After the second button, I slowly pulled the shirt over my head unveiling my white laced bra. I let my hand move gently from my belly to my breasts. I opened my bra and let it fall on the floor while keeping my eyes focused on the mirror. I saw a sensual body with beautiful breasts. The mirror image cupped one of them and squeezed it which made her release a soft moan. I went closer to her and touched her. Our hands met while her other hand disappeared in her skirt. I felt my mirror image rubbing on my wet panties. I couldn't resist and had to see what was going in.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

I unzipped my skirt and let gravity do the rest of the undressing. My counterpart obviously liked it as a wet patch was clearly visible on her panties. She needed to take it off; I want to see what’s under it. Before that thought left the room, her panties were laying on the ground.

There she was standing, naked and seductive. Her beautifully formed breasts moved against her chest with every breath. 

I sat on the edge of the bed, opening my legs only to see my seductive other do the same. I noticed she moved her fingers through her glittering garden and I started moaning when her fingers started to fill me. 

Meanwhile, her other hand touched and teased my nipple making it stiff. 

I laid back on the bed surrendering completely to the woman behind the glass. 

It was only moments later when a dizzying explosion of feelings erupted from my loins and waved upwards through my breasts and erupted as a loud cry through my throat and mouth. 

After a few minutes I regained control and was able to stand up from the bed. Looking back at the mirror, she was still there, smiling at me.

I walked over and kissed her on the lips. “Time for a shower,” I said and walked over to the bathroom.

The salvo of hot droplets on my skin increased the relaxing feeling I already had. I couldn’t think of a moment I felt more relaxed than now. 

I stood there for over ten minutes with my eyes closed, just enjoying the running water while the steam keeps my body warm.

This entire experience was already feeling great. I never thought seducing yourself could be this satisfying. And I wasn't even finished yet. There was plenty more to come, so I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in towels while I was thinking about what to wear. It needed to be something special, something I felt good and comfortable in. 

It only took me a minute to find the perfect set in my drawers. 

I first stepped into the panties. They were black lined with lace and a small red ribbon marking the only opening towards my center of pleasure. 

The bra was like the panties, black lace that only covered half of my soft breast. 

This set allowed me to enjoy myself without having to fiddle too much with clothing, and also to feel the soft touches of fabric. 

Once again I looked in the mirror and got an approving look from her. 

I walked towards the living room, swaying my hips like a model.

When I sat down on the sofa, I noticed something was missing. It was too quiet and lonely so I decided to watch some naughty television.

There was a lesbian movie playing on the adult channel. Two beautiful women were enjoying each other’s body. I never experimented with girls, but what I saw them doing really got my loins going again. They were intertwined in a 69 and although I had done this before with a men, I wondered how it would be to taste another women’s inner juice while having the pleasure of my hot pool stimulated by an experienced tongue. If my syrup tasted this good, what would another women’s taste like?

I could smell the pleasure with every moan they made. I thrust a finger between the gate of my panties and tried to replicate the fine, subtle, circling movements of their tongues. My breath quickened and I envisioned myself on top of one those gorgeous bodies on TV. I switched hands and licked my wet fingers. I tasted great, better than the champagne, so I started to change hands every so often so I could have more of that hot juicy liquor. 

Meanwhile, the couple of TV changed position. One crawled on all fours while the other knelt behind and started to work on the clitoris. While I was watching them intently, I softly rubbed my own clit. The camera zoomed in and I noticed her tongue going deep to find the g-spot while her finger doubled the pleasure by pressing on her anus. The first one moaned loudly when a finger disappeared in her little opening. She started to rub her own breasts while barely able to keep balance. It didn't take long before she exploded and collapsed on the floor while she gasped for air.

I wanted to know how that felt so I sat on the edge of he sofa, raising my hips. I started to stroke my back circle and gently pushing my finger in while I plunged two fingers deep in my vulva. My back arched against the sofa while a spasm of my body thrust my finger deeper in my ass. I closed my eyes and started to press a little harder. My natural juices acted as a great lubricant and I felt just a little friction which made me quiver while shallow pants of air escaped my lungs. 

I couldn't take it much longer. Those feelings initiated an orgasm deep inside me that needed to go out. My pelvis went wild while a loud cry escaped me as my fingers increased the thrusting tempo on both holes. My heart bounced all over my body while a euphoric feeling came over me. My precious juices flew generously from my vagina when I removed my finger, staining the sofa, but I couldn't care less.

Still with a heavy breath, I curled up on the sofa, closed my eyes and smiled like I never did before. 

"Tomorrow, I definitely need to thank Nicole for this," I thought.

Published 
Written by SparrowMus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments