Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 4 - Shroom party at my apartment

"Caught yet again!"

2
0 Comments 0
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I got off work late one night a few days later and had five voicemails, all from Lindsey, the first four sounding more and more urgent. Finally the last one said that she had a surprise for me when I got to my apartment. I wasn’t in a rush to get home. I was tired and just wanted to crack open a beer, watch some TV and relax so I stopped and picked up a 12-pack.

I arrived home to find my apartment full of people. Lindsey ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. She dragged me into my room and showed me the surprise she had for me. It was a small baggie of 'shrooms.

“I figured we needed to have some fun and so I bought these. Everybody else already ate theirs, but I was waiting for you,” she said. “I hope that’s okay.”

“Of course,” I replied. “Let’s do it.”

We each ate half the bag and rejoined our friends in the living room. I sat down on the couch, opened a beer and waited for the 'shrooms to kick in. After about a half an hour, I could feel a warm sensation come across my body in waves. It felt really good. I suddenly found everything to be funny and was laughing uncontrollably. I had only tripped twice before and this time the effects were kicking in much faster.

About an hour later I was tripping hard. Those 'shrooms Lindsey had gotten were really kicking in and I was starting to freak out. Everything that was going on around me was beginning to be too much to handle. I went back to my room to hide away from everyone and try to calm down. My bedroom was rather large and was a very comfortable space to me. I put on some music, lay down on the couch and lit a cigarette.

Minutes later, Lindsey came in to find me freaking out. Unlike mine, her trip was going rather well. I needed to come down a little. The music was starting to help, but I needed some more time.

"Don't worry about me," I told her. "Go hang out with everyone. I'll be out in a bit."

I lay back and tried to focus on positive thoughts. Pretty soon I was feeling better. Feeling good actually. Really good! I was grooving to the music like there was a concert going on right there in my room.

My body got warm and waves of intense happiness surged through me. I don't know what came over me, but suddenly I had this really strong urge to watch some porn. I was super horny. So I grabbed my remote, turned on the TV kicked back and hit play on the DVD player. My music was still going in the background and I didn’t want anyone to know what I was watching, so I muted the TV. It was like I just created a new soundtrack to my favorite porno. Similar to listening to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon while watching the Wizard of Oz except it was the an acid jazz mix CD I had made and the best of Jesse Jane.

I loved watching her get fucked. Seeing her tits bounce while her pussy got pounded from behind was turning me on so much. I felt my cock getting hard so I slid my hand down and in my pants. Grabbing it tight I slowly started stroking it from the base to the tip. I felt my cock growing harder and larger the more I continued. I had to let it out.

Not even thinking about what was going on in the other room I quickly slid my pants down to my ankles and continue jerking off. My other hand slid down and cupped my balls massaging them softly. After about a minute I closed my eyes letting my mind wander and it felt like I was right there fucking Jesse Jane.

I could feel her warm pussy lips wrapped around my throbbing cock. It felt so good sliding in and out pounding her hard. I pulled out and she turned around dropping to her knees hungrily taking the full eight inches of my dripping wet shaft into her mouth. Keeping my cock in the back of her throat, her tongue tickled my balls. She pulled it out leaned back slowly, squeezed her big tits together and looked me right in the eyes.

"John?" she asked.

"Yes?" I replied while I continued to stroke my cock.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"What?" I replied confused.

I opened my eyes and came back to reality realizing that in fact I was not fucking Jesse Jane. I was still in my room jerking off and now Kelly, my girlfriend's older sister, was standing in front of me staring at my erect member. Embarrassed, I quickly reached down grabbing for my pants to pull them back up.

"Oh no. Please don't stop," she exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and she sat down beside me. "That was really turning me on. Please keep going."

"But…" I replied as I slowly kept my hand moving up and down my shaft.

"Yeah I know I'm your girlfriend's sister, but I promise I won't tell," she said smiling at me “When I walked in on you two the other day I just couldn’t help but stare at that big cock of yours.”

"But, what if she walks in and catches us?" I asked.

“Well, she's in the other room not paying attention to what's going on.

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

And we can lock the door," she replied as she slowly threw her hair over her shoulder revealing her cleavage to entice me even more.

"Well…" I said contemplating the situation.

"Come on. I'll even join you!" she exclaimed as she stood up unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them all the way down to the floor revealing only a tiny black thong covering her ass.

"Okay then!" I said excitedly as I got up and went to lock the door. When I turned around Kelly was standing there completely naked motioning for me to come back over to her. As I walked back over I glanced at the television and noticed that Kelly looked very similar to Jesse Jane. She had the same blond hair color and that very same look in her eyes that just made you want to fuck the shit out of her. Kelly had bigger tits though. They were DD's. And real!

As I walked over to Kelly she sat down at one end of the couch, laid back with one leg on the couch and the other hanging off so her legs were spread wide open revealing her nicely shaved pussy. I pulled my shirt off and sat down at the other end of the couch facing her also with one leg off the couch. Her foot slid in between me and the couch cushions.

I reached down and grabbed my cock, and started stroking it again. She slid one hand down and began rubbing her pussy while the other hand cupped one of her breasts. My cock swelled at the sight of watching my girlfriend's sister masturbate in front of me. She arched her back and moaned a little. I let out a gasp watching her tits bounce as she squirmed around in pleasure. My dick too was hard from pleasuring myself. I could see her pussy getting wet as her fingers grazed over her clit faster and faster. She squeezed her tits together hard and brought them up to her mouth sucking on her nipples. Moaning in delight she slid 2 fingers inside herself. I grabbed hold tightly of my now fully erect cock, jerking it hard and fast.

She was turning me on so much and I could tell it was turning her on watching me work my long hard cock. I slid over closer to her to get a better look at her beautiful pussy and huge tits. She moved her leg from my side, wrapped it around my hips and pulled herself next to me. My hand ran up and down my cock faster and faster. My other hand joined in cupping my balls to massage them. I could see wetness dripping from Kelly's pussy. My cock was only inches away and I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs.

“Let me know... when you're... about... to cum,” she said between gasps.

“It won’t be long,” I said.

“Let’s… cum… together!” she said.

Her moans started getting louder and louder as her fingers explored her pussy. I could feel my balls starting to swell and knew I was about to blow my load. I grabbed my cock tight and moved closer to her. At that moment I totally forgot about Lindsey and wanted to cum on Kelly’s tits so bad.

“Oh shit Kelly! Here it comes!” I exclaimed as I shot my hot cum all over her chest and neck.

She was a little surprised, but squealed in delight as her body tensed and had an orgasm herself. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, slowly dragged them up her stomach to her tits, gathered up as much of my cum as she could, and licked her fingers clean.

“That was fun. We may have to do that again soon,” she said as she continued to wipe my remaining cum around her tits

“Sounds good to me!” I said with a smile. “Do you need to get cleaned up? You can use my shower if you’d like.”

“Yeah. I can’t just go back out there with your cum all over me,” she replied laughing.

I got dressed and sat back down for a bit before going to join everyone back in the living room while Kelly jumped in the shower to get cleaned up. I fell asleep for a few minutes and when I woke up Kelly was standing over me.

“Are you ok?” she asked.Lindsey ran up to me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.“Feeling better? she asked.

“Oh yeah. Much better!” I replied with a smile.

She didn’t even notice that Kelly wasn’t around and we continued the evening hanging out with friends and having a good time. About fifteen minutes later Kelly emerged from my bedroom and walked up to me.

“Hey. Do you want to work out with me tomorrow?” she asked.

“Uh… yeah. That’s cool,” I replied.

As she walked away my eyes drifted to her round ass and my mind wandered, wondering if she really wanted to work out or continue what happened not twenty minutes earlier. She turned around and caught me checking her out. Our eyes met from across the room. A pleasant smile came across her lips and at that moment we knew that our secret little encounter was just the beginning.

Published 
Written by Secraske
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors