Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chocolate is a girl's best friend

"Chocolate turns a horny girl on even more.."

8
7 Comments 7
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Chocolate, I thought as I headed home on my bicycle. I was craving chocolate, something that wasn’t uncommon. Usually, it was the only thing I was craving, but there was something else now too. An orgasm.

I was a virgin, but I’d learned the pleasures of masturbation long ago. With my eighteen years, I’ve had experience with orgasms for.. two years. That would be about right. At times I pleased myself daily, or multiple times a day. Other times it was once a week.

Now? It was definitely a day of multiple orgasms.

And it was a day to eat chocolate.

As I entered my apartment, one I shared with a couple of other students, I immediately proceeded to walk to my own room, where I had chocolate and everything else I would need for the rest of the day.

That was to say, multiple vibrators, a dildo, a bed and my laptop. My laptop being necessary for watching porn and reading erotic stories, of course. There was no better way to get yourself worked up.

I closed my door behind me, not locking it. There was no point in locking it, as no one ever entered my room, or not without knocking anyway. That, and the fact that only girls lived here and we were all very much aware of each other’s sexual activities, whether solo or not.

I got some chocolate, unwrapped it, took a bite and then undressed, at which point I lay down on my bed and started up my laptop.

They really should find a way to combine chocolate and masturbation.

There probably already was though, but I hadn’t found it out yet. I was thinking on that as my laptop started up, eating another piece of chocolate and staring at the screen.

Maybe..

It certainly sounded hot.

I looked down at my chest, my nipples hard like they’d been all day. After all, I’d been craving this all day. I looked away again momentarily to go to my favorite porn site and put on a video. I didn’t care much for the video itself, but the sounds were important.

Once I found something satisfactory, I stopped sucking on my chocolate and looked back at my nipples. Then I started applying the partly melted chocolate to them, covering them in the sticky, brown, heavenly substance.

With my E-cup, my boobs were big enough for me to suck on my nipples. I hadn’t done that before though. It never having seemed all that appealing to me. With chocolate applied to them however, it seemed very much appealing.

And so, moans sounding through my room, I grabbed my left breast and brought the nipple up to my mouth. At first, I gently licked it. A very nice feeling went through my body. I never realized it would actually feel this good.

Then, I took my nipple in my mouth, sucking the chocolate off of it and circling it with my tongue. The sensation was definitely amazing.

AdeleeModel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleeModel

I moaned too. It wasn’t too audible due to my mouth being stuffed, but I kept moaning, softly.

Once the chocolate taste had worn off, I started on my right nipple, giving it the same, equally enjoyable treatment.

My right hand, which wasn’t holding up my breast, traveled down my body slowly. With the horniness I'd felt all day and the current feelings going through my body, I wasn’t going to tease myself. Not this time.

So, while still sucking on my nipple, I started circling my clit as well. The feelings that gave me made me stop sucking on my nipple, pushing my head back against my pillow.

“Ah.. God that’s good,” I moaned, circling my clit faster, already feeling the orgasm build up. Orgasms always came so quickly after a horny day.

I didn’t wait another second and plunged two fingers into my dripping pussy, pumping them in and out, quickly at first, then curling them to hit my g-spot, which I’d found about a year earlier.

My moans become louder. My body started thrashing as I collapsed into the first orgasm of the day. “Ahhhhn.. God yeah!” I shouted, my whole body convulsing while my fingers keeping up their good work.

As my moans subsided, the moans coming from my laptop seemed to increase in volume. I calmed down for a minute, not being satisfied just yet. Then I crawled up, reaching for the drawer of my nightstand and pulling out my two favorite toys; a big vibrator and a smaller dildo.

One, one went in my ass, usually.

My pussy was still dripping, actually having stained my sheets a little. I didn’t care. I gently moved the dildo over and between my pussy lips to wet it. Then I placed it between my cheeks, against my sphincter, slowly pushing it in.

Soft moans once more escaped my lips. The day I’d started experiencing with ass-play had been a good one. The day I started combining it with pussy play an even better one.

As the dildo was in, I turned on my vibrator.

One hand went back to the dildo, slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in. The other moved the vibrator, first against my pussy lips, then against my clitoris. It was still sensitive, but not so much that it hurt.

My body soon went back to its completely worked up state, with moans escaping my lips. At that point, I pushed the vibrator into my pussy and started moving it in and out in time with the dildo.

“Oh.. Hmm.. I should really do this more fucking often, I’m such a dirty whore. Everyone thinks I’m innocent. No one knows I fuck myself in both holes at the same time. I even doubt a lot of people know what an amazing feel- ah!” I quickly went into the second orgasm of the day, falling down on my bed with both my toys still inside me.

I knew I was in for more orgasms that night, and I knew they would be just as great.
Published 
Written by xGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments