Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy: Marking His Territory

"“You are a filthy, filthy little whore… and now everyone will know.”"

16
9 Comments 9
21.6k Views 21.6k
935 words 935 words
I received clear instructions:

Wear a jean skirt, a skimpy thong, lace blouse, no bra and high heels. I was nervous to say the least, I mean my tits aren’t easily disguised and with a lace top they’d be on full display… but I’d be lying if I said that the thought of being almost entirely exposed didn’t turn me on completely.

I got ready with trembling fingers and waited impatiently for him to show up at my door. He was on time, like always. He was dressed impeccably, which immediately made me realize that I was way under dressed. I laughed sarcastically as I looked at him and then at myself.

“Don’t worry; we’re not going anywhere super fancy. I just had a meeting before coming here and didn’t have time to change.”

I laughed again, “You say that like it’d make me feel better, but what’s wrong with taking me somewhere fancy?”

“You’re such a woman,” he sighed. “Nothing, but I want you dressed like that for a specific reason. Stop being a brat and let’s go,” he said sternly.

“Okay Daddy…” I said biting my lip and gliding past him. I could feel his stare.

We pulled up to the park, the sun was still out and there were a handful of people enjoying the unusually lovely day. We walked hand in hand towards the back, hoping our usual bench was unoccupied. My tits bounced freely with each step and my nipples were completely erect as they rubbed against the lace.

“Great, there’s our bench…” He said with a hint of glee in his voice. “Now listen, I know you love to talk baby girl, but you’re gonna be a good girl and listen to Daddy. Okay.” He cupped my chin in his hand his eyes glowing with excitement. “You want to make Daddy happy, right?”

I nodded as he gently guided me towards the bench and positioned me on my knees on the seat and my hands on the table.

“You see all these men here?” he whispered as he pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail and pointed at the men playing basketball. “They’re all going to see you baby, may be not up close, but trust me they’ll be watching you be a good girl for Daddy.”

I groaned as he pulled my hair back towards his body, a full smile displayed proudly on my face.

“You see, there’s a reason I wanted you dress like this baby. Daddy always has a plan.”

He traced my body as he spoke, sending shivers down my spine.

“It’s daytime darling… you can’t really be fully exposed, but the lace top is enough to drive any hot blooded male wild...

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

and the skirt... well, the skirt is easy access.”

He spanked my ass hard enough to make me flinch.

“Now listen carefully… I will not repeat myself, you understand?”

I looked back at him and nodded excitedly.

“Good girl… This is all about Daddy’s pleasure baby. You will NOT get to cum right now, understood?”

I nodded again and frowned knowing how hard it was for me to contain an orgasm.

“I want you to reach behind you and pull your skirt up baby…”

His voice was shaky. I reached behind me and pulled the skirt up revealing my round ass and my peeking pussy. Then I pulled on my thong burying the fabric between my lips and the thin piece of string between my ass cheeks. I heard him exhale loudly.

“Good girl… Now I want you to rub that pussy until that thong is nice and wet.”

I looked up to see some of the guys looking in our direction, only to turn around and pretend to play again once they saw me looking their way. Adrenaline pumped though my veins as I started to teasingly rub my slit, my wetness already seeping through the thin fabric. Sensual moans escaped my lips as I hear the sound of his zipper; I knew he was getting ready to release his throbbing manhood.

“Yes baby, now pull that thong to the side and slide a finger up that tight little cunt of yours.”

I pulled my thong to the side and arched my back exposing my lips and the wet patch of hair that now stuck to them. I slid a finger deep inside my soaping cunt, wishing it was his cock instead. I slid my finger in and out easily, gripping as I went, trying desperately not to orgasm.

“I know you want to cum baby; I can see that little asshole winking at me.”

He laughed as he rested his burning hot cock on my ass. I kept going, clenching with all my might, I knew I couldn’t orgasm but I was getting so close to releasing.

“Mmmm, yes baby… Daddy’s going to cum for you. I’m going to cum all over this little skirt of yours. Then everyone will know you’re Daddy’s little slut.”

As he said this I felt his hot seed land on my skin and skirt, one, two, three, four squirts of thick delicious fluid.

“Don’t worry baby girl, we’re not done.”

He sat down next to me and we waited until his cum dried before leaving… I wore my big flaky spot with pride as we went to a restaurant and then to the movies, where I rode him until my cum covered the entire front of his suit.

Published 
Written by AZtecPriiNcesS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments