Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dangerous Desires

"Samantha feels unable to find pleasure from a lack of privacy but that all changes one day in class."

11
12 Comments 12
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

College transforms young individuals for their awkward teens to sensual adults, but there is always a hitch when it comes to the transformation, lack of privacy. Some are quicker to shed embarrassment while others burrow deeper into themselves to the point of antisocial behavior. In the case of Samantha’s evolution, she found herself blossoming in every case but her sexuality. Since leaving home, she has been unable to find the time or privacy for self-pleasure. Her roommate having fit into the category of antisocial constantly haunted their shared room leaving Samantha unable to get away with a few minutes of pleasure. The bathroom would be her next option, but with the amount of students to a bathroom, the door was revolving. Lastly were the public spaces; they had locks on the inside but cameras in the corners of the rooms.

Samantha could feel the walls beginning to close around her as she recognized her plight. She had nowhere she could relieve her body’s growing demands. Her pussy coated her panties with hot juices the moment she slipped them on in the morning, her clit burning at the sliding of fabric. Her nipples always pressed against the padding of her bra, making their outline obvious beneath the shirt she wore. She had started double layering her shirts to cover the obvious signs of her arousal, but that did little because once her panties were dripping wet, her juices would begin leaking past onto her jeans before coating the desk chair beneath. She was constantly full of embarrassment whenever she stood up because she knew that those close would see the wet stain on the chair if they looked down. She would often wiggle her hips in hopes of wiping up her desires, but the action often led to a gush of juices as the friction of her slick panties jolted her clit. Nothing she did helped to hide her need for pleasure, nor had it help her cool the fire in her veins. Her frustration built until the temptation of soothing her bodily cravings no matter the restrictions became ever-present on her mind, a new level of torture to her frayed mind.

She managed to abstain from lewdly touching herself for nearly two months, but that all changed during her history class. Samantha had woken that day feeling restless as her body’s state of desire announced itself the moment she had opened her eyes to her alarm clock. Groaning, she rolled from her covers, pleased and irritated as the material of her long shirt rubbed against her slutty pussy. Stumbling to her feet, she had foolishly chosen to forgo her panties and bra to cut down on the rub of fabric. From her closet, she had chosen a flowy black skirt and a pretty-peach lace shirt. Now in class, she could feel the breeze from the AC as it ruffled her skirt and touched upon her dewy cunt. The new sensation was beginning to unravel her determination to avoid scandalous situations. Lifting her bag from the floor, Samantha arranged it to cover her lap, hoping to regain some of her sense. Her attempt failed as the weight of her bag had her wishing that it were instead another person between her legs rather than trapping them closed. She hugged her face to the bag to stifle a moan. The rough texture of the back rubbed against her barely covered nipples shattering the remainder of her self-control.

Squeezing her bag closer to her heavy breasts with one of her arms, Samantha reached beneath her bag to her skirt with her free hand. She lightly touched her bare leg, sliding her fingers upward to the hem of her skirt. From there, she started hiking up her skirt beneath her bag. She spread her legs farther apart to give her hand room. The motions forced her to slouch slightly in her chair on a wiggle, drawing a few curious eyes from the room. The moment she noticed their attention her body smoldered, and her pussy began to weep in earnest. She knew she was beyond caring as her fingers tapped against her clit while her back arched, pressing her aching nipples into the rough feel of her bag. She bit her lip to avoid any outward sound, but a slight hitch of breath caught the attention of the other student near her, four seats down.

He was an attractive individual and his brown eyes felt warm along her skin. Unable to stop her horny desires, Samantha turned her head to the side until her eyes locked with his. She gave a small smile before slowly dropping her bag away from her exposed pussy. His eyes briefly lost focus as they took in Samantha’s state of exposure before meeting her eyes again. The chocolate color had dipped to black show his own lust for the image she presented. Already past caring and with her need building, Samantha dipped her finger into the hot, moist tunnel that has been tormenting her since college started. Her unplanned partner drew his eyes down her body taking in the motion of her hand as she slowly slid her finger back out.

TARATURNER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TARATURNER

The desire to put on a show had Samantha taking her finger from her tight pussy and bringing it to her lips. She looked into his eyes as she licked her finger from the base to the tip of her nail, tasting her juices before she sucked the whole finger into her pink mouth, suckling on her own nectar. She was pleased with his response as his eyelids drooped and he shifted in his chair, widening his stance. Her eyes continued to watch as he undid the button of his grey jeans. Her excitement over the idea of shared pleasure had her fingers back at the entrance of her pussy. She hooked the leg farthest away from her interest on the armrest of the chair, hoping to give a better view as two fingers stretched into her pussy. Her warm liquid dripped past her fingers and onto the pleat of her skirt while her eyes took in the arousal of the man beside her as he freed his cock from his underwear and jeans.

She watched as he wrapped his hand around his cock, making her pussy clench on her fingers as if connected by their own touch. He started with a slow up and down stroking that had Samantha wanting to growl as she did her best to match his agonizingly slow pace. Her body was screaming at her for its’ orgasm, but she knew it also appreciated this mutual moment with him. Once again wrestling with her wanton desires, Samantha continued to slowly press her fingers inside herself never taking her eyes from his cock in hand. She felt her breath become labored as the pace remained the same but her pleasure built. She noticed that his other hand had begun to caress his balls so she followed suit and used her other hand to flick her clit. The small jolt caused her muscles to quiver. She bit her lip again and changed to rolling her fingers around her clit as her other hand continued to stay in motion as if the cock in the man’s hand beside her was actually inside her.

Just the idea of him inside her had Samantha wishing to increase the pace. As if reading her mind, he moved from slow to a steadily increasing speed. She caught herself just before a giggle slipped out as the insanity of what was happening began to hit her. She was about to cum for and with a complete stranger all because her body was screaming for a passionate release. Meeting his eyes all over again, she found her muscles tightening as she reached the edge of bliss. Holding his eyes, she kept herself on edge, trembling slightly, until she caught the hitch in his movements indicating his own impending orgasm. Never losing eye contact, Samantha let herself fall over the edge. Her body quivered slightly as she tried to reign in her reaction to the explosive release. No scream escaped her lips as the nerves in her body tingled and her pussy spasmed. Blinking slowly, she found herself floating as she came back into reality, her eyes still on the man beside her. Letting her eyes roam, she took in his cock and the cum that coated the slight part of exposed navel. He had been a fun partner in passion. Giving him a sensual smile, Samantha began to put herself back together, knowing she would have to go back to her dorm to change skirts before her next class.

At the sound of dismissal from the professor, Samantha stood and threw her bag on her shoulders, glad the straps allowed for the bag to hang over her ass. She did her best to cover up the dripping mess her pussy had created. Heading towards the right aisle, she felt someone come up behind her. A hand on her shoulder had her turning around.

“I never thought that history class could amount to anything so entertaining. Are you doing anything later tonight? I have a feeling from the state you were just in, it wasn’t enough. At least, it wasn’t enough for me.”

Laughing, Samantha extended her hand, now dry, for him to shake. He smiled and took her extended hand, turning it over in his own. “I’m Samantha, and tonight sounds wonderful! Shall we exchange numbers or just set up a meet now?”

They swapped numbers, which allowed Samantha to put in Tony’s number. With a name to the face of the man she just gushed desire over, Samantha looked forward to another interaction, one that just might allow her fantasies to become reality.

 

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments