Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Fuck

"After a tough day of work, she wanted to unwind..."

12
7 Comments 7
14.8k Views 14.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
It had been a shit day to end a shit week. The corporate heads from the home office back east had been breathing down her neck all week and now they had decided that some people needed to be replaced. And Rachael had been tasked with letting them go. These were her friends and fellow co-workers, people she had known and gotten close to, and now she was going to have to be the one to tell them they are fired.

On the way home from work she had stopped to have a drink or two at a bar she often frequented. She wanted to try to forget work and its responsibilities. She wanted to forget everything. She stayed at the bar long enough to get back on the right side of pissed off, but not so long that she got really drunk and went home with some strange guy. She didn't want or need the hassles that came with a "relationship" or the awkwardness of trying to ditch someone who may have looked good through the fog of liquor, but when the sun shone the next day, it turned out to be one of those what-was-I-thinking moments.

Her girlfriend and roommate, Katy, had left for the evening with her current boyfriend, and Rachael knew they would be gone all night. Katy's boyfriend worked out of town on the oilfields all week, so the only time they had together was on the weekends, and Katy made the most of their time together.

Knowing she had the place to herself for the night gave her a shiver of excitement as she put her key in the lock. She could already feel the dampness in her panties as she stepped into the apartment. She knew exactly what to do to relax and was looking forward to a little private time with her fantasies. It wasn't that she didn't masturbate with her roommate around, but this way she could do whatever she liked, and do it wherever she liked.

Making sure the door was shut properly, she flicked on the hall light. "Katy?" she called out a couple times as she hung her jacket up on the peg. She checked Katy's bedroom and the bathroom as she walked through the apartment. Satisfied that Katy was indeed gone and she was alone in the apartment, Rachael smiled and went to her bedroom.

"Now for some fun!" she whispered to herself. She was still wearing her work clothes; a simple white blouse, blue mid-thigh length pencil skirt, and the blue dress jacket she had hung up moments earlier. She took off the skirt and blouse quickly, dropping them to the floor where she stood.

She shut her bedroom door so she could see herself reflected in the tall mirror. She was wearing a blue push-up bra - not the sexiest one she had, but she was still pleased at how her tits looked in it. The blouse she had worn that day had a wide lapels which showed off her smallish tits quite nicely. The push up bra only served to help display her charms all the more. Rachael knew she was attractive and she wasn't above using that fact to her advantage when she needed to!

Her eyes were drawn downwards, to her sheer seamed stockings. Again, these weren't her sexy, garter belt things, but she loved the way they made her legs look.

Turning around and looking over her shoulder, her ass also looked fantastic, The tight material of her skimpy, silk panties clung to her firm, high, round cheeks and made them look beautiful. She was glad she and Kathy had taken up jogging. All that exercise had been worth it after all!

Turning back around again, she peeled the stockings down her legs. She sat down on the side of her bed with the stockings bunched around her ankles, and quickly slipped off her black, strappy high heels. She dropped the stockings, and left them, like the skirt, where they lay.

Before standing up again, she decided to put her shoes back on to her bare feet. Masturbating with her heels on made her feel so naughty and whorish, especially when, not too much later, they would be all she was wearing.

She stood up and admired herself in the mirror again. The twenty-two-year-old Rachael was a very pretty girl, with long blonde hair and pretty green eyes. She was taller than average at five foot eight inches, but with long lean legs that she was quite proud of. Her only flaw as she saw it was her boobs. A 34 B-cup, she wished she was bigger up there. Striking a pose with one foot in front of the other, chest pushed out and bum pushed back, one hand on her hip, she looked at herself up and down in the mirror once more.

Putting on a sexy pout, she gave herself the once-over again, concentrating on all the sexy details - her up-for-it expression, her modest-yet-enticing cleavage, her just-right bottom, sexy legs, and oh, those wonderful shoes.

With this mental image of herself, she left the bedroom and walked down the hallway to the linen closet at the end of the hallway past the bathroom. She went straight to the closet and got out a couple of big towels out of the hall closet, taking them into the bedroom and laying them out on the bed to help protect the sheets from what she knew would be a mess.

She opened the drawer of her nightstand, and got out the bottle of lube oil. She had all sorts of creams and oils in her room, but ever since she first saw this one advertised on TV and tried it, she found the warming quality of the lube incredibly sexy.

She reached around to unclip her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders, and letting it drop down her arms to the floor. She relished in the feeling of the cool night air on her exposed nipples and breasts. She playfully pinched and pulled on her stiffening nipples as she felt the nubs hardening under her touch.

The more she did to ready herself, the more excited she became. As she walked around her bedroom, she could feel her labia sliding deliciously past each other - already her pussy was thoroughly soaked.

She fished around in the nightstand drawer again, eventually bringing out a polished cherrywood box. Opening the wooden box, she pulled out her favorite plastic boyfriend, an eight inch pink silicon vibrator shaped like a real cock. but near the base, this vibrator had special nubs that when shoved fully in her, teased her clit and pussy lips mercilessly.

Rachael pulled back the cream-colored satin sheets and climbed into bed, the silky soft material feeling cool against her skin. She closed her eyes and got comfortable on the bed, moving to the middle so she would have plenty of room to spread out. Her aching nipples were already getting hard, and sliding the satin material across them made them tingle.

She let the bed sheets warm where her skin touched them; she softly mewled as she enjoyed each sensation.

Running her long ruby-tipped fingers up her arms, they grazed her shoulders and her hands brushed against her throat and neck. She felt the dip at the base of her throat and let one hand slowly travel across her rising chest, being careful not to touch the mounds of her creamy breasts just yet.

She pushed the sides of her breasts together as her fingers traveled further down her stomach, heading for her core. She felt the curves of her hips and ran her hands down the tops of her soft thighs then back up the insides, raking her fingernails softly against the tender skin. Involuntarily, her thighs started to rub together.

She lifted her hands back up to her breasts, slowly tracing a finger around and around each areola and feeling her nipples tightening even more with her growing arousal. She began playing with her sensitive buds, rubbing them softly with the tips of her fingers, then with the palms of her hands, pinching and pulling at them. That's how she loved to play - teasing her nipples to the point of a climax, then stopping. Nipples with thick points guided her eyes to the ceiling as her aching sex drove her mind wild.

Rachael moaned softly as she felt that familiar twinge in her pussy. One hand grasped and pinched her nipple while the other cupped her pussy mound over her soaked panties. Her eyes closed now, she parted her soft red lips, licking them as she rubbed her outer lips through the silky material.

Letting her fantasy take hold, she imagined that she was in a dark corner of the bar with a strange man. His shirt was unbuttoned and her hands were caressing his firm chest muscles and abs. She imagined herself stroking up and down as he sucked away at her sensitive areolas. She moaned softly when he took one between his teeth and tugged slightly. She almost cried out when he did it again and pinched the other nipple at the same time.

She heard him growl for her to be quiet as his rough hand dove under her short, tight skirt for her drenched pussy. His thumb rolled her clit while his index finger circled her hole. Rachael begged, pleaded, and cried. She just wanted him to touch her, to help her release. She didn't want him anymore, she absolutely needed him. To fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

"Ohhh, that feels good, Mister. Rub my pussy harder, please..." she moaned to herself as seconds later she slid a hand under her panties to finger her glistening slit. She eased two long fingers into her hole at a tantalizingly slow pace. Rachael squirmed and squeezed, trying her best to get a little bit of friction. as she imagined him fingering her drooling cunt. She growled at him to go hard, faster. But he would not oblige. He knew what he was doing, how he was teasing her. He just went right back to toying with her nipples and slow-fucking her pussy.

Rachael's fantasy man had her pinned against the wall in a dark corner of the bar. The music was loud so no one could hear her moans and gasps and everyone was busy in their own worlds.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

They were alone in the crowded room. The bar was a filthy, seedy little hole in the wall, the kind of place where nothing good ever happens.

He fit right into the bar's atmosphere too - a rough, burly, unshaven beast of a man, a biker and a man used to getting what he wants. She imagined he was rough with her and only out to use her for his own lustful pleasure. His hands were strong, pawing at her and his voice rough and gritty. He was foul-mouthed and talked dirty to her, calling her a cunt and a whore and using all manner of obscene and filthy language to degrade her and make her feel like the whore he was calling her. She fingered her clit, using the wetness of her pussy and spreading it up and down her slit as her imagination ran rampant.

"Ohhh, God... finger fuck me, you bastard!" she moaned out loud as she slid a finger into her hungry cunt hole, probing herself and opening up her own slick tunnel.

Her right hand was on her stomach, pulling the skin tight to expose her very obviously erect clit. The middle finger of her right hand was flicking across her clit from side to side - occasionally she'd move the whole hand down and push three fingers deep into herself, smearing the juices up over her stomach before going back to rubbing her clit.

She smiled slightly, knowing that teasing herself had paid off – she loved getting this wet. She started to spread open her legs and she felt her wet pussy being exposed to the cool air. The contrast of feeling so hot and wet with the cool, light breeze made her shiver with anticipation.

She paused for a moment, and reached over to the nightstand to grab her vibrator. She stopped herself though, knowing that as intense as the pleasure was and how easily she would be able to orgasm twice, three times, even four times in a matter of minutes, that's not what it was about right now. Instead, she reached back to her pussy, and slid her fingers in and then up towards her clit.

She felt the soft warmth and enjoyed the shiver of pleasure as her fingers met with her clit. She imagined it was his hand and his fingers – bigger and stronger than hers as she began to stroke herself quickly, increasing the pressure every second. She began to fuck herself with her fingers, rocking her hips, and working harder and harder to reach her fingers in as far as they can go. She imagined her fantasy lover pushing her back against the bar wall as he took his pleasure out on her, teasing her dripping cunt as he thrust his fingers deeper and deeper into her, churing her smoldering pussy into a frenzy.

Rachael loved the softness and warmth of her pussy enveloping her small hands, but she thought about how much greater it would be to feel a cock inside her instead. She wanted his cock inside her, feeling the soft, warm walls of her pussy enveloping it and stretching her as he shoved its massive length into her. The more she imagined her mystery man's cock, the harder and faster she fucked herself. Her legs began to shake, and she forced herself to pull her hand away. She needed him now!

She reached over and picked up the vibrator, bringing it up level with her face. It was very thick and shaped like a real cock, complete with ridges and simulated veins. She rubbed the cock across her face and lips, feeling the silky soft texture. She imagined her stranger rubbing his cock across her face, slapping her with it and humiliating her. She pushed it into her waiting mouth, forcing it in as she moaned and gagged around it, the stranger calling her a dirty whore in her mind as she eagerly sucked the fake cock.

Rachael slid a second finger into her ravenous pussy, wanting the stranger to finger fuck her hard now as she sucked his cock faster, hungry for it. She took the vibrator out of her mouth and slid it along her lips, down across her hard nipples and down to work her throbbing clit as she slid her fingers out of her slick smoldering hole.

"Oh, fuck me, Mister!" she begged her mystery lover. "Please fuck me... I need that cock of yours deep inside me!"

As she pleaded with him, she felt the thick velvety head of the vibrator rubbing her open cunt hole, threatening to invade her. She moaned loudly as she pushed the head of the vibrator inside her, spreading her open and filling her up, and making her push herself further down its hard, thick shaft.

With the vibrator buried deep inside her, Rachael cupped her tits, enjoying the full feeling deep in her womb. Slowly, she began to thrust her pelvis up and down, grinding against her fantasy stranger and feeling the cock move inside her as she plunged it in and out of her. She imagined her stranger grasping her throat, holding her firmly up against the wall as he shoved his cock deep inside her. He felt so thick and hard inside her, forcefully using her body for his pleasure.

She had moved her right hand off her stomach, and was rubbing her clit with three fingers. She was still using the same side-to-side motion, but speeding up now, her fingers becoming a blur. The wet flicking noise this made almost drowned out the low buzzing of the vibrator, but couldn't hide her breathless panting.

Her hand pulled the skin above her clit tight, exposing the little pink head still further. She went back to work on the hard, fleshy button. She alternated between rapidly flicking side-to-side as before, and using her middle finger to press hard, and squeeze over her clit from bottom to top. Each time she did so, she could see her clit flick back to erectness.

She thrust harder on the vibrator, shoving it deep into her and stretching her cunt as her other hand eagerly rubbed her clit. Loudly she moaned, "Ohhh, fuck me, Mister, fuck my dirty cunt! Fuck me with that hard stiff cock and make me cum!"

Rachael could feel the long shaft deep inside her as she fucked it harder, the stranger pounding her savagely against the wall. As she felt her pussy gripping the vibrator tightly, she imagined he was just about to cum, telling her he was going to fill her cunt with his hot, sticky cum. She gripped the vibrator using both hands and thrust it inside of her as she gasped and moaned loudly. Her cunt milked her strangers cock as she plunged it into her deeper and deeper, imagining his cum filling her fertile womb.

Suddenly, her pussy clamped almost completely closed, clear fluid jetting out from inside as she started to really come hard. She'd thought her past orgasms had been strong, but compared to this one, they were nothing! Her fantasy man had brought her to her greatest orgasm ever! Her finger was still ministering to her clit with undiminished speed and pressure, and her climax didn't seem to be slowing down either.

Her pussy continued to clamp shut hard about once every second, opening up to show her still-spasming hole. About every eighth time, a further spray would get jetted out through her almost-closed labia. Each ejaculation was at least as powerful as the last. It was impossible to tell how much fluid came out each time - all Rachael knew was she was squirting a lot.

In no time, there was a very noticeable dark patch on the towel under her legs, growing bigger with each new ejaculation. Her orgasm had been going for well over two minutes now, meaning she must have squirted at least five or six times, without any noticeable decrease in the amount.

Gradually though, the spasms began to grow further apart, slowing down in time with the slowing of her fingers on her clit. Her pussy still spasmed just as much, and inside she could still see the same orgasmic contractions, they just started to gradually become less frequent. The ejaculations continued too, still the same amount, but with less and less force as her orgasm wound down.

The final squirt ran down the inside of her thighs as she closed her legs and ran her hands over her tender, still spasming, pussy and belly. As she came to the end of her fantasy, the strange man left her there in the corner of the bar on the floor, used and filled with his seed, their juices mixing together and running out of her used cunt and running over her leg and puddling on the floor under her. She smiled softly as she remembered her fantasy man and what he had given her.

Getting up she looked back at the bed, in exactly the place where she had been laying, she pulled back the sheets to expose the mattress. Running her hand over the cloth, she could feel that it was definitely slightly damp. Moving her face closer to the material, she breathed in, trying to catch the scent of her orgasm. The smell of her juices was intoxicating. She felt a flush race through her body as she inhaled her scent. It was a lot like the smell of her wet pussy, only somehow stronger.

Rachael smiled as she went into the bathroom to shower. She decided that she would visit her fantasy man more often - she liked the way he made her feel. And as a final humiliation, her imagined lover made her sleep in her own pussy-stained bed that night so she could smell herself and remember their time together.

***

 The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments