Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

GPS and an unplanned trip

"True story..."

0
0 Comments 0
7.9k Views 7.9k
636 words 636 words
It was an early spring morning when the season’s first warm sun came out. I had nothing planned that day so I scanned the room and spotted my new GPS and I thought to try it out in the woods. An hour later, I arrived at a park that was popular for day hikers, mountain bikers, and family nature ventures. The morning chill had vanished and the season’s first warm sun felt erotic. I switched on the GPS and headed into the woods. Perhaps it was the erotic sun, who knows, I never planned nor have ever done anything similar to what happened next.

For whatever reason, I began to feel intensely sexual. I tried to ignore it as if to ignore a problem child but with each passing moment, this became ever more impossible. Realizing I was in public and did not want to risk any inappropriate displays on the public trails I admitted defeat and sat a few yards off trail to sit with my knees up to disguise the situation. I tried to divert my attention by reading the GPS manuals but the effort was pointless. By then I began to ache.

While sitting there a spot of pre-come oozed out and soaked me and this was the final straw, I had to do something or go nuts. But, out in public with all of these people around? Then it hit me, I had a GPS in my hand, so why not use it to guide me away from the trails where there would be no people! Duh… Now the trick was to stand up while not letting anybody see my intentions!

The woods were thick and difficult to maneuver especially in the highly charged sexual state that I was experiencing. Finally, unable to go any further I slid my shorts down and exposed myself. I played a bit and could have easily finished myself but still needed to dig deeper into the woods.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

As I climbed nearly to the top of the hill and as if given a gift I emerged into a tiny very private sun basted meadow.

Without thinking any further, I quickly stripped myself naked. The nakedness with my full glory in full stance sent the most raw and intense sexual arousal I had ever felt. I pranced around a few moments but could no longer take it anymore. I could not help but to lay down to deliver myself the most intense sensations as I slowly and very lightly stroked along the length of my shaft as if a spider touched it. I was blinded by the slam of a most delightful and intense orgasm. All I could do was gasp for air while my orgasm lingered. The afterglow paralyzed me. All I could go was to wrap my hands around my semen soaked penis while it gradually went flaccid, pulsing in sync to my heartbeats.

The experience was glorious, as I started to come to, I realized that I had truly messed myself and brought nothing to clean myself. I thought to use the leaves around me but stopped at the idea of mistaking one for poison ivy. Instead, I used my underwear and then realized my penis was going to be far too sensitive to hike without underwear so I put the soaking things on and hiked out.

My secret lingered, this built my sexual desires with each passing hour. By sundown, my girlfriend became the receiver of the most intensive oral I could deliver. I explored every millimeter of her pussy, no part of her clit was left explored. She exploded in an orgasm when I darted my tongue as far into her pussy as I ram my tongue in.

To this day, I have never told her why I was so charged…

Published 
Written by JohnRJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors