Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Special Massage

"A massage to remember."

16
9 Comments 9
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Join now to listen to this story

 

We rest awhile longer after "Her Special Massage," as we finish our champagne. She takes our glasses and places them off to the side. She takes my hand, telling me that it is now my turn. We stand, and I am lead to the walk in shower. Turning on the multiple shower heads, she guides me under one, pressing herself against me. Hooking her fingers in the waist of my skimpy white briefs, she pulls them from my hips.

As she goes down on bended knees, her breasts rub along my body. Her nipple touches the head of my erect cock, then moves down the shaft. My briefs are now at my feet, she removes them and rubs her breasts back up my body.

Standing once again, she reaches for the bottle of liquid soap. Squirting the orange blossom scented soap across her breasts, she rubs it into a lather. I watch as she her hands explore her supple body, stimulating herself. Her nipples harden under her touch, her sweet nectar trickles from her slit. Stepping under the shower head opposite of me, she rinses the soap from her body.

I watch as the water cascades over her curves. Finished, she comes to me and squirts the soap across my chest. Her hands move along my body slowly yet firmly, washing me from head to toe. When finished, she rinses off the soap with the hand held shower head.

Taking a towel, she dries me off and tells me to go lay face down on the large beach towel. I go, as she dries herself off. She takes her time as she retrieves the orange blossom scented warm oil from the bowl of hot water. Coming over, she tells me to part my legs and to raise my hips. She places a rolled up towel under me, just above my hips, making sure my cock and scrotum rest comfortably on the backside of the towel.

Kneeling, she takes my foot in her hand and drizzles the warm oil on the sole. Using both hands, she gently, yet firmly massages in small circular motions. Drizzling more oil as she moves to my toes, I softly sigh. She massages each toe individually, then moves to my insole, drizzling more oil. Finished, she gently lowers my foot and repeats the massage on my other foot. When she finishes, she moves to my leg.

She drizzles oil from my ankle to just below the knee. Using firm strokes, she starts at my ankle and massages upward to my knee. Moving back down she uses a gentler stroke, she repeats this twice more. Moving to my other leg, she repeats the massage. When finished she drizzles more oil on each leg. Using a hand on each leg, moving them at the same time she massages my legs with firm strokes.

Afterwards, she drizzles oil on my upper leg, using firm strokes. Moving slowly upwards, she stops just short of my ass. I softly gasp, then her hands move back down. She repeats this three more times, each time closer to my ass, and each time I sigh.

I feel the oil being drizzled onto my ass, again I sigh. She firmly massages my cheeks, slowly moving toward my crack with every movement of her hands. I feel her fingers slip along the curve of my cheeks, going further down into my crack. I am moaning softly, then feel the warm oil being drizzled at the top of my crack. As the oil trickles down, her fingers slide down my shaft and to my scrotum. Then back up very slowly. I moan a little louder as her fingers slide back up and onto my ass.

Her hands move onto my back and with one hand, she drizzles oil over my entire back. She massages her way up my back firm but gentle. Following the contours of my muscles, avoiding contact with my spine. There are more sighs coming from me. She massages each side simultaneously, using the same strokes. She then uses both hands on one side and then the other side.

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

She finishes my back with several strokes from my feet to my head. Before having me turn over, she gives me time to relax. Once I am on my back, she adjusts the pillow under my head to ensure my comfort. Placing her hands on my ankles, she slowly parts my legs. She removes the towel from under my hips. My breathing increases slightly in anticipation of what's to come.

Putting oil in her hands, she massages each finger individually, then slowly massages her way up my arm. Using firm strokes, she moves back down my arm. After doing this two more times, she moves to my other side and does the same with my other arm. When she finishes, she drizzles the warm oil over my chest and abdomen, then my thighs. My nipples stiffen in anticipation of what's to come.

Her hands rub their way to my nipples; she rolls them between her thumbs and forefingers. Again, I gasp as she gently pinches them. Moving from my nipples, her hands move down and massage my oiled chest. Then back up to my nipples to pull and twist them gently. My moans increase as she continues rubbing my chest. She rubs in a circular motion on my abdomen. With each pass her hand brushes the tip of my cock. Three more passes, her hands move to my legs.

Rubbing each leg from the knee up on the outside, then up on the inside of my legs. Sliding up the inside, her hands alternately brush over my scrotum, up my shaft. Reaching my cock head she held her finger tips vertically in an open position. Her fingers then closed around the tip. She then pulled her fingers up. Releasing the tip, then repeating this three more times as she fondles and squeezes my scrotum.

When I am fully aroused, she takes the bottle of oil and squirts a very liberal amount on my cock. She does the same to my scrotum. Her hands spend quite a bit of time caressing my scrotum and stroking my shaft. Taking both her hands, she fondles and squeezes my scrotum for several minutes.

Afterward, she wraps the fingers of one hand around my shaft. As her hand move upward, she turned her hand back and forth. Her other hand immediately followed, doing the same thing. The tempo of her hands increase, my back arches as she continues jacking off my cock. I scream out that I am cuming. She watches as the first ejaculation sends my thick cream high up on my abdomen. I'm screaming out in pleasure as I continue to ejaculate three more times, covering more of my abdomen with my cream.

After I finish cuming, she keeps rubbing my cock and scrotum gently until I go soft. Using her hands, she spreads my cream on my abdomen then to my chest. She then lays next to me, holding me in her arms. We lay in silence and enjoy the afterglow. After lots of cuddling and rest, she stands and goes to pour two glasses of champagne. I sit up and she rejoins me on the floor. We take a drink and she tells me that it is now time to shower. After the shower we retire to the bed for an evening of lovemaking.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments