Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Improving my Maximum Erection Factor

"Treatment to improve my MEF, read Doctor with the Cold Hands first...."

9
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
766 words 766 words
As I had slightly expected, Dr. Hills called me after my appointment with Nurse Irene and did recommend that I visit her sister, Doctor Sara Green. Dr. Green was the single sister of Dr. Hills. Dr. Hills had already scheduled an appointment for me and I eagerly made the appointment on time, not quite sure of what to expect, but something told me that it would be different.

Dr. Green spent about fifteen minutes talking with me, and informed me that she had already conferred with her sister about my “issues” with MEF. Suffice to say that I was somewhat embarrassed and yet curious as to what her suggestions might be.

As it turned out, she delegated my “treatment” to a nurse who was probably in her forties, slender with light brown hair and brown eyes. Nurse Greta was friendly, polite but businesslike about the whole issue at hand. As I expected, she had me undress in her presence, which did not seem to affect her attitude at all.

She sat fully clothed on one of those rolling stools in the exam room and made me stand in front of her, with my back to her. “The best method of improving your MEF and your staying time is edging and denial,” she stated. “We’ll work on that today and then send you back to see Dr. Hills for a follow up exam; she will want to see you personally.”

Nurse Greta put an elastic glove on one hand, squeezed some lubricant onto both hands and did not waste time in taking matters into her own hands. She wrapped her lubed fist around my cock and began stroking it, slowly but firmly. She seemed in no hurry and when I checked the clock on the wall I realized she had been stroking me almost fifteen minutes when I felt the first signs of a pending orgasm.

I decided I would take the liberty of allowing myself an orgasm and I tried to fuck her fist a little faster, but she squeezed my cock hard enough for me to realize that she was in charge. She knew what she was doing and in no time I was huffing and puffing and about to warn her when she stopped stroking and reached down to squeeze my balls, harder than I expected.

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif



When my cock began to deflate, she started all over again, with more lube on her stroking hand. She did this for four times, after which my legs were shaking and I was whining for a release. “My balls hurt; I need to come, Nurse,” I whispered.

“In due time, Mr. Jameson, just be patient,” she answered.

Then she began stroking me again, but just as she did I felt the tip of her gloved finger pressing the rim of my ass. She was less than gentle, pressing it firmly into my anal canal as far as it would go. Then I found out what she had in mind.

“Massaging the prostate often hastens ejaculation, so I will do that in conjunction with masturbating you. If you can withhold your release a few times, you will have accomplished tremendous control.”

That was easy for her to say, but her fingertip tickling my prostate, coupled with her slippery fist pounding my shaft was excruciating. It somehow excited me terribly and yet I dreaded coming for some reason. Just as she had previously done, she took me to the edge and stopped but only twice before she finally showed mercy.

She reached out with her foot and kicked a small trash can closer to us, until it was beneath me. Then she pummeled my cock and massaged my prostate until I groaned that I was going to come. She tilted my cock down toward the trash can just as I felt the surge of cum rising in my cock.

She immediately stopped stroking my cock but just held it aimed at the trash can. I came but not in spurts as I should have; it merely dripped continuously into the trash can. She watched it and explained. “This is what is called a ruined orgasm, where you’re allowed to come but without any stimulation. It allows the release but in a controlled manner. Not so messy.”

She ignored my painful moaning and took off her glove and washed her hands in the sink. “I think Dr. Hills or Nurse Irene will be proud of your progress, Mr. Jameson. Thank you for coming.”

As I started getting dressed I began to wonder if I could handle any more “treatments”.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments