Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kayla's Accomplishment

"Kayla masturbates, then finds that she has accomplished what she couldn't."

7
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
537 words 537 words
Kayla was frustrated. Why couldn't she do it? It seemed like every other girl got there easily, while Kayla was still trying. Kayla MacKenthols was having trouble. Every night, she'd turn on the laptop. She'd spend at least half an hour watching porn. It was nice, watching sexy lesbians eat each other out, or a couple as they moaned under the rumbling sheets. But it made Kayla feel strange, like wanting somebody to slide a long, hard cock into her hungry wet pussy. The burn of desire, the horny pleasure. But that was not the problem.

The problem was, that Kayla could never reach her orgasm, no matter what! And it was frustrating, it really was. She would rub her pussy, or strip naked and hump her pillow, or slip a tampon into her vagina, in and out, until it got intense. Then she would fuck the object really hard and really fast until she was no longer horny, but she never came. One night, Kayla spent a very long time watching porn.

She watched all different kinds, especially her favorites. Her pussy was dripping wet and she was hornier than ever. So Kayla stripped, long and slow. First, she unbuttoned the pajama top and tossed it onto the floor. Kayla had already unhooked her bra a few hours ago. Next, she slid out of her shorts, and dropped them onto her computer chair. She bent over as she stripped off her silk thongs. Kayla sat down with her legs wide open in front of the full length mirror.

Kayla noticed something odd. Her pussy had white splotches or creamy white stuff. She took a taste, and it was sweet.

navyflower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
navyflower

Kayla shrugged, and slowed ran her index finger softly up and down her clit. When it was feeling really good, she pressed a little harder. "Mmm...ohhh!" Kayla cried out softly as she went faster. With her other hand, Kayla tugged on her nipples. She squeezed them and rolled them between her fingers. It felt amazing.

Kayla slid her index finger deeper into her vagina, and fingered very fast. She applied just the slightest bit more pressure. Finally, Kayla stood up. Her hand still teased her nipples as she searched for her vibrator. When she found it, she returned to her sitting position in front of the mirror. Kayla plunged the vibrator deep into her pussy, then turned it on. She began to hump it slowly, still working at her large breasts with one hand. 

As Kayla humped the purple vibrator a little faster, she rubbed her clit. "Ooohhhh, yeah, yeah! Mmm, baby...ohhh!", Kayla panted and moaned as she continued. She rubbed harder and faster. Kayla yanked on her nipples. She was having the time of her life. It felt amazing, and she was getting that nice burning feeling, also. Now Kayla was thrusting, rubbing, and pulling harder than ever. "Yeah! Yeah! Ohhhh, mmm....baby!" Kayla practically screamed. Her huge tits gave one more flop as she felt something hot splash down her leg.

For a moment or two, Kayla was very quiet. She licked the wet substance, then grinned in disbelieve. She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy. Kayla had finally reached her orgasm!

Published 
Written by sweetsparkle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments