Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Phone Calls

"Only after midnight can they feed the beast......."

3
4 Comments 4
11.6k Views 11.6k
714 words 714 words
It was about two o'clock in the morning and I was texting my friend Jason.

We'd been friends for almost two years and I knew I could depend on him. We'd joke around, exagerrating about how horny we were and talking about anime conventions and other things we were both into, tonight being no different.

That night, my fiance had left me in the cold again because he had school the next morning, leaving me so hot under the collar I could hardly stand it.

So I was complaining about it to Jason. Complaining turned to our usual joking and soon, I felt it evolving in me, turning into the dangerous animal known as lust.

I was already dripping wet when he decided to call. My breathing was a slightly heavier than usual because I'd been rubbing myself through my jean shorts, my black thong already soaked.

His voice was smooth and calm as he asked if I'd been playing with myself.

I blushed before answering in the affirmative. My heart was pounding and in my mind I was freaking out that he had caught me doing so.

However, I was even more shocked when he started talking dirty, almost having phone sex with me. Thoughts flew out of my head and all I could concentrate on was the sound of his voice, telling me what to do next.

"Do you want to cum for me?" Jason asked.

I answered "yes" breathlessly, trying to keep from moaning loudly.

"You can't cum until I say you can." he stated with a chuckle. I almost did moan at that. Was this honestly the same Jason who was still a "blushing virgin"?

He continued, instructing me what he wanted me to do to myself as he sat on the other end, listening. I was so wet and so turned on that I had a hard time not cumming right then and there. I just managed to hold it off, biting my lower lip.

Somehow, he just knew what he was doing to me. "Do you really want to cum now?" he asked.

I whispered a broken "please" into the mouthpiece of the phone.

"Beg me for it.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

Beg me to let you cum."

My mind almost completely blank, I somehow found the words to do so, moaning, my wet pussy aching for release.

"Cum now." he said.

And I did. Hard. An orgasm ripped through my body, almost making me scream out as it shook it's way through to my very core.

Breathing heavily, I started to thank him, but he simply said "Again. I want you to cum again for me, but not until I say."

My mind really was blank then. I didn't know how to react, but my body just took over, still quivering in post-orgasmic bliss. My hands glided over my breasts and stomach, down to my clit and began rubbing in slow circles, waiting for him to instruct me.

Jason asked me if I wanted his cock inside me.

I'd seen pictures of it. It was a decent length and looked really thick. I vaguely remember imagining myself impaled on it, the thickness stretching me as he slowly pumped in and out of me, and had to remind myself not to cum again until he said I could.

I whimpered softly, beyond words, but he understood anyway. Somehow, Jason the virgin knew my body so much better than I did.

"Ready to cum again?" he chuckled. All I managed to do was whimper again, wound tighter than a spring, my body ready to explode.

All he had to say was "Now" and I was off again, my eyes shut tight, fireworks bursting behind my closed lids as another orgasm shredded my will to move and removed my power of speech completely.

I heard him ask me if I felt better. I managed a ragged "yea", my breath coming in gasps as I struggled to regain control of my body.

Before I could thank him, he'd hung up the phone, leaving me to ponder alone why he was still a virgin and wrap my mind around what had just happened.

The only thing I knew for certain was that I hoped it would happen again soon as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Published 
Written by AristaValintine1990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments