Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing My Mojo

"An athlete refrains from sex, his girlfriend takes matters into her own hands."

23
14 Comments 14
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"This is my first ever Lush competition entry. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it! - Vivica"

My entire body ached from a brutal  practice. NCAA division one finals were this weekend, and my coach put us through the wringer to toughen us up before the big game. I planned on spending the evening with my girlfriend Chloe, since I hadn’t got to see her much with all the practices lately. She lived alone in an off-campus apartment thanks to wealthy parents who I had yet to meet, which was great because it gave us plenty of alone time when we wanted it. “Hey baby, I’m here!” I shouted as I opened the door to her place. 

“I’ve been horny all day. Get in here and ravish me,” she shouted back.

“Can’t. You know what coach says about sexy-time before a game. It’ll make me lose my mojo.”

“This coach of yours is out to ruin my life,” she said, giving me a coy smirk as I walked into her living room. “You look hot when you’re sweaty.”

“You always look hot, but I guess we can’t all be like you,” I ribbed.

“You’re only hot when you’re sweaty. You’re pretty gross otherwise.”

“Don’t I know it,” I laughed. “Gonna hop in the shower, be back in a few.”

I peeled my shirt off, and hopped out of my gym shorts. “You’re not even gonna dance for me?” she asked. I wiggled my hips in the most awkward white-boy dance I could think of, just to tease her. She put one hand to her chest, fanned herself with the other, and let out an exaggerated gasp. “It’s like I’m in Magic Mike or something, don’t stop! Where are my singles?” Then she ‘made it rain’ with a stack of invisible bills while shouting cat calls after me. I laughed and went to clean off the last four hours of blood, sweat and tears.

Bruises peppered my body, and various aches throbbed in places I didn’t know I had. The hot water helped. I washed up and climbed out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel before heading back out into the living room. Chloe was no longer there.

“Where’d you go, beautiful?” I asked.

“In here!” she shouted from the bedroom. I could already see where this was going. I rounded the corner to her bedroom and cracked a big smile as I saw her. She was naked and splayed out on the bed like a centerfold model, her curvy frame accentuated by the way she rested. “Sure you don’t wanna give me some of that mojo?” she asked.

“I can’t babe, seriously. Coach says-”

“Does coach get to play with these?” she asked, cupping her large breasts and giving them a playful jiggle.

“He says there’s a lot of science behind it,” I insisted. She reached behind her wide hips and pulled out two pairs of fuzzy pink handcuffs.

“I got theeese,” she teased, swinging them back and forth.

“You’re killing me right now.”

“You really can’t? The game isn’t for a couple days, don’t you think you should unwind?”

“I can’t, I’m sorry.”

“Fiiine,” she pouted, moving over on the bed to make room for me. She patted the pillow next to her. “Just cuddle with me then?”

That I can do,” I said, tossing the towel aside and climbing onto the bed with her. I rested my head on the pillow and opened my arm for her. She smiled and crawled on top of me, straddling my waist and letting her enormous breasts squish against my chest as she settled in. I loved that feeling. Her lips lowered to mine, and she gave me a passionate kiss. Our tongues tangoed, and my hands went for her booty. Just because I couldn’t cum, didn’t mean I wasn’t going to enjoy my gorgeous naked girlfriend. As I squeezed her thick hips, she moaned and playfully bit my lower lip.

One of her hands dipped down to grab my right wrist, and she slowly lifted it up toward her chest. She always liked it when I played with her breasts. I liked it too, obviously. Because of their size, she always said that it was a relief to have them held and massaged, to take some strain off her back. Whether that was true or just an excuse to let me fondle her whenever I wanted didn’t matter to me, I was happy to oblige. My fingertips brushed the soft flesh of her breast and right as I was about to take hold I heard a cliiick. 

She shoved my hand forward, and I heard another click as she handcuffed my right hand to the bed frame. “Wait, what?” I asked, breaking our kiss and looking up at my bonds.

“I wanted to make sure you don’t lose your mojo,” she said, smiling devilishly at me as she crawled off of me.

“Chloe, c’mon. I know it sounds lame, but I need any advantage I can get. This game means a lot to me!” I said, almost panicked. Not that I didn’t want her to rock my world, I just didn’t want to give myself any excuses if we ended up losing the game.

“I know, that’s why I took away your hand.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“Just because you can’t have an orgasm, doesn’t mean I can’t.” She rolled over to the side of the bed and reached in to her nightstand. Out came a long, pink dildo and a bottle of lube.

“When did you get that?” I asked.

“My eighteenth birthday. Had to occupy myself before you came along.” She grabbed some pillows and propped them up at the foot of the bed, then made herself cozy. The dildo flopped in her hand as she brought it to her mouth, flicking her tongue over the transparent pink surface before wrapping her lips around it and letting out an exaggerated moan. Oh, how I wished I was that dildo.

She knew how to push my buttons. 

The dildo disappeared into her mouth and she pinched one of her small, pink nipples with her other hand. She moaned and pushed the dildo as far down her throat as she could before her gag reflex kicked in and her throat constricted. She held it there for a second, then slowly pulled it out of her mouth, leaving it slick and glistening. With a playful flourish, she slid the shiny, pink head down between her breasts and pushed them together with her arms. With practiced grace, she slid the toy between her cleavage like she was tit fucking, and flipped her hair back with a porn star moan to show how much she liked it.

“You’re pure evil,” I said as my cock grew stiff between us. 

“Who, me?” she asked, pumping the dildo between her magnificent bust a while longer before she let it slid down her body and between her legs. Sweat gathered on my forehead as I watched her teasing. She relaxed back into the pillows and dripped some lube over her silky smooth vagina, rubbing it in with her free hand. I watched as she rubbed the dildo’s head over her clit in tight, practiced circles. With her other hand, she flipped the bottle of lube over and squeezed a thick line up her entire body before flicking the cap closed and placing it next to her. With that same hand she rubbed the lube over her thighs, then her stomach, and finally up to her breasts. 

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

“All right, you convinced me. Get over here,” I smiled, my cock now raging hard.

“Oh no, I couldn’t possibly take your mojo!” she said in a breathy Marylin Monroe voice. She pushed the dildo between her smooth lips and then inside of her, working the first few inches as she smeared lube over her entire body. The afternoon sun came in through her bedroom window and cast a soft light over her voluptuous form, with shining highlights across her generous curves. Another exaggerated moan escaped her lips as she pushed the dildo deeper and rubbed her fingers over a glistening nipple. 

It was absolute torture.

“You’ve made your point, Chloe, I give in,” I insisted. She ignored me. Her eyes closed and her chest swelled as her breaths became more pronounced. I watched her hips writhe and more of the dildo disappeared with each stroke. I reached down with my left hand and started to stroke myself. If she was going to play hard to get, I had to convince her she was losing control of the situation. She’d jump my bones immediately if she thought that. I let out a moan of my own to signal my new actions. Her eye cracked open.

“Oh, now you want it?” she asked. She removed the toy from between her legs and slowly crawled on top of me. I felt her lube-slick body slide across mine and smiled up at her. She bent down for a tongue-filled kiss and by the time my brain caught up to the action, my second hand was already cuffed to the bed. “That’ll teach you to try to bend the rules,” she said, returning to her comfy pillows at the foot of the bed.  

She squeezed her breasts with her free hand and returned to working that glistening dildo between her legs. 

“This is cruel and unusual punishment,” I said, yanking my wrists to no avail.

“Ohhh, it feels so good!” she purred, still playing the porn star character she’d made up in her head. She lifted one of her breasts up to her face and licked her own nipple, moaning as she did.

“Chloe! C’mon, I’m serious!” I begged. My boner was so hard it actually hurt. That didn’t stop her. She wrapped her lips around her own nipple and sucked until it fell out of her mouth and jiggled back into place. Her breasts were large enough that she could do that, and she knew it drove me wild. She lifted her other breast to her lips and did the same thing. The popping noise as it escaped her mouth almost made me cum by itself. I chewed on my lip and watched helplessly.

Her hand slid down her lube-covered body and I was forced to watch the delicious reflections of light dance across her indulgent form. Her left hand slowed to a halt over her clit, and her pumping with the dildo became less theatrical and more businesslike. Eyes closed, she moaned and let both of her hands pleasure herself while I watched.

“Oh, man…” I mumbled, watching her chest swell with heavy breaths. Her breasts jiggled softly with the movement of her hands and the dildo disappeared almost entirely inside her with each stroke.

By now her moans had also taken on a less theatrical timbre. Instead, they were soft and passionate. I guess through all the teasing she got herself legitimately worked up and wasn’t going to let my begging interrupt her. I tugged at my cuffed hands, but it was useless. Oh, how I loved and hated her at that moment. Laying back on the bed like I was, I had to look down my body and over my cock to see her. I noted with amusement that my cock twitched at the same rate as my heart was pounding. Fast.

Her face scrunched up with pleasure and effort while she worked the dildo inside her and massaged her clit at the same time. Her cheeks flushed pink. I had never got to simply watch before; I was always preoccupied with my own pleasure and often lost sight of everything else. My eyes raked across her body, bouncing between her adorable face scrunches, jiggling breasts and impossibly hot masturbation. Her moans had abandoned all showmanship by now, and I could tell they were the genuine noises of a woman lost in pleasure. 

I chewed hard on my lip as her hips writhed like they were trying to escape the feelings, but her hands wouldn’t allow it. I smelled the faint cherry aroma from our lube and listened to her soft moans and grunts that broke up her heavy breathing. Her thighs and butt flexed, as if trying to steady her rebellious hips, and her abs tightened as she got closer. Helpless as I was, I could do nothing but admire her astounding beauty. Sure, I was horny as all hell, but she was so damn beautiful it was like staring at a piece of living art. I tried to take a mental picture so I would never forget how she looked glistening in the afternoon sun, drunk on lust and working her best to sate her desire. 

Louder moans escaped her lips, and her facial expressions turned more intense. Both hands sped up with their respective jobs, and her breaths turned erratic. She clenched her toes and grit her teeth in the hottest, most desperate way. I watched her breasts push into the air as she arched her back and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her eyes shot open and stared directly into mine as a long, desperate moan escaped her lips. Her thighs shuddered, and her hips squirmed while her hands kept working tirelessly through her orgasm.

“Oooooooooh, fuck!” she wailed.

Her eyebrows scrunched together and her cheeks flushed hot while she worked her hands as fast as they could go before it became too much to handle. She slumped over on the bed and panted while her body endured aftershocks. She pulled the toy out and relaxed her entire body at my feet. I swallowed and noticed my throat was dry. It felt like it was a hundred degrees in there, even though the AC was on. She gazed off at nothing for a minute, and I was happy to let her bask in her bliss. She pushed herself up and cleaned off her toy before putting it back in her nightstand.

“Was it good for you?” she chuckled.

“Baby. I don’t have words.”

“I suppose it is your turn now, huh?”

“You talked me into it,” I smiled. She smiled back and crawled over to me. Still covered in lube and glowing from her orgasm, I don’t think she could have been more attractive to me. I watched with a big, oafish grin as she lowered her face toward my diamond-hard cock. She opened her mouth, and I felt her hot breath caress my shaft. Sweet release was probably thirty seconds away with how horny I was. I closed my eyes and waited for the feeling of her mouth to envelop my cock.

It didn’t.

I opened my eyes and saw her walking away. “Chloe?” I asked.

“I’m gonna take a shower. Have fun keeping your mojo,” she said, giving me a coy wink before she disappeared into the hall.
 

Published 
Written by VivicaSnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments