Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy's Lover

"My wife surprises me with her secret lover."

11
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"Lucy reveals more than she realises when I watch her masturbate."

The thin light of dawn struggled through the curtains in the bedroom and my eyes tried to open as I surfaced from my deep sleep. I had woken early this morning for some reason and, using the half-light in the room, I glanced at my watch which was on the bedside table next to my head. My eyes eventually focused on the face to reveal that it was 4:30 am. I don’t normally wake until seven so I was a little puzzled at this premature entry to the day.

It was then that I felt what can only be described as a rapid, rhythmic vibration which seemed to be coming from the mattress beneath me. Maybe that is what had woken me so early? I was lying on my back, staring at the ceiling, trying to make sense of this pulsing sensation when I heard the faintest of moans emanating from my wife’s side of the bed. I lifted my head slightly and gazed across the duvet landscape to where my wife, Lucy, was sleeping. I could just make out the rapid rise and fall of the bed covering and I immediately screwed my eyes up and opened them wide again as if to prove to myself that what I was witnessing was real. Yes, Lucy was masturbating.

I had never seen her do this before. As far as I knew she didn’t indulge in masturbation. We had been married for just over six years and our sex life had always been what I thought passed for normal. We had never included masturbation in our shared sexual repertoire. I had masturbated alone in the bathroom many times over those six years when we had gaps in our love-making in order to release the pressure in my libido, so to speak. I usually used a memory of sex with my wife as a stimulus to help me cum but I never suspected that my wife had been self-pleasuring as an alternative to sex with me.

So I was totally shocked at what I could see in front of my incredulous eyes. My wife, the woman I had known for so long, was lying next to me, awake and focused solely on her personal pleasure and completely oblivious to the fact that I was watching her hand movements betrayed by the moving duvet. I was almost immediately aware of blood rushing into my penis as I tried to absorb the scene in front of me. Within seconds, the end of my hard cock pushed against the soft material of my pyjama shorts. I was caught between the two sensations of the enjoyment of the moment and the fear that she might turn her head suddenly and see that I was not only awake but watching her masturbating.

Suddenly, and without warning, the rhythm of her hand movements changed. It became slower and more exaggerated. She let out a short sound like a scream but much quieter. Her free hand rushed to cover her mouth. Her breaths became more shallow and rapid. The duvet moved upwards as her hips moved off the bed several times in quick succession. She was obviously cumming and trying not to wake me as her body continued to convulse next to mine. My erect penis was straining to be free but I didn’t want to risk distracting her from her orgasm which was still making her body twitch and shake under the duvet.

Eventually her movements ceased and I returned to staring at the ceiling, wondering whether to say anything or to keep quiet and not let her know that I saw, and felt, the whole orgasmic performance. Her breathing returned to normal as I pondered what to do. After about five minutes had passed, I rolled towards her in the bed and spoke to her in a voice barely above a whisper.

‘’Did you enjoy that?’’

A long silence followed and, for a moment, I thought she might have drifted off to sleep. Suddenly she answered my question with one of her own.

‘’Were you watching me?’’

‘’Watching and listening,’’ I replied.

‘’I thought you were asleep.’’

‘’I was until the bed started moving !’’ I answered, trying to inject a little humour into the situation.

‘’Sorry…I…I didn’t realise…’’ she started to say, in an apologetic tone.

‘’That’s OK. Don’t worry about waking me. I enjoyed it. It turned me on to think about you doing that to yourself. I didn’t even realise you did…that kind of thing. How long have you…?’’

‘’I’ve been doing it on and off all the time we’ve been married…..you just never knew. I always did it in the shower or on our bed when you were out. Does that surprise you then?’’ she asked.

‘’Well….yes. It does surprise me. I’ll think of you showering in a whole different way now!’’ I joked.

‘’So now you know,’’ she quipped.

‘’Yes I do! I’d love to join in next time you do it, if that’s ok.’’

‘’How can you join in? It’s something I do to myself,’’ she replied in a matter-of-fact way.

‘’Yes, but it would turn me on to watch you doing that. Maybe I could even help you to cum by describing what I’d like to do to you !’’

‘’Thanks but I don’t need any help. I already get turned on by imagining my own scenes. I don’t really need any extra descriptions,’’ she said dismissively.

‘’So do you imagine things we have already done or new stuff that you’d like me to do to you?’’

‘’Usually new stuff but I don’t always imagine it’s with you,’’ she replied.

This stopped me in my tracks. What was she saying exactly?

‘’Do you mean that you imagine doing stuff with other men?’’ I asked. She nodded affirmatively.

I felt an immediate tsunami of jealousy rushing through my brain. My wife imagined being fucked by other men in order to achieve orgasm. This was a complete revelation to me. I felt betrayed. I felt hurt. Most of all I felt so turned on!

‘’Who do you think about?’’ I asked, desperate to attach a face to the body of the man I was already picturing between my wife’s thighs.

‘’I’m not telling you that. You’ll read all sorts of crazy things into whatever I say,’’ she replied.

‘’So it’s not someone who's famous that you might fancy…like a film star…more like someone you know in real life perhaps?’’

‘’I’m not telling you,’’ she repeated, more emphatically this time. I immediately knew that I was not going to make any progress with this line of enquiry so I switched my angle of attack.

‘’OK, but would you let me watch you next time you masturbate, even if you won’t tell me who you’re thinking about.’’

‘’You just want to watch me? That’s a bit weird,’’ she countered.

‘’Yes I know but it really turns me on. You’ll have your eyes closed thinking about your lover so it won’t make any difference to you, will it?’’

ChloePulsar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloePulsar

I left that discussion hanging in the air as I didn’t want to push too hard and risk the total rejection of my idea. I refrained from mentioning the subject again until we went to bed later that same day. We lay side by side for a while; she reading a magazine and me staring at the ceiling, trying to formulate a plan to allow me to watch her masturbate. Eventually, she folded her magazine and placed it on her bedside table then slid under the duvet into a horizontal position as if to prepare for sleep. I turned on my side, facing her with my head close to hers.

‘’Are you going to masturbate before you go to sleep?’’ I enquired, trying not to sound too keen.

‘’I might…but you mustn’t interfere…I want to do it my way.’’

‘’Absolutely…I’ll just watch without saying a word,’’ I replied as I peeled the duvet off her naked body, exposing her small, firm breasts with their erect nipples and her hairless pubic mound. Already my penis had flooded and become rock hard as I thought about what was to come. Lucy lay still for a few seconds before closing her eyes.

‘’Are you thinking of him?’’ I asked.

‘’Yes I am…now be quiet or I’m not going to do this.’’

With her eyes firmly shut, she began to play with both her nipples using the fingertips of her left hand. She pulled them gently, she squeezed them and then sensuously ran her fingers over her breasts as she slowly immersed herself in another world. It was a world to which I had no access. It was a world only occupied by Lucy and her lover…her secret lover.

I was trying to interpret the changing expressions on her face, trying to discover what he was doing to her to turn her on and make her want him so much. Her body began to wriggle slowly from side to side as she imagined….who knows what…..perhaps he was undressing her, kissing her neck passionately or touching her between her legs. It was impossible for me to hack into the scene she was viewing behind her eyelids as my hand gripped my aching, engorged penis. Perhaps she was gripping his shaft in the same way…was he bigger than me? Longer? Thicker? Harder?

Waves of jealousy flooded my brain as I thought of their bodies entwined, yet still I wanted him to continue to take my wife and do whatever he wanted to her. In my mind, he became the instigator, the dominant partner, the seducer. She was the very willing and compliant, cheating wife who wasn’t worried about her husband or her marriage. She still wore her wedding ring but now it was on the hand that held his penis tightly and all thoughts of me were banished from her memory as she gave herself willingly to him.

Slowly, her right arm began to move down the bed so that her hand eventually rested on her hip. She was still massaging her small breasts with her left hand and her breathing was more laboured than it had been at the start. Her fingertips reached across her silky, pubic mound to locate the entrance to her vagina.

She dipped her index finger into the wetness she found there and then dragged it higher to find her clitoris. Her success in making contact with her clitoral button was marked with an exhalation of breath as her mouth opened slightly.

Lucy then began a rapid rubbing of her clitoris which is what I had witnessed this morning when it was still covered by the duvet; only now she was naked before me, eyes closed tight and thighs moving slightly further apart. She continued the frantic stimulation using her index finger and was squeezing the flesh around her left nipple with her other hand. I watched the expression on her face change as she reacted to the story unfolding on the screen inside her mind.

He must be pressing the end of his enormous cock against her outer labia now, searching for that sudden reduction in resistance which signified that he had found the sticky, moist entrance to her vagina. His only foreplay had been to suck her nipples as she laid spread for him on our marital bed. Lucy was already wet for him anyway since she had wanted him to fuck her so badly…..only him, no-one else. She opened her legs so that he could rest comfortably between her smooth thighs and, as I continued to stare at her body, I saw her knees move further apart and I knew then that he must be penetrating her.

Her rapid masturbation continued unabated but was now accompanied by a small but definite vertical movement in her hips. Her bottom was lifting off the mattress in time with the imaginary thrusts of his erect penis into her body. His girth was stretching her vaginal walls like mine had never done previously and this was displayed on her face by her eye lids screwing up tightly. He was all the way inside her now, his tight scrotum must be colliding with her perineum every couple of seconds. Her hands, in her imagination, were grabbing his bottom and pulling him into her. This was what she had wanted so badly; to give herself completely to him.

Suddenly her finger motion slowed and became less fluent. She let out a gasp of breath and her facial expression became a grimace as she responded to the surge of power from within her lower abdomen. The irregular stroking of her clitoris was accompanied by a rapid jerking motion of her hips as she felt the tidal wave of euphoria permeate her brain and body. She was cumming in the way that is only possible through masturbation and, in her secret scenario, he was cumming too, pumping his warm seed deep inside my wife. Long strands of white semen were being delivered to her very core and she felt warm and special. She was, for a few more seconds at least, his lover.

I watched as her bottom met the mattress once more and her right hand grabbed her vulva as if to calm the turmoil within. Her knees were still apart but her facial expression was now more relaxed. Lucy’s eyes were still closed but her breathing had returned to something like normal and she had the satisfied look of a woman who had just been given the fuck of her life…which, in her mind, was exactly what had just happened.

I knew right at that moment that the sexual dynamics of our relationship had changed. I wanted more of this exquisite torture as she masturbated while thinking of another man. I hadn’t reached a climax myself but I was certain I would when Lucy fell asleep and I was left alone to replay what I had witnessed this evening. It was now permanently etched into my memory and I knew I could experience it again whenever I wanted. There was, however, a missing element which I was certain would enhance my own forthcoming orgasm. So I switched off the light and, just before Lucy drifted off to sleep, I moved my head close to hers and whispered into the darkness.

‘’So now will you tell me who just fucked you?’’

 

 

Published 
Written by Heaven37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments