Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Myself Cum

"Horny, and had nothing to fix it except my hands..."

11
4 Comments 4
25.3k Views 25.3k
599 words 599 words
I walked around my house, horny, thinking that all I wanted to do right now was have a sweet, amazing orgasm. I took a drink of water, thinking about the things I had to do later. Everything involved stress it seems, and masturbation was looking better and better.

I stripped down naked to my waist, throwing my bra to the floor and looking at my small round breasts. I grabbed them and squeezed, making my nipples hard as little rocks. I imagined my guy kissing them and sucking them as I played with them a little longer, smiling at the thought. I grabbed my bottle of lube and lay down on the ground, dripping some of the cold liquid onto my nipples, making them harder. It was easy to imagine someone sucking them now that they were wet and slippery.

I undid my jeans, and started to slip them off. I imagined his hand working their way down my chest, playing with my nipples, kissing me deeply as he did so. I played with my hard clit, rubbing it, making the rest of my pussy ache. He always did this too, I remembered. Playing with my clit until I could barely take it anymore, my pussy grinding against his hand and soaking wet. I pushed my jeans down further, until they were completely off.

I rolled onto my stomach and ground my clit against the floor, making me squirm. I could feel the first wave of orgasm coming, barely having even touched myself. Imagining my guy on top of me always had that power over me. I could feel orgasm happening thinking about his fingers skillfully driving into my pussy, making me so wet and horny. I inched my fingers down, and slipped my now soaking wet panties to the side. Even though I definitely didn't need it, I put some lube on my fingers, and started rubbing it around my hole.

It was a little cold, and felt fresh and amazing.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

I pushed one finger into my tight vagina, moving it in and out slowly, making me gasp. I could feel another wave of orgasm already starting to hit me. I put another finger in and drove my fingers in and out quickly, faster and faster until I was pounding away, feeling muscles tighten around my fingers. I imagined his dick inside me now, quickly pounding at first and then slowing right down, letting me grind my clit against him.

I let my cum drip out of me as I again began to play with my tits. I imagined him pulling out and cumming all over my stomach and in my mouth, just like I like it. I wished that I was with him right then, our bodies and all of our juices coming together in one sweet mix. I lay there, exhausted from pleasure, dripping and slippery from my own wetness and the lube.

I walked naked to the shower, taking the spray from the shower head, holding it against my vagina, and using the vibration on my warm, hard clit. I loved masturbating, it always felt amazing and like such a release. I let my hands wander all over my wet body, soaping it up. I grabbed my firm butt, let my hands wander over my flat stomach and back up to my boobs. I imagined my hands were his hands, touching me in all the sensitive areas, enjoying my body.

I let all the stresses of the day wash down the drain with all of my cum, preparing my mind already for another session later.
Published 
Written by starchild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments