Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man To Man, Cock To Cock

"Now addicted to cock comparison, I have my second experience,"

25
13 Comments 13
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The pictures of me measuring my flaccid and erect penis that Jon took in my confession, The Measure Of A Man, verified my manhood to the cock comparison site, and I paid my subscription to become a verified member.

Two months later, I was with a young guy called Tim in one of their chatrooms, sharing the experience I'd had comparing my cock with my co-worker Jon.

He told me while we were chatting that the idea of comparing his cock with an older guy's had got him fully hard.

“It sounds so dirty,” he said.

Whilst we were talking, I had told him I was in Southampton and, amazingly, it turned out he was online in his parent's beach hut in Lee-on-Solent, just twenty miles from where I was. It was a hot day, and I was feeling horny from remembering my experience with Jon and from chatting with this young sexy guy.

"Why don't I drive over to you, and we can be comparing our cocks within the hour?" I suggested.

"Are you serious? I'd die to do that," he quickly replied.

I was shocked that he'd be up for it. I mean, I'm sixty-six and he is only twenty-four.

"I'll be there in an hour and, hey, why don't you shave your cock for me in the meantime?" I proposed, "It will make you look even bigger."

Driving my van over, I had a hard on thinking about the adventure to come. I found the hut straight away using the What Three Words app and knocked on the door. As it was a hot day, I had decided to only wear my bathers with a huge bulge in the crotch and some flip-flops.

He checked that it was me, and he carefully opened the door. There he was, standing shaved and naked. He had done a great job of shaving his cock for me when I was driving over. He was already semi-erect, uncut with big balls. His cock looked so good.

I closed the door and checked nobody was watching through the blinds, then I took off my bathers.

So now we were both standing naked facing each other. Our two hardening cocks pointed at each other as in a duel. The contrast was amazing. He is a fit, young, blond man with a great body and a handsome face. I'm still fit, as I am a builder, but I'm old, more wrinkled, and grey. But there we stood, man to man, cock to cock.

His freshly shaved cock had got harder, and it already looked to me as if he was going to be bigger than me.

"Shall I go first?" I said.

He nodded, and I took my old todger in my hand and put on a show for my young friend wanking my fat cock to full hardness. It was a lot easier than normal to get my old todger hard because I was so turned on by the situation. When my veins were bulging nicely and my cock rock hard, I took my wife's tailor's tape. I held one end bone pressed and rolled out the tape to the tip of my old todger which was wet with pre-cum.

"There you go Son," I proudly said, wrapping the tape around my shaft, "Six-and-a-half inches long with a full six inches of girth."

"Nice fat cock, Old Man," he said, "Now it's my turn."

He took his big shaved penis in his hand, and I stayed hard as I watched him masturbate his handsome cock.

I can remember from my youth how it doesn't take long for a young horny man to get it stiff. After a few minutes, he had an impressive erection, longer than mine, equally thick but with a wicked upward curve. His big balls raised in their sack.

"Fuck, you're huge," I croaked.

"You measure it!" he ordered.

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

I took the tape to his massive cock. Holding the end of the tape bone pressed, I rolled it out to the end of his fat purple knob.

"Your girth is the same as mine but, you are a full eight inches long. Congratulations, you win, Son," I said, admitting defeat.

"Ok, so the rules say now you have to suck me off because I have the biggest cock," he replied forcefully.

We had never agreed what the forfeit for losing would be. I made a note to make sure I did that up front in future.

He was trying to take control of me due to his bigger cock and get me to fellate him. He must have thought that it was his right as the victor. Although I was tempted, I wasn't ready to become a cocksucker quite yet.

"That's not happening, Son," I said, "But, as you won fair and square, I'd be delighted to give you a handjob."

He looked so disappointed and angry. It was as if I had broken some unwritten code of honour.

"Tell you what, you can also have a picture of me on my knees, naked, admiring your big winner's cock," I added.

He didn't like the fact that he was not going to get a blowjob, but that was all that was on offer, so, eventually, he agreed.

However, as the picture he took of me on my knees looked like I was about to suck him off, he at least had something to brag about to his friends.

I took hold of him by his beautiful cock and used first one, then two hands on him. He seemed to like the fact that my calloused builder's hands were quite rough with him.

"I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" he asked me, just five minutes later.

As he had beaten me, I told him he could cum all over my loser's cock. He loved that idea. He took his fat cock from me, stood in close, wanking his young cock, then with a roar, he ejaculated over my smaller dick. I was suitably impressed by the young man's volume. It looked like twice what I normally produced. His massive cumload must have had something to do with his big balls.

There I was, standing in a beach hut, naked, my old todger dripping with a young man's copious cum, expecting that it was now my turn to cum for him. I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Now fuck off, you dirty old pervert," he ordered.

I knew that he meant business. He looked like he could handle himself, and I didn't feel in a position to argue. So, I pulled my bathers back on with my old todger still wet with his young seed and made my way to the van. Driving home, I could feel his spunk drying on my flaccid dick, and I could smell his heady scent from down there.

When I got home, my wife Christine asked me where I'd been all day. I told her I had been swimming in the sea to cool off, and I was now going to wash the salt (young spunk) off. I got in the shower and quickly masturbated to a fantastic climax feeling his sticky dried cum on my fat old todger before showering off.

My second experience had been so different from the first. With Jon, I had been in control and won, but Tim, once he knew he was bigger and I had lost, had fully expected me to subjugate myself to him.

There is something in the psyche of a man that makes you feel inferior to a man with a bigger penis, that's for sure, and certainly more willing to do his will.

Now I crave more live cock comparisons, but I'll make sure in the future that the forfeit is agreed first.

Published 
Written by OAPenis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments