Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating for Mark

"I know we both know our relationship is changed forever"

34
21 Comments 21
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Approaching my front door, I wonder if this is going to change things? My friend Mark is on the outside waiting to be let in, we have come to an agreement. Until now, our friendship has never crossed the boundaries into sexual except in some of our verbal discussions. Even then, it was just in testing the water kind of forays, that is until last week when he opened up and told me about one of his biggest sexual fantasies. He admitted he wanted to watch a woman masturbate, but also to be able to tell her what to do as she is bringing herself to orgasm.

In the middle of a risqué discussion, it seemed like a simple enough thing. So I volunteered, but in the cold light of day (actually early evening), I'm distinctly nervous as I open the door.

Smiling, Mark walks into my apartment, but it seems strained this time. He's been here dozens of times, is usually very comfortable in my place and gets his own drink from the fridge. I'm distinctly nervous., but I get the sense he, too, is apprehensive about the coming events.

Go through the usual pleasantries, beautiful day … good weather …. Soft drink? …. Something to snack on? …. etc. Once the pleasantries are taken care of, I swallow hard and lead him to my bedroom, the one room in my place he hasn't been in. Show him to the comfortable chair, positioned currently near the end and side of the bed. Several of my "toys" lay at the bottom of the bed so he can see what I have, he pulls a few new toys from the bag he's been carrying, I look at them and nod, nothing I find unacceptable. He knows the stipulation, he can ask me to do what he's wanting, but I have full and complete veto power.

Sitting on the bed, I remove the wrap-around robe to display my bra and panties, matching set …. deep purple lace and silk … the bra is a demi-cup and doesn't entirely cover the top of my areolas. My nipples are hard and standing out stiffly, helped by my rubbing ice against them for several minutes before donning the bra and robe and opening the door to Mark. I cup my breasts from underneath and push up slightly, pushing the nipples free and exposing them over the top of the lace. Leaning forward toward Mark, I allow him to hook his index finger in the lace and pull downward, exposing first one breast entirely and then the other. But the bra remains on, it's an excellent visual, framing my tits and also keeping sag to a minimum.

Shimmying my shoulders a bit, I watch the effect my motion has on Mark and reach my fingers up from underneath to pinch and roll each nipple between thumb and forefinger. Pinching them several times, before I pull and twist,  arching my back at the pleasure I feel from the delicious torture to my nipples. A pulse begins lower in my body.

My hand moves lower to rub at my pussy on top of my bikini thong panties. I push hard enough to shift much of the small triangle of fabric at the front of my panties between my pussy lips and rub at my clit. Ohhhh,  that feels so good, my eyes close, and I am a bit lost in my world of pleasure.

Mark can touch me, but he is not allowed to push into me beyond his first knuckle. He is only allowed contact with his fingers. He is also NOT allowed to touch himself at all until after I have had a full orgasm. After that, we have left things open for whatever may happen.

I move to lay down on the bed, my knees pulled up and then pushed down toward the bed, legs spread wide, all to allow an excellent view for Mark who is leaning as far forward in his chair as he can without landing on the floor.

My finger finally delves below the panties and slides up and down against my clit. I am so lost in sensation that I jump when Mark speaks, "Let me help you remove those panties."

I nod and feel his fingertips slowly sliding them off my hips and down my legs, which I straighten to make it easier for him. Looking up at me again, he sees me slip two fingers into my pussy lips, this time a bit lower and pushing inward. I am getting quite wet now.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

The fingers of my other hand continue to pull and pinch my nipples. Each tug or twist feels like my clit is being pulled from the inside. I reach now for the bright yellow knob looking things. They have a dome top, are about an inch or so high, and are hollow inside. I apply the first one to my right nipple, pressing hard inward on the bulb before attaching it,  arching my back a bit at the hard suction I feel from it. I apply the other bulb to the remaining nipple, freeing my hands for the moment. My breaths are becoming forced and shallow.

I hear Mark take in a sharp breath as he hands me the lifelike vibrator he has brought with him and asks if I will be willing to use it. I swallow hard because it is larger than the one I'm used to, but this is an adventure, and I want some new thrills in the process.

I ask if he will put a bit of lubricant on it first. Yes, yes, I am wet, but just in case, I want to make sure that I can slide it in easily. I watch as he carefully applies the Astroglide stuff and hands his erection to me. It feels similar to the real thing, and it's also that same kind of dark reddish-purple color that seems to happen often when a guy has all that blood pooling in his cock. It's a beautiful sight!

I lick my lips in anticipation as I take hold of the base and position it at my entrance. Pushing, I find I need to apply a bit more pressure than usual to get it past my inner lips. Finally, I feel it sliding in, stretching me, filling me full, so full that the pressure of it inside of me seems to pull slightly on my clit, and I feel the pulse there increasing.

Once I have worked it in and adjusted the clit tickler against myself, I ask Mark if he would like to turn it on for me. He swallows, nods and then leans forward, getting his face really close to my pussy before his hand reaches in to turn the switch, he turns it to full fucking power. I nearly fall off the bed with the impact against my stretched muscles. He grins as I try to breathe, the slamming gyrating motion of the vibrator sends me almost immediately into a hard orgasm. I feel Mark's finger push up against the bud of my clit and rub, and I go over the edge again.

The problem now is that I need Mark to turn it off, the intensity of the orgasms has my body fully tensed and back extended. I barely breathe the words out, begging him to turn it off. Mark continues to stroke me for a couple more seconds before he complies and turns it off.

Immediately he stands, sliding off his jeans and boxers, throwing his shirt in the same general direction and pulling the vibrator from me. Climbing onto the bed above me, he positions himself to enter me and begins a slow deep thrust. Pushing the suction cups from my nipples, enjoying how large they have grown, he sucks one into his mouth. I jerk - my nipples are very sensitive after the cups - he sucks hard and uses his teeth to let me know he is aware of my need for some pain in my nipples. I nearly come unglued at his actions, pressing hard up against his thrusting cock and bringing my legs to wrap around his hips, trying to pull him deeper, feeling a third orgasm flow through my body.

He tenses, rears up, thrusting his dick as far up into me as he can.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" as he grinds his pubes against me, pumping himself into me, filling me.

Looking into my man's eyes, I know we both know our relationship is changed forever. Now, I have a friend who can also fulfill my sexual needs! This could be the start of something beautiful.
 

Published 
Written by bailiff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments