Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating for my client's neighbor.

"Working on a clients house crossdressed."

29
24 Comments 24
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"I noticed the neighbor peering through the window."

It started as a very routine Thursday morning. I loaded my truck with the tools I knew I would need for the days work as well as a sexy outfit to wear while I worked. 

My wife was working from home as the Covid19 virus had forced her office to keep all employees working remotely. It had been a few days since I dressed and I was urning some fem time.

I finished loading my truck and drove the four miles to my client's house. He had asked me to do some odds and ends at his house as he wintered in Mexico. This was my chance to take care of some of those small chores and put on something sexy for the whole day.

I unloaded my truck and entered his house. I was going to be working on the heating system in his house and would spend the day on the second floor of his house. I had done a lot of work for Jeff and had met his neighbor Tommy several times. 

Tommy was out doing some yard work as I carried my tools in the house and a tote of my prized girl clothes. He waved and said hi. I greeted him with a pleasant good morning. He asked if I would be working all day and I responded that I would be. I told him to have a good day and Tommy smiled and said for me to do the same.

I lugged my tools to the second floor and then opened my tote of goodies. I pulled out my skirt, top, bra, breast forms, pantyhose,  and heels from the tote. I set up my razor and shaving cream so I could shave the hair from my body and legs before I changed into my feminine self.

It was time to get into my work outfit before I got to my tasks. I pulled on my black pantyhose and slipped the bra straps up my arms. I hooked the bra on my back and inserted my fake boobs. I pulled on my pale pink top and then slide the faux black leather miniskirt into place.

Being I was working and that I wasn't going anywhere I skipped the makeup and wig. I slipped my right foot into my gold pump and buckled the ankle straps. Then I did the same with my left foot. I love bv wearing heels and they looked very good pushing my calves and ass higher in the air. I alway feel so much sexier with my heels on.

It was time to get to work so I descended the stairs to the thermostat and turned it up to start the boiler. I walked back up the hard wood steps and smiled as the click of my heels echoed in the stairwell. I love that sound. 

I got to the first radiator that needed the air bled from it. I pushed the key that opened the petcock into place and twisted it open. I heard the hiss of air escaping and waited for the hot water to start dripping. It took sometime for it to fill so I stood there rubbing my legs together enjoying the feel and the sound that came from the friction of the nylon touching and moving together. Doing this always gets my groin tingling. 

As the radiator started dripping water I closed the petcock and walked to the next one. As I made my way to the small bedroom I passed by the larger windows in the living room area of the upper level of the house. I looked out and saw Tommy raking some winter debris from the lawn. I thought to myself what would happen if he looked up and saw me in my girl clothes working away on his neighbor's house.

Tommy was about ten years my junior. He stands tall six foot three or four inches. He is handsome in his own respect and seems quite fit. He generally works nights so normally he's sleeping when I'm at Jeff's house but since we are under a shelter in place order his employer was forced to close. I guess that's why I'm seeing him doing his yard work.

I walked through the doorway to the bedroom. I turned to the radiator and inserted the key into the petcock. I opened the  petcock and heard the hissing again. I was standing there as I peeked out the  window as I was waiting. As I was looking out I noticed that Tommy had stopped raking and he glanced up at Jeff's house. I quickly moved to the side so I wouldn't be seen. I felt a chill go up my spine as my mind spun. I thought what if Tommy saw me standing there in my miniskirt and top. What would he be thinking of this guy working in girls clothes on his neighbor's house. 

As the goosebumps calmed I got up the nerve to move to the window again. I moved just my head past the window frame to peek out. I took a quick glance and didn't see Tommy there. My heart beat slowed and I went back to my position in front of the radiator. 

I felt my tucked cock suddenly straining at the crotch of my pantyhose. I was excited that Tommy might have seen me as I stood there. I felt my cock growing at the thought that I might have been discovered. My hand pushed my skirt between my legs and I started rubbing my swelling member. I rubbed my legs together and found myself wanting to parade for Tommy. Urning for him to see me in my heels, skirt and pantyhose.

Just as I was thinking and getting into a groove slowly stroking my encased member that was tucked so neatly between my legs the hissing sound went away and the water began to dribble from the petcock. I turned the petcock closed. I picked up my tools and walked to the radiator in front of the large windows in the living room area.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

This radiator is shorter but much wider than the others. This made me bend down to open the petcock on the end of the radiator. I turned it open and as I lifted my head and body there stood Tommy gazing through the window. He was fifty feet from me and twelve feet below me. I felt flush as I knew he was looking at me. I wondered what he could see so I stood there and pushed my skirt between my legs and rubbed on my tingling cock. 

I saw Tommy's mouth open and he strained his eyes to see me better. I rubbed harder on my cock that was now hard as a rock. I slowly lifted my skirt and showed him that I was completely tucked. He stared at the window as I spread my legs apart. I placed my fingers on my lower abdomen and pushed hard on my hard shaft.

I rubbed back and forth between my legs. My eyes never leaving their gaze on Tommy. I  saw him grab at his jeans. Rubbing on his crotch area. He definitely was paying attention to my movements. I took my hand from holding my skirt up and waved. Tommy lifted his hand from his crotch and gave me a thumbs up. 

I pulled my hand from between my legs and pointed to the balcony area where there is a full glass storm door. He nodded his head and I slowly walked to the door. When I got there I slowly lifted my skirt again. I put my hand between my legs again and started rubbing on my now leaking cock. I put my hand down my pantyhose. I pulled my hard throbbing cock up and free of it's tucked position. I pulled my pantyhose back up and started to rub my pantyhose covered cock. 

Tommy's eyes were glued to the hand job I was giving myself. I was moaning now as I was rubbing harder. I looked down to Tommy and saw he was gone. I  was rather disappointed to see him not watching anymore but at this point was to late to stop rubbing. 

I had a growing wet spot at the tip of the head of my dick. I was breathing harder when I heard foot steps on the stairway coming up to the balcony. 

As my fingers worked their magic on the back of my cock. I saw Tommy on the other side of full glass door. His fingers pulling at the lump in his jeans. I  let my skirt fall for a moment as my fingers pulled at the waist band. I tugged the skirt down and let it fall to the floor. My cock now completely visible to Tommy through my sheer to the waist black pantyhose. I stepped out of my skirt and slid it to the side. 

Tommy lowered his zipper and pulled his hard eight inch cock from it's hiding spot. I licked my lips and  went back to work on my hard on. The wet spot growing in my pantyhose. I watched Tommy pulling hard on his cock as he looked me up and down. I was standing there rubbing my cock covered by my sheer pantyhose masturbating with the neighbor of my client.

My head started spinning as my fingers worked my cock harder. My thoughts of seeing this man I barely know stroking his meat to my body in womens clothes. My cock strained at the seem of my pantyhose as I watched him jacking off to my mastubating with him. 

I felt my balls tighten and the familiar feeling of the rush of blood to my genitals making my head swoon as the first pulses of cum started to soak and spray through the fabric of my pantyhose. 

I saw Tommy lick his lips and then moan out loud. I watched as the first ropes of cum exploded from the head of his cock. I rubbed my cock harder as the cum kept pulsating through my pantyhose. My fingers gathering it and massaging it in deeper. My whole front now soaking with cum. 

Tommy's orgasm seemed to calm as he was still intensely watching me. I took the fingers I had been rubbing my cum with to my mouth and  licked the drops of cum from them. He moaned again as I saw one last rope of cum exploded from him.

I  winked at Tommy as he pushed his softening cock back into its home. I bent down and grabbed my skirt from the floor.  I lifted my foot from the floor and slid my legs though the waist band. I pulled it back up into place. I pulled at the front of the waist band of both my skirt and pantyhose out and slid my hand down tucking my cum covered cock back in the gusset of my pantyhose. 

Tommy made his way back down the stairway and I watched him slip away. 

I went back to bleeding the radiators. I finished up a few hours later. Stripping out of my girl clothes and returning to my jeans and tshirt I started carrying my things back out to my truck. Tommy was out on the front boulevard raking the grass. He looked up at me and asked "all done for the day?"

I grinned and nodded at Tommy. I said "yes I am. It was quite the day."

Tommy chuckled as I climbed into the truck and started to pull away. Tommy waved and I waved back. Thinking to myself how satisfying it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by gerry15
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments